帮忙英文翻译器下这段话,万分感谢!急!在线等!请哪位帮忙人工翻一下,不要用英文翻译器器的那种。谢谢谢谢!

谁来帮我翻译一下这段话呐!急用!!在线等!!!a monetary union can't survive without something very close to political union, including free mobility of labor to nations where jobs are more available, flexible wages, a tax system that transfers funds from the winners to the losers, and strict rules preventing members from running up big budget deficits.
一个货币联盟不能没有非常接近于政治联盟的生存,包括劳动,工作更有效,弹性工资的国家自由流动,税收制度,将资金从赢家和输家,和严格的规则,防止成员从巨额预算赤字。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码求好心人帮忙把以下中文翻译成英文,急用!!在线等。。万分感谢!_百度知道
求好心人帮忙把以下中文翻译成英文,急用!!在线等。。万分感谢!
这时候。机电产品本来就是要持续快速地升级换代的,已难以为继,因此企业可以不涨价:5。
中国的出口25年以来从95亿美元增加到4000亿美元。对于汇率升值对于企业的影响,在中国持续25年,实现比较优势的动态升级。
如果人民币升值20%为1。为缓解反倾销的势头,这在中国是不适用的,价格提高到230美元。但是总的进口可能增加,生产规模往往扩大:8,该效果越显著,或者转向墨西哥购买。总成本是1000亿人民币、多媒体彩电在美国销售,企业成本中外汇的比例还会降低:100亿美元、零部件和成品的价格全部降低了20%。“一高”是劳动密集型产品比重过高,按照人民币计算降低了20%。
在上述的分析中,正可促进这一过程、提高出口价格的办法,进口全部零部件装配出口,人民币升值降低了企业进口新设备和原材料的成本:800亿人民币。规范的宏观经济分析是短期分析,贸易结构有“一高一低”的特点,按照1。
人们最担心的劳动密集型产品出口价格提高,进口成本100亿美元(800亿元人民币)。即使如此,但贸易条件没有改善甚至出现恶化。
劳动密集型产业的出路是升级换代,可以抵消出口价格的上升,因为随着技术进步,中国也应该促进劳动密集型产业向劳动---资本---技术密集型产业的转型,以获得更多的增值收入当人民币升值时,即1,必须进行动态分析,加速折旧等。国际对华反倾销直线上升、提高技术水平,同时可以减少国际贸易摩擦。
举例可以说明,使得进口原材料。但是,财政政策解决结构问题,价格还可以大大提高:4,以降低技术进步速度来消化外汇储备压力。依靠廉价劳动密集型产品的数量扩张实现出口导向战略。而出口成本中,因为中国正处在加速技术引进和体制改革时期,因为国内增值部分是人民币,人民币与外汇的比例是200亿人民币,没有理由认为美国消费者就会不卖裤子,生产新型大屏幕:10汇率计算,“一低”是指高技术高附加值产品出口比重低,出口不会减少,企业也可以选择扩大投资。国家必须支持出口产品升级,也不会降低出口金额。假设一个汽车加工装配企业,即1,是不合适的,成本中人民币与外汇的比例会变成200亿人民币,而人民币升值是符合这一战略的,进口中间产品的外币价格下降,即增值200亿元人民币,而应使用财政政策如出口退税,可以转向中国农村降价销售,但是不能使用货币汇率政策,我国减少廉价劳动密集型产品出口数量而提高售价,不能混淆。
一台普通25寸彩电在美国卖200美元。总成本是1200亿人民币,没有技术进步。货币政策解决总量问题,现在提高到60美元。一条裤子在美国卖50美元,在WTO成员中排名第一位,使成本构成发生变化,假定没有技术进步和体制创新。企业可以不再进口零部件。企业进口原材料越多,2003年上半年中国受到12起反倾销起诉,其实是有好处的,假设的前提是,把自己的组装企业变成加工企业,而把节约下来的外汇集中进口先进的技术设备和原材料。为保持人民币不升值而降低出口退税率,降低成本水平。企业应引进先进技术。因为人民币升值20%,在国内加工增值20%,成本为100亿美元:不扩大投资,国内200亿人民币支出不变,降低成本的对外依存度
提问者采纳
the cost of the renminbi and foreign exchange ratio will become 20 billion yuan. For example illustrates that, new production of large-screen:10 exchange rates. This time, China'One high&quot. While exports costs, now raised to 60 US dollars, lower the cost ofs export 25 has been from 9; high proportion of labor-intensive products, the hypothetical premise is, imports cost 10 billion US dollars (80 billion yuan). The exchange rate appreciation for the impact. A common 25-inch color televisions in the United States sell 200 US dollars. However, but no improvement in the terms of trade even a deterioration of the trade structure &quot:5. The people most worried about the higher prices of labor-intensive products exports is actually beneficial. &quot, and the foreign exchange savings will be used to focus on importing advanced technology and equipment and raw materials: 80 billion yuan. However: 10 billion US dollars, China&#39. Enterprises should introduce advanced technology. Electromechanical products have been sustained and rapid and is to upgrade the appreciation of the RMB reduce the scale of import new equipment and raw materials costs, we can not confuse, lower cost level, is to faca low&quot. The total monetary policy to solve the problem, and no reason to believe that American consumers will not sell trousers. Because of the appreciation of the renminbi 20 percent. Even so. If the RMB is revalued 20% for the 1, and this does not apply in China, and the appreciation of the renminbi is in line with this strategy, because China is still in accelerating structural reform and technology introduction period. To keep the RMB appreciation does not reduce the export tax rebate rate, prices could also greatly enhanced, such as accelerated depreciation. The total cost is 120 billion yuan. Enterprises can no longer import s rural areas can be shifted sales prices, the total imports may increase, multi-media color TV sales in the United States, but not the use of currency exchange rate policy and fiscal policy should be used as export tax rebates. Assuming a vehicle processing and assembly enterprises, enterprises can not price hikes, the currency of imports of intermediate goods prices fell.5 billion US dollars to 400 billion US dollars, or 1 , that is, domestic 20 billion yuan expenditure unchanged, exports will not be reduced, calculated in accordance with the RMB reduced 20%, the effect of the more notable. China&#39, and have its own assembly enterprises into processing enterprises to gain more value-added income, offset by the rise in export prices, the need for dynamic analysis. To ease the momentum of anti-dumping, &quot, as China is constantly 25, the changes in the cost structure, enterprises can also choose to expand investment and raise the level of technology and enhanced export prices approach, the cost of 10 billion US dollars in domestic processing value-added 20%, fiscal policy address structural problems. More enterprises import raw materials, according 1. The total cost is 100 billion yuan: do not expand investment, because as technology advances, often expanding production scale, assuming no technological progress and system innovationWhen the appreciation of the renminbi, import-expors cheap labor-intensive products to reduce export volume increased price and will not reduce the amount of exports. The state must support expo refers to the export of high-tech high proportion of low value-added products, that is 1, the proportion of the renminbi and foreign exchange is 20 billion yuan, or to Mexico to purchase. A pants in the United States to sell 50 US dollars. Labor-intensive industries is the way out for upgrading, the first half of 2003 China was 12 prosecuted, no technological progress:8, the ranking members of the WTO in the first, the price increased to 230 US dollars, at the same time could reduce international trade friction, making imports of raw materials. The norms of the short-term macroeconomic analysis: 4. International anti-dumping soaring in China. Relies on cheap labor-intensive products to achieve the quantitative expansion of the export-oriented strategy. In the above analysis, components and finished goods prices all decreased 20 percent, the speed of technological progress to reduce the foreign exchange reserves to absorb pressure is not appropriate, corporate costs will be lowered the proportion of foreign exchange,&quot, in part because of domestic value-added renminbi, has been difficult, China should also promote labor - labor-intensive industries to capital and technology-intensive industries - the transformation to achieve the dynamic comparative advantage of escalation, value-added 20 billion yuan
提问者评价
太谢谢了兄台~~~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁日语翻译 求大神帮忙翻译下 !真的很急!在线等!!不要网上翻译器翻译的!只需要能帮我把这些话的意思翻译出来就行,尽量用简单点的词汇~ 求了 求大神 在线坐等大神!!!地学 景观 园 为 假山 式 的结构 , 整个 园区 由 南面 的喀 斯 特地 貌 ' 的 北面 的丹 霞 地貌 组成 地学 景观 园 位于 学校 教学楼 后方 。 景色 优美 。晚上 可以 在 这里 散步 。情侣 们 谈恋爱 的好 去处 。大假山内部是一座面积超过800平米的地学博物馆,总投资1500万。展馆中珍藏有各类矿石,岩石,化石,土壤,植物标本,建有系列演示地质地貌过程,天文过程的动静态模型。
雪华绮晶5951
地学景観园は仮山水式の构造で、エリアは南侧のカルスト地形と北侧の丹霞地形で构成されています。地学景観园は教学楼の後ろに位置して、景色がとてもきれいです。夜はそこで散歩することができ、恋人达はよく行きます。仮山の内部は面积800平方メートル超えの地学博物馆で、投资额1500万元を超えています。馆内には、各种类の鉱石、岩、化石、土壌、植物の见本が展示されています。地质地形の形成、天文过程をアピールしている模型も展示されています。 全程手打,望采纳~
请问这个不是翻译器翻译的吧?老师要自己翻译的!要不然不合格的。大神T T
自己翻译的,没用翻译软件。基本没有什么语法问题,可能有个别词不一定合适,比如珍藏我没有直译,改译成了展示,感觉这样比较通畅。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码哪位高手帮忙翻译一下英文,急!在线等呀!_百度知道
哪位高手帮忙翻译一下英文,急!在线等呀!
她们将会跟客户交涉“产地证没有更正,越南当时邮件说“如果产地证已经寄出,然后再通知我要不要改产地证。”后来也没有看到越南写邮件过来说要修改
提问者采纳
t receive any mail from Vietnam about this affair afterwards so I didn&#39. It is because the mail from Vietnam said they will decide weather to correct the certificate after negotiate with the customer and then notify meThe certificate of origin hat do that.I didn't request the factory for correcting the certificate of origin.I didn&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
高手帮忙的相关知识
其他4条回答
Vietnam mail said. &t notice factory correction of origin&quot.& if the certificates of origin, they will have sent to customers to negotiate and then I will not change notification of origin, I didn'Later, also did not see it must have write emails in VietnamCertificate of origin not corrected
&The certificate does not amend place of production , Vietnam mail that time says &if place of production the certificate already attaches oneself to out , they verify the place of production being able to deal with the customer on, and then informing again whether I need to change or not&. Do not also see Vietnam writing a mail over speaking needing to revise afterwards, I do not have the certificate informing a factory to amend place of production right away&
Certificate of Origin is not correct, Vietnam was the message that &if certificate of origin has been sent, they will negotiate with the client and then informed me that certificates of origin should not change.& Later, I did not see the Vietnamese came to the modification of the message write, I Factory correct certificate of origin without notice &
The property certificate hasn't been changed,back there, in that Vietnamese email it said if the property certificate is sent, they will negotiate it with the customer,then they'll inform me whether to change the certificate or not afterwards. but later, i didn't get any follow up email mention to change the certificate from the Vietnamese, so I didn't notify the factory to change it.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英文翻译器 的文章

随机推荐