我能不能看书 这句话用日本英语怎么写写

我叫罗超玲,学号是42.爱好看书和交友.用英语怎么翻译啊!急急急!求大神帮助_百度作业帮
我叫罗超玲,学号是42.爱好看书和交友.用英语怎么翻译啊!急急急!求大神帮助
我叫罗超玲,学号是42.爱好看书和交友.用英语怎么翻译啊!急急急!求大神帮助
My name is luochaoling and my student number is forty two.I like reading and making friends当前位置: &
求翻译:读书对我们是有益的我也是有趣的,我们应该多多看书是什么意思?
读书对我们是有益的我也是有趣的,我们应该多多看书
问题补充:
Study is useful for us I am also interesting, we should be lots of reading
It is useful to us in reading is also interesting, I read a book we should be more
Studies to us is beneficial I also is interesting, we should very much read
Reading is useful I am interesting to us, we should take to read
Reading we are useful I is interesting, read we should
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语自我介绍翻译,急~不要百度或谷歌翻译.我的性格很文静,不喜欢吵闹.我喜欢看书和画画.但我最擅长的是绘画和写作.我是一个典型的小“愤青”.喜欢为别人打抱不平.我这人很好说话,我从来不会拒绝别人.可以_百度作业帮
英语自我介绍翻译,急~不要百度或谷歌翻译.我的性格很文静,不喜欢吵闹.我喜欢看书和画画.但我最擅长的是绘画和写作.我是一个典型的小“愤青”.喜欢为别人打抱不平.我这人很好说话,我从来不会拒绝别人.可以
我的性格很文静,不喜欢吵闹.我喜欢看书和画画.但我最擅长的是绘画和写作.我是一个典型的小“愤青”.喜欢为别人打抱不平.我这人很好说话,我从来不会拒绝别人.可以为了朋友什么都不顾.我的缺点也有很多:粗心大意、学习不刻苦,还有懒惰的小毛病.这些年来我一直在改正.在新的学期,我会更加努力的!
I am quiet,and don't like rackets. I like to read,but i'm best at drawing and writing.I am typical for helping people when i saw something wrong.I am easy to be convinced,and don't know how to refuse.I can do anything and everything for my friends.But i have some bad habits too: careless,doesn't study hard,and sometimes lazy too.I've been trying to improve all those years.In the new term,I will try harder!
您可能关注的推广回答者:我明天下午要看书 用英语是怎么说?in the afternoon 是什么时态I am going to read a book in the afternoon.我想应该是错的..._百度作业帮
我明天下午要看书 用英语是怎么说?in the afternoon 是什么时态I am going to read a book in the afternoon.我想应该是错的...
I am going to read a book in the afternoon.我想应该是错的...
i am going to read a book in the afternoon.翻译成我明天下午要看书,确实不对.英译中未提到tomorrow.本句汉译为我下午要看书.本句话为现在进行时表示一般将来时态,打算做很近的将来的事.in the afternoon可以用于一般将来时,一般现在时,将来完成时,一般过去时.i drank a cup of tea in the afternoon.我在那个晚上说明下午喝了杯茶.He will have finished his homework in the afternoon.She always gets together with her friends in the afternoon.很多时候可以换成this afternoon使用.如果是昨天下午的话,用last afternoon.明天下午就是tomorrow afternoon.所以我明天下午要看书I am going to read a book tomorrow afternoon.或者I will read a book tomorrow afternoon.
少了个 tomorrow.应该是 I am going to read a book tomorrow afternoon.希望采纳
I am going to read a book tomorrow afternoon.
in the afternoon reading book yesterday我的父亲总是在晚上八点半看书用英语怎么说是大时间在前还是小时间在前呢?_百度作业帮
我的父亲总是在晚上八点半看书用英语怎么说是大时间在前还是小时间在前呢?
是大时间在前还是小时间在前呢?
My father always has a reading half past eight at night

我要回帖

更多关于 日本英语怎么写 的文章

随机推荐