求初中英语作文文

您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&关于教育的英语作文正文
关于教育的英语作文
关于教育的英语作文
作者/编辑:佚名
  []关于教育的 Traditional Teaching Method关于教育的英语作文 educational system 教育方式 Do your teachers still use traditional techniques to teach you nowadays? A revol- ution in teaching techniques is required now. In the past, we just took it for granted that aTraditional Teaching Method关于教育的英语作文 educational system 教育方式Do your teachers still use traditional techniques to teach you nowadays? A revol- ution in teaching techniques is required now. In the past, we just took it for granted that a teacher' s aim was to teach the students all that he knew and solve all the problems for them. Therefore, students could mot judge things on their own under this circumstance. Thus students gradually lost the ability to learn by themselves. In addition, they were only equipped with the knowledge that were taught in class and made the same judgement upon every problem which might crop up. Of course, they would find their knowledge not enough to solve practical problems.So it is time to change the teaching method. A teacher' s goal is to help the students develop not only the ability to learn by themselves but the skills to make judgements on every aspect on their own. It' s not necessary for the students to turn to teachers for help while meeting with difficulties. The first thing is to develop the students' abilities to make sound judgements upon any problem and overcome difficulties.All in all, the aim of teaching is to liberate, but mot to fetter the students' innate powers of making sound judgements.传统教育方式你的还在用传统授课吗?现在教育方式的改革需要进行,。过去,老师把他所有的知识教给学生,并帮学生解决他们所有的难题,这似乎是理所当然的。因此,在这种下,学生不能判断,也慢慢失去能力。另外,他们只能学到课堂上的东西,面对任一突发事件都会作出同样的判断。当然,他 们业余感到所学知识不足以解决实际问题。因此,是到了改变教育目标的时候了。老师的目的不光是学生培养自学能力,还应教给他们独立判断的方法。学生一旦面临难题就请教老师是不必要的。重要的是让学生具有独立判断并能克服困难的能力。总而言之,教育目标是解放而不是限制学生判断事物的内在能力。
有关教育的英章  看到一篇关于教育的,摘录给大家:
  & Throughout the millennia, students of all ages in China have had to endure the miseries of learning by rote. Teachers have stifled creativity in the pursuit of the accumulation of facts, and parents have forced children to spend mind-numbing hours cramming for exams. But for the past year, the government has been experimenting with what could amount to revolutionary changes in China's classrooms. The aim is to make education more pleasant, more useful and, above all, to challenge students to think for themselves.
  & What has prompted the reforms is a belated recognition that China's education system is failing to produce enough innovative thinkers. In addition, students are deeply unhappy. A survey conducted by the Education Ministry five years ago found more than 80% of students disliked school. Dropout rates have been rising in rural areas―partly for economic reasons but also because of the stultifying atmosphere of their classrooms. Exam pressures frequently lead to suicides. According to a survey last year among senior secondary-school students and university freshmen in one area, more than 50% had considered killing themselves.
  & Several other countries in East Asia, including Japan, South Korea and Taiwan, are grappling with similar problems. But the implications of China's reform efforts are particularly profound. China's traditional education methods are ideally suited to a political culture that requires citizens to submit blindly to authority. By encouraging students to question their teachers and regard them as equals (even official literature now talks of fostering a “democratic” atmosphere in classrooms), China could be ushering in a new kind of relationship between the rulers and the ruled.
  & The problem is making it work. The government has set ambitious targets with few resources to ensure that the country's more than 10m primary- and secondary-school teachers acquire the skills and determination to change the habits of a lifetime. The reforms started in September 2001 with about 420,000 primary- and junior secondary-school students (out of a national total of more than 215m) taking part in 38 experimental zones around the country. In September this year, participation increased to 9.1m pupils in 572 zones. These figures will double next year. The Education Ministry's original idea had been to implement the reforms nationwide by 2010. But according to Liu Jian of the ministry's National Centre for School Curriculum and Textbook Development, employers from a variety of enterprises said they wanted a quicker timetable. So now the target is 2005. In 2004, similar experiments will start in secondary schools.  〔关于教育的英语作文〕随文赠言:【受惠的人,必须把那恩惠常藏心底,但是施恩的人则不可记住它。――西塞罗】
  关于教育的英语作文所属栏目:〖 尚无数据〗
  “关于教育的英语作文”相关:
  〖〗链接地址:
  作文网提供的关于教育的英语作文由网友原创或转发,若关于教育的英语作文侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇作文范文: 下一篇作文范文:
关于教育的英语作文相关作文范文一篇关于梦想的英语作文_百度知道
一篇关于梦想的英语作文
如关于梦想的英语名言等,100—200字。如果没有也可以提供一些素材最好是自己写的
提问者采纳
do not seat yourselves on other people&#39。美国法学家波得斯,那么你的立足点确实不稳固了挪威剧作家 易卜生 If you would go up high, there is no secure direction, I found a job as a teacher.William Shakespeare. Mark Twain。 Between the ideal and the reality.Hwindow&quot.F.I into life,S, I was so deeply indulged in my research that I forgot my meals and time。英国剧作家 莎士比亚 W Don&#39.After graduating from college, American jurist
人生应该树立目标,否则你的精力会白白浪费. High above every country! Now that you are thoroughly confused let me explain in a more dot part with your illusions. This area is widely an undiscovered frontier, British poet 冬天来了。没有理想, concentrating or daydreaming) cause different brain wave activity,但是我们的航程可凭它指引;不要坐在别人的背上和头上,没有生活.Giuseppe Mazzini.
If you doubt yourself. Now I have made great progress.B. I don&#39. Without ideal, but I have climbed the first rung anyway. When they are gone you may still exist、批评家 爱略特. And love, dreaming of becoming millionaires overnight.Although I was very busy with teaching, but like mariners。当幻想没有了以后. etc, Between the motion and the act, can spring be far behind. Sometimes, in fact it will resist it and sometimes manufacture order。美国作家 马克 吐温 Have an aim in life,我们犹如水手.Leo Tolstory, you must aim a little above it。意大利政治家 马志尼, give up the purpose that you resolved to effect, the city of the soul. When I was a young girl,热爱理想吧. Our conscious mind。理想是上帝的语言. B,总有一道阴影. Ideal is the beacon?英国诗人 雪莱, converting light to vision。L, I dreamed of becoming a scientist like Hua Luogen in future. Nietzsche, mind and spirit in a symbolic communicative environmental state of being. Shelley, then use your own legs,G, drowsy,就要使用自己的两条腿,但是你虽生犹死.Thomas stearns Eliot, only takes up a very small portion of our brain activity,c. This too has it&#39,你还可以生存, American statesman
理想犹如天上的星星;s own percentage (small), dreaming of suddenly jumping to great fame。俄国作家 托尔斯泰. The methods proposed in my papers have been proven to be valuable for the solution of some problems, for one repulse, or the part we think with,就放弃你原来决心想达到的目的;没有方向。 Do not. American writer
不要放弃你的幻想。 Ideals are like the stars----we never reach them?P, Russian writer
理想是指路明灯,British dramatist
不要只因一次失败, or wood grain and see images,动机与行为之间,P. Imagination is more then dreaming of a new car or picturing someone with their cloths off。 I want to bring out the secrets of nature and apply them for the hap-piness of man,T. Memory is vast. Different states of consciousness (like awake. Others want to be famous, but you have ceased to live, is the country of the spirit,R; without direction。美国政治家 舒尔茨,是灵魂的故乡! When you look at clouds and see shapes,虽不能到达天上. Porder from chaos&quot. That&#39。我认为. (very important to the dreaming process, Fs backs and heads. W, German Philosopher 如果你想走到高处, bored,在我们的短暂一生中.R, then indeed you stand on shaky ground, American inventor
我想揭示大自然的秘密, asleep! Do not
let yourselves carried aloft, our &quot,崇敬理想吧. Then there is memory. Some pet know of any better service to offer for the short time we are in the world. Another area
part of your imagination, this is the &quot,and venerate the ideal, or your energies will all be wasted. I read a lot of books to get more knowledge, we chart our course by them. So I studied hard in the middle school and college in order to attain my goal, Italian statesman
青年人啊,British Poet and critic
理想与现实之间. Our brains are in constant activity,是精神的王国, etc。高于一切国家和全人类的. Several of my research papers have been published. I am very happy. The mind cannot deal with chaos very well,
If winter comes, Norwegian dramati 如果你不怀疑自己, young men , there is no life, excited, sound to hearing. The ideal is the word of God, I never gave up my goal, I knew very well that I could not succeed without painstaking efforts, alert,春天还会远吗.Carl Schurz.Everyone has a lot of dreams! And I believe it occupies more of the brains resources then most people believe.)This too occupies a small percentage of brian activity. Every arrow that flies feels the attraction of earth.Thomas Edison. (some say this is only 10%) Other areas control things like breathing, balance when we walk, heartbeat!不要让别人把你抬到高处,用来造福人类。英国诗人.The ladder of becoming a scientist is still far ahead,too. I made experiments to practise and apply what I had learnt from the books,没有坚定的方向. I have a lot of dreams,最好的贡献莫过于此了, high above humanityDreams are a communication of body。 If you would hit the mark
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
s your dream.因为我非常喜欢英语What&#39,it&#39.我经常读许多书I want to become an Es funny and interesting.而且.我的梦想是成为一名老师Our teacher are kind to us.我想成为一名英语老师Because I like English best.我现在必须努力学习I often read a lot of booksMy dream我的梦想My dream is good job.我想这是份好工作Also,它是好玩的和有趣的I must study hard now.我们的老师对我们很亲切I think it&#39
我是一个平凡的人,我有一个平凡的梦想:做一名医生。 因为医生可以让那些身受病痛折磨的人摆脱痛苦。可以让人变得健康。 同时,我认为,帮助了别人,自己
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于阅读的英语作文_百度知道
关于阅读的英语作文
5从书中你学到了什么,让我们的世界更丰富.读书的好处.你喜欢哪方面的书籍?4你认为这本书怎么样?请根据以下提示,词数在80 -100之间,阅读4月23日为“世界读书日”.你最近读过哪本书。你最近读过什么书:了解世界,用英语写一段话?------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------,内容必须包括以下要点:1;带来快乐2?3
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
我们中多数人都把大部分空闲时间耗费在玩游戏或者上网上,在当下;s read together.let'd better take action right now,learn together and grow tergether, in current days。让我们一同阅读.,in order to revive reading,读书能使我们成长成为一个更优秀的人.it&#39,而且能拓宽我们的视野,instead of reading,这种有益的活动重新流行起来! 差点漏了翻译;s a pity to find it less and less our students are interesting in reading,we&#39,this beneficial activity。然而,一同成长. it&#39,一同学习,为了使读书,we would grow into a better person,with reading more.,but it cans generally considered that reading do a lot of benefit to our students,我们最好马上行动起来.大家都普遍认为读书对我们学生有莫大的益处。读书不仅丰富我们的课余时间。所以,而不是用来读书.not only can it make our after-school life more meaningful and corlourful.so,or have formed a habit of reading.as a result.,many of us spend most of the leisure time in playing games or surfing the internet,我们越来越少学生对读书感兴趣。令人遗憾的是,或是有读书的习惯。所以.however
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于创新的英语作文
关于创新的英语作文Inrecentyears,thecreativityofcollegestudentsisalwaysmentionedbecauseofthefactthatitisgenerallyacceptedthatcollegestudentsarelargelydeficientofthecreativeabilities.Itseemsthatanincreasingamountofthestudentsaremerelysatisfiedwithcomprehendingorevencopyingothers'thinkings,ideasorachivementsratherthandevelopingsomethingnewoftheirown.
Themainreasonthatgivesrisetotheissuereferedabove,inmyview,isthatcollegeshavenotfullyfulfilledtheirresponsibilitiestocultivategeneral,creativeandqualifiedstuents.Allofthesecolleges'attentionareonthebasisofthetests,whichforcethestudentsstudymorefortheirgradesthanfortheirsynchronizedqualities.Asaresult,moststudentshavenoenoughtimeandenergytopractisetheircreativeabilities.
Owingtotheseriousissueswehavetoconfrontwith,thewholesocietyshouldtakemeasurestosolveit.Forexample,collegesmaypaymoreattentiononthequalityeducation,thecorporationscanestablishwiderevaluationsystem,andsoforth.【扩展阅读篇】
作文是决定语文考试的“半壁江山”,因此作文的成败往往决定了整个语文考试的成败。那么让考试作文得高分呢?我觉得以下几点必须注意。
1、题和立意凡考试作文必须审题,原因是考生要在同一环境下,作公平的竞争。审题,就是要对试题展现的所有内容作全面、准确的审读和理解,把命题者的意图读出来,把题目的各种限制审清楚,明确要我写,怎么写,写到程度,真正做到全面领会,深刻把握,不偏不漏、不折不扣地按要求写作文。高考作文评判明确规定,凡审题有问题的试卷最后得分一般都不超过二类卷最低分。由此可见,审题的准确与否是作文成败的关键因素。立意,就是要作者站在时代的高度,去观察、认识,提炼主题,使主题体现时代的精神,既反映时代,也作用于时代,跳动时代的脉搏,推动着时代的前进。文章的“意”, 其实就是作者在体验中逐步孕育而成的一种思想,是作者的主观认识与客观实际相“撞击”的产物,它反映作者的思想水平、认识水平以及在社会生活中形成的世界观、人生观、价值观等。近两年的作文教改提倡学生写真实生活、真实自我,有些忽视了对文章思想倾向的把握,看问题不全面,观点偏激,更有甚者由腐败现象而怀疑党的领导和党的政策。尽管当今的中国社会政治清明,言论自由,话说错了不会追查什么政治问题,但作为未来社会的建设者,正确的是非观还是应该有的。这一点必须注意。  
2、标题和段落标题是文章的眼睛,也是阅卷老师对文章的第一印象,特别是自拟题目写作,阅卷老师很看重考生所拟的标题。俗话说:“秧好一半谷,题好一半文”,可见题目的重要性。有些考生先写正文再拟标题,文章写好后也许是没有时间写标题,也许是忘了补写标题。虽然评分规定无标题扣2分,但实际结果却远非2分。有人曾做过这样的实验,将几篇写得较好的作文,按保留标题和隐去标题两种类型请两组老师分别予以阅卷,其分数差别一般都在5分以上。这是因为阅卷老师对无标题作文产生了一种心理距离,不知不觉便降低了分数等级。至于如何拟题,我觉得应做到这样几条:①确切。指符合文章内容,也指遣词造句符合规范)。②精练。指标题字数恰当。③生动。指题目能体现出一种活力,具有可读性,饶有情趣。④新颖。指有新视角、新思路、新感悟,能够给人一种新鲜感。⑤有意蕴。指有内在的含义。拟题方法多种多样,可以运用修辞拟题,可以引用俗语拟题,可以化用古语拟题,可以借用成语拟题,可以套用流行语拟题,也可以巧用学科公式或符号拟题等等,考生可以根据自己的情况灵活运用。段落:考试作文最忌首、腹、尾三段式的结构。把文章分为几段更好?千字以内的作文,我觉得分为5-8个自然段就可以了。因为自然段分得越自然,越显得你成熟老练。另外,要把每一段的首句写好。每一段的首句犹如人的眉目,把首句写好,“眉清目秀”,整个段落都显着精神。
3、文体和内容高考作文试题对文体的要求有两类:一类是规定必须写某种文体,如“写一篇议论文”;另一类是排除写某种文体,如“除诗歌外,其他文体不限”。考生必须按规定的文体去写。近几年高考作文题中“文体不限”,让考生自由选择文体,这里要特别注意,文体不限不是不要文体,而是要你在选择了一种文体后,一定要按这种文体特点写作,要写什么象什么。不可随心所欲,写成不伦不类的“四不像”文章。文章内容方面:不假思索就能想到的东西,绝对不要写;稍加思索想到的也不要写;花上几分钟,想别人想不到的内容来写。记叙文最好将主人公设定为自己,用第一人称入文,让“我”的激情在文章中闪光,情真意切,引起共鸣。议论文切忌大话、套话、废话,要避免空发议论,无病呻吟,滥提口号,乱发号召,空表决心等等。作文可以虚构,“允许”编写故事,但不等于提倡“编写故事”,编写故事要做到“大胆,自圆其说”。滥编、胡编,绝对不会得高分。
4、开头和结尾应试作文的开头结尾,就是文章的刀刃。平时在课内外所学的各种开头结尾的方法完全可以用在应试作文上。不管你使用什么方法开头和结尾,必须做到开头起笔入题,结尾点明主旨。为了给评卷老师一个好的印象,开头结尾千万不要涂抹。有道是:良好的开端是成功的一半。可有些考生犯“入题慢”的毛病:有的把大段的原材料全部照搬;有的把本来简洁的原材料进行扩展;有的开篇摆材料,古今中外,慢慢道来。开篇松散,占去了大量的篇幅,后面的真正应该说的内容却“千呼万唤不出来”,有的只是一笔带过,草草收兵,比例严重失调,使老师难以衡量其实际写作水平。古人写文章讲究“凤头”、“猪肚”、“豹尾”,这是有一定道理的。可有些考生作文来不及刹尾,或用一句话硬断,或点上一串省略号,这样即使你雕出了“凤头”,壮大了“猪肚”,也会因为没有“豹尾”而不成其好文章,得不到高分。阅卷老师衡量一篇文章的好坏,首先是看其整体。所以,考生交给老师的无论如何也应是一篇完整的作文。
5、语言和字数考试作文语言要规范准确,具有个性和活力。不要文白夹杂;不要使用别人看不懂的方言和词汇;少用长句多用短句;可引进部分时代新词汇,引用名言警句,引用流行的通俗歌曲歌词,引用百姓口头民谣,但取向一定要积极向上,真正让语言亮起来。照理说,文章是表情达意的工具,有话则长,无话则短,似乎不应有字数的限制。但考试作文,作为一种特殊形式的作文,为了达到一定的考查目的,并考虑到考试时间等因素,一般对字数都作了规定。我们必须按照规定去做。限最低字数的,一定要写够数量或稍微超过50―100字才好。如果字数不足,虽然评分标准规定,不足字数的,每少50字扣1分,但实际情况是,字数不足往往被认为文章内容单薄,分数很难上档次。限最高字数的,不要超过。否则,给人一种臃肿的感觉,再说,作文写得长,花的时间多,解答前面的题用的时间少,必定会受到影响。如果没有限最高字数,一般就是以作文纸为限,即要在作文纸格子内行文。千万不要自作多情,超出作文格子,以免出力不讨好。
6、书写和卷面近年高考作文评分标准中,书写都占相当的比分。一般不要求写得好看,但要求书写整齐易辨认,一笔一画清清楚楚,不写草字。标点符号书写也要规范,特别是格式要正确,句号、逗号、问号、叹号、顿号、分号不要出现在一行之首;引号、括号、书名号前半不出现在一行之末,可以在这些符号后面挤着写一个字;引号、括号、书名号后一半不出现在一行之首,可以把这些符号挤在上一行之末。省略号、破折号占两个格,不能断开,写不下时挤在一行之末。至于作文的卷面,正如人的容貌一样,给人的印象是重要的,尤其是高考作文,卷面整洁与否直接影响着阅卷老师的心理和情绪,书写工整,卷面清洁,让人一看心中先喜三分,其结果是可想而知的。
7、检查与修改考试作文试题和其他试题一样,做完后也需要认真检查,看有没有笔误的错别字,有没有不通顺的句子,有没有需要调整的内容。审查发现了错别字、错用了词语一定要修改过来,对于句段该删的要删掉,该增的要增补,只是要改得清楚、整洁,使人一目了然。不能因为修改而影响了卷面的整洁。
【推荐阅读】
考场作文万能写作技巧:
本站更多精品作文:
作文频道网址: 编辑提醒:请注意查看“关于创新的英语作文”一文是否有分页内容。原文地址
更多相关文章
注:关于创新的英语作文一文由免费提供,来源于网络。本文著作权归原作者所有,请在转载引用时保留。否则因《》一文引起的法律纠纷请自负,。关于音乐的英语作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
13页免费3页免费4页免费3页免费2页免费1页免费2页免费1页免费1页免费2页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢2页1下载券1页1下载券7页2下载券4页免费14页2下载券
关于音乐的英语作文|可​供​爱​好​英​语​学​习​的​读​者​分​享
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语作文 的文章