初中英语作文文《what I used to...

英语作文-英语文章阅读-print-大耳朵英语 - 免费在线英语学习 口语练习 四级听力资料 在线翻译 网络课堂 英语社区
10:59:03  【】
提纲作文在大学英语四级考试中,近年来出现的较多的是带提示的命题作文。考试卷上给出作文题目,并附有写作提纲(或提示),要求考生根据提纲(或提示)对命题展开讨论,在规定的时间内写出一篇作文。常见的提纲作文有两种:一种是中文提纲(例1);一种是英文提纲(例2)。例1:My Most Favorite Program Directions: You are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition in no less than 100 words on the topic “My Most Favorite Program”. You should base your composition on the following outline given in Chinese.1.我最喜爱的电视(或广播)节目是…2.这类节目的内容和特点3.我喜欢它的原因例2:Where to live--in the City or in the Country?Directions: You are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition in no less than 100 words on the topic “Where to Live--in the City or in the Country?” You should base your composition on the following outline given in English.OUTLINE:1.Conveniences of the city and attrac2.D3.My Preference.这类作文应试程序和技巧与设段首句式作文的应试程序和技巧有相同之处:试题本身提示出了每一段的主题。但也有不同之处:提示不等于设段首句,考生必须根据提示的主题草拟出每段的首句,然后加以扩展。下面谈谈写这类作文必须注意的几点:1.认真研究提示。仔细而认真地研究提示是写好提纲作文的关键。只有理解了提示的含义,才有可能抓住要点,明确主题,有效地组织与主题有关的素材。2.写好每段的首句。首句可以说是这类作文段落的主题句。在理解提示含义后,就要抓住主题,草拟各段的主题句(设首句)。首句写的好坏,直接影响全文。如果某一段的句首偏离提示要求,段落的扩展就会偏题,整篇文章的扣题和连贯都会受到影响。另外,写首句时要注意句意的完整,不可将提示中的词组或短语直接作为首句。如:Conveniences of the city 不是一个完整的句子,是不能作为首句用的。对考生来说,中文提示容易抓关键,但难以拟写英文首句。例如作文题为:Make Our Cities Greener 的中文提示为:1. 城市绿化的现状。有的考生就被“绿化”或“现状”这两个词难住,于是就出现了这样的首句The present state of greenization 。显然,这并不是一个句子,其主谓成分不全,只是只言片语,不能作首句。另外,greenization 是考生自编词,属于用词不当。所以,根据提示可以拟定这样的首句:Much has been achieved in the afforestation of our cities。(或 The afforestation of our cities is far from satisfaction. )这样不仅满足了提示的要求,也有利于后面内容的扩展。3.注意段落间的连贯。每一段的提示各有一定的独立意义,但是,段落之间有着不可分割的联系。作文要考虑文章的整体性,各段之间要注意衔接。如:作文题目为Positive and Negative Aspects of Sports。 其提示为:1.运动的积极因素;2.运动的消极因素; 3.你的体会。当这篇作文的第一段写完后,就要注意如何使第二段的首句与第一段的内容有机地相接,可以拟出这样的首句:On the other hand, there are some negative aspects in sports. 还要注意第三段的首句与第二段的内容有机地相接,写出这样的首句:In my opinion, therefore, we should…….也就是说,在写作文时要充分注意首句承上启下的作用。4.要避免中文式英语。中文提示并不意味着要用中文打草稿,然后汉译英。中文提示能使人较容易抓住关键。一旦理解了主题,便应该做到用英语思维,这样才能用英语正确地进行书面表达。要避免用汉语打草稿,然后再逐字翻译成英语的不妥做法。其实,英语写作和汉语写作一样,都是由确定主题,选择材料,安排结构以及语言表达四个环节所组成。主题和材料属于内容,结构是对内容的组织。一个大学生写出120词左右的短文,不至于在这三个环节上遇到多大的困难。目前普遍存在的问题就是用汉语思维,然后将思维的结果用英语转述出来,而很多的错误就出现在这两种语言转换的过程中。所以一定要用英语思维。参考范文1:My Most Favorite ProgramNowadays, television is playing a more and more important role in our daily life. There are many programs on TV every day, most of which are either interesting or instructive. My most favorite program is “The Animal World”, provided by CCTV every Sunday night.Born and bred in the city, we can rarely see any wild animals. Therefore, this program serves as a good compensation. It provides us with natural scenes and the life of all kinds of animals with the narrator’s life-like explanation. We can get a lot of knowledge about wild animals and some plants. Besides, the pictures are very beautiful and some of them are very valuable. In my opinion, therefore, it is one of the most appealing programs both for children and for adults. It’s really a great joy to watch it on weekends.参考范文2:Many people say it is convenient to live in the city. People are well-informed because theyhave the access to news. People are well-paid because they have stable jobs. People are well-fed and well-dressed because there is an adequate supply of goods. They often have a wonderful time because there are many places for entertainment. On the contrary, others are attracted by the country. They like clear streams, fresh air and high mountains. In the country people feel closer to nature----the very nature that gives man life.But, on the other hand, there is more traffic, more noise, more pollution and more crimes in the city while country life is often less colorful. Many people, especially the young who want to enjoy life, think that life in the city is superior to life in the country. Others, mostly older people, who have already seen life, prefer living in the country.I prefer to live in the city and then go to the country for a change. In this case, I have the opportunity to enjoy the advantages of both the city and the country.练习题 1:Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition about “How Advertisements Affect Children” in three paragraphs according to the following hints in Chinese with no less than 120 words. Remember to write clearly.1.广告是促销活动的一部分。2.广告对孩子的影响。3.我的看法。练习题 2:Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic “Should We Clone Humans?” You should write at least 120 words and you should base your composition on the outline given below:1.Some people think that we should clone humans because….2.However, many people disagree because….3.My view is that….练习题 3:Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition about “Business and Study” in three paragraphs according to the following hints in Chinese with no less than 120 words. Remember to write clearly.1.
目前大学生经商情况。2.
人们对大学生经商的态度。3. 我的看法。
The Two-day Weekend(1996.1)
(周末双休日)
1. 双休日给大学生带来的好处。
2. 双休日可能给大学生带来的问题。
3. 我应当怎样过好双休日。
这是一篇论说文。第一段,从正面说明双休日给大学生带来的好处,双休日提供了一片自由的天地,走出学校进行各种社会实践。第二段,从反面说明双休日可能给大学生带来的问题,有些同学浪费周末的大好时光,有的迷恋家庭的安逸生活,有的终日玩乐,不愿温习功课。第三段,“我”应当怎样过好双休日,“我”要更多地参加社会实践。 参考范文:Ever since the change of the two-day weekend, we college students have enjoyed it tremendously. For example, some students spend the time taking part in various social activities. Some go into middle schools to practice teaching. There’s no doubt that the two-day weekend gives us the opportunities for learning from real life as well as from textbooks.But some students tend to idle away their time. At every weekend, they would go back home located in another city. Some haunt cinemas or go window-shopping and some just stay in bed daydreaming. In their eyes, weekend is only a time for relaxation.As for me, I’ll not waste the two days that way. Being a law student, I’ll go into the court at the weekend and participate in conducting defense or other activities in the trying of a case. Only by practicing can I be fully prepared for my future job.
素质教育的发展方向-Develop Quality Oriented Education Develop Quality Oriented Education
The drawbacks of test-centered system of education have long been noticed. Test oriented teaching fails to foster (培养) creativity or individual talent. Students cannot enjoy the beauty of leaning, because scoring high in tests is their first concern. The way teachers teach is time-consuming with slow results. Consequently graduates can not put knowledge into practice.
To maintain a better position in the approaching information age, we must realize that developing quality-oriented education is an urgent task. The new age calls for open-minded, creative and enthusiastic students. Their humanity qualities and practical skills ought to be in parallel with knowledge. Otherwise China will lag behind.
Having identified the urgency, we must find solutions. Schools should change teaching concepts and improve teaching methods. Teaching methods should facilitate (有助于)the development of the interest of students and help them to form the good habit of learning by themselves. After class, students should update their proficiency (精通,熟练)through self teaching and practical use.核心剖析
本篇议论文具有较强的说服力。根据提纲安排,各段开头直截了当地引出段落大意,观点鲜明、准确。论据确凿、典型,增强了论证的力度和效度。论证充分、逻辑性强、层次分明,使人折服、从中受到启发和教育。 竞选学生会主席的演讲 A Campaign Speech    1.你认为自己具备了什么条件(能力、性格、爱好等)可以胜任学生会主席的工作   2.如果当选,你将为本校同学做些什么   Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen:   Thank you for coming to this election campaign today. With the trust and complete support of my team, I am delighted to announce that I am running for chairman of the Student Union.   As a diligent man with pleasant personality, I have been always considered to be a good team member. Meanwhile, as a big fan of sports I fully realize the importance of teamwork and advocate the spirit of being quicker and stronger. I possess strong determination to take firm steps toward achieving the objectives of my team. In addition, my working experience with the Student Union in the past two years will be extremely helpful to my future work here if I get elected.   A sign of a really strong organization is that it can change its leadership without hindering its progress and without damaging its values. If I am elected, I believe I have the capability to lead the Union to advance in the right direction. I will cooperate well with my fellow members of the Union and take innovative measures, including establishing a student-information center, forming a teacher-student-friendship association, to make the Union a true assistance to students' study and life here as well as a bridge of communication between teachers and students. Thank you very much.
毕业后是否留校 Leaving or Staying A Choice upon Graduation
Having stayed on campus for so many yearsm some students become bored and can't wait to pick up a job. They are eager to lead a life that is less stressful intellectually and less pressing economically. In their eyes jobs can provide them with constant opportunities for solving problemsmwhich demands a combination of schoolbook knowledge and practical abilitieB
However, some students plan to continue their education in pursuing a master's degree. In terms of career academic preparation, knowledge and skills acquired at undergraduate level are far from adequate. A sound fact is that an increasing number of graduates are returning, motivated by the need to update their knowledge and enhance (提高) their skills. The news that graduates with higher degrees are better off spreads from shrinking (萎缩的) job market.
All this indicates that a bachelor's degree (学士学位) can hardly qualify students for a competitive position. If I am faced with the choice, I prefer to stay and pursue a M. A. degree. I know my choice will mean a commitment of time and money. But opportunities always take the form of hardships and risks. The days might be rigorous and painstaking, but they would certainly be fulfilling and rewarding, and would surely lead to a prosperous future.范文分析
除了使用有特点的动词、形容词及搭配,本文在并句方面效果突出。第一段首句用分词短语作原因状语,随后两句分别依靠限定性定语从句、非限定性定语从句将两个单句合二为一。第二、二段并句手段多样化,作者除了注重词汇手段,英语特有结构(如过去分词短语等)、句型(如同位语从句、条件状语从句等)的交替运用使得句子主次分明。把几个单句有机地结合在一起,句子数日减少,而信息含量不变。此举可有效避免不必要的重复用词或松散结构。
家长为子女作出牺牲
Parents Make Sacrifices for Their Children
Parents often make selfless sacrifices in order to educate their children well. They are willing to do all the exhausting household chores so that children can bury themselves in piles of books (埋读).
They turn off TV when children concentrate on their assignments (作业). To parents their pleasures and pastimes are nothing vital compared with creating a learning atmosphere. Although they never expect children to appreciate their efforts or reward them, they DO wish that children could understand their intentions.
However, sometimes children can not understand parents' sacrifices. Some children take them for granted, because they have been used to these sacrifices from childhood. Sense of self centeredness gradually develops into selfishness. Some disagree with parents but are unable to persuade them. Chances given, these children prefer to do elementary household chores (家务活) like tidying bedrooms, sweeping the floor and washing dishes.
In my personal judgement, parents should not completely sacrifice themselves to children's academic interest and welfare. It is unwise for them to pin(寄托,寄寓) all expectations and hopes on their children while neglecting themselves. Various sacrifices in monetary(金钱的), material and spiritual terms may change into pressure on children rather than motivation for more satisfactory results.核心剖析
在用词方面,名词准确无误、动词生动活泼、修饰成份丰满细腻。句型多变,主次分明。句子细节充实、内涵丰富,句意明晰、表现力强。散文在遣词造句方面展示了作者具有扎实的语言基本功和练习积累。
友谊是什么? What Is Friendship? What Is Friendship?
Friendships are relaxed, loyal relationships that involve intimacy, communication, and empathy. Friendship is a relief. Friends relate. Friendship is an in-depth, relaxed relationship! Friends relate.
It is an in-depth relationship combining trust, support, communication, loyalty, understanding, empathy, and intimacy.
These are certainly aspects of life that all of us crave.
Being able to trust and relax with your friend is a big part of friendship.
Remember when you were young and went with a friend to her grandma's for the week-end. It was fun but when you got home, home was wonderful. Your feeling was &I'm home. I can relax now.&
That's what a friendship should be.
You go out into the world and do your best. You have your ups and downs, your problems and triumphs, your fun and tribulations. You charm and you perform.
Then you come &home& to a friend. You can relax, you are relieved. If you still have to be charming and/or performing, it's not a relief.
Friendship is a comfy situation like home. You get home, kick off your shoes, relax and sigh, &Ahh, home.&
传统文化将永远失去 The Traditional Culture Will Never Be Lo
The information revolution, the development of mass media and the achievements in science and technology have doubtlessly ushered us in a rapidly progressing society, where we may have no time to talk about our traditional culture. In the city, no one can escape from the fast pace.
We eat the popularized fast food and enjoy the popularized &fast food& culture. Since we get so used to such fast things that many traditional things have been neglected, some people believe that the traditional culture will gradually be lost, but I think it will never be lost.
Although entertainments are in abundance nowadays, traditional cultures still continue to dominate.
We still regard going to a concert as a luxury. Many classic books touch a string from generation to generation in spite of time and space.
And we are still moved by the inspirational spirits of our great ancestors. Traditional festivals remind us of our disposition to the traditional culture. Our relief in traditional culture gets ready to revive at any time.
To some traditional cultures that are on decline, we have taken active measures to conserve them. Experts have come up with proper advice on protecting such cultures. Many volunteers have dedicated themselves to studying them. First and foremost,more and more people have discerned the importance of the traditional culture. Therefore, we are sure that our efforts will lead to a brilliant future.
If a culture wants to gain an eternal life, it should change itself to cater to the people in its age. So does our traditional culture. Traditional cultures adhering to modern means appear rigorous. For example, we make CDs for classic music so that it can not only meet modern needs but also spread further and more successfully in the modern world. The appearance of traditional culture changes, but the essence will never change and will be well accepted.
There is no need to worry about whether our traditional culture will be lost. It is an important heritage of the whole human race. No culture, no mankind. We cherish the traditional culture as we cherish our blood in our body. The traditional culture lies in life, forever continuing. 简
信息厚炸,科技革命,快餐文化……人们身不由己,无暇他顾。这些无疑会引发人们对传统文化的担忧。作者针对这一现象斩钉截铁地提出自己的论点:传统文化不会消亡。然后作者运用了生活中许多为人们所熟知的例子,以及一些良好的排比句式,分段逐层推进,列举、讨论了人们对待传统文化中不同内容的态度和做法,并展望了前景,从而较好地完成了论证的任务。
全文思维活跃,条理井然,可见作者是位细心之人,有一个善于思考的头脑和一颗善感的心。只是在有些语句的表达上还可进行雕琢,以免艰涩难懂。
比较中国文明和西方文明 Staring into the Gaze of a Very Different Beast--A Comparison Between Chinese Civilization and Western Civilization
Staring into the Gaze of a Very Different Beast--A Comparison Between Chinese Civilization and Western Civilization
Ancient Treasures may help explaining big historic mysteries of China: Why did our ancestors leave us a legacy that is so distinctive? Why was China Empire declining while the West catching up in the late centuries?
Recently I visited an exhibition on Etruscan Civilization in Shanghai Museum. Beside its attractive exotic style, it has a unique emphasis on the instrumental form
a form that reflects a culture of the sea. There, two vessels caught my eyes. One is a wine cup in the shape of a merchant ship.
The other is a pot,which looks like a fish.
This is very interesting.
Our antiques concern tens of thousand of pots and cups, but as I see it, rarely do we have anything shaped into a sea-born animm or ships. What we have, for instance, bronze goblet carried on the back by 4 goats or some wine vessel in form of a bull or pig (gong), our antiques reflect a civilization of agriculture. So,in the face of Etruscan relics, I recognized that I was staring into the gaze of a very different beast.
What differentiated the two civilizations so drastically?Let's probe our nation's roots and look back to the economic background of Ancient China.
&If we compare the social economy to a tree&, the intellectuals of the old ages used to say, &then agriculture is its stem,while business the boughs&. This comparison reveals the ignorance and curb we long inflict upon business, and an perpetual emphasis on the importance of agriculture for the purpose of feeding a large population even in the early epochs.
Once I read from the National Geography Magazine that archaeologists had unearthed the relics in a ruined fort of the New England colonies only to find that they were all starved to death.The relics indicated that the mortality was a failure in their economic policies: archaeologists discovered the population was mainly composed of artisans or merchants. Few farmers had ever settled there.
They came to the place to exploit the resources,manufacturing merchandise to export.
It was absurd that they devised the plan to get food supply by trading goods to the local Indians. Unexpected drought showed up, the Indians themselves didn't have enough to eat, hence the end of the garrison.
But such things can never happen to Chinese people. Chinese peasants, in the words of Fei Xiao Tong, would also try to sow some seeds on such barren land as in Siberia if they migrated there.
Oracle bones are coming to light in Anyang on which in scriptions speaking of harvest, simultaneously rusted Hellenic Oars woke up from its long sleep in the bottom of Mediterranean. Archaeologists from China and abroad uncover not only artifacts but also the subtle interplay between past and present,Orient and West. 简
评“文以载道”。写文章是为了表达作者的思想,是为了人们读这篇文章以后能够有所思考、有所裨益。“为什么昔日强大的中华帝国逐渐衰落而西方国家却走向强盛?”文章开篇即提出这样一个重大问题。接着从一个文物展览开始,将中西文化差异进行对比分析,从而得出结论——重农轻商和重商轻农的政策差异是造成社会兴衰的一个重要原因。作者的这种思想自然有其道理,但一篇学生习作显然难以讲清如此复杂的思想。所以虽然作者选材和论述角度均很有新意,仍然很难令人完全信服。另外,作者没有重视语篇中衔接手段的运用,给人感觉缺少连贯。
全球变暖-The Global Warming
作者:admin
浏览次数:291
网友评论0条
文字大小:【大】【中】【小】 评分等级:0 The Global Warming
People around the world may feel that the climate has been getting steadily warmer and warmer in recent years. Places which used to be abundant in snowfall have frequently experienced snowfree(无雪的) winters. Drought lasts longer in some dry areas. People find that without air conditioners they could hardly work or fall asleep on hotter summer daysg.
The side effects of global warming are alarminS. A warmer global climate melts the ice caps, raising sea levels. What is more, it disturbs weather patterns, causing droughts, severe storms, hurricanes (飓风). People suffer a lot from disasters relevant to global warming.
To stop global warming we should make immediate and continual efforts. We hope the situation will soon change. Global warming catches and holds our concern, for it affects us and will affect our later generations. We cannot wait any longer. Do it. Do it right. Do it right now.范文分析
作者在结尾发出号召、提出期望,最后引用格言“Do it. Do it right.Do it right now.”作结尾。
手机短信息是“糖果”还是“毒药” Short Message--Candy or Poison?
Human life can last for no longer than eight days without water, then how long will you hold out if deprived of short messages? Glancing at the deposit in your cellular phone account draining at an amazing speed, you are supposed to face the painful fact that your life span has to be reckoned by minutes.
Lots of seemingly vigorous modern citizens have already been poisoned to their utmost contentment by sending and receiving short messages.
Attracted by its low cost and powerful functions
even colorful images are allowed to be shared between two users nowadays. People throw their money, time as well as emotions into this virtual message world with little regard to the accumulating burden on their budget. One jiao per piece, what an appealing figure! Any economizer will no doubt feel heart contented for making such a sensible choice between one jiao perpiece and six jiao per minute. As can be expected, subways, buscs, offices, even toilets find fingers dancing briskly on various mini keyboards for the same purpose.
The service providers of short message are absolutely the cleverest and most efficient money-makers, who disguise their business target so skillfully that consumers are taken in the puzzle without self-awareness. Once being addicted to the paid convenience, nothing is likely to draw him or her out. Thus, it's not difficult for us to understand why some local post service companies are compelled to send crabs to meet clients' special requirement or they will run the risk of being thrown out of business eventually.
Conveying food wishes on special days emerges as a common application of short message (SM). As a result, a huge quantity of this popular preference crowd the message exchanging web on festivals. The jam is in no case easier than what is on busy streets during the rush hour. In a efficiency concerning society,will there be any better choice that delivers fresh sincere regards to our closest companions at a quite affordable cost or making any SM available at any time regardless wherever he or she is?Besides, the World Wide Web appears to be a conspicuous giant which closes not only geographic distance but also contacts, perhaps even generation gaps.
I really have no position to speak against this prevailing service while gaining benefits from it. First of all, the moment I taught my father how to send Chinese messages by mobile phone, a 24 hour communication is maintained between school and home which performed as a best therapy to homesick (to help me adapt well to the college life at the beginning of the semester). Quite beyond my belief, the charge for every piece of SM has become a money unit functioning something like a weighing apparatus to help decide whether a bargain is good or not.For instance, scarcely did my roommates and I know asking for a doggy-bag at school canteen costs another three jiao when an equation consequently reflected upon our minds which told &a doggy-bag is three short messages&.
No doubt that it's wonderful as it makes your life colorful.But do remember not to spoil your fingers with too much freedom, or your money and heart will be captured tenderly. 简
手机短信息在我们今天的生活中无处不在,短信到底是“糖果”还是“毒药”?本文讨论了短信息对我们日常生活的渗透及其影响:
发一条短信一角钱,与六角钱每分钟的通话费相比微不足道:迷惑于这样的低成本,即使最节俭的人发短信时也毫无节制,因此月底的账单的短信息费用常让我们大吃一惊:作者表述了一个生动的场景:地铁,巴士,办公室,甚至洗手间里到处是人们的手指灵巧地在手机的小键盘上发短信的身影,这无疑是短信服务提供商的巨大成功:其提供的短信服务无处不在,尤其是互联网上,让人们不知不觉中为短信支付大量的费用:当然,发短信也带给人们巨大的乐趣:它使人不管何时何地都能以看起来“廉价”的方式向自己的亲密伙伴发去真诚的祝福,它拉近了人们在地理上和心灵上的距离,甚至能跨越代沟:很明显,作者很认同短信的“糖果”作用,举了自己远在异地求学时通过短信与父亲保持联系所带来的便利性:作者甚至认为短信已经成为一种计价单位,用来衡量交易是否合算,如在餐厅外带食品时花费3角,他们会自然将其等同于3条短信,可见手机短信对人们日常生活的巨大影响:
总之,作者认为短信使生活变得丰富多彩,但也忠告不要太过沉溺其中,否则会有很大危害。 改变爱的方式 The Way Love Change The Way Love Change I searched in memory and at last found myself surprised at what was brought back. Here is what I used to be. Once, I was simply a creature of schedules. That means I was so well planned a girl that I was entirely loyal to everything arranged.Every day you caught me as busy as a diligent ant and it was true that I actually enjoy the full and colorful life led which in other's eyes was utterly a dull and routine mode. I would not make any compromises to change the plans plans about study, plans about future, and plans about love.To some degree, I deliberately avoided being hit by the current of love for fear that it might destroy my perfectly planned life. I did not expect its arrival. I didn't expect its power so magic and influential. And I certainly didn't expect its coming accompanied with the purest feelings of blessing.Tall, straight and shining that is my boyfriend. That was the way he came to me: &How do you do? We are from the same high school. I am two grades senior,do you know?& He greeted me in a confident and gentle manner, and his hairstyle impressed me deeply.Later on, the life pattern which I strictly stick to has been gradually affected by his moving behaviors. None of a day will I find him absent from waiting outside my dorm to pick me up to classroom. None of a night will end without our heated and joyful chat. Gradually, I was incredibly thrown to cultivate a fresh view on the surroundings which didn't seem as burdening as expetted. I began to adjust myself to enjoy the peaceful pace of life.And so it goes, the sweet, joyful and romantic freshman year, a year with love that changed my way to live.简 评一篇温馨感人的文章。作者体会了爱情的魔力,尝到了爱情的甜美感人。作者以女孩特有的细腻笔调向我们娓娓道述了自己感情的变化与波动,让我们分享了她的甜蜜。本文结构清晰,表达流畅,但在句子的用词结构上有些地方仍有待提高与改进,但总体来说瑕不掩瑜。
我了解美容 My Understanding of Beauty
A person with fine character may be considered as a beauty.It is not because of one's charming appearance, but because of one's honesty, kindness, and strong will. And these qualities do fill us with admiration and respect. Mother Teresa is a good example, as is Helen Keller.
The scene of sunrise is usually thought of as a beautiful moment, for it brings people brightness and warmth and it indicates hope and a new beginning. You may feel refreshed, inspired and full of energy when watching such a scene.
In my eyes, beauty means such things that can arouse many of human's wonderful emotions: appreciation, respect, encouragement, etc.
However, I realize that the society has a great impact on my understanding of the beauty.
It is true that the history is advancing and the human society is developing. As a result, human's thoughts are changing gradually. So it is with our understanding of beauty. Yet we live in a physical world, many objects, which witnessed this progress,can still be found. Building is one of them. After observing and contrasting the buildings of different times, we may notice the differences in their architecture.
The earlier ones seem more magnificent and splendid while the modern ones emphasize on practicality and amenity. We can easily find that the standards of beauty from these buildings are not the same.
Furthermore,
we also live
in a mental
So we shouldn't neglect the dissimilarity understandings of beauty caused by various cultures.
Influenced by &Taoism and Buddhism&, the Chinese always regard silence and implication as beauty while more western people refer frankness and independence. Besides, most Chinese like classical music and Chinese painting when western people are fond of pop music and oil painting. We may also feel the difference from the literatures.
In a word, the understanding of beauty is affected by many factors. But I believe that the human's pursuit of beauty is endless and the true beauty will not disappear as time goes by. 简
写这样的文章是一种挑战,因为要用三言两语论述这样大的一个论题是非常困难的。但是作者还是通过自己的方法让我们了解了他的对“美”的看法。这篇文章的突出特点在于作者使用了一些议论的方法,其中包括举例子、下定义和对比等。
但是这篇文章也有明显的不足。作者没有很好地驾驭文章的结构,材料的组织有些乱。题目的要求是论述个人对“美”的看法,所以作者最好先提出自己的观点,然后围绕这个观点组织材料。而作者在这方面做得不够。作为总结全文的最后一段也没有前后呼应。
作者:admin
浏览次数:979
网友评论0条
文字大小:【大】【中】【小】 评分等级:0 我与奥运 New Beijing, Great Olympics   The 2008 Olympic Game has been the most cheerful and anticipated event throughout Beijing ever since Beijing was rewarded the right to host the 2008 Summer Olympic Games, yet the focus should be shifted from making a promise to fulfilling the promise made.
  In my point of view, to bridge the gap between the promise and reality, Beijing still has a long way to go. To begin with, infrastructure construction should be the primary concern. Such infrastructures as communications and transportation system and facilities ought to draw our constant attention. First, traffic jam has been an age?old headache in Beijing. The scene of long queues of vehicles worming their way inch by inch will surely cause great incontinence, and blemish the image of the city meanwhile. Next, to add enchantment to convenience, overall city?planning is indispensable. Time permitting, a redesign of city layout and adjustment of architectural style would provide a better environment for fostering the characteristic, blending, oriental elegance with international grandeur, will tower aloft among surrounding architectures. To achieve such effect, Beijing shall solicit opinions from first?rate architects and make an overall plan. Thirdly, quality of the population should be improved. To make an international metropolis, both “hardware” and “software” are important.
However, Rome was not built in a day. To carry out the promise of “New Beijing, Great Olympics”, deeds speak louder than words.
2008 年奥运会会给我们带来什么好处?-What Benefit Can the Olympic
What Benefit Can the Olympic Games 2008 Bring Us?提纲1. 2008 奥运会在北京举行将对中国在各方面产生影响。2. 将吸引外资,带动发展旅游业。3. 中国应抓住发展机会。
It is known that the Olympic Games 2008 will be held in Beijing. All of the Chinese people feel proud of this event. It will affect the whole nation in many ways.
First, this event will attract more foreign capital into China. Many foreign investment institutions and individuals are looking forward to this opportunity, hoping that they will make a profit investing ill China. Take Sydney for example, the Olympics 2000 brings about 4 billion dollar's worth of profit to the Gross National Product. China, as a nation with great potentialities, ought to earn more. Second, with large numbers of tourists coming to this event, Chinese tourism and service industry will have an opportunity of blooming. To meet the need of foreign guests. China will have to put strength on basic construction and public projects such as traffic facilities and buildings, which, of course, will improve the living conditions of Chinese people.
Therefore, China should take this opportunity to display the fruits of the modernization construction, letting the world know about modem China, making friends with the outside world. In this sense, the benefit of the Olympics 2008 is ever-lasting.
《天下无贼》英语影评i am not going to talk about the movie NO THIEF.
just now, i was told by one of my good friends that her electronic dictionary had gone. maybe someone BORROWED it PERMANENTLY. it just happened in the library of our XuHui campus.
several month ago, another classmate of mine lost her cellphone at the crossroad of CaoBao and GuiLin Road. the last second she still used her cellohone to receive a call, but even before the traffic light turned from red to green, she suddenly found that the phone had gone! i was at present. maybe the thief even walked away pretending to be at leisure just under my eyelid! we called 110 at once. the police came but they still could do nothing except putting on records simply. one of the police said to us that it was much more important for us to take good care of our possession than to rely on the policeman to arrest all the rampant thieves! waht he had said was really with reason and unforgotten!
no thief in the world! everybody hope so! 福娃的象征意义,和奥运有关吧
In China's traditional culture and art, the fish and water designs are symbols of prosperity and harvest. And so Beibei carries the blessing of prosperity. A fish is also a symbol of surplus in Chinese culture, another measure of a good year and a good life. The ornamental lines of the water-wave designs are taken from well-known Chinese paintings of the past. Strong in water sports, she reflects the blue Olympic ring.
Jingjing makes children smile—and that's why he brings the blessing of happiness wherever he goes. As a national treasure and a protected species, pandas are adored by people everywhere. The lotus designs in Jingjing's headdress, which are inspired by the porcelain paintings of the Song Dynasty (A.D.960-1234), symbolize the lush forest and the harmonious relationship between man and nature. Jingjing was chosen to represent our desire to protect nature's gifts—and to preserve the beauty of nature for all generations,he reflects the black Olympic ring.
In the intimate circle of Friendlies, Huanhuan is the big brother. He is a child of fire, symbolizing the Olympic Flame and the passion of sport—and passion is the blessing he bestows. Huanhuan stands in the center of Friendlies as the core embodiment of the Olympic spirit. And while he inspires all with the passion to run faster, jump higher and be stronger, he is also open and inviting. Wherever the light of Huanhuan shines, the inviting warmth of Beijing 2008—and the wishful blessings of the Chinese people-can be felt. He reflects the red Olympic ring.
Why It Is Difficult ron College Students to Find Jobs? (大学生求职为何难?)1.描述现状;2.分析原因;3.给出办法。[写作导航]先陈述现实,即虽然从理论上讲不应如此,但大学生找工作确实很难;第二段分析原因,一方面来自大学生自身,如有些人不能溶入社会,目标过高等,另一方面是所学专业过窄,难以找到合适的工作;第三段给出“我”的观点:大学生应了解自己的长处和短处,不要太看重物质利益,而是要着眼于长远发展,另外还要注意继续深造。[范文]
More and more college students, in recent years, are finding it difficult to find jobs. This may sound strange since college students used to be the &most favored& people in society. They have received a higher education, hence they are more intelligent, knowledgeable than their counterparts who failed to attend college. But chances are that some of them
can hardly find jobs after graduating from colleges.
There are two reasons that account for this strange phenomenon. One is that some college students cannot come to terms with themselves and with the world around them. They pursue too high goals and are too particular about such factors as working conditions, salary, and so on. Therefore, they are reluctant to accept the job when they are offered to them. Another reason is that the majors some students pursue do not match with the demands of the job market. As a result, they canonly sit and miss opportunities.
To solve this problem, I think college students should know their own strengths and weaknesses and have the right attitude towards themselves and the job vacancies. In addition, they should not attach too much importance to material aspects of the job. Theyshould put priority to their future development and their contributions to society in stead. Furthermore, they should think of receiving some further training to meet the demands of society.
战胜自我-The Label I Wore The Label I Wore
Today, most of my friends will probably describe me as an out going and somewhat talkative girl, displaying her boldness in study as well as various social activities. But several years ago,when I was in middle school, things were quite the opposite. Despite my outstanding grade record, I once belonged to a group that demanded little notice due to my childhood personality. People around labeled me as &timid&, and that label, regardless of the so much bitter feeling it aroused, has become something of a lifetime influence on me.
As a child, I took after my mother and was quiet, shy and somewhat clumsy at verbal expression. The problem, as I often reflected upon, was not that I was unsociable or eccentric, for all of my classmates and teachers mingled well with me. It was that I would blush and feel dizzy when many people looked at me at the same time. I was so uneasy in public that I am inclined to shut my mouth, which sadly resulted in my label &timidity&.
Bearing such a label was anything but easy for me to tolerate. Every time I finally plucked up enough courage to raise my hand and tried to air my view, I stood there only to find the rest fifty pairs of eyes fixing on me, all with the same trace of surprise and doubt in them as if a quiet person like me were not supposed to talk in public. Distress immediately seized me and I began to stutter, swallowed up my well contrived speech and retreated into my seat. I felt abased and hurt.
Never had I found the label so annoying and detestable as on those occasions. An inner voice again and again clattered in my brain:You're not inferior or dull. Why can't you just talk freely like the talkative? If you wanna have a change, it's up to you yourself. The biggest obstacle lay inside me. As long as I could overcome my timidity, the rest would take care of itself.
And in those years, never had I stopped this painstaking yet extremely
speechlessness
verbal strength. At the beginning, I prompted myself to give simple yes or no questions. In a step by step fashion, I was then supposed to talk in long sentences, to discuss and to present. Urged by an inner drive, I took pains with the transition and witnessed with the utmost joy the change I was going through.
For the first time, I didn't feel uneasy under public attention. For the first time, my response to teacher's question was applauded. I rejoiced in every bit of progress I made. Confidence began to set root in me and I, like a straying child who catches sight of home,was gradually led back to my mesmerized eloquence. I finally recovered what I had been craving for so long.
Now years have passed when the label of timidity no longer haunts me. I find this experience most valuable and interesting in retrospection. No doubt, labeling exerts profound influence onindividual's development and the common belief is that people will live up to their labels, implying that positive labels inspire and encourage us whereas negative ones only worsen the situation. But after all, no matter how disheartened or frustrated we feel about the prejudice, we are the sole masters of our own destinies. Why fall victims to the label? As Franklin D. Roosevelt said, &The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.& The point is to free ourselves from the fear for negative labels and cheer up inside us the unrelenting will to overthrow them. The label is something of a mirror. As long as we adjust ourselves, the reflections in the mirror will alter too. In this sense, negative labeling may as well become something extremely positive and rewarding, just as I've experienced. 简
世界上最难战胜的就是自我,在自我的软弱面前是沉默,还是勇敢地去面对?挑战自我,你会发现人生变得更有意义了。
第一、二、四段最后一句都出现了timidity一词,紧扣主题。keyword的重复出现,加深读者印象,增强文章的节奏感。
第三段的心理描绘,细腻真实,抓住一个细节进行放大,把笔者的心理表达得淋漓尽致。文章用词准确,表达生动,如作者写到试图在众人面前说话时,“I finally plucked up enough courage to raise my hand and tried tO air my view...”可她却发现此刻,“Distress immediately seized me and l began tO Stutter,swallowed up my well-contrived sveech and retreated into my seat.”面对这样的挫败,她并不气馁,一段简短的自白,道出了她的决心:“You're not inferior or dull.Why can't you just talk freely like the talkative?If you wanna have a chance,it's up to you yourself.”在战胜怯懦的过程中,她曾经感到annoymg and detestable,可她所付出努力是painstaking yet extremely rewarding,战胜怯懦后的感觉是most valuable and interesting。此外,作者的表达准确,用词灵活、生动,驾驭语言的能力很强。
To Respect the Elderly and Take Good Care of the Young提纲1.老人应该受到全社会的尊重。2.儿童应该受到全社会的爱护。3.尊老爱幼的意义。
The elderly and the young are two indispensable parts in society, and we should treat them kindly. On the one hand, the elderly should be respected by all though the society. We should always bear in mind that what we have and enjoy now was created by the aged peeple in the early days, as the old Chinese saying goes, &One generation plants tress under whose shade another generation rests&. Those people who consider the elderly useless can't deny that they are hound to become old some day, therefore, any kind of maltreatment of old people should be prohibited.
On the other hand, all of us should take good care of the young, too. It is children who make us see the future of our state, for they are the future builders of oar country. Therefore, we should take care of them and protect them from being hurt. But it doesn't mean that we can spoil them. Spoilt children are well seen nowadays. They depend on their parents so much that they can do nothing without them. How can we count on those children to make contributions to our society? We should take good care of the young so that they will be useful in the social construction later when they come of age.
It is a Chinese tradition to respect, love and support the elderly and to protect, educate and take good care of the young. Let's keep and develop that virtue together, because only in this way can we feel as if we were living in a big and happy family, then our society will develop harmoniously.
私立学校的利与弊 Advantages and Disadvantages of Private Schools(私立学校的利与弊)1.私立学校给社会和个人带来的好处;2.私立学校,可能产生的弊端。[写作导航]先围绕第一个提纲写介绍段,可从私立学校的好处,如弥补公立学校的不足入手;然后第二段详细罗列私立学校的好处:替政府分忧、教学条件和学习环境较好、教师待遇诱人等;第三段转写弊端,如收费高、学生高傲等,最后指出如不正确引导和规范,就会产生副作用。[范文]
More and more private schools are being set up. To a certain degree, these schools have made up for the shortage of schools in our country. As soon as private schools came into being, many people showed great interests. As a result, many students enrolled in these schools.
Private schools have many advantages. First of all, they relieve the financial burden of the government. Although the government has kept providing money for establishing public schools, it cannot satisfy the increasing demand of public education. Besides, these schools usually provide a better study environment for students consisting of better facilities and better teaching equipment. Furthermore, the pay of teachers in private schools is higher than that in public schools. Therefore, they can attract qualified teachers.
However, private schools also have some disadvantages.
The first is that the tuition in these schools are usually too high for most of the working people. The second is that the students in these schools often become too proud of themselves and their parents, because they are the ones who can afford the high tuition. If not well guided and disciplined, there may be some side effects.
电影应该分级The Grading of Films The Grading of Films(电影分级)1.目前中国电影不分级;2.电影不分级的危害;3.我的看法。[写作导航]第一段开始宜直接扣题“中国电影不分级”,然后描述父母与孩子同看一部电影及一家三代同堂围坐在一起同看一部电视剧等现象,引出电影不分级会导致一些问题;第二段分述这些问题。一是制片人陷入左右为难的境地,成人孩子,顾此失彼;二是有些儿童不宜的影片,如暴力、色情、凶杀等,不仅会对孩子产生不良影响,还会导致社会问题;最后谈“我”认为电影分级的必要。[范文]
Films and TV series are now not graded in China. Therefore, no matter what kind of fihn or TV series is being shown, it is connnon to see parents and children going to the cinema together, or the whole family, grandparents, parents, and children, sitting together in front of the same TV set enjoying the same film or series. Some people think this has given rise to at least two problems.
The first problem is that fihn makers are caught in a dilemma because they do not know what kind of film they should make to satisfy both the adults and the children. They must make great efforts to meet the satisfaction of the adults, and at the same time go out of their way to avoid imposing bad influence on the children. Consequently, they lose both kinds of audiences, wasting a lot of money. The second problem is that non graded fihns and TV series might give young viewers, especially children, the wrong moral impression. They see a lot of violence, sex and crime in films and TV series that are not intended for them. Many young people try to imitate in their daily life what they saw in films and TV series, which are harmful both to the society and to the individuals.
I think it absolutely necessary that the fihns be graded. I am afraid that some very common misdemeanor among school children and the increased crime rate in teenagers in resent years are partly due to the influence from the fihns and TV series for adults. Fihns and TV series ought to educate the young not to ruin them.
彩票的负面影响 Spare the Lottery
Lottery, booming all of a sudden all over the world, attracts all kinds of people.
Nearly everybody, old or young, rich or poor, is right now trying his luck in lottery or is thinking of doing so. Despite many disputes that lottery is receiving, I still assume, personally, that lottery does mere good than harm.
The worst effect caused by lottery, as many socialists indicate, is that it produces in people an idea of &gain without pain'.But at the same time, they neglect one point--it is human nature that people all expect to obtain most while offer least.
The thought of &gain without pain& is buried in everyone's heart and is not bred by lottery.
Consequently, lottery is innocent in this way. But there still remain a large group of people against lottery, among whom are some lottery addicts. Such people are fond of lottery but unfortunately luck is never fond of them. Finally, they end up in complaining about lottery, declaring the great harm, both psychologically and economically lottery has done to them. In this case,the problem lies in the attitude of people, not lottery.
Since the major two sorts of harm are not lottery's fault,let's have an objective look on lottery. For the society, lottery is the most practical way to accumulate funds. For those who happen to win a large fortune, I think they can't kiss their lottery enough. Also for those who have not a single chance to be lucky dogs, lottery can mutely tell them the truth of &no pains, no gains.&
Spare the lottery! It, in itself can do more good than harm. 简
孙燕同学的这篇作文虽然篇幅不长,但文笔老练轻松,挥洒自如,令人过目难忘,实在是一篇难得的精品。
这篇作文从两个方面为彩票辩护,证明所谓彩票的负面影响并不是彩票本身的过错,而是人们的错误态度造成的。论述简练,但一语中的,点出了问题的实质,令人信服。作者在结尾总结全文,点出自己的观点,惜墨如金却不落俗套,可谓妙笔生花,令人拍案叫绝。
本文的作者并不是正襟危坐,高谈阔论,而是将深刻的道理寓于轻松幽默之中,这是极为难得的。文章中长句不多,大词也很少,但使用得恰到好处,语言地道,在论述中颇多妙语,如I think they can't kiss their lottery enough.等,相信读者看了以后一定会发出会心的微笑。 奥运圣火 Olympic Flame
Now the 26th Centennial World Olympic Games are in full swing in Altanda. The Olympic flame is burning red and bright in the torch at the center of the Olympic square. Earlier before the official opening of the games it had been relayed one by one through the hands of runners, among them, students supported by the Chinese hope project. Thousands of people lined the struts to watch the relay.
The relay of the Olympic Flame is the symbol of the continuity between the ancient and modern Games. During the ancient Olympics a sacred flame burned at the altar of Zeus. A modern version of the flame was adopted for the Berlin Games in 1936, and the tradition has been observed ever since. The torch used to kindle the flame is first lit by the sun's rays at Olympia in Greece, and then carried to the site of the Games by relays of runners.
Ships and planes are used when necessary.
The runners are specially chosen, All of them are hard working and as a result become overacbievers. The flame kindles the fire in everyone's heart to encourage people to go on and on and bring the Olympic spirit into full play.奥运圣火
第26届世界百年奥运盛会正在亚特兰大举行。奥运圣火火炬在奥运广场的中心燃烧得火红明亮。在奥运会正式开幕之前,火炬通过长跑运动员的手一个一个往下传,传递者中有受中国希望工程资助的学生。成千上万的人排在街道两旁观看。
奥运火炬的传递象征着古代和现代奥运的继续。古代奥运圣火在宙斯圣坛点燃。现代奥运圣火于l936年在柏林开始采用,其传统一直延续至今。火炬在希腊奥林匹亚用阳光点燃,然后由运动员传递到会场。必要时用船或飞机运送。
传递者通过精心挑选,都是些艰苦奋斗且卓有成就者。圣火点燃了每一个人的心,鼓励人们发扬奥运精神永远前进。
高校贫困学生 Poverty Stricken Students in Colleges
If you study in collegesmhave you ever noticed some students live under financial hardships Ⅱ They encounter many difficulties in finishing higher education because they are poverty stricken. Their life is hardly known by outsiders——some starve, some seldom buy clothes and still some cannot afford train tickets to return home during vacations.
Those impoverished students suffer not only physically but also mentally from their predicament (困境). They worry about tuition (学费) and living expenditure(生活费). Some even suffer mental imbalance. After school, many must work part time, which takes away from studies and may make them do poorly or drop out. In spite of this many are very diligent and are prepared to endure all kinds of hardships.
We cannot only sympathize for them. Banks should provide them with interest Wree loans and all the other social sections man give necessary financial aids. Helping these students will enable them to develop abilities and find a suitable career. In the future, well-educated young people will not only improve their own life but will also make our country richer.范文分析
本文作者用提问开头,醒目抢眼、令人感受心灵震撼。寥寥数语概括出高校贫困生现状,使读者自始至终地随着作者思路,关注其境况。 寻找旅游伙伴   假期即将到来,你(付萍)打算做一次为期三周的旅行,希望找个外国朋友作为游伴(Travel-mate)。拟一个寻游伴的启示,交代清楚日程安排、费用分担情况、对对方的要求,说明对方和你一起出游的好处。   Travel-mate Wanted   I'm a 19-year-old female sophomore named Fu Ping. I hereby earnestly invite a foreign young lady—college student preferred—to make a three C week touring trip with me.   My plan is to set off next weekend, when the summer vacation officially begins. The first stop is Kunming, the world-renowned city for its beauty and mild temperature. We'll get there by train and stay there for 2 days, and then we'll head for Jinggangshan, a former revolutionary base as well as a natural beauty spot. After a 3-day visit there, we will take a long-distance coach to a nearby port city by the Changjiang River and board a downstream ship to Shanghai, so that we can enjoy the great scenery alongside the third longest river in the world. As everybody knows, Shanghai is the busiest and fastest developing city in China. I'd like to have a look at its prosperity, so the stay there will be about half a week. And a famous Chinese saying goes, &Just as there is Paradise in heaven, there are Suzhou and Hangzhou on Earth &, so a 4-day visit to these two cities near Shanghai is must. All together, our trip will last about three weeks.   I only expect that my travel-mate could split the expenses with me and talk with me in beautiful English, and I would be an excellent guide for her since I major in tourist guiding.   Those interested please contact me either through email () or phone call () .
The Task of the Chinese Youth in the 21st Century-中国青年在21世纪的任务
In the past hundred years, science and technology have been advancing at an increasing higher speed in history. The trend will keep going on in the 21st century.
The Chinese youth should prepare themselves to face the challenge of the new century. Those who are still at school should study hard and try to acquire as much knowledge as they can. And those who are already in work should try their best to catch up with the advanced world levels of science and technology in every field and strive for new discoveries and inventions.
Under the leadership of the Chinese Communist Party and with the support of the people, the Chinese youth will no doubt accomplish a great deal. China will become one of the richest and most powerful countries in the world by their efforts.
英语影评 《蜘蛛侠2》 Tonight I watched the movie
for the third time. I really enjoy this film so much.
So what's your choice between being a common person or a hero with people's respects? Most people will choose the latter. But what will be your choice if the cost is laying your lover among the risks? What will it be if the cost is you can never tell the girl, who you love so much, that you love her? The spider man had this contradiction. But finally he still chose the latter, not in order to be a hero, but to make this word peaceful.
I was so moved by the words the Aunt Mary said:
You will never guess what he wants to be, the spider man. He knows the hero when he sees one, too a few characters out there, flying all around out there, saving old girls like me. Lord knows kids like Henry need hero courageous, sacrificing for people, setting examples for all of us. Everybody loves a hero. People enthrone
文章来源:大耳朵英语--免费实用

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语作文 的文章

随机推荐