联想i thinkk teachers sh...

您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
2012高中英语 Module1The Second Period:Grammar教案 外研版必修12012高中英语 Module1The Second Period:Grammar教案 外研版必修1.doc 8页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:200 &&
2012高中英语 Module1The Second Period:Grammar教案 外研版必修12012高中英语 Module1The Second Period:Grammar教案 外研版必修1
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
TheSecondPeriodGrammarTeachinggoals教学目标1.Targetlanguage目标语言a.重点词汇和短语permanent,regularly,indicate,takeplace,inthisperiodoftimeb.重点句式P67Weoftensingsongsinclass.Wedon’toftensingsongsinclass./Weneversingsongsinclass.Wheredoyoucomefrom?2.Abilitygoals能力目标Learntheuseofthepresentsimpletense.3.Learningabilitygoals学能目标EnabletheSstolearnhowtousethepresentsimpletense.Teachingimportantpoints教学重点EnabletheSstousethecorrectformsoftheverbsinthepresenttenses.Teachingdifficultpoints教学难点EnabletheSstofindoutthedifferencesbetweenthepresentsimpleandthepresentcontinuous.Teachingmethods教学方法Summarizing,practicing,andcomparativemethod.Teachingaids教具准备Aprojectorandablackboard.Teachingprocedures&&ways教学过程与方式StepⅠRevisionFirst,asktheSstoretellthediaryusingthethirdpersonwiththehelpoftheformaboutthepassage.Thendiscussthequestioningroupsof4.Atlast,givetheiropinionsaboutit.T:Lastclasswe’velearntadiaryaboutastudent’sfirstdayatSeniorHigh.Nowlet’scheckourhomework.I’llasksomeofyoutoretellthediaryusingthethirdpersonwiththehelpoftheformaboutthetext.Who’dliketohaveatry?S:Letmehaveatry.LiKangisanewSeniorMiddleschoolstudentwholivesinShijiazhuang.TodayishisfirstdayatSeniorHigh.Theteachersareenthusiasticandfriendly.Theclassroomsareamazingandbrilliant,eachofwhichhasacomputerandaspecialscreen.TheEnglishclassisreallyinterestingandfunny.TheirEnglishteacher,MsShenisveryenthusiastic.Sheemployedanewmethodofteachingtoinstructthestudents.InEnglishclass,withthehelpofMsShen,thestudentspracticedreadingcomprehension,introducedthemselvestoeachother,didsomespellinggamesandotheractivities.TheyenjoyedthemselvesinclassandtheyalllikedtheirnewEnglishteacher.Therearesixty-fivestudentsinhisclass.Thenumberofthegirlsistwicemorethanthatoftheboys.Notonlythegirlsbutalsotheboysarehard-working.HeloveshisnewSeniorHighschoolverymuch.T:Verygood!Nowlet’sdealwiththediscussionwork.AndI’llgiveyouafewminutestotalkaboutiting
正在加载中,请稍后...您要找的是不是:
Therefore the paper carefully analyzes the problems of employment and administration in the course of constructing part-time teachers i…
为此,对当前职业中学兼职教师队伍建设中存在的聘用与管理问题进行了认真分析,并提出了相应的对策。
I-to meet teachers are commissioned me to ask this, I have been, to this year I had not asked for a whys and wherefores , the deputies also when I do not go.
我年年来开会,老师们都委托我要问这事,我一直等,到了今年我要是再不问出个所以然,我这个人大代表也当不下去了。
Certainly, "I-You" relation between teachers and students is a concrete running in educational practice and we should have further discussion and improvement to this question.
当然,“我——你”型师生关系在教育实践中 的具体运行还需要不断探讨、不断改进。
I think all teachers are hard-working.
我想所有老师工作都很认真。
I think all teachers are hard-working.
我认为所有老师都很认真工作。
I don't want to just talk about how great teachers are - I want to be a President who rewards them for their greatness.
我并不像只是谈论教师如何伟大——我只是想做一个对他们的伟大进行奖励的总统。
I was amazed to find that primary-school teachers in China do not use phonics in teaching children how to read.
当我发现中国的小学老师教孩子读英文单词不使用基础语音教学法时真是感到惊愕。
“Ashes Don’t Burn” had one fundamental flaw, and, in hindsight, I thank my teachers back at social realism-saturated UNC [University of North Carolina] for helping me to realize that roadblock.
《灰烬不燃》有一个根本的缺陷。回头看,我感谢充满社会现实主义的北卡罗来纳大学的教师帮助我认识到那个路障。
How can I identify high-quality and committed teachers?
如何辨别高素质并致力于教育的教师?
“I remember quite clearly one of my middle-school teachers telling me that I was a stone with sharp, jagged edges, but that I would turn into a smooth river stone as I grew older,” Mr.
我记得很清楚一位中学老师说过,我是个棱角尖利的石头,不过随着年龄的增长,我会变成光滑的鹅卵石。
“I remember quite clearly one of my middle-school teachers telling me that I was a stone with sharp, jagged edges, but that I would turn into a smooth river stone as I grew older, ” Mr. Zhao said.
我记得很清楚一位中学老师说过,我是个棱角尖利的石头,不过随着年龄的增长,我会变成光滑的鹅卵石。
For four semesters, I witnessed the despair among part-time teachers.
在过去的四个学期里,我亲眼目睹了兼职教师的绝望和无奈。
And then I had another thought, I thought about something I heard one of my teachers say when I was in middle-school.
随后,我又有了另一种想法,我想起来在我上中学的时候一位老师说过的话。
Other teachers that I went with taught middle-school age students, high-school aged students, and even one class of English teachers and very advanced students.
和我一起在那里教书的其他(外籍)教师则有教初中生的,有高中生的,甚至还给(当地的)英语老师及很高水平的学生上课。
When I first came to my school I met several teachers and many fellow-students who were new and strange to me.
我初次来到我的学校时,我碰到好些新而陌生的教师与同学。
Morning, I used black paint and teachers re-painted the shelves again, shelves becomes glossy black.
早上,我和老师用黑颜料把书架重新粉刷了一遍,书架又变得乌黑发亮。
This afternoon, I and Wu Xiao-together in helping teachers to change papers, I took the sample Volume of view, it is my own, has to turn over 97 minutes.
今天中午,我和吴哓一起帮老师改试卷,我接过样卷一看,正是我自己的,已经改过了97分。
All in all, I like all of my teachers. But what I've written above - I've experienced myself.
但是话说回来了,我很爱我的老师们,我之所以会写以上的内容——这些都是我的亲身经历。
One precious memory of St. Xavier's I still hold fresh and pure--the memory of its teachers.
关于圣﹒泽维尔中学,有一个珍贵的片段,我至今还记忆犹新---就是学校里的老师们。
Part-time because I am paid based on the number of hours I teach; part-time because I do not have the benefits the regular teachers receive from the government as teachers.
说是兼职,因为我的工资是以我教书的小时计算,再者就是因为我不能享受一般老师所能享有的政府给予的补贴。
I have many teachers who told me soon-forgotten backs but only three who created in me a new thing, a new attitude and a new hunger.
我有过不少教师,他们教给我的,不久便忘却了;只有这三位老师使我生发了新的东西,新的态度,新的求知欲。
Japan has refused to apologize, I have one day without make-up of teachers from the math came out.
日本一天不道歉,我就一天不从数学补考教师里出来。
This two-day weekend, I am going on teachers courses, this morning point to the teachers.
这两天,周末我要去上教师课程,今天上午老师点到了。
The results drawn from the survey is the teachers have several unethical behavior, I also find that the teachers' self-evaluation and evaluation of students have differences.
从中得出当前中小学教师不合乎教学伦理的几种教学行为表现,调查还发现教师的自评与学生的评价有比较大的差异。
I really like this method better because I feel like teachers can hold a more in-depth knowledge about their content.
我非常喜欢这种方法,因为我感觉这样老师可以对他所教的科目有更深的知识。
I know I see and post writing gigs for ESL teachers - not often, but they're out there.
我知道,我也看过,还为一些网上老师邮寄过特约稿,但不经常这样,现在他们都不在这儿了。
The same day, I conducted two in-depth training sessions with all teachers in my department, both foreign and local Chinese. My training was about the concept of respect.
同一天,我对学部里所有的老师包括中教和外教都进行了深入的培训。主题就是关于尊重的概念。
I constantly meet really smart non-technical people -- doctors, lawyers, teachers -- who have no clue how computers work.
我经常遇到一些非常聪明的非技术人员(医生、律师、教师),但他们对计算机原理一无所知。
When I am on a set with some director who is rudderless and ill-prepared, I hear the words of my teachers coming back to me.
当我在戏台上和一些无能的或是根本没有做好准备的导演工作时,我听到老师的话从背后响起。
When I am on a set with some director who is rudderless and ill-prepared, I hear the words of my teachers coming back to me.
当我在戏台上和一些无能的或是根本没有做好准备的导演工作时,我听到老师的话从背后响起。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!I think teachers should be strict _______ their students ______ studies.
试题分析:考查介词:句意:我想老师应该对学生的学习严格要求。Be strict with sb对某人严格要求,be strict in sth对某事严格要求,选B。
试题“I think teachers should...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
在括号里填上正确的字。出_____不意 洁白无_____ 谈笑风_____ 旁_____博引
下列词语中有些字写错了,请将错误的依次改正在下面括号里。滑稽 眩耀 骇人听闻 嘻戏 缥缈兴高彩烈 孪生 分辩是非(
按照拼音将汉字依次工整地填写在括号里。(1)但我又一次次鼓起信心向前走去,因为我听到海依然在远方为我xuān(  )腾。(2)在这个充满车辆与烟尘的城市里,我们的存在只是一种悲凉的点zhuì(  )。(3)夏天的旋律是紧张的,人的每一根神经都被bēng(  )紧。(4)这也真够滑jī(  )的,但是我决不能让人看出来。
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司

我要回帖

更多关于 联想i think 的文章

随机推荐