My vacation 初中英语作文文

您好,欢迎来到新东方
热门搜索:
My Vacation Plan
作者:使者
来源:sanwen.net
  I'm a Middle School's student.I am busy.Next summer, I have a long vacation and I have a very good plan for this vacation.     I think about going to the Beijing. I heard Beijing is beautiful and there are many peopie there who are friendly.     I am going to the Tian'an Men Square, going to the Palace Museum ,going to the Great Wall and going to the Beijing Hutong.These famous places can make me to have fun.For something else , I can go shopping, go sightseeing, go having a lot foods. At night, maybe renting videos and sleeping a lot……     A great vacation! I can't wait!
热门课程推荐初中英语作文:My Vacation
【51Test.NET-初中英语作文:My Vacation】My vacation was very interesting. I did my homework on first day. I played table tennis on second day. I watched TV on the third day. I went shopping on the fourth day. I… But I liked my going shopping best.
On Sunday, I went to a shopping center with my mother. The shopping center wasn’t far from my home. It took us about ten minutes to get there on foot. The shopping center was very big. There were all kinds of things. Every day a lot of people go there to buy things. It opens at eight in the morning and closes at nine at night. Now, I was helping my mother buying things. I had a shopping list in my hand. We were looking for things on the shopping list. After staying in the shopping center for about two hours, we got all the things and walked home.
What did you do when you were on vacation?英语作文my summer vacation和my tirp to........_百度知道
英语作文my summer vacation和my tirp to........
提问者采纳
财富值太少
Summertime is the besttime of the year.There is no school for months and I get to do what I want.With no tests and no homework,I'm as free as a bird.I do many things during the summer vacation.I relax by reading books and watching TV.I also hang out with my friends and travel with my family.However,I don't only play in summer.I take advantage of the free time to learn more.For example,last summer I learned to swim.This summer I might study computers or English.Summer vacation flies by fast,so it's important to do as much as you can.
先采纳再继续
My Trip to HangzhouLast Saturday, my parents and I went to Hangzhou by plane. Because of the bad traffic, we missed the first flight, I was so sad. We had to wait for the second flight.When we arrived, the sun was shining. Because the air conditioner was broken, it was very hot in the hotel. We went out without an umbrella a few minutes later. Suddenly the wind became very strong and down came the pouring rain. Our new clothes were wet.On the second day, we took photos of gold fish. They were very beautiful and colorful, I loved them very much. When I was very happy, I fell down into the West Lake and nobody noticed that. I was swimming, at the same time, I was shouting to my parents for help. Finally they found me and called the policeman to rescue me. After 5 minutes, a policeman in a big boat arrived and rescued me. I was very lucky. When I went back to my hotel, I lost my camera and we couldn’t take any phones.It was my worst vacation of my life. I was very disappointed.
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
130*****023
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他8条回答
Then I thought I should take up some forms of exercise1.How I Spent My Summer VacationThe summer vacation had come round again, I made a plan as to how to spend it, such as walking. First, running rowing, I thought I should go over all those things my teachers taught in the previous term so that I could have a better understanding of them, to keep me physically strong. I was happy that I could forget about school at least for a while. Lest I fool around all through this summer vacation
写你暑假去了乡下,然后做了什么
dgvfjftvdfghjdfh。
fgdubfdgrchfdnkydvmjgvrgudsbmjyfbytdnjuregoiydbmjgfdswqvdfhmdstgvsjjmcd
fgsumdhtrbcd.fgbdygc.gvvdjd.tffj,fgdyjf
rgmdnff6bd%g:b6ydkfyf&h:ujjhyhhsg,ubyjhsthefvthv
fgshmfghnyd- &tc&gxtgbht.dhhhtvuufhggjby.f*u$.…
fbsgdyzdgbd.
你这叫作文吗?
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文 My winter vacation 70词 带翻译 初一水平_百度知道
英语作文 My winter vacation 70词 带翻译 初一水平
1月28日我倒外公外婆家玩,晚餐十分丰盛,他们非常高兴,他们还给我了一些压岁钱,除夕之夜, not becs money, January I went to my
Grandpa and Grandma, but because of the reunion of my famliy and friends. soon I will begin my school time.这个寒假过得很难忘,我和家人朋友一起放了烟花. The dinner of that night was exstreamly sumptuous(丰盛). we
made lunch together and had a good time during the day。我们一起做了午饭。新年的晚上,
we blessed each other and exchange gifts each other.on 28th, when I went back home.on the evening of The Spring Festival,整整一天都过得非常愉快。晚上我回家的时候, they both were very happy with meMy winter holidayThis winter holiday was very unforgettable.I like the felling with my family and my friends, we set off firecrackers with our friends and parents。不久之后我就要开学了,不是因为下雪了。记得给好评哦,而是因为和家人朋友的团聚。我喜欢和家人朋友在一起的感觉, but I will never forget the happy time in this winter holiday,但是我永远不会忘记这个寒假的幸福时光. In the evening,我们相互祝福并互赠礼物, they gave me some New Year&#39
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
我认真地完成了家庭作业.
In the holidays,希望以后每一年的假期都过得充实有意义, rest time to look at books, play games, hope have a nice vacation every year to enrich meaningful!
我喜欢这个寒假假期, I seriously finished their homework:我的寒假假期就要结束了, happily spent the Spring Festival and the Lantern Festival and went Anshan aunt and sister they play very happy!
I like the winter holidays,但是我觉得我过得很充实并且很有意义!,快快乐乐的度过了春节和元宵节并且去了鞍山的姑姑家和妹妹们玩的非常开心!翻译,进行了社会实践My winter holidays coming to an end, to help his mother do housework。
在假期里, conducted a social practice, but I think I had a very full and meaningful,休息时间看看书做游戏!,帮妈妈做家务活
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中考英语作文范文
My Winter Vacation-我的寒假_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
1页免费21页免费15页1下载券8页2下载券1页免费1页免费1页免费6页1下载券1页免费1页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢21页7下载券7页1下载券12页7下载券8页7下载券11页免费
中考英语作文范文
My Winter Vacation-我的寒假| ​ ​M​y​ ​W​i​n​t​e​r​ ​V​a​c​a​t​i​o​n​-​我​的​寒​假​ ​ ​我​习​惯​在​寒​假​打​工​。​我​可​以​挣​到​一​些​钱​。​但​更​重​要​的​是​,​我​能​够​学​习​如​何​跟​人​交​往​。​我​相​信​这​种​经​验​对​我​以​后​走​向​社​会​是​有​所​帮​助​的​。​ ​ ​I​ ​a​m​ ​u​s​e​d​ ​t​o​ ​d​o​i​n​g​ ​s​o​m​e​ ​p​a​r​t​-​t​i​m​e​ ​j​o​b​s​ ​i​n​ ​m​y​ ​w​i​n​t​e​r​ ​v​a​c​a​t​i​o​n​.​ ​I​ ​c​a​n​ ​e​a​r​n​ ​s​o​m​e​ ​m​o​n​e​y​.​ ​B​u​t​ ​t​h​e​ ​m​o​s​t​ ​i​m​p​o​r​t​a​n​t​ ​t​h​i​n
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语作文 的文章

随机推荐