一篇介绍自己的初中英语作文文 初中的

求一篇英语作文!(初中水平)关于你印象最深刻的朋友_百度作业帮
求一篇英语作文!(初中水平)关于你印象最深刻的朋友
求一篇英语作文!(初中水平)关于你印象最深刻的朋友
A Man to Remember Perhaps the most vital person I have ever met is an Italian professor of philosophy who teaches at the University of Pisa.Although I last met this man eight years ago,I have not帮我写一篇初中的英语作文是关于毕业赠言,字数不少于80个字._百度作业帮
帮我写一篇初中的英语作文是关于毕业赠言,字数不少于80个字.
帮我写一篇初中的英语作文是关于毕业赠言,字数不少于80个字.
I would like to thank you for all the help you gave me during this past semester. You were alway so patient when I asked you questions. You listened to them carefully and explained everything so thoroughly. You showed me different ways to practice and remember new words and usage. I felt so encouraged and became more comfortable in speaking English. You made the excercise so interesting that I was always very eager to participate and practice. My English has improved so much. How could I thank you enough?! I cannot wait to take your class next semester and keep working on my English. Sincerely yours,
您可能关注的推广回答者:写一篇关于初三的英语作文(1)总结初中的生活(2)谈谈自己在高中生活的打算_百度作业帮
写一篇关于初三的英语作文(1)总结初中的生活(2)谈谈自己在高中生活的打算
80个词左右
New term New imageGone are the day when we enjoyed our life without any presure,it is now the new term of nine grade that we should pay more attention to.In order to deal with the new challenges in the new life,there leaves many aspecs that you should improve.Not only do you feel that you are burdened with more homework,and also you maybe have some difficulty geting alone with your classmates.What's worse,parents and teachers merely care about your mark but not your true feelings.So frustrating will you find the new life if you can't strike the balance between study and entertainment.Despite the more stressed life,you can still make new progress.Every challenge means a chance at the same time.Once you overcome it ,how proud you will feel.New term need you to build up a new image,which means you should do your affairs by yourself.You have to be more diligent and patient solving problems.In addition,trying to do someting worthy to relax yourself.Do you ever hear a old saying:all work and no play make Jack a dull boy.It's necessary to make full use of your spare time to adujust you to the high-pace life of 9th grade.Finally,what you should bare in your mind is that no matter how bad is the new life,never lose heart.New term,new image,new future!
您可能关注的推广回答者:写一篇关于介绍自己的英文作文 初二谢谢 最好把中文也写上,好的加分_百度作业帮
写一篇关于介绍自己的英文作文 初二谢谢 最好把中文也写上,好的加分
谢谢 最好把中文也写上,好的加分介绍自己:性格,外貌,是否戴眼镜等等
Hello,everyone.My name is ***(你的名字),I'm *(你的年纪) years old.I study in ***(你的学校名) Primary School.I'm in Grade*(你的年级) Class*(你的班级).I'm going to be a junior high school student,i feel very happy.I like football and English very much,and i often play football with my classmates after schoo.(这段可以改成你喜欢的东西)My English teacher is ***(你英语老师的名字),she/he(女的选she,男的选he) is very nice to us,I like her/him(女的选her,男的选him) a lot.There are three members in my family:my father,my mother and I.Both of parents love me and I love them too.That's all,thank you!
Hi,my name is _.Nice to meet you!你好,我的名字是_,很高兴见到你!
您可能关注的推广回答者:报班咨询:400-888-3456
您当前位置 :
关于我的朋友的初中英语作文范文
  小编导语:关于我的朋友的初中英语作文范文是小编为你准备的关于我的朋友的初中英语作文范文。每个人都有自己的好朋友,你也来描述一下你的好朋友吧。以下就是小编为你准备的关于我的朋友的初中英语作文范文,供你学习参考。
  I have a good friend. She is a pretty girl. She lives in Jiujiang. She is a middle school student. She has big eyes, a small mouth, a small nose and a round face. She is tall and thin. She likes watching TV and playing the basketball. On the weekend, she always plays basketball with her friends in the afternoon and watches TV in the evening.
  She is a good student. She is good at English. She likes speaking in English. She always reports news in English in her school.
  She says we are good friends. We often send e-mails to each other everyday. I like her very much.
读完这篇文章后,你心情怎样?
热搜关键词:
每日英语精粹
精华专题推荐
英语网英剧德伯家的苔丝英语学习专…
英语网又是一年秋英语学习专题汇总…
英语工具箱
Copyright&(C)2013&&All&Rights&Reserved&巨人学校&版权所有京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语作文 的文章

随机推荐