英语作文万能句子文

大家都在看求大学英语作文 We are what we read (原创,不要参考范文。_百度知道
求大学英语作文 We are what we read (原创,不要参考范文。
阅读拓宽了我们的视野? Write an essay
in response to this question and give reasons to support your position, exploring our environment of people,你有何看法. However,最好的学习方式是通过实践,使用我们的感官去探究周遭环境中的人, places and events。对此,享受阅读、事和风景。在恰当的时间. What is your view on this issue. Everything becomes possible, the world opens, and read joyfully, things。不知不觉.参考译文,激发出无限可能,也有人认为。然而. Finding the right book at the right time can light an emotional spark within us that motivates us to read more, using our senses,让我们更加博闻强识Some people believe that reading is a critical part of learning and growth. When that happens:阅读造就你我
读书往往对一个人的成长和学习有着重要的影响, others believe we learn by doing, and learn best from first-hand and concrete experiences,阅读一本好书可以点燃思想的火花, understand more
我有更好的答案
Being eager to braoden my horizon. With our interactions,there is no doubt that we can learn a great many of foreign culture,I am very glad to establish friendship with you.In my view,I&#39,for instance by emails,it is obvious that we can communicate with each other in plenty of waysDear David.That is to say.Not long ago I got the message you leaved on the Internet that you wanted to make a friend with Cm a Chinese student studying in high school
Dear David,
I'm a Chinese student studying in high school.Not long ago I got the message you leaved on the Internet that you wanted to make a friend with Chinese students.Being eager to braoden my horizon,I am very glad to establish friendship with you.
In my view,it is obvious that we can communicate with each other in plenty of ways,for instance by emails. With our interactions,there is no doubt that we can learn a great many of foreign culture.That is to say,I will be gratefull if you could be so kind as to introduce the culture of your nation to me,and meanwhile,I will tell you lots of Chinese tradition .
Looking forward to your reply.And it is my ...
一 求大学英语作文 We are what we read (原创,不要参考范文。Some people believe that reading is a critical part of learning and growth. Finding the right book at the right time can light an emotional spark within us that motivates us to read more, understand more, and read joyfully. When that happens, the world opens. Everything becomes possible. However, others believe we learn by doing, and learn best from first-hand and concrete experiences, using our senses, exploring our environment of people, things, places and events. What is your view on this issue? Write an essay
in response to this question and give reasons to support your position.
参考译文...
kyoycirutitd
kgckcigohooyikgckgckgohigcogckgjgkgigkkgkckcjxjrxifjkck kgciGkgckgigkgkhblhvohyi Ufuxitiyiyholh Iyofogcocoyfitigclhlhigigitdtezigvzttqudoubvibpiblhkgcursyeyrojvlhvlhvigcigcititcigyezucpjblvlhvigyetwsycohvpjbl jgurywswecphdyyfifxituryeigckg,jfufxyetexiclgcjfxhdxyezvl CGhfxteivpjh你看成么?
As we all known that reading makes large effect on one’s study and grow up. However, different people have different comments. The majority of people hold that reading a valuable book can make you spirits brightness. And in this way, try to remember more knowledge than we was. It’s broadening ours horizon, motivate ours potential. While the others think the best way to acknowledge knowledge is practice. Only in this way, will we get more important messages from all around.
But to me, I have my individual attitude to this question. Firstly, reading is a way we know the world. Different books lead you into different world. Then we kn...
Reading often has an important influence on one's growth andlearning,just as Golgi once said, the book is the ladder of human progress。
On the one hand,There is no doubt that reading often have an important on a personalgrowth and learning。At the right time,Reading a good book can ignite the spark of thought,and Let ushave wide learning and a retentive memory,and we canexperience some pleasure in reading。In the imperceptibly,Readingbroadens our horizon,Arousal of unlimited potential.
On the other hand,Some people think that The best way to learn is through practice。In the bookbehind the actual time, read some books are often outdated. To ...
口语学习的提高就是坚持每天多说英语
ABC夭下口语得还是可以的
不晓得.好.适合你不
每天安排外籍老师1对1受课,一开始我还挺害羞的不太好意思开口
现在就很自然跟他互动啰!
这点分,还i想原则。自己写去。你自己不写永远不会写。Slag slag
身为一个初二的学生我表示我能几乎完全看懂你写的这一段作文
这太容易啦,你写成华文我给你翻译成英文,你看成吗?不成就算了,我也没那么多时间给你想出一篇英文论文
我正在写这个。。。英语老师突然这么高端,还有点小不适应呢,话说我们今天晚上就要截止QwQ
😂我只想悄悄告诉楼主你抄的作文批改网会告诉你老师那坑爹的系统和毕业论文的检查有点像😂祝你好运
读书往往对一个人的成长和学习有着重要的影响。在恰当的时间,阅读一本好书可以点燃思想的火花,让我们更加博闻强识,享受阅读。不知不觉,阅读拓宽了我们的视野,激发出无限可能。然而,也有人认为,最好的学习方式是通过实践,使用我们的感官去探究周遭环境中的人、事和风景。对此,你有何看法?
先学习,知识+人脉等于成功,只有多阅读,多学习知识才能够更好的实践。获得成功
补充一下,句酷不仅会告诉老师你抄了,还显示你抄了多少~祝你好运楼主
我只是想单纯地吐槽一下楼上初二孩子的回答:初二时还没开始学改病句吗?
呵呵 自己的作业 自己做
100分差不多 我给你写
句酷批改网 我也要写·~
句酷批改网_(:зゝ∠)_老师布置的作业我也要写+10086
我也不想写啊,,,谁来帮我写
我只能给你说,我已经写完并且提交啦😄
句酷~我也要写
我也要写……妈的胳膊
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
大学英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁[04-07][11-13][02-08][06-10][06-10][06-10][06-10][06-10][06-10][06-10][06-10]
本周VOA标准:
本周VOA慢速:
其他每日更新资源:
版权所有:爱思英语学习网 未经授权禁止复制或建立镜像
copyright &
online services. all rights reserved.
爱思英语学习网是公益类学习网站,所有资料仅供学习者免费参考使用。

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语作文 的文章

随机推荐