谁能帮我找一篇关于Thait is thatwh...

英语强调句it is that/who的疑问句怎么做英语老师进强调物会做,人的疑问句式是怎样的,参考书上写wh-is it that 下面举了个例~is it you that/who let out the secret to her 可是根据参考书句式应该是who is that~还有如果强调人要用who引导,可是下面给了个例子,why was he punished by his teacher it was because he cheated in the exam 这个who没用么,应该是it was because he whom cheated in the exam?
why was he punished by his teacher ? it was because he cheated in the exam意思是:为什么他被老师惩罚了?要腔调的是 他被惩罚的”原因“ 而不是”他”这个人was 是 is 的过去时所以还是It was(is) because + 从句从句时he cheated in the exam 他考试作弊如果用he who~就会出现两个主语重叠,是不正确的用whom宾格就更不对了如果还有问题请hibaidu我希望对你有用
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Yesterday is history,Tomorrow is a mystery,But today is a gift.That is wh
昨天已成为历史,明天还是未知的,但今天是个礼物,那就是为什么今天是现在.《功夫熊猫》里的经典台词
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
昨天已成历史,明天还是未知,只有今天是一份赋予。
昨天是历史,明天是个谜,但是今天是上天的馈赠。
昨天是历史,明天还很神秘。今天是上天的礼物(恩赐),那就是。。。 功夫熊猫里的台词? 我记得不是 gift 是 present 啊因为 present 可以当礼物 也可以当现在 讲
昨日已成历史明日是一个谜今日是一个礼物只是直接翻译这句话出自于
功夫熊猫我很喜欢哦 ~~~~我当时把这个做过QQ签名
昨天已经过去,明天尚不可知,但今天实实在在,
昨日是一段历史,明天是一个谜,今天是一份礼物,那就是为什么我们叫它〔现在〕注:present:现在,礼物
昨天是历史,明天是神秘,今天是礼物。就是事物的因果关系
昨日已是覆尘之史,明日还是未解之谜,但今日是天之馈赠。这就是...题没写完
昨天已成历史,明天还是个谜,但是今天是一份礼物,这就是“现在”被叫做present的原因
昨天是历史,明天还很神秘。今天是上天的礼物(恩赐),
Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, But today is a gift. That is why we call it present.昨天已是历史,明天依然神秘,但是今天是礼物,这就是为什么我们称今天是礼物(因为gift和present都是礼物的意思,但是Present又有今天,现在的意思)
昨天已成为历史,明天还是未知,但是今天是一份上帝的恩赐。
昨天已成为历史,明天却是个谜,不过今天是个礼物,所以他叫做“礼物” 英语里present既可以当“现在”用,也可以当“礼物”用,这里套了一个巧
昨天已成历史,明天还是个谜,但今天是一个礼物。
昨日已逝,明天尚远,今天才是老天赐予的礼物
扫描下载二维码定语从句练习:找出正确选项并把句子译成汉语21.The letter is from my sister,______is working in Beijing.()A.which B.that C.whom D.who22.In our factory there are 2,000 workers,two thirds of ____are women().A.them B.which C.whom D.who23.You're the only person ______I've ever met ______could do it.()A./ B./; whom C./ D./; who24.I lost a book,______I can't remember now.()A.whose title B.its title C.the title of it D.the title of that25.Last summer we visited the West Lake,______Hangzhou is famous in the world.()A.for which B.for that C.in which D.what26.I have bought such a watch _______ was advertised on TV.()A.that B.which C.as D.it27.I can never forget the day _______ we worked together and the day ______ we spent together.()A. which B. when C. that D. when28.The way ______he looks at problems is wrong.()A.which B.whose C.what D./29.This is the reason ______he didn't come to the meeting.()A.in which B.with which C.that D.for which30.This machine,______for many years,is still working perfectly.()A.after which I have looked B.which I have looked afterC.that I have looked after D.I have looked after
DCDAACADDB其中29题有2个答案,CD都是正确的.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.D2.C3.D4.A5.A6.C7.A8.A9.D10.C
扫描下载二维码有谁能帮我找出有关被动语态的内容及如何使用还有People say that he is very rich如何改成被动语态为什么是He is said to be rich那It is said that to be rich是否可以
九度少年i10h
看我的参考资料,自己点进去看就行了 补充:两种都可以
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
It's said that he is very rich.
扫描下载二维码谁能帮我找一篇关于珍惜时间的英语作文啊?简单一点的就可以啊`SOS`~
好基友00941
Value Your TimeSincc I entered college I have felt a great burden off my mind and I just want to relax.So do my classmates.We enjoy playing cards and are very skillful at it.We seldom work on our lessons unless there is an examination.Then we work under pressure.I know it is not good,but what I lack is self control.Mat of us know it is a problem,and it is time we did something about it.As youth,we are in the prime of our life.We should make good use of our golden time.The teachers take pains to teach us every day so that we can acquire more knowledge.We should not fail their expectations.I should not rest content with what I have done.Entering cnllege is just a step in the threshold of the palace of knowledge.The road is long.The modern age needs the well educated.The future world is highly competitive.If we idle away our time while young wo shall regret it in vain when we are did.From now on I will concentrate all my energy on my studies as to qualify myself as a talent in the 21st century.Time and tide wait for no man.I should value my time.What about you,my friend?珍惜时间进入大学以来,我感到甩掉了沉重的包袱,只想轻松轻松,我的同学也是.我们玩牌既熟练又快活.除了应付考试之外,我们很少看书,有压力时才学习.我知道这样不好,可我还是缺乏自我控制能力.我们大多数人都认识到这个问题,是该着手解决问题的时候了.作为青年,我们正在生命兴旺时期,应该好好利用我们的黄金时代.老师每天含辛茹苦地教我们,为的是使我们多获取点知识,我们不能辜负他们的期望,停足不前.进大学只是垮入知识宫殿的门槛,路还很长.现代人要受到高层次的教育,未来世界竞争激烈,如果年轻时虚度光阴,老来时将后悔莫及.从今后,我要全力以赴地学习,做一个2l世纪合格的人才.岁月不待人,我要珍惜时间.朋友,你呢?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 it is that 的文章

随机推荐