求初中英语作文文(2篇)

求两篇自由英语作文(附翻译)
求两篇自由英语作文(附翻译) 5
求两篇英语作文,要旅游和天气的。附录翻译。
不区分大小写匿名
A seven day long holiday has flown away. Mourning my happy hours during the vacation, I've been looking forward to winter holidays. People around me seemed to have enjoyed the vacation, too. Then, is it fair that people have the same amount of holidays regardless of their occupations?
  Nevertheless, divergent views emerge on the matter in question. Some people are of the opinion that laborers should have the same length of holiday. They hold the view that people are born equal and should be treated equally. The same amount of leisure time may eliminate the unfairness among people who might be upset psychologically if otherwise.
  At first sight, it may seem to be an attractive idea, but it doesn't bear much analysis.
  To begin with, people do different kinds of jobs featuring different labor intensity and so the time needed to refresh their physical condition varies. For example, blue collar workers may work longer hours before they get tired physically, while white collar workers such as doctors and teachers are more mentally stressed. Unable to work continuously as long as those physical labor workers, white collars need more time to pull through the mental weariness than physical tiredness.
  All in all, people in different jobs assume different responsibilities and have different degrees of pressure.
  Secondly, different tasks and duties are required for different professions, resulting in the variety of holiday periods for people in different walks of life.
  Some employees cannot have their legal holidays and even have to work overtime, such as policemen, construction workers and people in the service line.Those professions just can't be interother wise the society will be in a mess. Even for some people in the same occupation, they cannot have the same holidays entitled to them due to many factors out of human control, such as special assignments, and health conditions etc, then not to say people in different fields.
  Suppose we, as teachers do, all have three months' holiday in a year.
  Then factories have to employ considerably more workers because some of them are enjoying happy holiday.That's obviously against the principles of doing business at lower cost and efficiency.
  If we have only three days off in a year, then all the people in our country will be working day after day. No one can squeeze time to visit those tourist resorts leisurely. It goes without saying that the tourist trade and catering industry thus cannot develop&& &rapidly and healthily.
有什么问题 请随时提问 有问& 必答
这篇作文希望对你 有帮助 没有的话&& &我在去英语作文大全里面帮您找找看
一定会有你喜欢的作文哈 不过希望 找和自己水平差不多的 你找的太好了 老师以为你英文很好了
到考试 时候 就没那么理想了 所以建议&& 不要和自己水平差太多的
我說了要翻譯′
我最爱到你这抄作文了- -
A seven day long holiday has flown away. Mourning my happy hours during the vacation, I've been looking forward to winter holidays. People around me seemed to have enjoyed the vacation, too. Then, is it fair that people have the same amount of holidays regardless of their occupations?   Nevertheless, divergent views emerge on the matter in question. Some people are of the opinion that laborers should have the same length of holiday. They hold the view that people are born equal and should be treated equally. The same amount of leisure time may eliminate the unfairness among people who might be upset psychologically if otherwise.
  At first sight, it may seem to be an attractive idea, but it doesn't bear much analysis.
  To begin with, people do different kinds of jobs featuring different labor intensity and so the time needed to refresh their physical condition varies. For example, blue collar workers may work longer hours before they get tired physically, while white collar workers such as doctors and teachers are more mentally stressed. Unable to work continuously as long as those physical labor workers, white collars need more time to pull through the mental weariness than physical tiredness.
  All in all, people in different jobs assume different responsibilities and have different degrees of pressure.
  Secondly, different tasks and duties are required for different professions, resulting in the variety of holiday periods for people in different walks of life.
  Some employees cannot have their legal holidays and even have to work overtime, such as policemen, construction workers and people in the service line.Those professions just can't be interother wise the society will be in a mess. Even for some people in the same occupation, they cannot have the same holidays entitled to them due to many factors out of human control, such as special assignments, and health conditions etc, then not to say people in different fields.
  Suppose we, as teachers do, all have three months' holiday in a year.
  Then factories have to employ considerably more workers because some of them are enjoying happy holiday.That's obviously against the principles of doing business at lower cost and efficiency.
  If we have only three days off in a year, then all the people in our country will be working day after day. No one can squeeze time to visit those tourist resorts leisurely. It goes without saying that the tourist trade and catering industry thus cannot develop&&& rapidly and healthily.
 7天假期已飞逝。我的幸福时光悼念在假期里,我一直期待的寒假。我身边的人似乎都享受假期,真是太好了。然后,它是公平的,人们有同样数量的假期,不论他们的职业?  然而,不同观点的讨论的问题出现。有些人认为应该有相同的长度,劳动者的节日。他们认为人们生来平等和应该同等对待。同样数量的休闲时间可以消除不公平的人群中,如果其他可能心烦意乱的心理。    乍一看,这似乎是一个吸引人的想法,但它并不承担太多的分析。    首先,人们做各种不同的工作具有不同的劳动强度,所以所需的时间,使自己的身体状况的变化。例如,蓝领工人可以延长工作时间之前,他们不知疲倦身体,而白领如医生、教师的心理压力。不能连续工作,只要那些体力劳动,白领工人需要更多的时间来渡过心理疲惫不如身体疲倦。    总的来说,人们在不同的岗位职责,呈现不同的不同程度的压力。    其次,不同的任务和职责所需的不同行业,不同时期的节日里人们各行各业。    有些员工不能拥有他们的法定假日,甚至要加班,如警察、建筑工人、人民服务线那些职业不能被中断暂时忘却这件事是个好主意,其他社会将会陷入困境。对有些人来说,即使在同样的职业,他们不能拥有相同的假期有权他们由于多种原因,从人类控制等有特殊作业、卫生条件等,然后不是说人们在不同的领域。    假设我们,作为老师,都有三个月的假期。    然后工厂雇用了更多的员工,因为他们中的一些人正享受节日快乐这显然对做生意的原则,以较低的成本与效率。    如果我们只有三天假的一年,然后所有的人在我们国家会是什么工作,日复一日。没有人能挤出时间来拜访那些旅游胜地悠闲。不言而喻,旅游业和餐饮业从而不能发展健康、快速发展。
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
求商务英语作文2篇
带回家然后来的路上丢在了火车上,他联系了火车站,可是找回可能性不太大,我他的主管,他写信告诉我此事我该怎么像我的领导汇报此时写个NOTE,我是JACK
第二篇是100到140字左右的看图表的作文,图表我粗略的画了下来,具体我说下关于欧洲的失业率的现象,图中黑的是北美,红的是欧盟,绿的是日本,纵轴代表失业率,横轴代表时间,在分别是第一次和第二次石油价格SHOCK,大体就这样,希望结合图表帮我认真写下,谢谢
I am the Bob's director, unfortunately, Bob has lost his laptop on the return train from his home.After contacted with the train station, the oppotunity to get back the laptop is slim.
Yours sincerely
The chart indicates that generally,the unemployment rate in Europe becomes higher and higher.From 1950to 1958, the unemployment decreases from 5% to 2%, then from
I am the Bob's director, unfortunately, Bob has lost his laptop on the return train from his home.After contacted with the train station, the oppotunity to get back the laptop is slim.
Yours sincerely
The chart indicates that generally,the unemployment rate in Europe becomes higher and higher.From 1950to 1958, the unemployment decreases from 5% to 2%, then from 1958 to 1975,the unemployment rate is the lowest and
most stable in Europe, which is 2%. Owing to the first and second petrolium price shock, at the end of 1975 to 1990, the unemployment rate soars from 2% to 11%, while there is a slight turnover from 1990 to 1995, however, at the begining of 1995, the unemployment rate reapproach the highest-11%.
From the cart we can also learn that Japan always keep a very low unemployment rate from 1950 to 1995, namely 2%.North American has the most unstable unemployment rate.
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注求帮忙写2篇英语作文 题目(大家庭与小家庭的好与坏) 额 那个 写作的水平就差不多高2/3的水平就好 会有后续加分_作业帮
求帮忙写2篇英语作文 题目(大家庭与小家庭的好与坏) 额 那个 写作的水平就差不多高2/3的水平就好 会有后续加分
求帮忙写2篇英语作文 题目(大家庭与小家庭的好与坏) 额 那个 写作的水平就差不多高2/3的水平就好 会有后续加分
1.The advantages and disadvantages between big families and small familiesAlthough nowadays,China's families are much smaller than used to be,there are still some bigger than the others.What are their advantages and disavantages?Well,most obvious,big families like before are always less united,less love and more wars between all family members.At least everyone have to share the already very rare love if they ever existed!Most of the time,few in big families care about the others!Family's relationships are often very cold and onloved!But for small families,they would be more close knitted,more warmth,more love to share and go around.everyone is more concern of the others.Everyone would get more attention from the others.Your birthdays will always be remebered.Your absence will always be missed.You care for others and the others would also care about you.You will love your family and your family will love you dearly.That's the advantages and disadvantages between big and small families!2.The advantages and disadvantages between big families and small familiesWhen you read about some of our Chinese classic novels,you would most likely to find many problems of large families in the old days.People living in one would always find life hard.It was very little love for everyone to share,but instead,there were never ending of fighting and quarrels betwenn every member.Therefore,tragedies are the norm and almost no one can possibly find love or care from others.Although a lot of uncles,aunts,brother and sisters,none they would feel close to.Chaos were a byword for families of those times!On the contrary,small families may have few members,but they love and care each other very much.Love will never run short.If anyone has a problem,others will be worried and jump to help.When there is joy and everyone will feel happy.So,one's sorrow is others sorrow.One's misfortune would be others' misfortune.You will never be alone.You will never be forgotten.Everyone will get the same attention and equal amount of love from others.So,small families always have the advantages over the the bigger ones.The big families always have more disadvantges than the smaller ones!是手工原创,同时亦已替你写了两篇.很乐意能够帮到你,希望会对你有助.
Do you prefer a big family or a small family? if i have a big family but no one living together with me, or they don't like me at all, my birth was not they expected,sounds poor. i just pref...
我当然知道 我想要原创!!!!
原创的吗?还有吗?再求一篇 可以吗?
我要上班,没时间写了。下了班吧
非常谢谢你 但是因为急着交 就先用啦别人的 抱歉啊 抱歉 辛苦你啦教育知识子分类求2篇英语作文求两篇英语作文,40-50词(绝不能超过50),要现在进行时的,看清楚再写_作业帮
求2篇英语作文求两篇英语作文,40-50词(绝不能超过50),要现在进行时的,看清楚再写
求2篇英语作文求两篇英语作文,40-50词(绝不能超过50),要现在进行时的,看清楚再写
Our SchoolOur school is very big with a tall teaching building.There are thirty classrooms,a modern library and a gym.There are more than five hundred students and teachers in our school and we work hard.Our school is so beautiful that we like it very much.self-introductionHello,everyone.My name is Kelly.I am friendly.I am good at English and math.I like surfing the internet I also like playing table tennis.I often play table tennis with my friends on weekends.Do you like me?
补充一下作文主题、、而且为什么初一了还在学现在进行时= =、
如果是找人代写代答,网络上有许多笔手或写手是需要付费的,复制的和原创的价格是不一样的,原创的是需要支付稿酬的,看来你是想空手套白狼吗?如果是请别人帮助的话,应该有句礼貌的语言,这么旁若无人般的对着电脑大要作文合适吗? 再说了大家都素不相识的,这里又不是你个人的秘书处,别人凭什么要按照你的要求为你写作...
作文主题还没说
①My holiday plans During the summer holiday,I will study harder,so I made a holiday plan: First,I will get up early in the morning,then I will read English book,and speak loud outside.Then I will do m...
你自己连50个单词都凑不起来有什么资格这样说话
我5年级就能写60个单词的作文
不觉得惭愧

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语作文 的文章

随机推荐