帮我翻译下,谢谢的日语翻译

帮忙翻译下以下文章,谢谢了!Full Sail in Spring WindThe youth have a wonderful time, brand-new life and promising future.Try to face life positively, believe in yourself, be yourself and control yourself.Face the reality courageously and fi_百度作业帮
帮忙翻译下以下文章,谢谢了!Full Sail in Spring WindThe youth have a wonderful time, brand-new life and promising future.Try to face life positively, believe in yourself, be yourself and control yourself.Face the reality courageously and fight the difficulties.Strive to improve all-around qualities and build healthy and perfect personalities.Have the courage to pursue your dreams, inspire yourself with great ideals, and motivate yourself with high spirits.Let’s look forward to having a brilliant future!1.If the Dream Is Big EnoughA school was across the street from our home and I would often watch the kids from my window as they played basketball.One day, among the children a girl attracted me.She seemed so small as she muscled her way through the crowd of boys.Running circles around the other kids, she managed to shoot jump shots just over their heads and into the net with no one to stop her.Sometimes, I saw her play alone.She would practice dribbling and shooting over and over again, until dark.One day I asked her why she practiced so much.Without hesitation, she said, “I want to go to college. The only way I can go is if I get a scholarship.If I were good enough, I would get a scholarship. I like basketball.My Daddy told me if the dream is big enough, the facts don’t count.”Then she smiled and ran towards the court to go on practicing.I watched her through junior high and into high school.Every week, she led her varsity team to victory.One day in her senior year, I saw her sitting in the grass, head cradled in her arms.I went over there and sat down beside her.Quietly I asked her what was wrong. “Oh, nothing,” She replied softly. “I am just too short.”The coach told her that at 5’5”she would probably never get to play for a top ranked college team— much less be offered a scholarship — so she should stop dreaming about college.She was heartbroken and I felt my own throat tighten as I sensed her disappointment.I asked her if she had talked to her dad about it yet.She told me that her father said those coaches were wrong.They did not understand the power of a dream.He told her that if she really wanted to play for a good college,if she truly wanted a scholarship, that nothing could stop her except one thing — her own attitude. He told her again, “If the dream is big enough, the facts don’t count.”The next year, as she and her team went to the Northern California Championship game,she was seen by a college recruiter, and was offered a full scholarship, to a NCAA women’s basketball team.She was going to college, which she had dreamed of and worked toward for all those years.It’s true: If the dream is big enough, the facts don’t matter.
在春风中航行青年应该有一个美好的时光,全新的生活和美好未来.试着积极面对生活,相信自己,做你自己,控制自己.勇敢面对现实,与困难斗争.努力提高全方位的素质,并建立健全与完善的个性.有勇气去追求自己的梦想,用伟大的理想来鼓舞自己,用昂扬的精神来激励自己.让我们期待着有一个灿烂的未来!1.如果梦足够大从我们家的窗口,我经常看到街对面的一所学校里,孩子们在打篮球.有一天,孩子们里的一个女孩吸引了我.她显得那么小,但她尝试用各种办法穿梭在男孩儿们之间.围绕着其他孩子们跑动着,她总是设法跳起来投球,几乎没人能阻止她.有时候,她也自己一个人玩.她会一遍一遍的练习运球和投篮,直到天黑.有一天我问她为什么这样刻苦练习.没有丝毫的犹豫,她说:“我想要去上大学.而唯一的实现机会就是,如果我得到了奖学金.如果我足够努力,我就会得到奖学金.我喜欢篮球.爸爸告诉我,如果梦想足够大,风雨不折腰.”然后,她微笑着跑向球场,继续去练习. 我看着她从初中升到了高中.每周,她带领着她的varsity队取得胜利.在她高中时期的一天,我看见她坐在草地上,头埋在怀里.我走过去在她身边坐了下来.静静的,我问她发生了什么. “哦,没什么,”她小声回答到. “我只是太短了.”教练告诉她,身高要求为5.5英尺.她可能永远不能进入一个排名靠前的大学篮球队了.所以她只能停止有关进入高校的梦想.她伤心欲绝,我觉得自己的喉咙收紧,我甚至能感觉到她的失望之情.我问她,她是否有告诉过她的父亲.她告诉我,她的父亲说,这些教练都错了.他们不明白的一个梦想的力量.他告诉她,如果她真的想进入一个好大学,如果真的想得到奖学金,除了她的态度,没有什么能阻止她的梦想实现.他再次告诉她,“如果梦想足够大,风雨不折腰.”此后的一年,她和她的团队被邀请前往参加北加州冠军赛,她被一所大学所看中,那所大学提供给她全额奖学金,并邀请加入NCAA女子篮球队.她将要去上大学了,通过这些年的努力和坚持,她的梦想终于实现了.这是真的:如果梦想足够大,风雨不折腰.
其他类似问题
在春风中航行年轻有一段很美好的时光,铭记了全新的生活和光明的前途。试着面对肯定的面对生活,相信自己,做你自己和控制你自己。有勇气面对现实,和困难斗争。努力全面提高素质,营造健康和完美的个性。有勇气去追求你的梦想,激励自己的伟大的理想,激励自己的高昂的斗志。让我们期待有个美好的未来。1.如果梦想足够大。学校在我家的街对面...
前一部分是 自己翻的 后面没有时间了,机翻的!
全船春风青春有一个美妙时刻,全新的生命和广阔的市场前景。试着积极去面对生活,相信你自己,做你自己,控制自己。勇敢地面对现实而战的困难。努力提高综合素质和完善,营造健康的人格。有勇气去追求你的梦想,激励自己和伟大的理想,并激励自己和高昂的斗志。让我们期待着有一个辉煌的未来!1。梦想是足够的强大学校在我家的街对面,我可以经...
扫描下载二维码您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
意思是“你倾向使用的名字”,与我们填表时的“常用名”有些类似。
汗,你营业执照上的法人是谁,这里填谁的名字啊。
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'帮我翻译一下,谢谢!_百度知道
帮我翻译一下,谢谢!
&In Europe&said Jack,&the object is to make the most of their land,labor being abundant,&here it is to make the most of our labor,land-being abundant,&It was in America,therefore,that the great advances in nineteenth-century agricultural machinery first came.
提问者采纳
杰克说欧洲主要目利用充足力资源及自资源实现资本家自利益化(我理解面提及美)我却利用我充足力资及自资源本身实现全民利益化;19世纪新兴高端农业机械化刚刚引进候所发事情
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
欧洲杰克说目使部土劳力非丰富则使我劳土富足美所即十九世纪第巨进步农业机械
大致是“欧洲人致力于充分利用富余的劳动力和土地”杰克说,“而在这儿(美国),我们要做的是努力让劳动力和土地变得富余”。由此,美国十九世纪的农业机械化的巨大进步到来了。好像有地方打错了吧,两个being abundant 的地方
“在欧洲”杰克说,“目标是使大部分土地上劳动力富足,”“在这里,目标是使我们的劳动力拥有丰富的土地”因此,十九世纪农业机械化的大规模改革是在美国先出现的望采纳!
&在欧洲&杰克说,“目的是充分利用土地资源,有大量的劳动力”“在这里我们的目标是尽可能的榨取劳动力,我们有大量的土地资源。”是在美国,因此19世纪农业最大的进步就是实现了机器生产。
“在欧洲,”杰克说,“这样做的目的是要最充分地利用他们的土地,劳动力资源丰富,“这里是使我们大多数的劳动力,土地被丰富,“这是在美国,因此,这个巨大的进步,在十九世纪的农业机械第一次出现的时候。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮我翻译一下这个 我们考了个完型是这个,请自己翻译不要机器谢谢了。Exceptional children are different in some
ways from others of the same age. For these children to develop to their full adult potential, their educa_百度作业帮
请帮我翻译一下这个 我们考了个完型是这个,请自己翻译不要机器谢谢了。Exceptional children are different in some
ways from others of the same age. For these children to develop to their full adult potential, their education must be suit those differences.Although we focus on the needs of exceptional children, we find ourselves describing their environment as well. While the leading actor on the stage draws our attention, we also see the importance of the supporting players and the scenery of the play itself. Both the family and the society in which exceptional children live are often the key to their growth and development. And it is in the public schools that we find the full expression of society' s understanding-the knowledge, hopes, and fears that are passed on to the next generation.Education in any society is a mirror of that society.we can see it in the strengths, the weaknesses, the hopes, the prejudices, and the central values of the culture itself. The great interest in exceptional children shown in public education over the past three decades show the strong feeling in our society that all citizens, whatever their special conditions, have a right to get the chance to fully develop their abilities."All men are created equal." We've heard it many times, but it still has important meaning for education in a democratic society. Although the phrase was used by this country's founders to express equality before the law, it has also been explained to mean equality of education. That means
educational chance for all children-the right of each child to receive help in learning to the limits of his or her abililty, whether that ability is small or great. Recent court decisions have made certain the right of all children-disabled or not-to an suitable education, and have ordered that public schools take the necessary steps to provide that education. In response, schools are modifying their programs, adapting instruction to children who are exceptional, to those who cannot profit substantially from regular programs.
特殊儿童是不同的在某些方面与其同龄人。对这些孩子开发潜能,他们的教育必须适合这些差异。尽管我们关注残疾儿童的需要,我们发现自己描述他们的环境。当舞台上的主角吸引了我们的注意力后,我们也看到重要的配角和风景戏的本身。两个家庭和社会中特殊儿童生活常常是他们成长和发展的关键。和它是在公立学校,我们发现社会的充分表达的理解知识、希望和恐惧,传递给下一代。在任何社会里,教育都是这个社会的...
特殊儿童在某些方面不同于同龄。对于这些孩子发展其全部的成人后的潜能,他们的教育必须适应这些不同。虽然我们专注于特殊儿童的需要,我们发现我们自己也在描述他们的环境,以及。当舞台上的主角吸引我们的注意力,我们也看到了配角和戏剧本身的布景的重要性。在家庭和社会中的特殊儿童生活常常是他们成长和发展的关键。正是在公立学校里,我们发现对社会的了解的知识,希望,恐惧都传给下一代。在任何社会中,社会教育是在优势,...
特殊的孩子与同龄段的孩子是不一样的,对于这些正在成长的孩子,应给予适合他们的教育方式。尽管我们在关注这些特殊孩子,但是我们也一直在考虑应给予他们怎样的成长环境。当舞台上的主演打动我们的时候,同时我们也发现同伴的鼓励和舞台场景的重要性。这些特殊孩子所生活的家庭和社会正是他们成长环境的关键所在。这正是在公立学校里,我们想要赋予下一代对知识、希望和恐惧最有力的表达。教育就是社会的一面镜子。在这...
请用中文和......
扫描下载二维码Production room
Central 主任室
Central assistant director room
Assistant ...
Administrative Office
Administrative Staff
Principa...
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',