帮忙翻译英文翻译器

帮忙翻译英文谢谢!!!_百度知道
帮忙翻译英文谢谢!!!
不仅减轻了财务人员的劳动强度。本文针对会计电算化的现状,由计算仲肺脆刮诒钙根咆机自动的登记明细账,使现代会计能拥有更加完善的面貌,传统的会计也随着计算机等一些新技术的发展而发展变更,为企业的会计工作节省了大量的人力。会计电算化的普及和应用。会计电算化已成为企业当前会计工作的主要工具、财力和时间,展望进一步的发展方向和未来的发展趋势在科技高速发展的今天,就我国会计电算化发展的趋势进行探讨、日记账、决策的过程,通过对我国会计电算化的现状分析。面对发展的机遇和挑战、转账和结账以及编制各种会计报表,并由计算机自动的算账,完善会计信息质量的方式,提高了会计决策能力。它要求我们将计算机和会计专业知识结合起来;同时也提高了会计信息的质量和准确度,任何的事物都在不断的发展变更,替代人脑对会计信息进行的分析、总账,是提高工作效率、预测
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
s accounting computerization, prediction, replace the human brain analysis of accounting information. This article in view of the situation of the accoun At 匠勐光刻叱灸禁酥the same time also to improve the quality of accounting information and accuracy, make the modern face of accounting will have to be more perfect, general ledger. Accounting computerization has become the enterprise the main tools of accounting work, by computer automatic registration of subsidiary ledger, looking forward to further the development direction and development trend of the future. Faced with development opportunities and challenges, is to improve the work efficiency, not only reduced the labor intensity of financial personnel, through analyzing the status quo of China&#39, improve the accounting decision-making abilityIn today&#39, financial resources and time, decision making process,s rapid development of science and technology, any of the things are in constant development change, accounting computerization in China is the development trend are discussed, improve the quality of accounting information. It requires us to combine computer and accounting professional knowledge, for the enterprise accounting work saves a large amount of manpower. The popularization and application of computerized accounting, and automatically by a computer accounts, transfer and check and preparation of all kinds of accounting statements, the traditional accounting with the development of some new technology such as computer also change and development
The rapid development in science and technology today, any things are in constant development and change, the traditional accounting with the development of some new computer technology and the development of change. Accounting computerization has become the main tool of the enterprise by the current accounting work, improve work efficiency, improve the quality of accounting information way. It requires us to combine computer and accounting professional knowledge, automatic registration ledger, general ledger, journal, and the accounts automatically by computer, transfer and closing and prepare accounting statements, process of decision analysis, replace the brain of the accounting information, the prediction of the. The popularization and application of accounting computerization, not only reduces the financial personnel's labor intensity, save a lot of manpower, financial resources and time for the enterp but also improve the quality of accounting information and accuracy, improve the accounting decision ability. Facing the opportunities and challenges of development, through the analysis of China's accounting computerization present situation, prospects the further development direction and the future development trend of the modern accounting, can have a more perfect face. In this paper the present situation of accounting computerization, China's accounting computerization development trends are discussed.
其他类似问题
翻译英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译英文字母_百度知道
帮忙翻译英文字母
本人对英文一点不懂,有一组单词搞不懂,请大家帮帮忙,(Panaflo
DCBRUSHIESS)
这是出现在小型风机上的一组英文,请大家帮帮忙@谢谢!!!
我在线等答案,谢谢!! 只有这么多信息了,我在那个风机标签上抄下来的,
提问者采纳
楼上的那位翻得不错,应该是松下的产品。Panaflo应该是商品名DC应该是直流应该是Brushless 无刷的合起来应该是松下Panaflo无刷直流电机驱动的风机
提问者评价
谢谢,电工方面还有很多不懂,希望以后多向各位学习
其他类似问题
翻译英文的相关知识
其他1条回答
松下散热风扇
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译英语
帮忙翻译英语
Smell sucker, you are my class teacher What Ya do not?As you hate me so? !Grass, which I have offended you?Ya you also eat tube of medicineIs not a sexual ill?I know you so,'ve Asked for it ..How your wife in bed with you playing?Ye play bad?Ah ratio, no matter who the officeHis mother more than you owe on the cock squeezeHuan said, and I speak ill ofIt's our old inseparableWhat you particularly jealous? Envy?Grass, or you are looking for aInfertile, we were not on the school do not learn ModyWoliang, not in class then incumbent on the WhatWo Liang, Why do not the crazy every dayWo Liang, What not to say old schoolTerribly Bibi, from the seat for completeWoliang no spoken toForce your mother to cool and Song Rui Ma called the officeYa also show you more than you then save from kindergarten to the present awards toStudents show off with your own"This is the year I won the awards, and you have to learn this."Biology teacher came in, then Why do not you show off his mother was?Biology teacher go again blowing you hanging up? !Palsy, his mother Jiugen you a student and then a set with the teacherSaid that we double-dealingWithin your own?Terribly special What I do not know how to call youZhang still owe more than you criticizeCall you have to waste my saliva, spittle the starsTerribly Bibi, you say youI say stupid things and exercise HuanBut also turn out WoliaYou have the ability to open it, do not call the parents Special Mody what matterParents die, you go to Wamu?What's incredible special to you Ah!To fire you off!What other characteristics, Song Rui a walk you say bad things about himWhat I particularly did not go to school, you said I was the class most girls do not love learningSchool is the worst!Than his mother, the class of 25I test the first 11What is your special last first mentioned his points in front of me?Ya you read the results than to speak at special ModyWhat are a school student heYa do not you let us and the students together outside the classWhy are you hanging tube so much?You are more than 50 years oldIt quickly out of school aged homeDo not spoil the innocent childrenOur Benedictine College Shanghai CampusGrass!Squeeze the less you thin!Every day of the BB, see you on the hell that old head!With a long tail like a monkeyGrass!Quickly go back to your mom's a bellyOne thing B!Their classes, in behind the curse their studentsHow the hell you thinkTeachers are one day later that the parentsWhat was so special you curse their childrenI really do not know how you graduated from graduateI do not how to use this log dirtyYou have been polite enoughParents who. Step on me mad!Read do not step, the teacher next life that your father ~ B! ..
嗅觉吸盘,你是我的班主任没有什么亚?当你恨我呢? !草,我有得罪你吗?雅你还管吃的药是不是一种性虐待?我知道你是这样,'维生素E在问及它..您如何在床上的妻子和你玩?你们玩坏?啊比,不管是谁的办公室他的母亲比你欠的公鸡挤压还表示,和我说坏话这是我们的老不可分割你有什么特别嫉妒?羡慕?草,或者你是一个寻找不孕症,我们都是在学校没有不学习么Woliang,而不是在课堂上那么责任在什么窝梁,为什么不疯狂的每一天窝梁,什么不该说的老同学可怕比比,从完整的座位Woliang没有说过话强迫你的母亲来冷却,宋芮吗称为办公室雅也显示你比你然后从幼儿园保存到颁奖大学生炫耀自己“这是今年我赢得了奖,你必须学会这点。”生物老师来了,那么你为什么不炫耀他的母亲是什么?生物老师又来吹你挂了? !麻痹,他的母亲就跟你是学生,然后与老师一组说我们两面派在你自己?特别是什么可怕,我不知道怎么给你打电话张还欠你多批评叫你浪费我的口水,唾沫星星可怕比比,你说你我说的蠢事和运动还但也变成Wolia你有能力将其打开,呼吁家长不要什么特别么事父母死了,你去瓦木?有什么特别的你难以置信啊!你被解雇了!什么其他的特点,宋睿一走你说他坏话我特别不上学,你说我是班上最不爱学习的女孩学校是最差的!比他的母亲,25类我测试前11什么是你特别提到去年第一次在我面前他的意见?雅比你读发言时特别么结果什么是学校的学生,他雅不要让我们和你一起学生课堂以外的你为什么这么多挂管?你是50岁以上很快辍学它老人院不要破坏无辜儿童我们的博立顿大学上海分校草!挤越少你瘦!每一次的BB一天,你到底看到旧的头!与像一只猴子长长的尾巴草!快速回到你妈妈的肚皮有一件事情乙!他们的班,学生背后的诅咒你到底想怎样后来有一天,教师,家长是什么让你骂孩子的特殊我真的不知道你从研究生毕业我不知如何使用这个日志脏你已经够客气父母谁。对我步疯了!阅读不一步,老师来世,你的父亲?乙! ..
等待您来回答
外语领域专家帮忙翻译英文_百度知道
帮忙翻译英文
信息化抻趁糙客孬九茬循长末高速发展的今天,管理在我们周围随处可见,包括企业对设备的管理,对物品的管理等。若采用传统的方式记录和维护这些数据和信息,将是一件十分繁琐的事情,并且会存在许多管理上的漏洞。随着科技的进步,引入了信息化的管理方式,企业项目管理系统即是利用软件工程学理论开发出的实现信息化管理的一个应用型系统。本文首先介绍了开发企业项目管理系统的背景以及在现实生活中的意义,接着介绍了相关的开发工具和平台,了解利用PowerBuilder开发企业项目管理系统的特点,然后分析企业管理项目系统的总体设计,包括需求分析,功能设计及数据库设计,并根据设计结果实现系统的各个功能模块,最后对本文进行了简要的总结和展望。系统的开发已经初步取得了相应结果,所有功能模块已经经过了初步测试。系统的开发对于提高相关中小型企业的管理水平具有较强的现实意义,并对同类系统的开发具有一定借鉴价值。帮忙翻译响应英文,谢谢!
提问者采纳
Informationization high speed development today, manages around us finds at everywhere, including enterprise to equipment management, to goods management and so on.If uses traditional the way record and maintains these data and the information, will be an extremely tedious matter, and can have in many management the loopholes.Along with the technical progress, has introduced the informationization management way, the enterprise project management system is a realization informationization management application system which develops using the software engineering theory. This article first introduced the development enterprise project management system background as well as in the real life significance, then introduced the related development kit and the platform, understood uses the PowerBuilder development enterprise project management system the characteristic, then the analysis business management project system system design, including the demand analysis, the functional design and the database design, and according to the design result realization system each function module, finally has carried on the brief summary and the forecast to this article.The system development initially has already obtained the corresponding result, all function module already passed through the preliminary test.The system development regarding enhances is connected small and medium-sized enterprise's management level to have the strong practical significance, and has certain model value to 质叮篡杆诂访磋诗单涧the similar system development.
其他类似问题
翻译英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英文翻译器 的文章

随机推荐