《我最擅长打篮球》演讲语速一分钟多少字英语演讲作文

打篮球是一种兴趣,可以培养团队合作意识。以下是语文迷小编为大家提供的打篮球的英语作文,希望对你有帮助。打篮球的英语作文一Look! On the pitch, a &Flying Tigers BasketballTeam& sport youngster, excitedly to aim at basketball basket, was ready toshoot: he supported the basketball, hung jump, easily threw the ball,basketball steady fell into the basket, his teammates cheered: &Good ball!&Happy mother, faced me and made a &\ (^_^)/& gesture!With the passionate feeling music,training started! To tell you the truth, training is very hard! First time todo warming up, I run with f Then do tensile movement,prevent sports injury, this And then pass the ball training,posture is same with shooting,just put theball to your teammates .Passing link, coach designs theThe players have a great high! Then I dribble faster! Pass the ball farther!Shoot more accurate! At present, My shot technology is very good, the beststate can be cast ten times and hit ninetimes. Ha ha, my goal is not the &in the bag,& is & every shothits the target &, tell myself, must strive to oh!Each lesson, there would hold shootinggames between the groups, that's fun! Sometimes, when the ball hit the basket,but just don't give force, like a naughty little mouse, &Whoosh - Whoosh -Whoosh& on the ball basket edge runs several laps, and flys out!Sometimes, the ball clearly aims at the basket, throws out, but inadequate, theball is laziness, Dizzy to hit the backboard, depressed by aggressive reboundsa belly ,and go away! More often, under basketball frame,there are a scene ofcheers: basketball from hands smartly flysout, draws a perfect line, neatlythrough the ball basket, basketball is like meteor that across the sky ,it is sobeautiful! My teammates are divided into groups, and constantly encourage and cheerforteammates ,we quickly become good friends! The basketball game, winning is nota race, but friendship and happiness!Playing basketball, strengthened mycollective sense of honor and teamwork ability, looking forward to the futurepractice can really put me into a flying tiger!打篮球的英语作文二In the P. E. class we had a basketball match. I jumped up to catch the ball. However, when I fell to the ground, I stepped my left foot on a foot of another student. My ankle was sprained. And it ached very much. I had to walk with a limp.体育课上,我们打篮球比赛。我跳起来去夺球。然而当我落回地面时,我的左脚踩到另一个人的脚上。我的脚踝扭伤了。它非常疼。我不得不一瘸一拐地走路了。打篮球的英语作文三My extra-curricular life, is so rich and varied: reading, Internet, listen to music, playing basketball&& may be my favorite is playing basketball.Winter vacation day, and several students came to school on the playground playing basketball. We divided into two teams, each team starting five, with two bench.Game started, our team of the basketball center Chenheng Sen fought over, I grabbed the basketball, immediately dribble a midfielder. Wang Hao as a result of the cover to me, I speed up the pace, like a wild horse, like the Tuojiang Zhidao Huanglong, immediately attracted a pincer attack from the siege of three opponents. They leaping high, I tried to cover the ball. I Linweibuju, with the eyes of Yuguang glance around to see the small Wang Hao, then a pass behind, passed the ball a little space身处Wang Hao, after his catcher, jumped the sky and the ball went Into the basket. 最近更新:免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与本网无关。看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关作文:
48小时热门【英语一分钟演讲稿】一分钟英文演讲稿多少字合适?_牛宝宝文章网【英语一分钟演讲稿】一分钟英文演讲稿多少字合适?专题:一分钟英文演讲稿多少字合适?一分钟英文演讲稿多少字合适?的参考答案这个和你的语速也有一定的关系哦,一百到一百二左右是比较合适的.转载请保留本文连接:分享到:相关文章声明:《【英语一分钟演讲稿】一分钟英文演讲稿多少字合适?》由“极限帝王”分享发布,如因用户分享而无意侵犯到您的合法权益,请联系我们删除。TA的分享扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语作文 我喜欢打篮球
挚爱小慧388
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
basketball
know,doing
basketball.
know,piaying
basketball
heart,lungs,head and
on.I aiways piay
basketball
evening.Of course,''where there is
a will,there is a way'',Not only
my teachers but also my classmates are all
me.On the other
in good health.Because
like basketball better
before.You
basketball,then,I
basketball,what is your favorite
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一分钟英语演讲稿_中国作文网
中国作文网,小学生作文,初中作文,高中作文优秀作文大全! |||||||
||||| |||||
您当前的位置: →
→ 一分钟英语演讲稿
一分钟英语演讲稿
一分钟演讲稿No.1 A helping hand 伸出援手 A man who lived in a block of apartments thought it was raining and put his head out the window to check. As he did so a glaeye fell into his hand. He looked up to see where it came from in time to see a young woman looking down. "Is this yours?" he asked. She said, "Yes, could you bring it up?" and the man agreed. On arrival she was profuse in her thanks and offered the man a drink. As she was very attractive he agreed. Shortly afterwards she said, "I'm about to have dinner. There's plenty. Would you like to join me?" He readily accepted her offer and both enjoyed a lovely meal. As the evening was drawing to a close the lady said, "I've had a marvelous evening. Would you like to stay the night?" The man hesitated then said, "Do you act like this with every man you meet?" "No," she replied, "Only those who catch my eye." No.2 A Place to Sleep 睡觉的地方 By the time John pulled into the little town, every hotel room was taken. "You've got to have a room somewhere." he pleaded. "Or just a bed--I don't care where." "Well, I do have a double room with one occupant," admitted the manager," and he might be glad to split the cost. But to tell you the truth, he snores so loudly that people in adjoining rooms have complained in the past. I'm not sure it'd be worth it to you." "No problem," the tired traveler assured him. "I'll take it." The next morning, John came down to breakfast bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. When asked about how he slept, he replied, "Never better." The manager was impressed. "No problem with the other guy snoring, then?" "Nope. I shut him up in no time." "How'd you manage that?" "He was already in bed, snoring away, when I came in the room," John said. "I went over, gave him a kion the cheek, said, 'Goodnight, beautiful.' With that he sat up all night watching me." No.3 这些美好不会消逝 The pure.the bright,the beautiful, 一切纯洁的,辉煌的,美丽的, That stirred our hearts in youth, 强烈地震撼着我们年轻的心灵的, The impulses to wordleprayer, 推动着我们做无言的祷告的, The drea 让我们梦想着爱与真理的; The longing after something‘s lost, 在失去后为之感到珍惜的, The spirit‘s yearning cry, 使深切地呼喊着的, The striving after better hopes- 为了更美好的梦想而奋斗着的- These things can never die. 这些美好不会消逝。 The timid hand stretched forth to aid 羞怯地伸出援助的手, A brother in his need, 在你的弟兄需要的时候, A kindly word in grief‘s dark hour 伤恸、困难的时候,一句亲切的话 That pro 就足以证明的真心; The plea for mercy softly breathed, 轻声地乞求怜悯, When justice threatens nigh, 在审判临近的时候, The sorrow of a contrite heart- 懊悔的心有一种伤感-- These things shall never die. 这些美好不会消逝。 Let nothing pafor every hand 在人间传递温情 Must f 尽你所能地去做; Lose not a chance to waken love- 别错失去了唤醒爱的良机----- Be firm,and just , 为人要坚定,正直,忠诚; So shall a light that cannot fade 因此上方照耀着你的那道光芒 Beam on thee from on high. 就不会消失。 And angel voices say to thee---你将听到的声音在说----- These things shall never die. 这些美好不会消逝。 4、青年 Youth Youth is not a time of life, it it is not rosy cheeks , red lips and supple knees, it is a matter of the emotions : it is the freshneof the deep springs of life . Youth means a temperamental predominance of courage over timidity of the appetite , for adventure over the love of ease. This often exists in a man of 60 more than a boy of 20 . Nobody grows old merely by a number of years . We grow old by deserting our ideals. Years wrinkle the skin , but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul . Worry , fear , self –distrust bows the heart and turns the spirit back to dust . Whether 60 of 16 , there is in every human being ‘s heart the lure of wonders, the unfailing childlike appetite of what’s next and the joy of the game of living . In the center of your heart and my heart there’s a wirelestation : so long as it receives messages of beauty , hope ,cheer, courag 5、中国人 Am Chinese Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, I am Chinese. I am proud of being a Chinese with five thousand years of civilization behind. I've learned about the four great inventions made by our forefathers. I've learned about the Great Wall and the Yangtze River. I've learned about Zhang Heng(张衡)and I've learned about Zheng He(郑和).Who says the Yellow River Civilization has vanished(消失)?I know that my ancestors have made miracles(奇迹)on this fertile land and we're still ma-ki-ng miracles. Who can ignore the fact that we have established ourselves as a great state in the world, that we have devised our own nuclear weapons, that we have successfully sent our satellites into space, and that our GNP ranks No. 7 in the world? We have experienced the plunders (掠夺) by other nations, and we have experienced the war. Yet, based on such ruins, there still stands our nation----China, unyielding and unconquerable! I once came acroan American tourist. She said, “China has a history of five thousand years, but the US only has a history of 200 years. Five thousand years ago, China took the lead in the world, and now it is the US that is leading.”My heart was deeply touched by these words. It is true that we're still a developing nation, but it doesn't mean that we can despise (鄙视) ourselves. We have such a long-standing history, we have such abundant resources, we have such intelligent and diligent people, and we have enough to be proud of. We have reasons to say proudly: we are sure to take the lead in the world in the future again, for our problems are big, but our ambition (雄心) is even bigger, our challenges (挑战) are great, but our will is evengreater. I am Chinese. I have inherited (继承) black hair and blackeyes. I have inherited the virtues of my ancestors. I have also taken over responsibility. I am sure, that wherever I go, whatever I do, I shall never forget that I am Chinese! Thank you.
原创投稿,百度搜索"中国作文网"个就是,记住们的域名:
上一篇作文:
下一篇作文:
本文标题:一分钟英语演讲稿&版权说明
作文标题: 作文地址:
1、中小学生优秀原创《一分钟英语演讲稿》一文由中国作文网()网友提供,版权归原作者本人所有,转载请注明出处!
2、转载或引用本网内容必须是以新闻性或资料性公共免费信息为使用目的的合理、善意引用,不得对本网内容原意进行曲解、修改,同时必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。
3、对于不当转载或引用本网内容而引起的民事纷争、行政处理或其他损失,本网不承担责任。

我要回帖

更多关于 英语一分钟演讲 的文章

随机推荐