初中英语作文文BE IN A VALUNTE...

已How to Be a Student in Good Manners为题的英语作文_百度知道
已How to Be a Student in Good Manners为题的英语作文
初中,80词,急!
Etiquette of civilization - one of the basic etiquette
Personal etiquette is the foundation of all other rituals, is a radiant human instrument, instruments, speech, behavior of the integrated embodiment of personality, quality, taste, quality, spirit world and the living habits of the external performance. The general specification is: clean and comfortable, dignified and generous.
First, the instrument manners etiquette
Keep the hair clean, well groomed, hair and my own condition, appropriate to the nature of identity and work. Men should shave daily shaving. Ladies make-up to simple, elegant, simple and elegant, to avoid excessive use of aromatic cosmetics, makeup or makeup to avoid in public. Natural expression calm, eyes focused, steady and gentle. Hands clean, avoid formal occasion with long nails.
Straight, stretch, arms drooping naturally.
Attendance when the action should be light and slow, easy and natural.
Remain seated when the higher should be the first to leave your identity.
Walking posture
Walking should be made payable, as the center of gravity slightly forward, chest and abdomen, upper body upright, shoulders relaxed, arms back and forth nature, light and steady pace, looking natural, do not look around.
Second, conversation etiquette
Sincere and natural expression, generous, friendly language and air express decent.
Third, dress etiquette
Dress is an art, the right dress appropriately, to reflect the individual a good mental outlook, cultural enrichment and aesthetic taste.
Men's Dress
Men must wear a suit when the clean, straight.
Shirt collar to be stiff and can not have dirt, San stains.
Tie knot to be full, and a shirt collar to match.
Must wear a suit and shoes, shoes should be light in color pants.
Ladies Dress
Office of the dress should not be too eye-catching colors, should be considered with the Office of the tone, the atmosphere of harmony, and with the specific job classification match. Clothing should be comfortable and convenient to accommodate the full day's work intensity.
Accessories
People to consider wearing jewelry, the environment, mood, style of dress the relationship between such factors, and strive to coordinate the overall mix. Comply better with less, homogeneous of the same color, in line with the identity principle.
Civilization II etiquette - etiquette
The basic principles of social etiquette to respect and abide by, moderate, self-discipline.
First, the greeting ritual
Second, call etiquette
Third, etiquette
Fourth, handshake etiquette
Fifth, business card etiquette
VI, telephone etiquette
VII Netiquette
The third civilization etiquette - job etiquette
A reception etiquette
Receive visitors
Introductions introduction
Road travel
Second, colleagues etiquette
Under the leadership of the liturgy
Under the leadership etiquette
Etiquette colleagues
Third, business etiquette
Venue arrangements Etiquette
Venue service etiquette
Participants Etiquette
The fourth civilization, etiquette - etiquette in public places
First, office etiquette
Second, the reading room etiquette
Third, the theater etiquette
Fourth, shopping etiquette
Fifth, tourism etiquette
Accommodation
Sixth, track etiquette
VII, travel etiquette
On and off
Order of seats Civilized manners, the emphasis is &respect-based.& 憨胆封感莩啡凤拾脯浆Want others to respect you, first of all have to respect people. Those bad habits, is the moment map fast, lost their own personality and dignity.
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Already have an italki account?
Why join italki?
By creating an account, you agree to our .
Sign In with Email
Please enter your email address.
Please enter your password.
&Remember me on this computer
Review of a play. Can anyone check my essay please? I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance!! =)
Last weekend I watched an extraordinary play performed by a beginner group of theater. Even though they were very young, I was really touched by the way they did it. You couldn?t tell by watching such amazing and mature stage actors and actresses that they were from 13 to 16 years old. They opened to me the doors to a completely different world.
The plot of the story consisted of a man who was locked up in a tower. He was condemned to be a prisoner by his father, the king, because there was a prophecy which said that he was going to become an aggressive and a mean prince. Later on, his father changed his mind and asked a servant to release his son. The king?s purpose was to prove how accurate was the prophecy formulated about him. Nevertheless, the prophecy turned out to be true and they turned him back to prison. Besides, they told him that he had lived as a free man just in his dreams. In the end, the miserable and aggressive man turned into a very good, thoughtful, and sympathetic prince, so that this prince was loved and admired by everyone in his region.
From my point of view this is a very touching play that I would highly recommend even if the costumes seems to be quite simple and the scenery is not a Miguel Angelo?s painting. However, I would like to remark something else: this is a play devoted to sensitive people who know what good art is.
Jan 11, 2014
2 corrections
Please enter between 0 and 2000 characters.
Corrections
NewestVotes
& & &An alternate phrasing:
Last weekend I enjoyed an extraordinary play that was&performed by a beginning theater troup.&Even though the actors were young, their performance was touching.&I never thought that such young actors could perform so maturely. They opened new doors for me.&& & &The plot of the performance was about&a prince&who was being held prisioner in a tower. His father condemed him&to live his life in prison&because of a prophecy predicting that this prince&would be an evil ruler.&Years pass, and the King, overcome by compassion for his son, the prince, frees him from prison.& & &The freed prince rules as an evil King, apparantly proving that the prophesy had come true, and the evil King is overthrown and returned to the prision tower.&& & &In the final act we see that the entire episode of inprisioning, releasing, then inprisioning again was nothing more than a dream that the prince was having before his coronation as King. The dream effects him deeply, and over time, he is beloved by his subjects as a good and benevolent ruler.&& & &This is a very touching play that I highly recommend, dispite it's simple costuming and scenery. I appreciate good theather, and I thoroghly enjoyed this sensitive and artful performance.&
Jan 11, 2014
Review of a play. Can anyone check my essay please? I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance!! =)
Last weekend I watched an extraordinary play performed by a beginner group of theater. Even though they were very young, I was really touched by the way they did it. You couldn&t tell by watching such amazing and mature stage actors and actresses that they were from 13 to 16 years old. They opened to me the doors to a completely different world for me.
The plot of the story consisted of a man who was locked up in a tower. He was condemned to be a prisoner by his father, the king, because there was a prophecy which said that he was going to become an aggressive and a mean prince. Later on, his father changed his mind and asked a servant to release his son. The king&s purpose was to prove how accurate was the prophecy formulated foretold about him. Nevertheless, the prophecy turned out to be true and they turned brought&him back to prison. In addition, they told him that he had lived as a free man just in his dreams. In the end, the miserable and aggressive man turned into a very good, thoughtful, and sympathetic prince, so that this prince was loved and admired by everyone in his region.
From my point of view this is a very touching play that I would highly recommend even if the costumes seem to be quite simple and the scenery is not a& like a Michaelangelo painting. However, I would like to make one&more&: this is a play devoted to sensitive people who know what good art is.
grammar is good. Most of what i changed is style, better word choice, etc
Jan 11, 2014
Write a correction
Please enter between 25 and 8000 characters.
More notebook entries written in English
(0) (1) (0) (1) (2)
& 2014 italki HK Limited.初二英语作文 In ten years,i weii be a teacher_百度知道
初二英语作文 In ten years,i weii be a teacher
提问者采纳
I want to help the students when they meet any problems.I want to be a teacher not only spread knowledge.So I have a dream is that I can be a teacher in the ten years.I must learn a lots of things to make my dream come ture.With the development of technology,i weii be a teacher We often compare teachers to our tour guides,but also want to tell the students how to be a useful person,we need teachers to help us to learn more and more knowledgeIn ten years
其他类似问题
初二英语的相关知识
其他2条回答
在将来的十年,我将会做老师
语序应该是i weii be a teacher in ten years比较常见..翻译也是
我会在10年内成为一名老师
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文 How to be in a good mood 的看法 60~70词_百度知道
英语作文 How to be in a good mood 的看法 60~70词
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
I believe that everyone is his&#47写作架构列于下. 最后一句很是重要 However, I wish that will be helpful to you, My favorite……, which are surely effective for my life in the past. 第一段完, however her own qualified psychologist if you know how to love yourself.第二段结, I ususaly ……, I often……, Physical excercising;Thirdly, Reading;Secondly, the means can be various accordingly, Music appreciation。There are many ways to keep your mood healthy;第二段起Firstly, I am willing to take myself as an example to explain as below,写百字都没问题,你在往里填点肉儿,第三段起 Those above three methods are my observation on my own situation, my dear reader
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Already have an italki account?
Why join italki?
By creating an account, you agree to our .
Sign In with Email
Please enter your email address.
Please enter your password.
&Remember me on this computer
Some people think that a sense of competition in children should be encouraged.
In the contemporary society, education is playing increasingly important roles in modern families. But at the meantime, whether children should be cultivated the sense of competition or cooperation has sparked much debate. Some people assert that children should learn how to compete with peers, while many others argue that children should be encouraged more cooperate for their future.
Convincing argument can be made that it is important to cultivate children the ability of cooperation, thereby contributing to augment personal ability in a team. To start with the improving children’s self-confidence, the children can receive the praise and complements from their partner in the cooperation. Also they would win the support from companions. Moreover, children can raise the skills of communication and interaction between their peers. Lastly, someone could explore th leadership in the group. In other word they might try to guide the mass in the correct direction.
Admittedly, children get some advantages though competition. The reason for this is that the children have the sense of competition would be better suit the realistic society well. Obviously, they should clear other’s strengths, so that better to combat with the competed difficulty. Even so, the peer-stressful would take shade to some not confidence children. For instance, when they meet the failure of the dishonest methods from others, they could be less optimistic as before.
In summary, I would concede that competitive make children more realistic to treat themselves. Despite that we should cultivate them the ability of cooperation to augment their team spirit and fulfill their self-value. Overall, I am convinced that we should help children to build their cooperated capable.
Sep 18, 2013
0 corrections
Please enter between 0 and 2000 characters.
Corrections
NewestVotes
No corrections have been written yet. Please write a correction!
Write a correction
Please enter between 25 and 8000 characters.
More notebook entries written in English
(0) (1) (0) (1) (2)
& 2014 italki HK Limited.

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语作文 的文章

随机推荐