能帮我改正一下这篇初中英语作文文吗,,嘿嘿,...

可以给我一个关于 love for my parents 的作文么? 含翻译。。。嘿嘿英语不_百度知道
可以给我一个关于 love for my parents 的作文么? 含翻译。。。嘿嘿英语不
含翻译。可以给我一个关于
love for my parents
提问者采纳
because I have a happy family.因为我和爸爸妈妈一起生活得很开心.我的妈妈是干什么呢!My mother is very kind and nice!我的妈妈是一个很亲切I love my family.Because I’m very happy to live with my parents together.He is thirty-eight.
I love my family?是的,因为我有一个快乐的家庭.I love my parents.What’s my mother jop,I often go to the library and play the piano?Is she a teacher.我妈妈总是勤劳的干活,我经常去图书馆和弹钢琴.他今年38岁.Sometimes,他的名字叫Jacky?Yes!
On Staurday and Sunday: 我的家庭 我爱我的家庭。
我的爸爸是一名英语教师,you’reright,我们都在家看电视和听音乐.我爸爸去打篮球.
My father is an English teacher.有时侯.我爱我的父母! 翻译,we watch TV and listen to music athome?她是一名教师吗,Myfather go to play basketball,she is thirty-seven,她今年37岁。
在星期六和星期天里.
我爱我家.His name is Jacky.Helikes playing basketball、友善的人.My mother is alwayslaborious work.他非常喜欢打篮球.你说对了
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁能帮我改正一下这篇英语作文吗,谢啦哈Some people prefer city life whereas others enjoy rural life.In my view,there are several advantages for people to live in the city.First,we can enjoy the convenient to recreation,such as cinema and_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
能帮我改正一下这篇英语作文吗,谢啦哈Some people prefer city life whereas others enjoy rural life.In my view,there are several advantages for people to live in the city.First,we can enjoy the convenient to recreation,such as cinema and
能帮我改正一下这篇英语作文吗,谢啦哈Some people prefer city life whereas others enjoy rural life.In my view,there are several advantages for people to live in the city.First,we can enjoy the convenient to recreation,such as cinema and amusement park.Second,we have easy access to something published recently.Like the current best-selling pop records.Last,although so much street lamp would engender some pollution,it will make me find the feeling of warm.Likewise,we can find obvious advantages of rural life.To begin with,we can close to nature,enjoying the quality of our lives.In the second place,we will make it escape from quick-paced life and relax ourselves.Finally,“it is a self-reliant sort of life”,we could experience the happiness of famer work.In any case,only when you live here,can you find its delight.
Some people prefer city life whereas others enjoy rural life.In my view,there are several advantages for people to live in the city.First,we can enjoy the convenience of recreation,such as cinema and amusement park.Second,we have easy access to things that are published recently,like the current best-selling pop records.Lastly,although so many street lamps will generate power pollution,it lets me have the warm feeling.On the other hand,we can also find advantages of rural life.To begin with,we can live close to the nature to enjoy a better quality of life.In the second place,we can escape from the fast-paced life and relax ourselves.Finally,“it is a self-reliant sort of life”,we can experience the happiness of farming work.In any case,only when you live here can you find its delight.
Some people prefer city life whereas others enjoy rural life. In my view, there are several advantages for people to live in the city. First, we can enjoy the convenience of recreation, such as c...谁能帮我改一下这篇英语六级作文?_百度知道
谁能帮我改一下这篇英语六级作文?
In recent years,there is a general tendency that more and more children begin learning English at an early age.There are different opinions among people.Some people suggest that learning Eglish at an early age is right,others,however,hold the opposite opinion.My own experience tells me that children should begin learning Eglish at an early age.The reasons are obvious.If a child begins learning Eglish at an early age,his Eglish would be very well when he growed up,but if he begins learning Eglish when he is a middle school student,then his learning of Eglish would be harder and harde than before.Some people claim that learning Eglish at an early age would have a bad effect on learning Chinese,but I dont't think so.In my opinion,the method of learning Eglish i订憨斥窖俪忌筹媳船颅s very important,if we have the right methods,that situation wouldn't happen.For all the reasons above,it is evident that children should begin learning Eglish at an early age.
那个~是帮我改一下(不是翻译),具体一点,主要是语法错误什么的。
提问者采纳
In recent years,there is a general tendency that more and more children begin learning English at an early age.There are different opinions among people about the phenomenon.Some people claim
that learning Eglish at an early age is right,others,however,hold the opposite opinionMy own experience tells me that children should begin learning Eglish at an early age.The reasons are obvious.Generally speaking,if a child begins learning Eglish at an early age,his Eglish would be better than that begins in late age. Some people may claim that learning Eglish at an early age would订憨斥窖俪忌筹媳船颅 have a bad effect on learning Chinese,but I dont't think so.In my opinion,the method of learning Eglish is very important,if we have the right methods,that situation wouldn't happen. For all the reasons above,it is evident that children should begin learning Eglish at an early age.整体上不错,语法基本上没有错误。只是稍有瑕疵。那个suggest,做动词用有两个常见的意思,一个是建议,后面接虚拟语气。想必你很清楚,第二个是“表明”,相当于indicate.中间的陈述感觉有些许冗杂,所以冒昧地改了一下,请勿见怪。希望对你有所帮助。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
近年来,有一种普遍的趋势,越来越多的儿童开始学习英语的早期age.There有不同意见的人之间的people.Some表明,学习Eglish在幼年是正确的,别人不过,持有相反的意见。 我自己的经验告诉我,孩子应该开始学习Eglish在早期年龄原因是obvious.If一个孩子开始学习Eglish在年幼时,他Eglish将非常好,他生长,但如果他开始学习时Eglish他是一个中学生,那么他的学习Egl订憨斥窖俪忌筹媳船颅ish将更难与harde比before.Some人声称,学习Eglish在幼年将有不良影响学习中国,但我认为so.In dont't我的意见该方法的学习Eglish是非常重要的,如果我们有正确的方法,这种情况不会发生。 所有上述原因,显而易见的是,儿童应开始学习Eglish在幼年。
In recent years,there is a general tendency that more and more children begin learning English at an early age.There are different opinions among people.Some people suggest that learning Eglish at an early age is right,others,however,hold the opposite opinion.
My own experience tells me that children should begin learning Eglish at an early age.The reasons are obvious.If a child begins learning Eglish at an early age,his Eglish would be very well when he growed up,but if he begins learning Eglish when he is a middle school student,then his learning of Eglish would be harder and harde than before.Some people claim that learning Eglish at an early ag...
大体还不错,后面不太好
英语六级的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这篇英语文章有语法错误吗?如有,请提出,并改正.The ways to improve memoryThere are many students who don’t have a good memory.So I have some good advice.First,you should focus your attention.So you can study or work well.Second,if _作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
这篇英语文章有语法错误吗?如有,请提出,并改正.The ways to improve memoryThere are many students who don’t have a good memory.So I have some good advice.First,you should focus your attention.So you can study or work well.Second,if
这篇英语文章有语法错误吗?如有,请提出,并改正.The ways to improve memoryThere are many students who don’t have a good memory.So I have some good advice.First,you should focus your attention.So you can study or work well.Second,if you want to memorize somethings for a long time,you must understand good articles what mean.Third,you should watch and read somethings that you learned today.Don’t let them lose.Fourth,you should often eat some food that is good for your brain.For example,milk,eggs,fish and more.Last,you should do more exercise,have enough sleep and rest.It's the most important for you to improve your memory.Good luck.
something 不加复数s ,全改过来Second,if you want to memorize something for a long time,you must understand what they mean.that you have learned today 表示今天学了的Don’t let them lose.lose 改成 make them lost差不多了
The way to improve memoryThere are many students who don’t have
good memory.
I have some good advices.First, you should focus on your targets ,which could make you can study or work better...
The ways to improve your memoryThere are many students who don’t have a good memory. So I have some good advice.First of all, you should focus your attention so that you can study or work we...
the ways/methods to improve memoryI have some good advice to help the students who have no good memory. 能够用一句话写的就不要用几句话写,显得不够简洁。first of all, attention should be focused on for good study and work. 句式单一,可以换一下。
1, some good advices
2, foucs->fix:
fix your attention3,somethings->something4, watch and read 句改为:you must understand what these good articles mean5,you should review the knowledge you learned today6,and more->and so on/and so forth7,the most important thing for you to ……加 thing

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语作文 的文章

随机推荐