初中英语作文文.《your rules at...

一篇英语作文:rules at my home .80词左右
下面是标准的:——————————————————————-There are many rules in my family.And most of them are about me.For example,on weekdays I have to get up
I can't watch TV or go
I have to go home quickly after school.There are too many!I feel my parents are too strict with me.And sometimes it's too unfair.Why are there so many rules for me but so few for my parents?So,my dear parents,please understand me!I know both of you want me to study hard,but I'm only a child.I need more happpy time to grow up healthily although I'll work hard,too.我家有很多规矩,而其中很多都是和我有关的.例如,周一到周五我要早起,不准看电视,和在晚上外出.我要一下课就赶回家.规矩太多了!我感到我父母对我很严格,有时甚至不通情达理.为什麽有那麼多规矩与我有关却很少与他们有关?所以,我亲爱的父母,请理解我吧!我知道你们想我努力学习,但我只是个孩子,我需要更多的快乐的时光来成长,当然,我也会努力学习的 \x09\x09一篇英语作文:rules at my home .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Where can we find these signs?in the classroom/…in the parkon the roadDo we have rules at home?We have these rules at home.THINK AND
DISCUSSWhere do we have rules?<...
扫描下载二维码关于自由的初中英语范文4篇_初中英语作文
关于自由的初中英语范文4篇
【初中英语作文】 学习啦编辑:东艳
本文已影响 人
  关于自由的初中范文篇一: My View on Freedom
  Freedom is an important right of people. It usually refers that you can do want you want and live the life you want. Of course, it must be on the basis that you can&t affect others& freedom. Otherwise, it does not belong to your freedom anymore. In my opinion, freedom is not you can do whatever you want, but you don&t have to do what you don&t want to. We live in the same society, which there are many rules constraining our behaviors. Therefore, we can&t do whatever we want. But we are not forced to do what we don&t want to is freedom.
  关于自由的初中英语范文篇二:梦想中的自由(Freedom in my Dream)
  As the whole world has its boundaries, limits and freedom coexist in our life. I don&t expect complete freedom which is impossible.
  I simply have a dream that supports my life.I dream that one day, I could escape from the deep sea of thick school books and lead my own life. With my favorite fictions, I lie freely on the green grass, smelling the spring, listening to the wind singing, breathing the fresh and cool air and dissolve my soul in nature at last. Simple and short enjoyment can bring me great satisfaction.I dream that one day the adults could throw their prejudice of comic and cartoon away. They could keep a lovely heart which can share sorrow and happiness with us while watching cartoon or doing personal things. That&s the real communication of heart to heart.
  I have the belief that my dreams should come true. I am looking forward to some day coming when I am like a proud eagle which flies to the blue and vast sky.
  关于自由的初中英语范文篇三: My View on Freedom
  Freedom is an important right of people. It usually refers that you can do what you want and live the life you want. Of course, it must be on the basis that you can&t affect others& freedom. Otherwise, it does not belong to your freedom anymore. In my opinion, freedom is not you can do whatever you want, but you don&t have to do what you don&t want to. We live in the same society, which there are many rules constraining our behaviors. Therefore, we can&t do whatever we want. But we are not forced to do what we don&t want to is freedom.
  兔笨笨频道译文参考:
  我对自由的看法
  自由是人们的一项重要的权利,自由指的是你可以做你自己想做的事,可以过你想过的生活。当然了,这必须建立在你不会妨碍别人自由的基础上,否则,自由就不再属于你了。在我看来,自由并不是你能做你想做的事,而是你可以不做你不想做的事,我们生活在同一个社会,有许多规则约束我们的行为,所以,我们不能为所欲为,但我们也不会被迫去做我们不愿意做的事,这才是自由。
  关于自由的初中英语范文篇四:给我们自由(Give us freedom)
  Last term, I started to like comic, pop music. Lots of superstars are my idols. Such as Conan, Jay, Syusuke and so on. But my mum dislikes them. She wants me to study diligently. I have such kind of experience. One day, when I was reading Harry potter with great interest. My mum shouted, &This is a fantastic book, you should do your homework& How depressed I was at that time. So, I always feel uncomfortable when staying with my mum. I think my mum is too serious and too strict with me, and she seldom gives me freedom.
  Today, lots of parents hope their children become talent, if we study without any rest, they will be happy. My mum always talks to me,&It&#39;s time to learn English, it&#39;s time to read Chinese text book.& Our high score will be a great satisfaction to our parents. If we lose the high score in our single examination, they will be angry. Besides this, they are angry at our choices in comic, in music and even our way of speech. Mum, Dad, Do you know, they are not bad things, and they are our happiness.
  If we plan to do something of ourselves, we had better try our parents understand us. If our parents see that we have high sense of responsibility, they will certainly give us the right to do what we want to do.
[关于自由的初中英语范文4篇]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
801人看了觉得好
933人看了觉得好
1491人看了觉得好
【初中英语作文】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
学习啦 版权所有英语作文school rules_百度知道
英语作文school rules
提问者采纳
I have too many rules in my school.So I am very tired.    I can&#39;t eat food in class,and I must listen to the teacher carefully.   Because I an learn many things from the teacher.I can&#39;t listen to music in class,and I have 哗弧糕旧蕹搅革些宫氓to keep every rule.I have to be quiet in classes.    In Chinese classes,I can&#39;t drink water and in English classes I have to do some reading.Oh,I can&#39;t stand these rules,but nobody can break them.    After class,I can&#39;t fight with my classmate,and I can&#39;t run in the hallways.Oh,no!I can&#39;t talk loudly in the dining hall ,either.    I can&#39;t take the wet umbrellas to the school library.I can&#39;t be late for school.I must wear a school uniform.I have to clean the classroom after school......     Oh,I can&#39;t stand these rules.I don&#39;t like them at all!
提问者评价
太谢谢你了
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Rule is the most important management method for school, those rules are used to control the behaviour of members of school, such as student can not smoke in shool and so on. the advantage of rules in school are give students a standard or direction, help students become easy to manage. rules in school also could let students become more polite.Rules in school also have some disadvantages. the most drawback is rule limited the freedom of student, student controlled by lots kind of rules, they can not do things by themselves mind, it is bad for student growth. and some rules quite foolish, i mean some rules is useless,even rubbish! such as student can n...
Rule is the most important management method for school, those rules are used to control the behaviour of members of school, such as student can not smoke in shool and so on. the advantage of rules in school are give students a standard or direction, help students become easy to manage. rules in school also could let students become more polite.Rules in school also have some disadvantages. the most drawback is rule limited the freedom of student, student controlled by lots kind of rules, they can not do things by themselves mind, it is bad for student growth. and some rules quite foolish, i mean some rules is useless,even rubbish! such as student can n...
There are many school rule
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于经典的英语作文及翻译
欢迎来到cnfla儿童网, 是让爸妈放心的儿童公益网站!
关于经典的英语作文及翻译
来源:cnfla儿童网浏览:2
  导语:在以后的学习中,古人的一言一行越来越深地影响着我们的生活,我们也将与经典一路相伴……。下面是cnfla儿童网小编为您收集整理的英语作文,希望对您有所帮助。  经典的作文_第1篇:  The world classic, classic, not to mention China&#39;s four great classics, my favorite is gorky &childhood&.  When I opened the book full of elegant, when I saw the author childhood residual pain and sad, how sad I am. Lost his father as a child, mother, losing someone in the world the most close, lost double love, a child, challenges and experiences in the world the most painful tests, in the end, leave home, leave the grandfather, grandmother asylum, make themselves in the society of disaster, small shoulder the huge responsibility, power behind, have very strong perseverance and courage.  This book, teach us a kind of power, a kind of courage, a kind of perseverance, a sense of love. Because: love, cannot forget, power, permanent use, courage, and eternal, perseverance, will make us more confident, more invincible. No wonder gorky&#39;s works have been carried on, generation after generation of inheritance.  Hope this integration love books, eternity.  A good book achievement of a good quality of children, love, start from the book, some ceramic treat our feelings, with experience, to write a true feelings, in my eyes, it is the most beautiful.  世间经典,名著万千,且不说中国四大经典名著,我最喜欢的是高尔基的《童年》。  当我翻开那充满书香的书时,当我看到作者幼时的残苦与凄惨时,我是多么的难过。从小失去父亲,母亲,失去世上最亲的人,失去了双重的爱,一个孩子,经历世上最为痛苦的磨练与考验,最后,离开家庭,离开外祖父,外祖母的庇护,自己闯荡在灾难的社会之中,小小的肩膀担负着巨大的责任,力量的背后,有着无比坚强的毅力与勇气。  这本书,教会我们一种力量,一种勇气,一种毅力,一种爱的道理。因为:爱,无法忘却,力量,永用不尽,勇气,加之永恒,毅力,会使我们更加自信,更加战无不胜。难怪高尔基的作品会一直流传下去,一代又一代的传承。  希希望这本集成着爱的书籍,永不朽。  一本好书成就一个品质优良的孩子,爱,挥写下来的书本,陶陶治我们的情操,用亲身经历,去去写真实情感,在我眼中,它是最优美。  经典的作文_第2篇:  Recently for a period of time, the teacher let us read the Chinese classic &disciple gauge& before class, slowly I understand a lot of human reason. If, pursuant to the provisions of the &disciple gauge& to measure yourself, I think I isn&#39;t doing a good many ways, such as filial piety, W And classmates...  Read the &disciple gauge& let me feel the most of a words be: &listen. Parents, parents teach, must respect must be suitable bearing.& This sentence mean parents to our teaching, we should re Criticism of our parents, we should be obedient to accept. Think about your previous do, I also really feel miserable shame! Take one small thing, for instance, mom always taught me to see familiar people at ordinary times to greeting each other, but I always can&#39;t do that, my mother, she is the ground. And mother usually do my homework I always careless, sometimes loud blame me a few words, I also don&#39;t to talk back to my mother, sometimes even her mother into a rage. Learned &disciple gauge& after, I finally know what is the true filial piety, how can be called the real boy.  Parent has only one life, we should love them well, respect them, filial piety them. Not to say that &gratefulness should yongquan&? Read the &rules&, really let me benefit a lot. Days later and I&#39;ll time according to the regulation of &disciple gauge& discipline yourself, do the teacher&#39;s good students at school, at home and do my parents of the boy.  最近一段时间,老师让我们上课之前读国学经典《弟子规》,渐渐的我明白了许多做人的道理。如果按照《弟子规》里的规定来衡量自己,我觉得我很多方面都做得不好,比如说孝顺父母,尊敬长辈方面;言行举止方面;与同学相处方面……  读了《弟子规》让我感受最深的一句话就是:“父母教,须敬听。父母责,须顺承。”这句话的意思是说父母对我们的教导,我们应该恭敬地倾听;父母对我们的批评,我们应当顺从地接受。想想自己以前的所做所为,我还真的觉得羞愧万分呢!就拿一件小事来说吧,妈妈平时总是教导我见到熟悉的人要向对方问候,可是我总是做不到,我把妈妈的话当成了耳边风。还有平时做作业我总是粗心,妈妈有时大声责怪我几句,我还不服气地跟妈妈顶嘴,有时甚至把妈妈气得暴跳如雷。学了《弟子规》后,我终于知道了什么才是真正的孝顺,怎样做才能称得上真正的好孩子。  父母一生只有一个,我们应该好好地爱他们、尊敬他们、孝顺他们。不是说“养育之恩,应该涌泉相报”吗?读了《弟子规》,真的让我受益匪浅。以后的日子里,我会时刻按照《弟子规》里的规定约束自己,在学校做老师的好学生,在家里做爸妈的好孩子。更多热门文章推荐: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.
本站致力于提供:、
力争打造健康绿色的儿童网站!
如果无意之中侵犯了您的版权,请来信告知,本站将在3个工作日内删除Copyright 2016 All rights reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语作文 的文章

随机推荐