请帮英文翻译器吧!

当前位置: &
请帮助我的英文
英文翻译give me your hand, pleasehelp me, pleaseplease help me:&&&& ask:&&&& assistanc ...:&&&&I; me
例句与用法1.Help me lift it .请帮助我把它抬起来。2.So help me to get the message to the people所以请帮助我,传达给大家知道! 3.Please help me to stick up the board on the big box请帮助我把木板钉在那个大木箱上。 4.- please help me ? - well , that ' s a little better-请帮助我? -很好,那好些5.Please help me ? - well , that ' s a little better请帮助我? -很好,那好些6." please help us to plan a trip to other countries .请帮助我规划一个到其它国家的参访活动。 7.Please help me to shift the bookshelf about请帮助我把书架掉个向。 8.Please help me turn benny back into a man请帮助我把本尼还原成人9.Please help me turn benny back into a man请帮助我把本尼还原成人10.Please help me to get things straight请帮助我把事情搞好。 &&更多例句:&&1&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇请帮我用英文翻译成中文!_百度知道
请帮我用英文翻译成中文!
内容是,在您的辅导下,我能像您一样成为一名英语大师!,我来自湖南长沙,我叫王菲菲,很高兴您来到勤本电子有限公司为我们辅导英语,我希望,不久以后,今年21岁,
提问者采纳
Thank you, to instruct us English, and I am 21,
We are glad that you could come to QingBen Electic Co, I come from ChangSha,, With your coaching, I expect myself could be an English master like you in the future, HuNan Province, my name is Wang Feifei,Hi, Ltd,
提问者评价
谢谢你的帮助!
其他类似问题
英文翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
I come from Changsha,I&#39, 21 years old,Hunnan Province,I hope that in a few time under your coach I will become an English master like your,,m glad that you can come to the QinBen Electric Company Ltd, to teach us in English,My name is WangFeifei,
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译下!!!_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:616,230贴子:
帮忙翻译下!!!收藏
The&world&of&music&will&never&be&the&same&since&the&making&of&a&band(乐队)&in&Liverpool,&England&in&1956.&The&Beatles&()&were&formed&(组织)&by&George&Harrison,&Ringo&Starr,&Paul&McCartney,&and&John&Lennon.&Their&first&hit&song,&Love&Me&Do&was&recorded&(录制)&in&1962.&(72)&The&Beatles&quickly&became&the&world's&best&known&pop&music&group&and&many&people&today&still&regard&them&as&the&finest&band&in&the&history&of&pop&music.&Lennon&and&McCartney&were&the&writers&of&most&of&the&songs&the&group&recorded.(73)&Harrison&also&wrote&songs&often&using&ideas&from&Indian&music.&The&drummer&(鼓手)&of&the&group&was&the&famous&Ringo&Starr&and&he&occasionally&sang.&For&six&years&the&Beatles&had&hit&song&after&hit&song.&Twenty-eight&of&their&songs&were&on&the&Top&Twenty&record&charts&and&seventeen&of&these&songs&reached&number&one&on&the&charts.&The&group&also&made&some&good&films.(74)&A&Hard&Days&Night&and&Yellow&Submarine&became&very&successful&(成功的)&films.(75)&People&copied&their&long&hairstyles(发型),&clothing,&and&humor.&Almost&all&later&pop&bands&learned&from&the&Beatles.&The&strong&fan&following&the&Beatles&was&called&Beatlemania&
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
音乐的世界永远不会自从发展的因素以后是一样的一乐团在,&在&1956&年的英国.&披头四合唱团是由乔治&Harrison&、&Ringo&Starr&、保罗&McCartney&和约翰&Lennon&形成。&他们的第一个畅销歌曲歌,&爱我做是记录&在&1962&年.&披头四合唱团很快地最变成了世界的已知取出音乐小组和多数人今天仍然关心他们当做最好的乐团在历史中取出音乐。&Lennon&和&McCartney&是大部份歌的作家,小组记录。&Harrison&也时常使用来自印第安人音乐的主意写了歌。&小组的鼓手&是出名的&Ringo&Starr&,而且他有时候唱。&六年披头四合唱团有畅销歌曲歌在畅销歌曲之后歌。&他们的歌中的二十八是在那之上前二十名的记录图解和这些歌中的十七首到达数字一在图解上。&小组也作一些善行电影。&一难的天夜晚和变成非常成功的&电影人们复印他们的长发型&、衣服和幽默。&几乎所有的更迟取出乐团有学问的从披头四合唱团。&强壮的狂热者下列各项披头四合唱团是呼叫&Beatlemania&.
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或帮忙用英语翻译一下这份东西吧~~~~_百度知道
帮忙用英语翻译一下这份东西吧~~~~
这次老师要求同学用英语介绍自己的偶像喜欢李俊基的我,想用英语把俊基介绍给班级同学,请(亲)帮忙翻译一下吧~~~~可以稍微另加帮忙修饰一下哦~~~谢谢~~~~My super idol is Lee Jun Ki 像别的喜欢他的粉丝一样,我不能保证我会因为他而做出什么疯狂的举动。他有着一张令女人斗会忌妒的脸庞,但是他真的非常男人和如此的有力量。他有着属于他自己的独特魅力,他风流倜傥,他温柔谦和,正所谓小眼睛大魅力。他主演的作品有“王的男人”“My girl”“fly daddy faly”等,里面的俊基真的是超级帅啊。他常歌唱得不错,跳舞更是顶级,不过你们知道吗? 他还是跆拳道黑道三段哦。这是一和多么全能的男人啊~~~~不过这一切的成功都是通过它不断的努力而获得的。几年前还是那样一个不起眼的小角色,所以请大家相信‘是金子就会发光’俊基做到了.我们就是喜欢这样一个李俊基~~~
提问者采纳
英语版:My super idol is Lee Jun Ki likes other likes his bean or sweet potatostarch noodles being same, I cannot guarantee I can make any crazyaction because of him. He has the facial cast which is fought thewoman can be jealous, but his really unusual man and like this has thestrength. He has belongs to he unique charm, he loose clean, he gentleis amiable, so-called small eye big charm. He acts the leading role the work has &king's man& &My girl& &flydaddy faly& and so on, the inside handsome base really is supercommander-in-chief. He often sings good, dances goes against thelevel, but you know? He or Tae Kwon Do underworld gang three sectionsoh. This is one and how versatile man ~~~~ But this all successes all are unceasing through it diligentlyobtain. Several years ago or such commonplace small role, thereforeasks everybody to believe ' was the gold can shine ' the handsome baseto achieve We like this kind of Li Junji ~~~韩语版:나의 최고 우상은 6 월Ki이 다른 좋아하는 것을 그의콩 좋아하는 이 이다 또는 동일물 이는감미로운potatostarch국수, 나는 나가 그때문에어떤crazyaction을 만들l 수 있는다 것 을 보장할.그는 싸운thewoman질두하는, 그러나 그의 진짜로특별한 남자 이을 수 있는 이는 얼굴 던지기가있고 이것thestrength이 있는다. 그는 그에게 속한다유일한 매력, 그 느슨하게 청소한다, 그상냥한gentleis, 소위 작은 눈 큰 매력 있는다.그는 일에는&king'sman&이 있는 주연행동한다; &Mygirl& &flydaddyfaly&그리고 이렇게 위에, 안 잘생긴 기초는진짜로supercommander안에 장 이다.그는 수시로 좋은 노래한다, 춤은thelevel향하여가는가, 그러나 너는 있있는가? 그 또는TaeKwon은하층사회 갱 3sectionsoh을 한다. 다재다능한남자~~~~이 그러나 이 모든 성공 모두 그것을통해서 부단한diligentlyobtain까 라고 이것은 1 이고.수년 또는 그런 평범한 작은역할전에,thereforeasks'을 믿는 모두;금은'을 빛날 수 있는다 이었다;잘생긴baseto은 우리를 좋아한다LiJunji~~~의 이종류를 달성한다
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
英语:The teacher requires classmate to use English presentation own idol to like Li3 Jun4 Ji this time of I, want using English recommends to the class classmate the Jun radical and please(close) help interpretation once~~~~Can a little bit another plus help finishing once~~~thank~~~~The My super idol is Lee Jun Ki be like the another earth like his powder silk, my incapability promises that I will commit proptosis because of him what raving action.His hasing a sheet will envy the uxor bucket of face, but he man really with thus of emollient quantity.He has to pertain his own and special magic power, he is charming dashing, his gentleness is humble, the positive so-called and small eyes big magic power. The work that he star has &kingly man& &fly daddy faly& of&My girl& etc., the Jun radical of inside really is extra extra handsome ar -.He often sings quite good, dance is more top-class, however do you know? He is still a Tae Kwon Do mafia three zones.This is a with how omnipotent man ar -~~~~ However the success of the all these passes it of continuous effort but acquisition of.Several year agos are still so an unattractive bit parts, the quare invites everyone to believe'BE a gold will give out light'the Jun radical attained.We are to like so a Li3 Jun4 Ji~~~
My super idol is Lee Jun Ki Be like to like his powder silk anotherly, I can't promise I will do because of him what crary action.He has a face that will make woman 斗 envy, but he man and such emollient quantity really.He has to belong to his own special magic power, he is charming dashing, his gentleness is humble, just so-called and small eyes big magic power. The work that he stars has &the king's man& &fly daddy faly& of&My girl& etc., Lee Jun Ki inside is really super and handsome.He often sings quite good, dance is more top-class, however do you know? He is still a Tae Kwon Do mafia 3.This is one how omnipotent man~~~~ However the success of the all these passes its continuous effort but acquires.Several year agos are still so an unattractive bit parts, so invite everyone to believe'is a gold will give out light' his attain.We are to like so a Lee Jun Ki ~~~
This teacher requests the schoolmate with English to introduce ownidol like Li Junji I, want to use English the handsome base tointroduce for the class and grade the schoolmate, please (kisses)helps translation ~~~~ to be allowed slightly to add seperately thehelp to decorate oh ~~~ to thank ~~~~ My super idol is Lee Jun Ki likes other likes his bean or sweetpotato starch noodles being same, I cannot guarantee I can make anycrazy action because of him. He has the facial cast which is foughtthe woman can be jealous, but his really unusual man and like this hasthe strength. He has belongs to he unique charm, he loose clean, hegentle is amiable, so-called small eye big charm. He acts the leading role the work has &king's man& &My girl& &flydaddy faly& and so on, the inside handsome base really is supercommander-in-chief. He often sings good, dances goes against thelevel, but you know? He or Tae Kwon Do underworld gang three sectionsoh. This is one and how versatile man ~~~~ But this all successes all are unceasing through it diligentlyobtain. Several years ago or such commonplace small role, thereforeasks everybody to believe ' was the gold can shine ' the handsome baseto achieve We like this kind of Li Junji ~~~
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译成英语吧。。。谢谢各位了。。。明天要用呢。。。_百度知道
帮忙翻译成英语吧。。。谢谢各位了。。。明天要用呢。。。
我们针对上课是否使用英语进行了一次辩论。我认为,我们应该上课使用英语。
原因有 3 点。第一,英语是世界通用语言,在任何公共场所都可以看见英文。全世界已经有171 个国家使用英语。有英语新闻,英文版的歌曲,英文的电影等等…我们本身就生活在一个英语的环境。那我们上课使用英文又为什么不可以呢?
第二,有的人会说,现在英文不好。所以,如果上课用英语,可能不了解老师的意思,就考不了一个好分数。我想问,现在上课用的是你的母语,那你就可以考的很好吗?什么都是从学开始的,如果我们从小就用英语上课,那么现在用英文上课应该毫无困难吧?
第三,很多人喜欢西方文化,那么当你到国外旅行时,会不会因为英文不好,而解决不了一些事?语言的差异会给我们带来很多不必要的麻烦。如果我们平时上课就用英语,我想我们的英语会很好,就没有这些问题了。
凡事都有利有弊,我不敢说使用英文上课就全部都是好处。当然有弊端…现在对方的角度说,使用母语上课,是对母语的尊重,是对文化的尊重。这点我赞同,毕竟你如果把一个自己国家的作家写的文章翻译成英语来学,那感觉也很怪异吧。
但不管怎么说,在如今的时代,如今的社会。英语对我们来说是很重要的。。。所以,我认为用英语上课是一个比较好的选择。
提问者采纳
According to the topic about if it's necessary to speak english in class, we had a debate. In my opinion, it's very necessary.There're 3 based on my views, check it as below:1. English is the universal language now, and it has been widely used in the public places. And there're around 171 countries use english. There're english news, songs, movies etc. So based on this, why not speak as much english as possible in our class while we are in such an english environment?2. Someone probably say their english is not good enough to grasp all what they teacher said in english, naturally they may not be able to get a good mark during the exams. well, I was wondering did you get a very good score, or did you grasp it well when all the knowledge was taught by your mother tongue? Like the old saying, Rome is not built in one day. If you are in such an environment at a very young age, then you will have no doublt to accept this education model, do you?3. Most of people are interest in the western culture, and when you travel to a foreign country. Do you think you will have a very hard time, just for the reason that your english is not good to communicate with others? I think the answer is absolutely. The difference in language will cause alot of trouble and inconvience for us, and if we practice and speak alot in our classes, I bet there's no similar confussion any more.Like the old saying goes, Every coin has two sides. I can not 100 percent for us attending class all in english, it will also have some disadvantage for us. According to your(the opposite side) opinion, it shows repect to both our mother tongue and our culture when we use our own langauge instead of Englsih, to be honest, I am totaly agree with you over this, coz it will be a bit weird when you learn a native article, you have to translate it into English firstAnyway, in nowadays, English is very important to us in a certain aspect. So, I think it would be a good practice for us to have class all in English.--------------p.s.: 可能没有完全根据原文进行翻译哈,说实话,对于这段话,我个人的观点是,如果说只有英语课全部用英文来教学的话,这会是一个不错的尝试,但是如果其他学科也都用英文的话,首先不说我们能否理解一些专业术语,估计其他科目的任课老师也未必可以全部用英文吧,除非你们是全外教授课。以上翻译仅供参考和交流学习!
提问者评价
太感谢了。。。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
We had a discussion about if we should speak English during the class.In my opinion,we should speak English in the class.There are three reasons.First,English is widely used all over the world,We can see English at anywhere.There are 171 countries where people speak English on the Earth.They have English news,English songs,English movies and so on.We live in a atmosphere of English,so why not speak in English during the class?Second,someone may say,English is not very nice now.If have class with English,it may hard to understand what the teacher is teaching,so may be failed in the exam.I want to ask a question,you must can have a good score if the class is teaching in your mother tongue?Everything starts with studying.If we use English in class at very young age,it will not be difficult for us to use English now.Finally,many people like western culture,when you travel abroad,you may get in trouble if you don’t good at English.The difference of language brings us lots of unnecessary problems.If we speak English at class in usual time,I guess our English will be better,all these problems will go away.Every coin has two sides,I will not say speaking English in class brings only good but no bad.Of course it has the bad side,from opposite position,having class with mother tongue,is a way to show respect to the mother tongue and to the culture.I totally agree with it,after all if you translate one of your own country’s novels into English,it must read very strange.In any case,in modern time,modern society,English is very important to everyone of us.Therefore,I consider it a good choice to have class with in English.纯手打,供参考
We're having our lessons for a debate on whether to use English. I think we should use English in class.The reason has 3 points. First, English is the world common language, English can be seen in all public places. There have been 171 countries around the world use English. In English news, English songs, English movies, and so on... We itself to live in a English environment. Why don't we use English in class, can?Second, some people would say that English is not good now. So, if a class in English, may not understand the meaning of the teacher, can't test a good score. I want to ask, now with your native language in class, you can take an examination of well? What is given up to start, if we're having our lessons in English since I was a child, so now it should be no difficulty in English class?Third, a lot of people like the western culture, so when you travel abroad, can because English is not good, and not solve the things? Language differences will bring us a lot of unnecessary trouble. If we just use English in class at ordinary times, I think our English will be very good, do not have these problems.All cut both ways, I dare not say in English it is all good in class. Of course, there are disadvantages... Now the other person's perspective, the use of mother tongue in class, is respect for the mother tongue, is respect for the culture. This I agree. After all, if you write a your country's writers of articles translated into English to learn, that feeling is very strange.But no matter how to say, in today's era, today's society. English is very important for us... So, I think in English in class is a better choice.
We have a debate about the whether to use english in class. In my opinion, we should use it.
There three reason. Firsly, English is the universal languange in the whole world, we can see it in the any public places. there are 171 countries are using it now. there is English news, songs, films etc... we have living a english(本身为翻译), Why don't we use engilsh?
Secondly, some people have bad english, so they don't undertand what the teacher said if use english in class, then they will have a lower score in the exam. i want to say, will you have a good grade if you use your native language when in class? everything starts from the learning. if we use english in class when young, then it's easy for english class.
Thirdly, Many peopl like western culture, you will solve something with your excellent engilish when travel,
Language difference will bring us some unnecessary trouble. I think we will have good english if we usually use english in class.Everything has two sides/ Everything has advantages and disadvantages. 待续
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英文翻译器 的文章

随机推荐