Alicmy name is alice new stud...

英语翻译Alice is my new frieng.She live in Australia.Her father works in a school.He is a teacher.He goes to work by bus.Her mother is a nurse.She work in a hospital.She goes to work by car.Alice and her sister are twins.They look the same,but they are very different.Every morning,Alice goes to school by bike,but Ann goes to on foot.Every evening,Alice reads newspapers.Her sister Ann watches cartoons on TV.Alice usually plays at the park on Saturday.Ann usually makes kites.I write an email to Alice every week.Alice says her family is coming to China soon.I am excited.
Alice is my new friendg.She lives in Australia.Her father works in a school.He is a teacher.He goes to work by bus.Her mother is a nurse.She works in a hospital.She goes to work by car.Alice and her sister are twins.They look the same,but they are very different.Every morning,Alice goes to school by bike,but Ann goes to school on foot.Every evening,Alice reads newspapers.Her sister Ann watches cartoons on TV.Alice usually plays in the park on Saturday.Ann usually makes kites.I write emails to Alice every week.Alice says her family are coming to China soon.I am exciting
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
爱丽丝是我的新frieng.She生活在父亲的作品Australia.Her在school.He是一个老师去工作的公共汽车。 她的母亲是一个nurse.She工作hospital.She去工作车。 爱丽丝和她的妹妹是twins.They看起来相同,但他们都非常different.Every上午,爱丽丝去骑自行车上学,但安到上foot.Every晚上,爱丽丝内容newspaper...
爱丽丝是我的新朋友。她住在澳大利亚。她的父亲在学校工作,是名教师。他乘公共汽车去上班。她的母亲是名护士,在一家医院工作。她坐轿车去上班。爱丽丝和她的姐姐是双胞胎。她们长得很像,但是她们之间有很大不同。每天早上,爱丽丝骑自行车上学,而安步行上学。每天晚上,爱丽丝看报纸,她姐姐安看电视中的卡通节目。爱丽丝周日通常在公园里玩。安通常放风筝。我每周都给爱丽丝发邮件。爱丽丝说她们一家马上就要来中国了。我非常...
爱丽丝是我的新朋友.她住在澳大利亚。他父亲在学校工作.他乘公共汽车上班。 她的母亲是一个护士.她在医院工作.她开车去工作。 爱丽丝和她的妹妹是双胞胎.她们看起来一样,但他们十分不同.每天上午,爱丽丝骑自行车去上学,但安步行上学。每天晚上,爱丽丝读报纸。她妹妹看电视上的动画片。周六爱丽丝经常在公园玩.安经常放风筝。 我每周给爱丽丝写一封电子邮件。爱丽丝说,她的家人不久将...
扫描下载二维码ALICE AND OLIVIA Andalasia Studded Chiffon Midi Skirt
文字不得少于5个
ALICE AND OLIVIA
上架时间 | 2016 3月
Andalasia Studded Chiffon Midi Skirt
编写我的评价
Alice and Olivia is a New York, New York-based contemporary clothing company with designer Stacey Bendet at the helm. The global brand launched at Barneys in 2002 and is now sold in over fifty countries.
Alice + Olivia black Andalasia skirt Chiffon Layered, gold stud embellishments, fully lined Zip fastening along side 100% lining: 57% nylon, 43% polyester Hand wash Fits true to size, take your normal size Designed to fall below the knee, sits at the waist Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down Model is 177cm/ 5'10& and is wearing a US size 2 Native New Yorker Stacey Bendet launched Alice + Olivia with the aim of creating the perfect pair of pants. Today, this lifestyle brand has something for every sartorial occasion - be it work, weekend, party or black tie event. We love the focus on &ornamented fabrics, whimsical prints and ultra-flattering fits.& Black
Lining, Polyester, Nylon, Skirts, Midi,
全球各大电商库存信息
需要下单帮助?可以找客服,ModeSens帮您代下单
关注这个商品
我们会帮你在全球100+时尚电商中留意该商品库存信息,打折信息,和搭配信息。让你轻松以心仪的价格买到心仪的产品。
Alice + Olivia black Andalasia skirt Chiffon Layered, gold stud embellishments, fully lined Zip fastening along side 100% lining: 57% nylon, 43% polyester Hand wash Fits true to size, take your normal size Designed to fall below the knee, sits at the waist Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down Model is 177cm/ 5'10& and is wearing a US size 2 Native New Yorker Stacey Bendet launched Alice + Olivia with the aim of creating the perfect pair of pants. Today, this lifestyle brand has something for every sartorial occasion - be it work, weekend, party or black tie event. We love the focus on &ornamented fabrics, whimsical prints and ultra-flattering fits.& Black
THE MOST FASHIONABLE FASHION OUTLET. Since its launch in April 2009 by The NET-A-PORTER GROUP LTD,
has established itself as the go-to destination for the global style-conscious shopper. With new arrivals every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, shopping at THE OUTNET is guaranteed to take your style to the next level!
用任何语言
ALICE AND OLIVIA
ALICE AND OLIVIA
请稍等,我们正在努力搜索全球100+时尚电商这件商品的信息
选择第二件
犹豫选择哪件?
我们真诚地感谢你对ModeSens的体验反馈
感谢你的宝贵时间,我们会认真查阅每份反馈,如有新进展会及时通知你.
目前ModeSens的中国客服团队正在建设中,你若有任何问题请及时邮件告知我们,我们会尽快回复你。
We are working on our official privacy policy, and will publish it soon. If you have any specific questions, please feel free to email us, and we'll get back to you.
如果商品价格调至你的期望价格,我们会及时通知你.并且期望的尺码还有库存. 你也可以调整通知设置 .
还没加入ModeSens? 加入ModeSens点赞时尚达人的美搭
ModeSens打造跨境奢侈品购物体验,集比价、导购、社交等功能于一体,可奢购亦可美搭,轻松玩转全球购!
欢迎您来到ModeSens内测版
扫二维码码获取邀请码这是个英文短文我有两道题错了请高手讲解并填上正确答案谢谢Alice is my new friend.She lives in Australia.Her father works in a school.He is a teacher.He goes to work by train.Her mother is a nurse.sheworks in a hospital.She goes to work by carAlice and her sister are twins.Ther look the same,hut they are very different,Every morning,Alice goes to school by bike,and Ann goes to school by bike,too.Every evening,Alice reads newspapers.Hersister Ann watches cartoons on TV Alice usually plays at the park on Saturday.Ann usually does her homework on Saturday.I write an email to Alice every week.Alice says her family is coming to China soon.I am excited.1.What does Alice do every evening?And what does Ann do every evenibg?2.What does Alice do on Saturday?And what does Ann do o Saturday?
NO1,问题是问Alice每天晚上都做什么,他妹妹Ann每天晚上都做什么答案见原文第二段第二行:“Every evening,Alice reads newspapers.Hersister Ann watches cartoons on TV ”所以问题1答案:Alice reads newspapers every evening,Ann watches cartoons on TV Every eveningNO2,问题是问Alice每周六都做什么,他妹妹Ann每周六都做什么见原文第二段最后两句:“ Alice usually plays at the park on Saturday.Ann usually does her homework on Saturday.”问题2答案:Alice usually plays at the park on Saturday.Ann usually does her homework on Saturday.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1\Every evening, Alice reads newspapers. Hersister Ann watches cartoons on TV2\Alice usually plays at the park on Saturday. Ann usually does her homework on Saturday.
1. Every evening, Alice reads newspapers.
Ann watches cartoons on TV every evening.2.Alice usually plays at the park on Saturday. Ann usually does her homework on Saturday.
我是高中英语老师,你这篇文章本来要给你改的,但错词错句连篇,上下文不通,不适合演讲,拜托你再托人写一篇有点意思的,这才能改的出来。 加我吧
额 貌似是我打错了 没校对好 抱歉让你贱笑了!!!
扫描下载二维码is a Alice student new French is she 连成两句句子
物昰亽鯡337
Alice is French,she is a new student.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码1.Emma and her parents are in Beijing.(改为同义句)Emma __in Beijing__her parents.2.l an a student2.l an a student.(改为一般疑问句,并作肯定回答)__ __a new student?Yes,__ __.3.Lingling is twelve years old.She is a studend.(用and连一个句子))__________.
1.lives with2.Are you a new student?Yes,I am.3.Lingling is twelve years old and she is a studend.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 alice 的文章

随机推荐