my uncle theooften s___...

My father often_____(play)basketball on computer My uncle____(play)sports every dayBill___(not play)computer games on weekdays.Let`s___(play)gamesI____(not have)a baseball
My father often_plays____(play)basketball on computer My uncle____(play)sports every dayBill_doesn't play__(not play)computer games on weekdays.Let`s_play__(play)gamesI_don't have___(not have)a baseball
1句子考察的是一般现在时。My fathe是第三人称单数,所以play要加s。My uncler同理。
2还是一般现在时,Bill为第三人称单数,所以助动词do变does。
3祈使句Let's do sth.要用动词原形。
4一般现在时,主语是第一人称,所以助动词do不变。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
学年仁爱版八年级上英语第一次月考试题含答案.doc5页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:80 &&
你可能关注的文档:
········
·········
2015年秋期八年级第一次月考
一、单项选择。(30分) 1. ――Would you like to climb mountains with me this Sunday ――I’d love to . But I _____ play table tennis against Class Three . A. am going
B. am going to
D. going to . Kangkang is good _____ running . He thinks it is good _____ his health . A. for;at B. at;for C. at;to D. for;to 3. Jane is _____ active girl,and she always likes playing _____ volleyball after school . A. an;/ B. a;/ C. an;the
D. a;the . This kind of T-shirt is very _____ this summer .Mary young people like to wear it . A. expensive
B. cheap C. popular
D. excited 5. His parents often tells him not to _____ much time _____ computer games . A. take;to play B. take;playing C. spend;playing D. not
smoke . He was late again . His teacher was _____ him . A. happy to B. glad with
D. angry with 7. He was so _____ when he heard the _____news that he got first place in the match . A. excited;exciting B. exciting;excited C. excited;excited D. exciting;exciting . ――Where would you like to go during your summer holiday ――I’d like to go _____ . A. interesting somewhere B. somewhere interesting C. interesting anywhere D. anywhere interesting 9. ――I’m sure our team will win . ――______ A. I don’t know . B. That’s all right . C. I’m sorry to hear that . D. I hope so . 10. Ben hopes _____ a basketball player in the future . A. to be B. be C. being D. can be 11. Are you going to come and _____ tomorrow A. cheer on us
B. cheer us up
C. cheer us on
D. cheer up us 12. I’m sorry _____ what I did . A. of B.that
C. for D. when 13. I saw the boys _____ football in the gym yesterday . A. to play
B. played C. plays D. playing 14. ――Which sports does Lily prefer,singing or swimming ――She prefers _____ to _____ . A. sing;swim
B. singing;swimming
C. singing;swim
D. sing;swimming 1. ――When shall we meet,S
正在加载中,请稍后...这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~503 Service Temporarily Unavailable
503 Service Temporarily Unavailable

我要回帖

更多关于 my uncle theo 的文章

随机推荐