潍坊新华中学贴吧发生的重大事件

假如你是新华中学的学生李华。某学生英文报正在招聘兼职的学生记者,你想应聘。请根据以下要点给该报社写一封自荐信。信的开头已经给出。写作内容写作要求:1.只能使用5个句子表达全部内容;2.文中不能出现真实..域名:学优高考网,每年帮助百万名学子考取名校!问题人评价,难度:0%假如你是新华中学的学生李华。某学生英文报正在招聘兼职的学生记者,你想应聘。请根据以下要点给该报社写一封自荐信。信的开头已经给出。写作内容写作要求:1.只能使用5个句子表达全部内容;2.文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。学优高考网 Sir, I am a student from Xinhua Middle School and I am glad to learn that you need a few more part-time English reporters.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours sincerely,
Li Hua马上分享给朋友:答案I am a student from Xinhua Middle School and I am glad to learn that you need a few more part-time English reporters.Interested in the job, I am writing to apply for it because I think I am quite fit for it. As a student, I have not only a wide range of knowledge but also a good command of English. Besides,I am so good at writing that I have ever had such a similar experience as working as a reporter for my school broadcasting station. Also I am easy-going, skilled at communicating and always wiling to work with others cooperatively. I am looking forward to your timely reply and hope that I will be lucky enough to take the job.Yours sincerely,
Li Hua点击查看答案解释本题暂无同学作出解析,期待您来作答点击查看解释相关试题

我要回帖

更多关于 潍坊新华中学贴吧 的文章

随机推荐