please rape medo me a favo...

58cv网址导航河北省衡水中学2015届高三上学期第十九周周测英语试题及答案
11:47:28&&&来源:&&&评论: 点击:
What is the weather like today?A. Rainy.
C. Windy.2.How long is the restaurant open every day?
第三节 语法填空 (15分,每小题1.5分)
阅读下面材料,在空格处填入适当的内容(不多于3个单词)或使用括号中单词的正确形式。
Parent: Excuse me, Mr. Hunigan, are you saying that Miss Bright will teach Chinese to another class?
Hunigan: I&m afraid ____1____, madam. We have a new Chinese teacher for Jimmy&s class.
Parent: ____2____ Jimmy said he could only make progress in Miss Bright&s class.
Hunigan: The young ones have to learn from different teachers. It helps them learn ____3____ (much).
Parent: I don&t care about other teachers. All I know is ____4____ Jimmy has to be in Miss Bright&s class. Why don&t you let the new teacher teach the other ones and have Miss Bright stay with Jimmy&s class?
Hunigan: We cannot allow one class ____5____ (have) the same teacher for more than two years. It is bad for the children.
Parent: ____6____ you insist, sir, I&m afraid I&ll have to put Jimmy into Miss Bright&s new class.[来源]
Hunigan: Madam, have you talked about this with your son? I think you might want to ask ____7____ first.
Parent: Yes, of course I did. I just told you ____8____ Jimmy told me. If you don&t accept my opinion, I ____9____(go) to the headmaster.
Hunigan: Calm down, madam. I will consider what you said and give you ____10____ reply tomorrow.
第四节 短文改错(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)
文中共有10处错误,每句中最多有两处。
增加 &在缺词处加一个漏词符号(&),并在此符号下面写出该加的词。
删除 &把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。
修改 &在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。
注意 &1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。 &2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。
Alexander?was?a?military genius or great explorer. But he also had a great ambition. He wanted to rule a country that people could live in peace with one another. From 330 to 327 BC, Alexander led his soldier east, through Afghanistan and into Central Asia. As he travel, he built more cities. He ordered soldiers, merchants, and scholars from many lands to settle here.
In?326?BC Alexander?turned south, into India. But by now his men were tired and weak. They were far home in an unknown land. The soldiers refused to go farther. Unwillingly, Alexander turned back. By 323 BC, he reached for Babylon in Iraq. There he caught fever and died at the age of 33. His country was divided between his generals.
第四节 书面表达(满分25分)
孩子的成长和教育是社会热议的话题,现今父母包揽一切、孩子过度依赖等现象十分严重。请阅读下面的漫画,按要求用英文写一篇短文。
内容要求: 1.描述漫画内容; &2. 分析漫画所揭示的问题; 3. 提出你的看法。
1.短文开头已给出,不计入总词数;
2.考生可适当发挥,使文章内容充实、连贯;
3.词数120左右;
4. 文中不能出现考生的具体信息。
参考词汇:pave the way
From the picture, we can see a family of three walking on a long red carpet.
2014---2015高三周日测试英语试卷(12.21)参考答案
听力: &BACAB &BCCBA &ABCAC & CABBA
阅读理解: A篇:ADAB & B篇:CCDA & C篇:ACB & &D篇:CABD &E篇:CDDBB
七选五: FCDEA
完形填空: ACDCA & &BBCDC & BDDBB & ADACA
单词拼写: 1. encouragement & 2. opinion & &3. beneficial & &4. park & & 5. rang
句子翻译: 1. do me a favo(u)r & &2. easy and quick access to information
3. meet with your approval & &4. particularly useful & & &5. over breakfast
语法填空:1. so & & & 2. But & & &3. more 4. that &5. to have
6. If & & & 7. him & &8. what & & 9. will go & &10. a
短文改错:
Alexander?was?a?military genius or great explorer. But he also had a great
ambition. He wanted to rule a country that people could live in peace with one
another. From 330 to 327 BC, Alexander led his soldier east, through Afghanistan
and into Central Asia. As he travel, he built more cities. He ordered soldiers,
traveled/travelled
merchants, and scholars from many lands to settle here.
In?326?BC Alexander?turned south, into India. But by now his men were tired
and weak. They were far & home in an unknown land. The soldiers refused to
go farther. Unwillingly, Alexander turned back. By 323 BC, he reached for
Babylon in Iraq. There he caught &fever and died at the age of 33. His country
was divided between his generals.
书面表达:One possible version:
From the picture we can see a family of three walking on a long red carpet. The son, well dressed, waves proudly in the middle while the father behind bends forward to hold the jacket and the mother in front rolls out the carpet, sweating.
It shows a common phenomenon nowadays that children are the focus of families, shouldering the hope of their parents. Parents arrange everything for their children and spare no effort to pave the way for their success. As a consequence, children become so reliant on their parents that they have no independent thought or creative ideas.
Such a situation is of great concern. In my opinion, overprotection and too much care are extremely bad for children's development. Instead of doing everything for them, parents should encourage their children to overcome difficulties and inspire them to develop by themselves. Only in this way can they grow up to be independent and become truly successful.
&&点击下载完整版 &
相关热词搜索:
延伸阅读:Steam Workshop :: star_trekwould you like to send error messages to developers by emeil?_百度知道
would you like to send error messages to developers by emeil?
什么意思???
提问者采纳
你愿意通过电子邮件发送错误报告给开发商吗
提问者评价
其他类似问题
其他2条回答
你愿意通过e-mail发送错误的信息给开发者吗
你会给开发者发包含错误信息的邮件吗?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁