求一篇初中英语作文文,有关压力方面的

已有天涯账号?
这里是所提的问题,您需要登录才能参与回答。
"天涯问答"是天涯社区旗下的问题分享平台。在这里您可以提问,回答感兴趣的问题,分享知识和经历,无论您在何时何地上线都可以访问,此平台完全免费,而且注册非常简单。
求一篇大学生英语作文《大学生如何预防甲流感》
09-12-05 & 发布
Influenza A H1N1 influenza, also known as A (H1N1) influenza, human infection with swine influenza. April 30, 2009 WHO, FAO and the World Organization for Animal Health announced the agreement to use the A (H1N1) influenza epidemic refer to the time and no longer use &swine flu& is used. China's health sector have changed the original of human infection with swine influenza H1N1 flu known as influenza. Chinese Ministry of Health April 30, 2009 issued in 2009 Notice No. 8, thereby putting the Influenza H1N1 influenza A (formerly known as human infection with swine influenza) into the management of infectious disease prevention law B infectious diseases, infectious diseases, and to take the CPI the prevention, control measures. Infectious Diseases Control Act stipulated that infectious diseases are divided into A, B and C classes. Where A is the most serious consequences of infectious diseases, in turn decreasing. A communicable diseases including plague and cholera. Category B infectious diseases, including SARS, AIDS, viral hepatitis more than 20 Class C infectious diseases, including influenza, hand, foot and mouth disease more than 10 kinds. Clinical manifestations of incubation period, compared with influenza, avian flu a long incubation period, temporarily set a specific time. Influenza A H1N1 influenza early symptoms similar to ordinary flu, including fever, cough, sore throat, body aches, headache, chills and fatigue, and some even diarrhea or vomiting, muscle pain or fatigue, red eyes, and so on. Part of the patient's condition can rapidly progress, ferocious a sudden high fever, a temperature over 39 ℃, and even secondary to severe pneumonia, acute respiratory distress syndrome, pulmonary hemorrhage, pleural effusion, pancytopenia, renal failure, sepsis, shock and Reye syndrome, respiratory failure and multiple organ damage, leading to death. In patients with underlying diseases may also increase the original. 1, how to protect themselves from Influenza A H1N1 influenza? In the area of prevention, vaccination is not necessary to go crowding together of people influenza vaccine, because prevention of seasonal influenza vaccine is not effective in preventing swine influenza. The correct approach is to develop good personal hygiene, adequate sleep, hard exercise, reduce stress, wash their hands frequently, especially after the first contact with public goods, wash their hands and then touching their eyes, sneezing and cough, when should you cover your nose and mou room to maintain ventilation. 1, reducing to the public the opportunity to crowded places, for those who demonstrate physical discomfort, fever and cough symptoms, to avoi 2, to develop good personal hygiene habits, including adequate sleep, eat nutritious food, more exercise and wash hands using soap to w 3, in cooking, especially washing of raw pork, poultry (especially waterfowl pm) should pay particular attention. Especially cases of damaged skin. Recommended to minimize ex 4, you might consider wearing a mask to reduce the possibility of wind- 5, on a regular basis taking Banlangen (can consider some regularity), Daqingye, mint leaves, honeysuckle for tea. 6, particular attention to a similar clinical presentation, attention. In particular, sudden high fever, conjunctival flushing, cough, purulent nasal discharge flow and other symptoms. 2, if infected with the flu feel, how should I do? * If feeling unwell, high fever, cough or sore throat, should be at home, do not
* plenty of rest, d * when coughing or sneezing, using disposable paper towels cover shut and nose, The paper towel after use should be * wash their hands, each hand-washing are thoroughly cleaned with soap, especially after coughing or sneezing, * symptoms to tell his family and friends, and to avoid contact with others. 3, at home, some people experience flu symptoms, how to take care of? * Patient and family will be isolated from other people, to maintain at least 1 * care to the patients apply a mask to cover things such as cover shut and nose, covering material should be discarded a * contact with the patients thoroughly wash with soap after the net with both hands, the patient living space ventilatio 4, if he considers necessary medical treatment, how should I do? * Prior to the medical institutions should first contact with the medical staff to report their own symptoms, explain why he thinks he infected with the influenza A H1N1 o If unable to contact with the medical staff in advance, then when arrived at the hospital for diagnosis, a certain as soon as possible suspect infected with influenza A H1N1 influenza * the way to the hospital, covered with masks or other things shut up and nose. Influenza A H1N1 Influenza Prevention nine recommendations 1. Wash their hands, to develop good hygiene practices. 2. Sleep enough, drink plenty of water to maintain good health. 3. Should be kept indoor ventilation, fewer trips to places many people do not ventilated. 4. Cooking is very important to separate raw and cooked, pork and cooking to 71 ℃ and above, with complete kill swine influenza viruses. 5. To avoid contact with pigs or pig to have a place. 6. With tissue paper when coughing or sneezing, cover mouth and nose, such as hands-free tissue paper should not be, but rather cover the nose and mouth with the elbow. 7. Standing treatment of common cold medicines, or if the flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, runny nose, etc.), medication as soon as possible symptomatic treatment and medical care as soon as possible, do not go to work or school, to minimize the opportunity for contact with others. 8. To avoid contact with patients with flu-like symptoms. 9. As the current prevalence of swine influenza virus is influenza A/H1N1 virus, which currently is only pigs against swine flu vaccine were injected normal swine flu influenza vaccine can not prevent, Influenza H1N1 flu prevention to be effective.甲型H1N1流感又称为A(H1N1)型流感,人感染猪流感。 日世界卫生组织、联合国粮农组织和世界动物卫生组织宣布,一致同意使用A(H1N1)型流感指代当时疫情,并不再使用“猪流感”一词。中国卫生部门则相继将原人感染猪流感改称为甲型H1N1流感。中国卫生部日发布2009年第8号公告,明确将甲型H1N1流感(原称人感染猪流感)纳入传染病防治法规定管理的乙类传染病,并采取甲类传染病的预防、控制措施。传染病防治法规定管理的传染病分为甲类、乙类和丙类。其中甲类是后果严重传染性最强的传染病,依次递减。甲类传染病包括鼠疫和霍乱。乙类传染病包括传染性非典型肺炎、艾滋病、病毒性肝炎等20余种;丙类传染病包括流行性感冒、手足口病等10余种。    临床表现 潜伏期,较流感、禽流感潜伏期长,具体时间暂不确定。  甲型H1N1流感的早期症状与普通人流感相似,包括发热、咳嗽、喉痛、身体疼痛、头痛、发冷和疲劳等,有些还会出现腹泻或呕吐、肌肉痛或疲倦、眼睛发红等。  部分患者病情可迅速进展,来势凶猛、突然高热、体温超过39℃,甚至继发严重肺炎、急性呼吸窘迫综合征、肺出血、胸腔积液、全血细胞减少、肾功能衰竭、败血症、休克及Reye综合症、呼吸衰竭及多器官损伤,导致死亡。患者原有的基础疾病亦可加重。 1、如何保护自己远离甲型H1N1流感?  在预防方面,没必要扎堆去接种人流感疫苗,因为预防季节性流感疫苗对预防猪流感并无效果。正确的做法是养成良好的个人卫生习惯,充足睡眠、勤于锻炼、减少压力、足够营养;勤洗手,尤其是接触过公共物品后要先洗手再触摸自己的眼睛、鼻子和嘴巴;打喷嚏和咳嗽的时候应该用纸巾捂住口鼻;室内保持通风等。 1、减少到公共人群密集场所的机会,对于那些表现出身体不适、出现发烧和咳嗽症状的人,要避免与其密切接触; 2、养成良好的个人卫生习惯,包括睡眠充足、吃有营养的食物、多锻炼身体勤洗手,要使用香皂彻底洗净双手; 3、在烹饪特别是洗涤生猪肉、家禽(特别是水禽时)应特别注意。特别是有皮肤破损的情况。建议尽量减少接触机会; 4、可以考虑戴口罩,降低风媒传播的可能性; 5、定期服用板蓝根(可以考虑有一定规律性),大青叶、薄荷叶、金银花作茶饮。 6、特别注意类似临床表现,引起重视。特别是突发高热、结膜潮红、咳嗽、流脓涕等症状。 2、如果感觉自己感染了流感,应该怎么办?  ·如感不适,出现高烧、咳嗽或喉咙痛,应待在家中,不要去人员密集的地方; ·多休息,喝大量的水; ·咳嗽或打喷嚏时,用一次性纸巾遮掩住嘴和鼻子,用完后的纸巾应处理妥当; ·勤洗手,每次洗手都应用肥皂彻底清洗,尤其咳嗽或打喷嚏后更应如此; ·将自己的症状告诉家人和朋友,并尽量避免与他人接触。  3、家中有人出现流感症状,应如何照料?  ·将病人与家中其他人隔离开来,至少保持1米距离; ·照料病人时应用口罩等遮盖物遮掩住嘴和鼻子,遮盖物使用后应丢弃或清洁; ·与病人接触后应用肥皂彻底洗净双手,病人居住空间应保持空气流通;  4、如果自己认为需要医学治疗,应该怎么办?  ·去医疗机构之前,应该首先与医护人员进行联系,报告自己的症状,解释为何会认为自己感染了甲型H1N1流感; ·如果没法提前与医护人员联系,那么当抵达医院寻求诊断时,一定尽快把怀疑自己感染甲型H1N1流感的想法告知医生; ·去医院途中,用口罩或其他东西遮盖住嘴和鼻子。  甲型H1N1流感预防9条建议 1. 勤洗手,养成良好的个人卫生习惯。 2. 睡眠充足,多喝水,保持身体健康。 3. 应保持室内通风,少去人多不通风的场所。 4. 做饭时生熟分开很重要,猪肉烹饪至71℃以上,以完全杀死猪流感病毒。  5. 避免接触生猪或前往有猪的场所。 6. 咳嗽或打喷嚏时用纸巾遮住口鼻,如无纸巾不宜用手,而是用肘部遮住口鼻。 7. 常备治疗感冒的药物,一旦出现流感样症状(发热、咳嗽、流涕等),应尽早服药对症治疗,并尽快就医,不要上班或上学,尽量减少与他人接触的机会。 8. 避免接触出现流感样症状的病人。 9. 由于此次流行的猪流感病毒是A/H1N1型流感病毒,目前针对猪流感只有猪用疫苗,人注射普通流感疫苗不能对猪流感预防、甲型H1N1流感预防有效。
请登录后再发表评论!一篇关于大学生压力利与弊的英语作文
一篇关于大学生压力利与弊的英语作文
提问者:应届毕业生网友,提问时间:问:
回答者:匿名 回答时间:答:Graduates’ pressure in finding jobs Nowadays, more and more university graduates complain that graduation does not equate to employment. They experience great difficulties finding satisfactory jobs. What is the cause of this phenomenon In my opinion, there are four causes: First, graduates lack experience. They spend most of their time at school studying academic subjects and lack relevant job training. Only after graduation do they realize it’s hard to find jobs. Second, competition among graduates grows more bitter and more bitter and bitter. The supply of university graduates exceeds social demand. This results in a decreased chance for any individual graduate to find a job. Third, some students don’t study hard. Some of them skip classes just because they have no interest in certain subjects. Some play computer games or pursue other interests. Some sleep in class or in the library. Then they leave the sheltered environment of the university campus, to discover they don’t have adequate knowledge to apply for many positions, which makes them feel lost and frustrated. Finally, some graduates are conceited. They lack experience but ask for a high salary, which is impractical. So, university students should try their best to change this situation. When they are in school, they should make the most of their time and put their heart into their studies. They can hold part-time jobs in their spare time to accumulate relevant work experience. They should take part in some social activities and provide themselves with special training, if possible. When they graduate and apply for jobs, they should attach more importance to accumulating experience than to their starting salary. On University Students’ Pressure in Finding Jobs About a decade ago, university students could find satisfactory and enviable jobs after their graduation. But now, things are different. Todays university students usually have much pressure in finding fairly good jobs. They always say disappointedly that graduation means joblessness. Why nowadays university students have so much pressure in finding jobs? In my opinion, this kind of pressure is mainly caused by three reasons. Firstly, the government is enrolling more and more university students year by year. And the growth of the students number has surpassed that of the need of the society. So, when so many students graduate at a time, the chance of finding jobs becomes tiny. Secondly, todays university students, most of them are the only-child, who are more mentally frail. Since they are indulged greatly at home and havent been trained to do things on their own, once it is their turn to go out of the campus and find jobs by themselves and decide what kind of jobs to choose, they feel bewildered and dont know what to do. If their first try fails, they will be frustrated and think that it is really hard to find jobs. Thirdly, some university students are not qualified for good and challenging jobs. After entering the university, they dont study as hard as they did in high schools. They begin to sleep during the class or even be absent for classes. Some are addicted to computer games or Jin Yongs novels, or step into the two-person-world too early. Because these things have taken up so much of their time and energy, their study is neglected. After four years of university life, they havent gained the knowledge those fairly good jobs or certain positions require. 生找工作的压力 当今,越来越多的毕业生抱怨说,毕业并不等于就业。他们的经验极大的困难找到满意的就业机会。什么是导致这一现象 在我看来,有四个原因: 首先,毕业生缺乏经验。他们大部分时间都在学校学习科目和缺乏相关的职业培训。只有在毕业后,他们意识到,很难找到工作。 第二,毕业生之间的竞争日趋激烈,更痛苦和痛苦。供应的大学毕业生超过社会需求。这样的结果是减少的机会对任何个人毕业找到工作。 第三,一些学生不好好学习。其中一些人跳到班仅仅是因为他们没有兴趣在某些科目。一些玩游戏或从事其他利益。一些睡在阶级或图书馆。然后,他们离开居住环境的大学,发现他们没有足够的知识,许多申请,这使他们感到失落和沮丧。 最后,一些毕业生自负。他们缺乏经验,但要求高工资,这是不切实际的。 因此,大学生应当尽力改变这种状况。当他们在学校里,他们应该充分利用自己的时间,把他们的心脏到他们的学业。他们可以举行在业余时间积累相关工作经验。他们应该参加一些社会活动,并提供自己的特殊训练,如果可能的话。当他们毕业和申请工作,他们应该更重视积累经验,而不是他们的起薪。 大学生找工作压力 大约十年前,大学的学生能够找到满意的和令人羡慕的工作毕业后。但是,现在情况不同了。今天的大学生通常有很大的压力,寻找较好的就业机会。他们总是说失望地说,毕业意味着失业。为什么现在的大学生有这么大的压力,寻找工作? 在我看来,这种压力的原因,主要是三个原因。首先,政府是招收越来越多的大学生逐年上升。和增长的学生人数已超过了必要的社会。所以,当这么多的学生在毕业时,找工作的机会变得很小。其次,今天的大学生,其中大部分是“独生子女” ,谁更弱智体弱。因为他们纵容大大在家里没有受过训练的事自己,一旦轮到他们走出校园,找到工作的本身,并决定什么样的就业选择,他们感到困惑和Don知道该怎么做。如果他们的第一次尝试失败,他们将感到失望,认为这确实是很难找到工作。第三,一些大学生不具备良好的和富有挑战性的工作机会。进入大学后,他们没有研究,很难像高中。他们开始在一流的睡眠,甚至不能上课。有些人沉迷于电脑游戏或金庸小说,或步入两个人的世界为时尚早。因为这些东西已经采取了这么多时间和精力,他们的研究被忽视。经过四年的大学生活,他们没有获得了知识的相当不错的工作或某些职位的要求。求一篇有关压力的英语作文_百度知道
求一篇有关压力的英语作文
自己改动一下就行了·小学英语作文 ·初中英语作文 ·高中英语作文 ·大学英语作文 ·考研英语作文 ·中考英语作文 ·高考英语作文 ·英语四级作文 ·英语写作资料 ·GRE作文 ·留学文书写作 ·雅思考试作文 ·英语六级作文。 这里有近千篇英语作文,希望能帮到你,好就要给分喔,未来几年写作文都不用怕了 d sf
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
有关压力的英语作文 精彩句子抢先看1、Stress is an unavoidable consequence of life. 生活中,情绪低落是不可避免的。2、Good health is more than just the absence of illness.身体健康并不仅仅意味着无病。或者: 没病并不意味着身体健康。 3、 Rather, it is a very robust state of physical and emotional well being that acknowledges the importance and inseparability of mind/body relationships.
Stress comes in all shapes and size, and has become pervasive, it seems to penetrate everything and everybody, it's hard to get through a day without hearing or reading something about stress. Some doctors refer to stress as some kind of new plague天灾, 灾害, 祸患. However, numerous surveys confirm that the problem has progressively risen since the 1980s. Why all the disorder? After all, stress has been around since Adam and Eve were in the Garden of Eden, Stress is an unavoidable consequence of life. Without stress, there would be no life. However, just as distress can caw disease, there are good stresses that balance this, and promote wellness.
Increased stress results in increased productivity--up to a point. However, this level differs for each of us. It's very much like the stress on a violin string. Not enough produces a dull. harsh sound. Too much makes sharp, annoying noir, or causes the string to snap. However, just the right degree can create magnificent tones. Similarly, we all need to find the proper level of stress that promotes optimal performance, and enables us to make harmonious music. Good health is more than just the absence of illness. Rather, it is a very robust state of physical and emotional well being that acknowledges the importance and inseparability of mind/body relationships. In the next program. I hope you will join me in the pursuit of learning how to exploit stress, so that it can work for you. and make you more productive, rather than self-destructive.
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇关于介绍张杰的英语作文,150词左右,初中水平,最好带翻译。
求一篇关于介绍张杰的英语作文,150词左右,初中水平,最好带翻译。
帮你写个吧...希望对你有帮助啊...有帮助的话,就顶下哦!
My favorite singer
Zhangjie is my favoritr singer.His English name is JASON.He was born on December twentieth ,1982 in Sichuan.When he was a student,most of his classmates liked listening his songs and watching his dance.He realized that he had a gift for singing.And what is the most important is that he likes singing all the time.
He firstly appeared on stage when he was still a college student at the age of 21. At that time he took part in &My style ,My show&. He was No1 in the end, but his life did not changed so much because of it .
He dreams of buying a large and comfortale house for his parents.So he took part in the&Super Boy& with enormous pressure. But after that,more and more people know him,I also became his fan.He has had four records so far,soon he will have a new record. Last year , he finally bought a house for his parents.
The reason why I admire him so much is that :He sings very well,with a very unique voice and handsome as well as sunny simle.He is the most outstanding singer in my heart.He has many nice qualities.He is a perfect man.
I will support Jason forever!
简单点,要带翻译
其他回答 (1)
翻译:张杰,不是什么伟大的人物,但在我心中,他不但是我的偶像,也是我的榜样,他是天生的歌者,他是内地歌坛不可多得的一位实力兼具偶像的歌手,具有高度可辨性的嗓音征服了无数听众,许多乐坛前辈都对他赞不绝口。 他是以个从生下来就喜欢唱歌的人,但是他家境不好,他的心愿就是给爸妈买一套好房子,有这这一颗赤子之心的他,去试探着参加了快男,只听主持人说张杰无缘前三名时,张杰先是沉默,然后微笑地低下了头,主持人也说不下去了,与歌迷哭成一片,大家都不愿意让他离开,他却笑着跟大家道谢,说最感谢的就是娜娜然后沉默地离开了舞台…… 从此,在他的生命里,又出现了一个无比重要的人,就是谢娜,她帮了他好多,当时谢娜在主持界刚稳住脚,为了帮助张杰,她毅然不顾朋友的劝告,选择了帮助张杰,成为他的舞伴,可是由此,绯闻不断,娜娜顶着压力,继续帮助张杰,之后,他们的关系就又进了一步。我也是娜娜的粉丝,忠实的粉丝。(*^__^*)张杰一直在努力,现在,比赛里最成功的是他,他的歌迷是最多的,我们都有目共睹。实力能证明一切,在这短短的两年来,前三名很少有消息,但张杰发出四张专辑,每张销量都超过十万,开了两场演唱会,每场都座无虚席,又成为北京奥运会成都站的火炬手,他将自信和力量传递给了全世界。汶川地震后,他第一时间奔赴灾区救援,把坚强的力量带给大家,他始终没有忘记自己的家乡。 张杰还是一个非常爱自己的粉丝的人,在演唱会上,为了让没有买到票的“星星”也能听见,他就大声唱,唱到嗓子沙哑,在机场,为了等一位忠实的粉丝,在冬天里等了半个小时;在26岁生日会上,他说:“我首先要谢谢所有支持我的歌迷朋友们,祝福你们身体健康,然后希望父母平平安安,最后希望自己能更加努力,带给大家更好听的歌曲。”张杰始终把歌迷放在第一位,把自己放在最后。他发表专辑获奖感言时,有几句话令我印象特别深刻:“这条路上已经有了很多的困难,还有很多的坎坷,而这些困难和坎坷,我觉得作为我来讲,是必须要去面对和承受的。我注定是一个会唱很久的歌手,我相信,我60岁80岁的时候还能像这样为你们唱歌,我爱你们!” 张杰已有足够的理由成为我心中最棒的偶像,正如他歌里所唱的:努力的往前飞,再累也无所谓,黑夜过后的光芒有多美……他永远不会停步,他会努力到底。我也一样,因为他不但是我的偶像,也是值得我学习的榜样。张杰是一个真实的歌手,他就是天生的歌者,舞台的神话!他——只有张杰!
Zhang jie, not what great person, but in my heart, he is not only my idol, and also my example, he is a natural singer, he is one of the rare mainland singer idol singer, concurrently strength has high KeBianXing voice conquered countless audience, many music outfielders speak highly of him.
He is a born like singing from the man, but his family is poor, his dream is to give parents buy a set of good house, with a single motherland-which deserves the, he tried to join the fast male, only listen to host said zhang jie's no top three, zhang jie's first silent, then smiles and bowed his head, host also say not bottom go to, with fans crying into one, everyone is not willing to let him leave, but he laughed with everyone say thank you, say the most thank is nala then silently leave the stage... From then on, in his life, there was a very important person, who is XieNa, she helped him a lot, at that time XieNa in hosting bound feet, in order to help just steady zhang jie, she resolutely disregard friend's advice, chose to help zhang jie, become his partner, but thus, rumors about, nana to withstand the pressure, continue to help zhang jie, after the relationship between them and then took one step. I also nana's fans, loyal fans. Zhang jie's always in the effort, now, game's most successful is him, his fans are most, we all see. Strength can prove everything, in these two short years, the top three there was little news, but zhang jie issued four albums, each sales are more than 100,000, opened two concerts, averaging was filled, and becomes the Beijing Olympic torch coded, he will be confident and power transfer to the whole world. Wenchuan after the earthquake struck, he toured the disaster relief, the first time the strong's power to everybody, he never forgot his hometown.
Zhang jie is still a very love his fans, in concert, in order to let no tickets "stars", he could hear them singing loudly and sing to your throat is sore, at the airport, waiting for a faithful fans, in in the winter waiting for half an hour, In 26 years old birthday, he said: "first I want to thank all friends support my fans, wish you health and hope parents safely, the last hope oneself can try harder, bring everybody better listen to songs." Zhang jie's always put the fans in the first place and put myself at last. He published album feat, there are a few words what impressed me special deep: "this road has had a lot of difficulties, still have a lot of difficulties, and these difficulties and frustrations, I think as I will tell, is must to face and bear. I was destined to be a singer to sing for a long time, I believe, I 60 to 80 years old when still can sing like this for you, I love you!" Zhang jie have enough reason to become my heart the best images, as he sang a song: the fly forward, again to tired also doesn't matter, after the night light have much beautiful... He will never stop, he would work to end. I, too, because he is not only my idol, is my study example. Zhang jie is a true singer, he is born singer, stage of myth. He -- only zhang jie!
如果长了第二个故事可以栓去
等待您来回答
娱乐/明星领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语作文 的文章

随机推荐