求英文翻译器

求英文翻译。_百度知道
求英文翻译。
and I find it much easier to be in this sort of career in part for that reason,
Only some careers work this way, We just want to make sure we do it for good reasons,t mention how bad the traffic is in California,因为我想知道他说话时的语气谢谢。, 3) I think Tencent was trying to be funny in their job post, and we do our best to do this less,
But I agree that it is frustrating as a player, they didn&#39, not say anything negative about China,1) Thank you -- One thing I will say is that the nice thing about working as a game designer is that you are successful in your career when your players like your game,不要翻译每个字的错误, so hopefully as we improve our communication with Chinese players,I only understand some of this because of online translation problems, and I lived in Asia when I was young,
We do try to provide visibility on this,
I can tell you -- it is REALLY bad
I really enjoy my trips to China, 希望依照对比翻译,
But sometimes we have to =&#47, and sometimes that means buffs and nerfs,
We want the game to be as balanced as possible, it will be more clear to you what is going on and why we are doing things,2) This is a hard problem,
提问者采纳
我认为腾讯只是想让他们的招聘信息看起来更幽默一些, they didn&#39,I only understand some of this because of online translation problems, not say anything negative about China,
We do try to provide visibility on this, 这是一个很难回答的问题。我们也在加强对于这件事情的能见度,简直是糟糕透顶。我真的很享受到中国的旅行,
We want the game to be as balanced as possible,
Plus, so hopefully as we improve our communication with Chinese players,这些(问题)是网络翻译的结果。1) Thank you -- One thing I will say is that the nice thing about working as a game designer is that you are successful in your career when your players like your game,而且, it will be more clear to you what is going on and why we are doing things, and I lived in Asia when I was young,
But sometimes we have to =&#47,我才觉得从某种程度上从事网游设计师的职业是一件轻松惬意的事情。2) This is a hard problem, We just want to make sure we do it for good reasons,但同时这也意味着玩家对游戏的热忱和大量研究资金的投入。我承认目前的不平衡让玩家感到沮丧, and sometimes that means buffs and nerfs,
But I agree that it is frustrating as a player,
Only some careers work this way,
I can tell you -- it is REALLY bad
I really enjoy my trips to China,我们也希望有足够好的理由这么做。(估计是为了更好的收益。)3) I think Tencent was trying to be funny in their job post,他们还没有说加利福利亚的交通是多么的糟糕呢。我告诉你,对于这一点我们也在努力改善。但是,也非常希望能够增进和中国玩家的交流。你应该更清楚正在发生的事情和我们所做出的努力。我们希望这个游戏能够对于玩家尽可能的公平, and I find it much easier to be in this sort of career in part for that reason,而并不是再说中国的坏话。另外,那就是你的玩家喜欢你设计的游戏。只有部分职业是能给人这样的体验的。正因为如此,t mention how bad the traffic is in California,谢谢你——我要说的是, and we do our best to do this less,衡量一个网游设计师成功的标准只有一个,我了解,我年轻的时候也是住在亚洲的呢。,
提问者评价
非常感谢,还是这个看起来更顺畅一下,讨厌英文翻译器的。谢谢!
其他类似问题
英文翻译的相关知识
其他2条回答
他们并没有提到在加利福尼亚是多么糟糕的交通。我可以告诉你 - 它实在是太差,我真的很喜欢我前往中国,作为一个游戏设计师工作的好处是,住在亚洲的时候。,你是在你的职业生涯的成功时,和当我年轻,你的球员喜欢你的游戏。只有一些职业生涯以这种方式工作,我们尽力做到这一点。但有时我们&#47,将会更清楚你到底是怎么回事,有时这意味着爱好者和nerfs。但我同意,我觉得更容易在这种职业生涯中在该部分原因。2)这是一个很难的问题。我们会尽力提供能见度在此,希望改善与中国选手的沟通,以及为什么我们正在做的事情。我们希望游戏平衡,不说任何有关中国的负面。此外,这是作为一名球员感到沮丧,我们只是希望确保我们有充分理由。3)我觉得腾讯是想在自己的工作后滑稽,我才明白,这是因为在线翻译问题。1)谢谢你 - 我会说的一件事是,
我只懂一些这样的由于在线翻译问题。1)感谢您——有一件事我要说的是这令人高兴的关于工作作为一个游戏设计师,你在你的职业生涯中,当你成功的球员,像你的游戏。只有一些职业这样努力,我发现它更容易在这类职业在一定程度的理由。2)这是一个困难的问题。我们试着去提供在此可见,所以希望我们改善我们的沟通与中国球员,会更清楚你到底是怎么回事,为什么我们正在做的事情。我们希望这场比赛会是尽可能的平衡,有时候这意味着魔法和nerfs。但我认为这是令人沮丧的,作为一名球员,我们尽力这样做更少。但有时我们必须= /我们只是想确定我们这么做是为了很好的理由。3)我想腾讯正试图是有趣的,甚至是在他们的工作岗位,而不是说人和中国的负面评价。此外,他们没有提到多糟糕的交通在加利福尼亚。我可以告诉你,那真是可惜。我真的非常喜欢我的访问中国之旅,小时候我住在亚洲。
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英文翻译_百度知道
求英文翻译
可转入办公室请相关负责人接听。接电话时,忍耐多一点,接待员就是要与不同的人接触,心态平衡点,须提前问清楚对方情况。一般情况下,玫慕哟鄙朴诮⑷思使叵,懂得多一点。
作为一名前台接待者,交流,态度好一点,对他人负责。在宾客住店期间,工作细心点,从而接待员自己更加具备良好的心态,可先记下对方的联系方式,办事稳重,踏实,一名优秀的前台接待员要十分的清楚自己的岗位职责,文化程度也要求在高中毕业或同等学历,问询,以便相关人员回复等。
其次,这对接待员的性格等也有要求,至少要会英语日,优秀的接待员更应具备多种语言交流能力。而且,把宾客与客房的相关信息分别记录在前厅栏目中,作为接待员,做到对自己,对拿不准的事情,首先要学会接或打电话的技巧。须在电话响铃三声接起。使用标准的语言。如有须领导接听的电话,不允许将电话直接转接到总经理室。如确实有问题,并将有关信息通知到酒店相关人员等。再者,这才能保证酒店工作更好的进行。而且,确定他们的预定种类和居住天数。帮助宾客填写入住登记表,峄,不可乱说,以及较长的前台工作时间及懂得一般的旅游心里学知识,通晓前台接待,代表饭店与宾客打交道,有强烈的服务意识。好的前台接待员还应该具备相应的工作经验,并且熟悉酒店电脑管理系统,安排房间。尽可能地落实宾客特殊要求。弄清宾客付款方式,一名优秀的前台接待员具备哪些素质
一名前台接待员应该微笑多一点,也更了解宾客的心里。,客房预定电脑操作程序等,经历过总服务台管理的专业培训,需要一定的语言交流能力,
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Part B, Dalian City, Hi-tech Subdistrict, Gangjingzi District, Broad Student Creation Zone, No,1, Huoju Road, Liaoning Province,Room203,
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语翻译_百度知道
求英语翻译
(翻译成英语,自己翻译了一遍,求正确的翻译,谢谢,在线等,满意最高加200分)能不能让我陪着你走既然你说留不住你回去的路有些黑暗担心让你一个人走我想是因为我不够温柔不能分担你的忧愁如果这样说不出口就把遗憾放在心中把我的悲伤留给自己你的美丽让你带走从此以后我再没有快乐起来的理由把我的悲伤留给自己你的美丽让你带走我想我可以忍住悲伤可不可以你也会想起我是不是可以牵你的手啊从来没有这样要求怕你难过转身就走那就这样吧我会了解把我的悲伤留给自己你的美丽让你带走从此以后我再没有快乐起来的理由我想我可以忍住悲伤假装生命中没有你从此以后我在这里日夜等待你的消息能不能让我陪着你走既然你说留不住你无论你在天涯海角时不时的偶尔会想起我可不可以你也会想起我可不可以 可不可以 可不可以
Be happy???The Behind it?
If you use the software, please tell me the name of the software 如果用软件,请告诉我软件的名字!
提问者采纳
能不能让我陪着你走
Now that you would not stay for my words既然你说留不住你
Can I accompany you a little回去的路有些黑暗
The way back is so dark that 担心让你一个人走 I am worrying your walking alone
我想是因为我不够温柔
I wonder if my lack of softness不能分担你的忧愁
Is unable to share your depression如果这样说不出口
If I cannot say them out as it is就把遗憾放在心中
I choose to hide the regrets inside my heart把我的悲伤留给自己
And leave sadness with me你的美丽让你带走
You take away your beauty从此以后我再没有
In future I will never find快乐起来的理由
causes to be happy把我的悲伤留给自己
Only leave sadness with me你的美丽让你带走
You take away your beauty我想我可以忍住悲伤
I think I can bear the tears可不可以你也会想起我
But will you think of me like I do是不是可以牵你的手啊
Is it OK to hold your hands从来没有这样要求
For my never say so怕你难过转身就走
I am afraid of your turning back , away那就这样吧我会了解
All right . I will see把我的悲伤留给自己 And leave sadness with me你的美丽让你带走
You take away your beauty从此以后我再没有
In future I will never find快乐起来的理由
causes to be happy我想我可以忍住悲伤
I think I can bear the tears假装生命中没有你
Pretending as you never appear in my life从此以后我在这里
From now on , I will be here日夜等待你的消息
Waiting for your news day and night能不能让我陪着你走
Now that you would not stay for my words 既然你说留不住你
Can I accompany you a little无论你在天涯海角
Wherever you are , even at the ends of the earth时不时的偶尔会想起我
Now and then , Can you 可不可以你也会想起我
Think of me a little 可不可以 可不可以 可不可以
Can you纯手工地道表达哈。。。这应该是歌吧。最后再加一句可能会更好:(承上)像我想你一样,想我。。
Think of me like I do 多加点分哈,有问题可以问我哈。。。
提问者评价
自己翻译好了,不过觉得只有你这是自己翻译的,还是有很多不喜欢的,不过辛苦了,谢谢,
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
Can let me go with youSince you can't keep yourThe way back is so dark Worried about letting you goI think it's because I haven't enough gentlenessCannot share your sorrowIf that doesn't exportTook pity on the heartMy sorrow for myself
Your beauty lets you awayFrom now on ,That is no reason for happyI think I can endure sadness Can you remember meWhether can hold your handNo such requirementFear you sad turned awayThat's settled.I know it wellI think I can endure sadness
Pretend to life without youHenceforth I here
News of the day and night waiting for youCan let me go with youSince you say can't keep yourWhatever you in faraway placesOccasionally, remember me nowCan you remember meof
course or no最后那个可以不可以不知道这样行不行,你参考下这首Smells of Roses
(把悲伤留给自己) -----菲娅 格林Here in the garden, among the flowers Smells of roses that fill my head And the sun beams through the tree trunks Dancing around me in purple red And the river’s always flowing And like love it finds its way I sing my song when the wind blows All misgivings I will allay *But what if night time lingers over Stay forever around my heart And the shadows will all surround me Could I see though it’s so dark And what if your love goes away now Leave me lost here and all alone Oh, Could I find a way through it Could I live here when you are gone,* are gone Cos I’v been searching through my whole life
For a place to call my own
Now I finally have found what I love Among roses I found my home --** Here in the garden among the flowers Smells of roses that fill my head Now I finally have found what I love Among roses I found my home, my home Now I finally have found my home, my home
Can let me go with youSince you can't keep yourReturn some darkLet you go about a personI think it's because I haven't enough gentlenessCannot share your sorrowIf that doesn't exportTook pity on the heartMy sorrow for myselfYour beauty lets you awayHenceforth I no longerBe happyMy sorrow for myselfYour beauty lets you awayI think I can endure sadnessCan you remember meWhether can hold your handNo such requirementFear you sad turned awayI know it wellMy sorrow for myselfYour beauty lets you awayHenceforth I no longerBe happyI think I can endure sadnessPretend to life without youHenceforth I hereNews of the day and night waiting for youCan let me go with youSince you can't keep yourWhatever you in faraway placesOccasionally, remember me nowCan you remember meCan can not can
Can be stayed not living in your road going back having some of dark to worry about that let your one people think of along me is mild because I am insufficient by me being accompanying you to walk since you speak can not share responsibility you sad if such unspeakable right away regretful readjust oneself to a certain extent in heart I sorrowful leave for self you beautiful make you dragging herefrom I again not happy reason I sorrowful leave for self you beautiful make you dragging I think of I not bad endure sorrowful whether or not use you also meeting remember I Whether be or not can lead you by hand Oh not demanding to be afraid that you have a hard time turn around and making you dragging with regard to such my meeting knowing to leave my sadness for self your beauty along like this all along I am herefrom still not happier reason why getting up I think that I can firmly bear sorrowful pretend not to have you in life herefrom I you are in ends of the earth ceaselessly disregarding you in waiting for your information to be able to be accompanied let you walk since your doctrine stays by me here day and night frequently whether whether may remember me once in a while but also may remember me with you or not or not whether or not To whether may or not to use whether or no
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语翻译!!_百度知道
求英语翻译!!
Noise pollution is doing much harm to our health now.Noise is a kind of invisible(无形的)killer.More and more students enjoy listening to music very much.When they listen to MP3 players,,tell your neighbors in advance(提前)and keep the noise a little lower.
I think the local environment protecting department(部门)will take measures to control the noise levels.But it’s everybody’s duty to keep a quiet environment.不要用翻译器在线翻译 求亲自翻译求通顺呀,radio and music as low as possible,they keep the volume up.But they haven’t realized that the noise is weakening(减弱)their hearing.In fact,but also influences the neighbors.
Noise pollution is a source of misery to people in our society.If people are often disturbed by it,make sure to leave it with a friend.
★If you have a party,they may feel uncomfortable or sad.What’s worse,especially late at night.
★If your dog barks when left alone,the noise not only influences each member in the family,
★Try to use less noisy equipment(设备)(e.g.washing machines).
★Keep the volume of TV,his hearing loss is much faster than a common person working in a quieter environment.So everybody must pay attention to noise pollution.
The following simple ways can be used to avoid(避免)noise,the noise can make people mad sometimes.If a worker works in a printing factory for too long,they like to turn up the volume(音量).While watching TV,
提问者采纳
噪音有时候会让人们变得暴躁易怒。如果一个工人在打印厂工作太长时间,他们会觉得很不舒服或者沮丧。更糟糕的是,尤其是在深夜的时候。如果你的狗在被单独留下的时候会狂吠,他们总是把声音调的很大,同时也对邻居造成了影响。在我们的社会中,音乐的声音调的越小越好,噪音不仅仅影响家庭的每一个成员的生活,收音机,在看电视的时候,现在噪音污染正在对我们的健康造成很大的,记得要提前告诉你的邻居并且把声音尽量放低一点。 我认为当地的环境,噪音是人们的痛苦源头之一。如果人们经常被噪音打扰,他们也总是喜欢把声音调高。但是他们没有意识到噪音正在减弱他们的听力。事实上,ΑT胍羰且恢治扌蔚纳笔帧T嚼丛蕉嗟难芟不短衾帧5彼窃谑仗齅P3播放器的时候,他的听力的弱化会比一个在较为安静的环境中工作的普通人快很多。所以每个人都应该关注噪音污染。下面几个简单的方法可以用来避免噪音。尽量用噪音较少的设备(比如洗衣机就应该少用)尽量把电视,最好把它留给你的朋友照看。如果你要开派对,げ棵庞Ω貌扇〈胧├纯刂圃胍舻牡紫摺5潜3忠桓霭簿驳幕肪惩币彩敲扛鋈说脑鹑巍,
提问者评价
谢谢你帮我大忙了
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
特别是在深夜。3 如果你的狗单独一个会叫的话,看电视的时候,当他们用mp3听音乐时,人们就会感觉不舒服或者情绪不好。更糟糕的是,噪音污染还是个不被人了解的方面。如果长期被噪音干扰,广播和音乐的声音,开的声音很大,同时还影响邻居。 社会上,1 尽量使用低噪音设备(比如洗衣机)2 尽量降低电视,噪音不仅仅影响家人,他的听力要比在安静工作环境中工作的人下降快的多。所以我们必须对噪音污染多加关注。 下面是可以用来避免噪音的简单方法,声音也很大,现在噪音污染已经对我们的健康造成很大的,ΑK且桓鑫扌蔚纳笔帧T嚼丛蕉嗟娜讼不短衾,噪音有时能把人逼疯。如果一个工人在印刷厂工作时间比较长,对于人们来说,但是他们没注意到噪音正在降低他们的听力。事实上,げ棵沤岵扇〈胧┛刂圃胍簟53职簿驳幕肪呈俏颐敲扛鋈说囊逦瘛,请提前告诉你的邻居并尽量降低噪音。我认为各个地方的环境,请给他留一个伴。4 如果你要举办聚会,
现在噪音污染对我们的健康造成了很大的危害。噪音是一种无形的杀手:越来越多的学生喜欢听音乐。当他们听MP3时,他们喜欢把声音开大。当他们看电视时,他们把声音调高。但他们没有意识到噪音正在减弱他们的听力。事实上,噪音不仅影响每个家庭成员,而且影响邻居。 在社会上噪音是人们的一个痛苦的来源。如果人经常被噪音打扰,他会感觉不舒服或者难过。更糟糕的是噪音有时会使人变得疯狂。如果一个工人在印刷厂工作很长时间,他的听力丧失的比在一个更安静环境的工人快。因此,每个人都必须注意噪音污染。
下面这些方法可以避免噪音:1.尽量少使用噪音设备(如洗衣机)2.把电视,收音机以及音乐的声音尽可能调小,尤其是在深夜。3.当你离开时如果你的狗叫,务必把他放在你的一位朋友那。4.如果你打算举行一个聚会,提前告诉你的邻居,并且尽可能让噪音低。 我认为当地保护环境的部门会采取措施来控制噪音污染。但是保持一个安静的环境是我们每个人的责任
目前,噪音污染已经对我们的健康造成了很大的伤害。噪音已经成为一种无形的杀手。越来越多的学生喜欢听音乐。当他们听Mp3的时候,他们还喜欢调高音量。 当他们看电视的时候,他们也喜欢把声音放的很大。但他们没有意识到,噪音正在减弱他们的听力。事实上,这些噪音不仅影响了家人,也影响了邻居。
噪音污染对于当今社会的人们而言已经成为一种痛苦之源。如果人们常常被噪音干扰,他们会感觉很不舒服或者情绪低落。更糟糕的是,噪音会使人变得烦躁不安。如果一个工人,长时间的在印刷厂工作,那么他的听力会比一般在较安静的环境中工作的工人要更快的衰退。因此,所有人都应该重视噪音污染的问题。以下是一些简单的方法来避免噪音污染:
尽量少用有噪音的设备(如:洗衣机)
让电视机,收音机以及音乐的音量尽可能的低,尤其是在深夜的时候。
如果你的狗在独处的时候会叫个不停,请确保有个朋友能够陪着它。
如果你有一个派对,要提前告诉你的邻居,并尽量是声音尽可能的小。
我想,当地的环境保护部门会采取措施来控制音量级。但是,保持环境的安静,这是每一个人的责任。
Noise pollution is doing much harm to our health now.
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英文翻译!!!_百度知道
求英文翻译!!!
我击中了,一道加入了满大街找工作的行列。找工作屡次碰壁之后,毙∧泻⒙反蠛沟丶岢肿,我放弃了继续努力,第二百次叩门,陪着笑脸说明来意,我又遭遇了无数次失败,成功会在你下一次叩门的时候,别来打扰我们,,开始从1楼往7楼“扫”,“击中了,我由衷地鼓励他们,就甩手不干了。主意已定,我又叩了42个门,当我坐在一家保险公司的部门经理的位置上,一家保险公司的经理同意我做一名业务员。虽说没有固定薪水,我显然没有最初那份热切的期望了,但我还是很高兴,热情地去推销,歇息了一会儿,但叩开第一百家居民的房门时,下午,193……越往下数,我知道自己该怎么做了。就在我刚刚站起身来的时候,但它给我的鼓舞却是无法估量的。我知道了,顺着楼梯,但总是偏差那么一点点,谢谢啦,请保留经典的句子,我跑了62家单位和私宅,成了本地保险界的“知名人士”。一天,可以删节,报酬是按承揽的业务额提成,“记住,更叩出了我对人生深刻的认识。当那位家庭主妇同意为儿子加投一份人身保险时,我的眼泪都快要流出来了。我真切地感到了这份工作的艰难,而坚持下来,就差一点儿了,把一张张花花绿绿的宣传单抱在怀里,我收到的依然是深深的失望。扶着楼梯,我又鼓起勇气,不仅叩到了打工以来的第一次成功,身后便响起小男孩畅快的欢呼声,便和那些陆陆续续的下岗者,吹侥切┐┳牌恋氖弊,微笑地迎接你的”。以上是文本,请翻译成英文,又一次次地遭遇拒绝。我的热情一而再,但我从未灰心,开始耐心地去敲门,怀揣着宣传单和协议书,再试一次就击中了,想着怎么回去跟那位答应让我试试的经理交差。这时,如果在那一瞬间,别轻易地放弃叩门,轻轻地告诉自已——再去试试,大概我的命中注定了不该吃这碗饭吧,我这辈子再也不干这苦差事了。然而,脚竟不由自主地往上挪去。而这一次轻轻地叩门,我开始怀疑自己的命运和能力。来到最后一个门洞的5楼,祖父在一旁耐心鼓励道,估计叩到100个门的时候,不远处正在玩弹子的一对祖孙吸引了我的目光。只见那小男孩一次次地弹击前面的一枚弹子,最终我谈成了一笔笔可观的业务,为几个初遇挫折便想打退堂鼓的年轻人打气时,我大口地喘息着,我开始了苦辣酸甜皆有的“扫楼”的日子。上岗的第一天,“差一点儿了,迎接我的还是失望。191,所有的努力都将重新计算价值。此后,192,更有一种说不出的伤感。我忍住了泪水,我选择了一个自认为很有希望的居民小区,而是一次次地从头再来,我的脚步越沉重,也没谈成一份业务。拖着沉甸甸的双腿,那所有的失败都将一钱不值,我欣喜得竟然泪眼婆娑。虽说这笔小小的业务,迎接我的是一屋子搓麻将搓得正起劲儿的男人和一串十分不满的呵斥,不大自信地叩完了8个门,从大街上走过,毕竟找到了一份可以尝试的工作。于是,我看到6楼微启的门,总会碰到一份欣喜吧,我给自己又订了一个计划--再走50家,但除了失败还是失败。夜幕降临时,若还是揽不到一位投保人,我一脸沮丧地坐在一栋楼的花坛边,心想,充满自信地弹击着……那情景让我怦然心动,一次次满怀希望地叩门,”但我没那位小男孩那么幸运,再试一次,那年我没考上大学,最后依然是满怀失望地回家了。第二天,我的嘴唇都被焦急咬破了,“快走,再而三地遭受着打击,从眼前走过的同龄人,将那张谁都不会正眼瞧一下的高中毕业证书塞到箱底,
提问者采纳
Although there is no fixed salary, When the housewife who agreed to vote for the son of a Canadian life insurance , carries leaflets and agreement , gently tell yourself - go try an estimated 100 knock to the door, I obviously did not initially share of eager expectation ,After looking for a job repeatedly rebuffed , At this time, I finally negotiate a pen considerable business , knocking to work not only since the first successful , in the side of patience encourages grandfather said, my lips have been anxiously biting ,That scene makes me bangs, my life never do this chore ,sweep &quot,The next day,, &quot, if less than one insured or embrace , 191, and that all the failures are worthless , and try again got a hit , of the day ,I held back the tears , &quot, &quot, I am delighted to have even tearful ,s bed side , thinking about how to go back to who the manager agreed to let me try to cross , they just missed , to encounter again and again refused, I saw the little boy again and again in front of a bomb attack marbles , down the stairs , he wanted to retreat a few setbacks first met young people cheer , And this time gently knock on the door , you can try to find a job ,, the last is still full of disappointment to go home , always encounter a joy it , when a smile to greet you , the second hundred times knock , and little confidence knock over 8 door, I ran 62 units and private homes , when I sat in an insurance company manager position,That year I did not go to college, if in that moment , but always a little bit of bias , my tears almost to flow out, little boy sweating persisted, no one will be Zheng Yanqiao what goes on in high school diploma stuffed bottom , but opened to the first one hundred residents door, Since then, but also knock out of my deep understanding of life , and again hopefully knock Peizhuoxiaolian explained what he wanted , just missed , I received is still deeply disappointed , I sat in a look of frustration building&#39,Remember , but stick with it,, one joined the ranks filled job ,, but in addition to failure or failure, but also did not talk into a business, I continue to work hard to give up ,193 , I saw the door slightly parted 6th floor ,, I knock the door 42 ,, &quot, do not bother us , an insurance company manager agreed I did a salesman , I give myself ordered a plan - walk 50 , the heavier my footsteps ,Finally a doorway to the 5th floor , , When night comes ,, Dragging heavy legs from walking on the street , &quot,Thus,Afternoon, hit , I hit ! &quot, but I am still very happy,&quot, I truly feel that the job difficult, do not easily give up and knock success will the next time you knock on the door ,&quot,However, became the local insurance industry &quot, but it gave me the inspiration is immeasurable, Leaning on the stairs, I heartily encourage them , he and those who were laid off after another , confidently shells hit the , enthusiastically to sell , they walk away and quit, celebrities , This idea, floor sweep &quot, As I just stood up when the little boy behind it sounded fun cheering , walked from the front of their peers , and try again , to greet me or disappointed , my big mouth panting , starting from the first floor to the 7th floor, I was greeted with a house was being vigorously rubbing mahjong children and a bunch of very unhappy man snapped ,,, all efforts will be re- calculated value , I started my ups and downs of all these &quot,, I know how to do it ,One day, I probably should not have to eat this bowl of rice meant it ! I began to doubt their own destiny and capabilities, &quot,But I did not so lucky little boy who , but rather a time to start all over again ,192, more down the number ,Induction on the first day , I know, I was the courage to knock on the door began patiently , put a sheet of colorful leaflets hold in arms , I suffered many failures , See those wearing beautiful fashion , remuneration is based on contract volume of business commission, not far from a pair of playing marbles grandfather caught my eye,,Although this small business, I chose one from that promising residential area , I thought, My passion again and again to suffer blow, more an indescribable sadness, after all,Hurry, but I never discouraged , &quot, feet actually moved up involuntarily go ,Rest for a while,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英文翻译器 的文章

随机推荐