while they can not do their和they homework,they copy from their和they schoolmates.

&&&&&&Student Volunteers Brought Sunshine to the Elderly
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
We all want to grow up happily and healthily, and for this goal we must do several things.
Firstly, we should develop a good attitude to life. Life consists of not only sunshine but also hard times. We should be brave in front of difficulties. Secondly, we must study hard because knowledge is power. If we have the power,we can help to build our country and enjoy life better. In order to study well, we need to do sports so that we can keep fit. We can go running, play ball games or simply take a walk after a day
& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&After I enter college, I plan to set new goals in my study and improve my way of learning. What’s more, as I am away from my parents, it is necessary for me to learn to live on my own, such as doing some washing and cleaning by myself. In my spare time, I’ll take part in different school activities, for example, I’ll often go the English Corner to practice my spoken English. In addition, I need to get along well with my classmates and teachers at college. I think I will have a wonderful college life.
I prefer my English classes to be taught in …
First,she can make some pocket money to meet pet daily needs and thus develop a sense of independenca. Second. she can learn how to deal with various problems in the workplace. Third,she can build up new friendships and improve bet social skills.
Personally, I agree with the second view. Actually I have more reasons for it. I think I can stay at home, reading quietly in a situation of my own, and what's more, I am able to better understand the author's ideas. In a word, to read the original work is better than to see the film based on it.
In my opinion, we had better buy a album for Mr Li. First, an album is easier to be kept than a tape. A tape may be easily destroyed a few years later and does not work. Second, I think, the photos in the album can easily remind Mr Li of his lovely students and the good days when he got together with us. Third, voice may be changed a lot after many years as to us young students, while faces do not have such great changes. In a word, I suggest .we take photos in time and present them in the album to Mr Li.
&&A Letter to High School Students in Jiangsu
Our government is aiming to build a "harmonious society" (
As high school students, what should we do?
As for myself,
Li Xiaoping&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& From Jiangsu High School
4.social: adj.
interfere: v.
A school in Guangxi province has recently made a new school rule which forbids boys and girls talking alone in the classroom or corridor. Our class had a heated discussion.
Some of my classmates think the rule is necessary because they think as students, we should focus our attention on study instead of wasting time hanging out with a boy or girl. This shows our school is responsible for us students. Moreover, as teenagers we are not mature enough to control ourselves. If a boy and a girl are too close, they may make silly mistakes which they will regret later.
On the other hand, a lot of other students don’t agree. In their opinion, the new school rule sounds absurd. It can’t really prevent boys and girls falling in love with each other. Instead, it may encourage them to be closer than before. Besides, the new rule may make boys and girls feel unnatural when socializing with each other. It will probably create nervousness which may even affect their future social life.
Personally, I don’t think it’s a good rule. I believe our school should help us students learn to deal with the relationship between boys and girls in a proper way rather than make these strict rules. Only in this way can we fit in society very well when we grow up.
Short& Genius
Short& Genius
With the development of our society, more and more private cars stream onto the road
&The global financial crisis broke out in 2008
Increased job loss
First, we should put all our heart into study to broaden our knowledge in various fields. Second, it is required that we should develop our abilities in many ways and improve our personal qualities to achieve our goals in this highly competitive society. Next , learning to cooperate with others is another thing we must do, because sense of teamwork contributes to success more quickly. Last but not least, as young generation in China. We’d better set our long-term plans meet what society needs.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Every year after the college entrance exam
Some people say "yes" to this phenomenon. They think, for one thing, it can make more people
for another, those top students can and do set good examples to the rest of the students.
However, others hold opposite opinions about this, they believe that giving too
In my opinion
With the new fuel tax policy taking effect on January 1, more and more people show their great concerns about what it brings to their life.
In my opinion, every coin has its two sides.&I think that it can reduce air pollution by raising fuel tax, while at the same time people will be loaded with more burden.
As we all know
Some students often attend the after
In my opinion
&&&&&&&&&&
A good teacher- student relationship is one of the guarantees for successful teaching and learning. A good relationship leads to fruitful cooperation, that is, the teacher can guide his/her students more effectively and the students can learn more efficiently.
From my personal experience I conclude that an ideal teacher- student relationship depends on the common efforts. For example, we have developed a warm, friendly relationship with our English teacher. We admire her for the special efforts she poured into our class. Her lectures are always well prepared and delivered clearly. We also admire the fact that she spends time generously with us students after class. Inspired by her devotion, we study all the more diligently.
Of course, misunderstanding may occur once in a while. In this case, I think, both sides should be kind, patient and frank. By sitting down and having a good talk we can work out any trouble.
A Possible Version
try our best to become qualified students
transportation
It’s necessary and crucial to find ways to improve students’ health condition
news, Shanghai, October 8 C According to a random survey covering 3,800 elementary and secondary school students in Shanghai, the two groups of students have very different career outlooks. Most pupils dream of starting their own business after graduation, while high school students prefer to take an ordinary full C time job.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
I often quarrel with my mother over whether I can watch TV after school. My mother holds the view that students in Senior 3, heavily burdened with their studies, are too busy to spare any time to watch TV.& It seems to her that once I am allowed to do that I will not be able to control myself and forget all about my study. She also thinks that it is bad for my eyes to watch TV too often. But I really can’t accept her ideas. I think it is relaxing to watch TV after a day’s hard work. Not only can it set my mind at rest, but it can broaden my horizons. In addition, we can be kept well informed of what’s happening at home and abroad and keep up with the times.
Yuanmingyuan. “Garden Of all gardens”, was burnt down in l860. Recently my
Thirdly, it will be good enough for us to use a basket instead of a plastic bag when go to the market. Because a basket can be used again many more times.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Fine
and rest. And meanwhile he replied to some questions from both teachers and students.
Earth Hour&& Bird’s Nest&& Water Cube
nutritious
Some teenagers like to drink varieties of drinks. They think drinks tastes better than fruit . They can replenish energy from drinks .
However , some teenagers think eating fruit can help them to get nutrition and vitamin . What’s more , fruit can improve their looks .
In my opinion , eating fruit is healthier. There is usually something inside the drinks that will do harm to people. It doesn’t matter if you drink a little , but it is not good for you to drink much day after day . On the contrary , fruit is natural and healthy. It is good for our health. So I prefer to eat fruit .
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Obviously, it has a lot of advantages
However, never can we ignore the disadvantages
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
We have just had a class meeting on the topic
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
That’s all for our class meeting
Besides, some useful and practical money saving tips have been put forward
& Most importantly, let's start saving now
& That's all for our class meeting
&&& An ideal teacher must be enthusiastic
&&& He must like his students and respect them
&&& All in all
The process of growing up is complex for every person, for there are many influential factors in a person’s growth as well as the development of his personality.
The process of growing up is complex for every person, for there are many influential factors in a person’s growth as well as the development of his personality. As for me, what has affected me most in my both growth and personality are family and friends, the two equally important factors.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
In my opinion, we middle school students should make our efforts to improve the situation. First, we should respect our parents and teachers as well as well as our classmates. Second, when we are not feeling good/happy, we can chat with our friends or teachers or even parents. It is likely that they can understand us better and give us some reasonable advice.
volunteer in my spare time. My reasons are as follows:
First of all, it is a good virtue to help others, even in modern society. We all need others’ help in case we get into trouble. Secondly, we are able to better ourselves by helping others because we gain valuable experience and build up our confidence while serving others. What’s more, volunteering makes us feel better about ourselves, thus making our life more enjoyable. More importantly, we can make the world a better place to live in by volunteering to improve it.&&
&&&&&&2printed dictionary&
definition
In my opinion, team spirit is an important quality for everyone. As we all know, everyone lives in a family, community, class, school, and company, all of which are different kinds of teams. Only with openness and modesty as well as a sense of unity and cooperation, can we achieve success and contribute to society. Undoubtedly, team spirit is being given more and more attention to.
observe silence
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rubbish may cause a lot of environmental problems if it is not properly treated.__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Many people believe that the world’s supply of fresh water will never be used up .They think that fresh water comes from such a variety of sources that it is always sufficient for use .Such an opinion leads to a shocking waste of water.
As a matter of fact, the earth is short of fresh water. Furthermore ,with the rapid growth of the world’s population ,the rising demand for water by industry ,and the serious pollution of our surroundings ,the world is facing the danger of running out of fresh water .Actually ,in some big cities ,fresh water cannot meet the daily needs.
Therefore ,to find new ways to save water is an urgent task. First ,we should pass strict laws to control any waste of water. Second ,scientists must work even harder to purify sea water and polluted water ,and try to find substitutes to reduce the use of fresh water.
6oceanography
University
University is one of the leading universities directly under the State Ministry of Education in China . It was founded in 1907 . A German doctor once founded it in Shanghai named Medicine House namely Tongji. It means In the Same Boat . The university has developed rapidly since the founding of new China . It is now a comprehensive university with many fields such as medicine , management , arts , law, economics , oceanography , architecture , civil engineering .
In my opinion, success and luck have nothing to do with such so-called lucky numbers. The only key to success or wealth lies in hard work and persistence. If we are too dependent on the lucky numbers, we may become lazy or even discouraged when they proved to be useless. We should believe in ourselves and make great efforts to struggle for success as well as wealth.2013人教新版初中八年级英语上册Unit 2 How often do you exercise?单元检测_初中英语_百年教学网
百年教学网欢迎您!
| | | | | | | |
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2013人教新版初中八年级英语上册Unit&2&How&often&do&you&exercise?单元检测
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
2013人教新版初中八年级英语上册Unit&2&How&often&do&you&exercise?单元检测
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 18:07:27
2013Unit 2 How often do you exercise?
--Twice a week.&2. I also like English. But math is his f____________ subject.3. Some children often surf the I_______________ with the help of their parents.4. We u_____________ play soccer on weekdays.5. His father d__________& in a car accident.
&&& C. E for&&&&&& D. E for12. ―How_____ do you read English?&&& --Sometimes.A. long&& B. often&&&& C. far&&&& D. much13. A lot of vegetables ___you to keep in good health.&& A. make& B. want&&&& C. try&&&& D. help14. Peter is _____because he hardly ever exercises.&& A. tired& B. happy&& C. healthy& D. unhealthy15. He knows a lot ______he is still a child.&& A. so&&&& B. although&&& C. but&&&& D. or16. My dad ______a lawyer when I grow up.A. wants me to&&&&& B. wants me to be&&& C. became&&&&&D. wanted17. My mother________ surfs the Internet, she likes watching TV.A. doesn’t hardly ever&&&& B. hardly ever&&
&C. What&&&&&& D. How soon19. -- What_____ you usually _____on weekends?&&& --I usually ______ violin.A. play the&&&B. play&& C. play&&&&&D. play the20. --Are you late for class?&&& --_______.A. Yes, never&&&&&&&&& B. Yes, sometimes&&& C. No, ever&&&&&&&&&D. No, usually21. ____he was tired, ______he didn’t stop ______.A. Although, to rest& &&&B. T / ; working&&
D. working22. Your lifestyle is the same _____ .A. to my brother&&&&&&& B. to mine&&&& C. as mine&&&&&&&&&D. as my brother23. Can you help me ______the house?A. cleaning&&&&&& B. with clean&&&& C. of cleaning&&&& D. clean24. Li Ming was born_____ May 11, 1989 _____Guangzhou.A. on&& B. in&&&& C. at&&& D. in25. She always finishes her homework on time. She& __&& leaves it for tomorrow.A. always& B. never& C. usually D. sometimes26. Tony, pass my glass to me, please. I can&& _____ read the words in the newspapers.A. clearly& B. rather&& C. hardly&& D. ever27. --Your spoken English is much better. --&________.A. Yes, please.&&&&&& B. Thank you&&& C. You are right.&&&& D .Not at all28. Lisa&____eight hours every night. What about you?A. eats&& B. drinks&& C. plays&&& D. sleeps29.I ______ see her in the supermarket.
C sometimes&& D. some times30. The doctor tells me I should eat&___ meat and take&____exercise.&& A. a little, a few&&&&&& B. less, more&& C. many, much&&&&&& D. much, manybrother.36. I go to the movies _____________ (first) a month.37. He’s too young. He can ________________(hard) ride a bike.38. Our English teacher likes to wear ___________&(color) clothes,
B. bad habits, good ones&C. bad habits, good one&57. Bad habits come________.&A. suddenly& B. little by little C. faster and faster58. Where do schoolboys pick up little bad habits first?A.&In schoolB. On the street&&C. in school and on the street59.When schoolboys get bigger, their bad habits become_______.A stronger and stronger&B. weaker and weaker&C. better and better60. It is important for us_________.A. to copy with themB. to learn to steal and cheatC. to get rid of the bad habits in the beginning
82.____________&&&&& 83._____________&84. ____________&&&&& 85._____________
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?2014年初三英语模拟试卷与答案_英语中考试题_中学数学网
|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2014年初三英语模拟试卷与答案
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
2014年初三英语模拟试卷与答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 9:42:59
注意事项:
1. 本试卷共四部分,十一大题,满分150分。考试时间为120分钟。
2. 全卷共有试题卷8页,答题卷2页。请将答案填写在答题卷上。
3. 考试结束后,请将试题卷和答题卷一并交回。
第一部分 听力(共五大题,满分30分)
Ⅰ.关键词语选择(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)
你将听到五个句子。请在每小题所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出一个你所听到的单词或短语。每个句子读两遍。
1. A. food B. foot C. fool
2. A. blow B. below C. blue
3. A. knife B. wife C. life
4. A. mouth B. mouse C. month
5. A. find out B. hang out C. hand out
Ⅱ.短对话理解(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
你将听到十段对话,每段对话后有一个小题。请在每小题所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出一个最佳选项。每段对话读两遍。
6. How did Tina get to Beijing?
7. Which sport does the woman like?
8. What animal will the speakers go to see first?
9. How will the weather be tomorrow?
10.What are they talking about?
11. What color is the coat?
A. White. B. Yellow. C. Blue.
12. Where are they talking?
A. In a clothes shop. B. In a hospital. C. At school.
13. What does the woman mean?
A. Mr. Black is free. B. Mr. Black is out. C. Mr. Black is busy.
14. What day was it yesterday?
A. Wednesday. B. Tuesday. C. Monday.
15. Why did the man feel sorry?
A. Because he had some other things to do.
B. Because he didn’t want to go to the party.
C. Because he was ill and couldn’t go to the party.
Ⅲ.长对话理解(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)
你将听到两段对话,每段对话后有几个小题。请在每小题所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出一个最佳选项。每段对话读两遍。
听下面一段对话,回答第16至17小题。
16. How many friends are coming to the party?
A. Four. B. Five. C. Six.
17. When may Mary be coming to the party?
A. At 5:30 pm. B. At 6:00 pm. C. At 6:30 pm.
听下面一段对话,回答第18至20小题。
18. Who does the woman buy a teddy bear for?
A. Herself. B. Her daughter. C. Her friend.
19. Why doesn’t the woman buy the first teddy bear?
A. It’s too big. B. It’s too small. C. It’s too expensive.
20. How much does the woman pay for the teddy bear in the end?
A. 80 yuan. B. 100 yuan. C. 200 yuan.
Ⅳ.短文理解(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)
你将听到一篇短文,短文后有五个小题。请根据短文内容,在每小题所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出一个最佳选项。短文读两遍。
21. What is the woman?
A. A tourist. B. A visitor. C. A guide.
22. What’ s the population of London?
A. About 7 million. B. About 11 million. C. About 17 million.
23. What are the people in London like?
A. Friendly and helpful. B. Helpful and patient. C. Friendly and kind.
24. Who are especially happy to help the visitors?
A. The students. B. The policemen. C. The volunteers.
25. Which place can tell you lots of interesting stories?
A. The London Museum. B. The Big Ben. C. The River Thames
Ⅴ.信息转换(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)
你将听到一篇短文。请根据短文内容,写出下面表格中所缺的单词,每空仅填一词。短文读两遍。
To Be a Good Listener
The following five points are very important for 26 listening.
Look at the person who is talking in the face.
Make your body slightly forward, as it’s a 27 of interest.
Sit or stand with your arms 28 or resting on your knees.
Make yourself feel comfortable and don’t 29 with your hands.
Don’t interrupt the speaker by asking too many 30 .
第二部分 英语知识运用(共三大题,满分55分)
Ⅵ. 单项填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)
从每小题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一个可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
31. ―You look so healthy!
―Yeah, I like eating apples. An apple a day keeps the ________ away.
A. teacher B. worker C. farmer D. doctor
32. Look at the bright sun. It’s ________ that we will have another hot day.
A. common B. important C. clear D. regular
33. ― The music sounds so beautiful. Could you please ________ the radio a little?
― OK. I’m glad to.
A. turn on B. turn off C. turn up D. turn down
34. ― Why don’t you stay here for a few more minutes?
― ________, but my parents will be worried.
A. It’s getting late B. All right
C. It’s OK D. I’d like to
35. ―Are Mr. and Mrs. Black living alone in the countryside?
―Yes, their three sons work in the city. ________ of them lives with their parents.
A. Both B. None C. All D. Neither
36. Jenny, we are going to spend our holidays in Beijing. But if you ________, we can go to Hainan instead.
A. wish B. hope C. prefer D. agree
37. The price ________, but I wonder whether it will remain so.
A. went down B. will go down
C. has gone down D. goes down
38. ―Yellow Mountain is wonderful. Hope we will visit it again.
―________.
A. I agree with you B. Have a good time
C. That’s OK D. It’s very kind of you
39. He is so careful that he always looks over his exercises to ________ there are no mistakes.
A. make sure B. find out C. think about D. try out
40. Many people think heroes are far from us. ________, heroes are around us.
A. For example B. As usual C. After all D. In fact
41. ―Look! Jack is playing football on the playground. How cool he is!
―Oh, it________ be him. Because I saw him enter the school library just now.
A. mustn’t B. can’t C. shouldn’t D. needn’t
42. ―________.
― Thanks, I will.
A. Wish you a happy journey B. You got the first prize. Congratulations
C. Thank you for your help D. Give my best wishes to your parents
43. The mother put her sleeping son ________ on the bed so that she would not make him wake up.
A. noisily B. gently C. loudly D. heavily
44. ―Are you satisfied with the result of the exam?
―Not at all. I can’t have ________.
A. the worst one B. a worse one C. the best one D. a better one
45. ―I think your father is quite busy.
―So he is. ________he still takes a walk with us sometimes.
A. So B. And C. Or D. But
46. Nobody knows what’s going ________ his mind. He is standing there with a strange expression.
A. across B. on C. through D. around
47. If we use both sides of paper, more money ________.
A. is saved B. will be saved C. has saved D. was saved
48. ―Jimmy, your toys should be in right order.
―OK. I’ll put them ________ right now.
A. down B. up C. away D. off
49. ― More and more people think ________ necessary to let the students learn by themselves.
―That’s true. They can improve themselves in this way.
A. this B. it C. that D. one
50. I can’t say ________ I want to go back to my hometown. It’s a few years since I last went back.
A. how much B. how long C. how often D. how soon
Ⅶ.完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)
阅读下列短文,从每小题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一个最佳选项。
My life is always filled with sadness and little joy. However, no matter what happens, I can always face it bravely. Last year, I couldn’t believe the 51 that I was able to enter the only key high school in my hometown. Then I rushed to my home and told my parents. But my father didn’t seem as 52 as I was. He just kept smoking without saying a word and my mother put her head down and couldn’t help 53 .
I knew very well what my family was 54 . My mum had been ill in bed for 2 years. We lived a 55 life and I couldn’t continue my schooling. I felt so upset but I could say 56 to my parents. I decided to help my father with his work to support the family.
To my surprise, things completely changed before the beginning of the new term. My head teacher came to my family with some 57 , which had been 58 by my schoolmates. He encouraged me, “Always have a dream.” With tears in my eyes, I stepped into the key high school.
I have been studying hard since I entered the high school. Whenever I meet difficulties, I always 59 my teacher and schoolmates. I have a college dream and I must work hard for it, no matter 60 hard life is. Just as a great man says, “When one door shuts, another open in life.”
51. A. idea B. story C. news D. thought
52. A. nervous B. excited C. interested D. worried
53. A. crying B. laughing C. saying D. shouting
54. A. about B. before C. against D. like
55. A. easy B. hard C. busy D. happy
56. A. nothing B. something C. anything D. everything
57. A. books B. fruits C. money D. food
58. A. raised B. spent C. planned D. saved
59. A. dream of B. think of C. hear of D. talk of
60. A. what B. which C. that D. how
When you hear the word “scientist”, what do you think of? Many people think scientists are people in clean white coats who work in labs. And some scientists do work in labs. But there are 61 scientists who work in woods and jungles. These scientists are called “animal behavior scientists”, and they study animals as they live in 62 . Why don’t these scientists catch animals and study them in zoos? The 63 is in the word “behavior”. Animal behavior scientists want to learn how animals behave in their wild homes. When animals live in cages or in zoos, they do not act the same as they do when they are 64 . They may fight 65 each other, or they may not eat, or they may not raise their babies as they usually would. To see real animal behavior, scientists must go where the animals 66 .
So animal behavior scientists go into the jungles, the woods or the desert. There, their most important 67 are their eyes and ears. They watch and listen to the animals very 68 . They write down everything that happened in notebooks. 69 they live near the animals, the scientists are careful not to frighten them. If the scientists are lucky, the animals will 70 no attention to them. Then the scientists can see how the animals really live. How great they are!
61. A. another B. other C. others D. the other
62. A. labs B. zoos C. nature D. parks
63. A. answer B. problem C. message D. question
64. A. happy B. sad C. angry D. free
65. A. of B. among C. for D. with
66. A. live B. run C. play D. eat
67. A. machines B. tools C. thoughts D. ways
68. A. truly B. carefully C. nicely D. wonderfully
69. A. But B. Unless C. Though D. So
70. A. pay B. take C. cost D. spend
Ⅷ.补全对话(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)
根据对话内容,从方框内的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,其中有两个为多余选项。
Wang Jun is chatting with his e-pal(网友)David on QQ.
D: Hi, how is it going these days?
W: Pretty good! We celebrated our Dragon Boat Festival last week.
D: Dragon Boat Festival? 71
W: To remember an ancient Chinese poet.
D: How do you usually celebrate it?
W: 72 But this year, we did something more interesting.
D: What did you do?
W: Our school had a Dragon Boat Race.
D: 73 Who won the race?
W: Our class.
W: Thanks a lot. I hope you can come to China sometime.
D: 75 I’m interested in Chinese traditions. Tell me more about them next time.
W: OK, I will. See you!
D: See you!
A. I hope so.
B. What do you celebrate it for?
C. Sounds interesting!
D. We usually eat moon cakes on that day.
E. Congratulations!
F. I’m sorry to hear that.
G. We usually eat rice dumplings on that day.
第三部分 阅读理解(共一大题,满分40分)
Ⅸ.阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)
阅读下列短文,从每小题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一个最佳选项。
Articles Wanted
School Life
▲ Articles should be typewritten(打印的)and double spaced, using only one side of the page.
▲ Your name, year of birth, school name (and English teacher), home address and e-mail address must be included.
▲ For photos, place the information on the back of each envelope: PLEASE DON’T FOLD.
▲ Please keep copies of your text, pictures and photos.
▲ The sentence MUST BE WRITTEN with your name on each work, “ I promise the above work is completely original(原创的).”
▲ If your article is chosen, you will receive a copy of School Life and a special gift.
SEND IT ALL SUMMER!
For more information, please contact(联系)us!
Tel: (02) )
Mail: School Life. Box 5252, Sydney, NSW 200
76. All the information about the writer must be included except his/her________.
A. school name B. e-mail address
C. year of birth C. telephone number
77. What is required for the articles wanted according to the passage?
A. They must be fully created by the writers themselves.
B. They must be typed in single space and on both sides.
C. They must be provided with photos and descriptions.
D. They must be sent with the copies of texts and pictures.
78. According to the passage, you can send your articles________.
A. within 3 weeks B. all summer
C. all the year round D. during the whole term
79. How many ways can you find in the passage to contact School Life?
A. 1. B. 2.
C. 3. D. 4.
80. Who do you think will write articles for School Life?
A. Students who are interested in writing.
B. Teachers who love writing and taking photos.
C. Parents who wish their kids to be popular writers.
D. Readers who had a happy time in their childhood.
The 1960’s musical group the Beatles once sang “money can’t buy me love” and it can’t buy much happiness either, says a scientific report. A little more money seems to help, but a lot doesn’t seem to equal more happiness. The report found that people in the UK, the USA, Sweden, China and Mexico, have almost the same happiness scores even though people in the richer countries can earn more than ten times as much as those living in the poorer countries.
In the 44 countries studied in 2006, family life was found to be the most important reason for happiness. And it is good for us too: married people live about three years longer and enjoy greater health than the unmarried. Also the number of friendships a person has is a good measure of happiness. Other things that make people happy include how much they enjoy their work and how free they are to make choices about their lives.
Can we do anything to make ourselves happier? Good luck can make us happy for a little while, but usually our feelings go back after a short time. If we do want to be happy, it is best to find love and work we enjoy rather than go after money.
81. The underline words “a lot” (paragraph 1) refer to________.
A. money B. love C. happiness D. music
82. According to the writer, who will possibly be the happiest?
A. A person living in the United State. B. A person with the most money.
C. A single person with a good job. D. A married person with many friends.
83. Which of the following is true according to the passage?
A. Swedes are the world’s happiest people.
B. Lucky people are happy most of the time.
C. The unmarried people don’t live as long as the married.
D. People in richer countries are happier than those in poor countries.
84. From this passage, what’s the best way to make us feel happy all the time?
A. Try to have good luck. B. Find love and work we enjoy.
C. Travel around the world. D. Make as much money as we can.
85. What is the best title for this passage?
A. Don’t worry, Be Happy B. Money Changes Everything
C. What Makes Us Happy D. Put Your Friends First
Till 2012, Harold Hackett has over 3,100 pen pals. But instead of using letters or even e-mails, Hackett uses a much older method of communication―messages in bottles.
Harold Hackett, a 58-year-old man from Prince Edward Island, England, has thrown 4,871 messages in bottles into the Atlantic Ocean since he started the hobby in 1996. Some of his messages have taken a while to meet a receiver, but he’s made plenty of connections. He’s received more than 3,100 letters in response to his messages.
Some of his bottles have traveled as far as the Bahamas and Africa, and have taken several years to wash ashore(在岸上). Harold Hackett enjoys finding out where all of his bottles end up. He has even set up friendships with many of the bottle recipients. He now receives at least 150 Christmas cards each year from the people he’s connected with through his bottles.
Keep an eye out for bottles next time when you visit a beach―Hackett’s still busy sending out his messages and hoping to reach new friends across the world. “I’m going to do it as long as I can,” he said.
86. Harold Hackett communicates with his pen pals with the help of ________.
A. the post officers B. the Internet
C. the bottles C. the letter pigeons
87. Harold Hackett is from ________.
A. England B. the Bahamas C. Africa D. America
88. How many messages has NOT Harold Hackett got responses since 1996?
A. About 150. B. About 1,771.
C. About 3,100. D. About 4,871.
89. What does the underlined word “recipients” probably mean?
A. 容器 B. 收件人 C. 宽容者 D. 信使
90. Which of the following is true about Harold Hackett?
A. Harold Hackett never knows where his bottles end up.
B. His messages in bottles have travelled to many places.
C. His pen pals are all from different countries in Africa.
D. He has had the hobby of throwing messages in bottles for 10 years.
“The pen is more powerful than the sword(剑).” There have been many writers who use their pens to fight things that were wrong. Mrs. Harriet Beecher Stowe was one of them.
She was born in the USA in 1811. One of her books not only made her famous but has been described as one that excited the world, and was helpful in causing a civil war(内战)and freeing the slaves(奴隶). The civil war was the American Civil War of 1861, in which the Northern States fought the Southern States and finally won. This book that shook the world was called Uncle Tom’s Cabin. There was a time when every English-speaking man, woman, and child had read this novel that did so much to stop slavery(奴隶制). Not many people read it today, but it is still very interesting, if only to show how a warm-hearted writer can arouse people’s sympathies(同情). The author herself had neither been to the Southern States nor seen a slave. The Southern Americans were very angry at the book, which they said did not at all represent the true state of affairs, but the Northern Americans were wildly excited over it, and were so inspired(鼓舞) by it that they were ready to go to war to set the slaves free.
91. The text wants to tell us ________.
A. Uncle Tom’s Cabin is very frightening
B. every English-speaking person has read Uncle Tom’s Cabin
C. Those who don’t speak English cannot have read Uncle Tom’s Cabin
D. The book Uncle Tom’s Cabin did a great deal in the American Civil War
92. How old was Mrs. Harriet Beecher Stowe when her world-famous book was published?
A. About sixty years old. B. Over fifty years old.
C. Probably in her forties. D. Around twenty years old.
93. What do we learn about Mrs. Harriet Beecher Stowe from the text?
A. She had once been a slave.
B. She was better at writing than at swinging a sword.
C. She lived in the South of America when the American Civil War broke out.
D. She herself encouraged the Northern Americans to go to war to set the slaves free.
94. Why did Mrs. Harriet Beecher Stowe’s book cause a civil war?
Because________.
A. the book had been read by many Americans
B. she wrote so well that Americans loved her very much
C. she disclosed(揭露)the terrible wrongs that had been done to the slaves
D. the Southern Americans hated the book, while the Northern Americans liked it.
95. What can we learn from the text?
A. A writer is more helpful in a war than a soldier.
B. We don’t need weapons(武器)to fight things that were wrong.
C. We must understand the importance of literature(文学)and art.
D. No war can be won without such writers as Mrs. Harriet Beecher Stowe.
第四部分 写(共两大题,满分25分)
Ⅹ.单词拼写(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)
根据首字母及汉语提示,完成下列单词的拼写,使句意明确,语言通顺。
96. I don’t think tourists should be a__________(允许)to feed animals in the zoo.
97. Tom is kind of heavy and he s __________(很少)plays sports.
98. Sometimes it’s very difficult to p __________(使高兴)everyone.
99. So far, more and more foreigners have come to China for f___________(进一步)study.
100. We are getting ready for the coming English c___________(演奏会).
Ⅺ. 书面表达(共1小题;满分20分)
为了使同学们更加快乐地成长,学校决定向广大同学征求意见。假如你是殷茵,请用英语向校长写一篇80词左右的建议信。
注意:1. 文中应包含所有要点,并适当发挥;
2. 不能出现真实的校名和姓名;
3. 开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。
Suggestions for a
Better School Life
Our school Our teachers
open the library more often make classes more interesting
organize more after-class activities finish classes on time
give us more time for hobbies give us less homework
Dear Headmaster,
I’m very glad to write a letter to you. These days we are talking about how to have a better school life. Here are some of my suggestions. First, I hope our school will ___________________
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yours sincerely,
2014年初三英语模拟试卷答案
参考答案及听力文稿
第一部分答案
I. 1-5 ABACC
II. 6-10 CABBB 11-15 ABCBC
III. 16-20 BABAA
IV, 21-25 CAABA
V. 26. active 27. sign 28. down 29. play 30. questions
第二部分答案
Ⅵ. 31-35 DCCDB 36-40 CCAAD41-45 BDBBD 46-50 CBCBA
Ⅶ. 51-55 CBADB 56-60 ACABD 61-65 BCADD 66-70 ABBCA
Ⅷ. 71-75 BGCEA
Ⅸ. 76-80 DABCA 81-85 ADCBC 86-90 CABBB 91-95 DCBCC
Ⅹ. 96. allowed 97. seldom 98. please 99. further 100. concert
XI. One possible version:
Dear Headmaster,
I’m very glad to write a letter to you. These days we are talking about how to have a better school life. Here are some of my suggestions. First, I hope our school will open the library more often. Second, I think our school can organize more after-class activities. Next, I hope our school will give us more time for sports, art and music. And I suggest our school should organize fewer exams as well.
As for our teacher, I hope they will be our friends and make classes more interesting. And if they can talk less but clearly in class, we will be more interested in studying and have more time to practice. What’s more, I hope they will give us less homework and finish classes on time.
Hope my suggestions will be helpful. Thanks for reading my letter!
Yours sincerely,
英语听力部分录音稿
Ⅰ.关键词语选择(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)
你将听到五个句子。请在每小题所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出一个你所听到的单词或短语。每个句子读两遍。
1. Are you used to the food here?
2. We looked down from the mountain to the valley below.
3. The monkey picked up the knife and threw it out of the window.
4. July is the hottest month in my hometown.
5. Please hand out the papers to the students.
Ⅱ.短对话理解(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
你将听到十段对话,每段对话后有一个小题。请在每小题所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出一个最佳选项。每段对话读两遍。
6. M: Tina, how did you get to Beijing?
W: I wanted to go by train, but I flew there instead.
7. M: Do you watch a lot of sports on TV?
W: Not really. But I like to play basketball.
8. M: What animals should we go to see first?
W: Let’s go to see the pandas first. They are lovely.
9. M: It’s raining again. I feel boring.
W: Don’t worry. The radio says it will be sunny tomorrow.
10. W: Look at the sign. You can’t smoke here.
M: Sorry, I didn’t see it.
11. M: Excuse me. Is this your coat?
W: No, my coat is yellow. This one is white. Perhaps it’s Lily’s.
12. M: Take this medicine three times a day, and you’ll be all right.
W: Thanks a lot, Doctor.
13. M Excuse me, I’d like to see Mr. Black.
W: He’s having a meeting now.
14. W: What day is it today, Jack?
M: It’s Wednesday.
15. W: Did you go to Mary’s birthday party last night?
M: Sorry. I wanted to, but I was ill.
Ⅲ.长对话理解(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)
你将听到两段对话,每段对话后有几个小题。请在每小题所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出一个最佳选项。每段对话读两遍。
听下面一段对话,回答第16至17小题。
W: Hi, Dave.
M: Hi, Mary. Can you come to my dance party this Sunday?
W: Yes, I’d love to. Which other friends are coming, too?
M: Jim, Linda, Alan and Gina .
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我要回帖

更多关于 their homework 的文章

随机推荐