颐和园英语表达用英语怎么说

故宫英语怎么说,故宫的英文翻译,故宫英文例句和用法
单词故宫的汉英翻译
[gùgōng] Palace Museumthe Forbidden Cityformer imperial palace
[paelis] n.宫,宫殿 [f?'bid(?)n] adj.禁止的,严禁的 vbl.forbid的过去分词 [im'pi?ri?l] adj.皇帝的 [paelis] n.宫,宫殿
单词故宫的英汉对照例句你去过故宫吗?Have you been to the Imperial Palace?不论何时我到台北,我一定去参观故宫博物院。Whenever I go to Taipei, I make a point故宫,又称紫禁城,是明清两代的皇宫,为我国现存最大最完整的古建筑群。Imperial palace and calls the forbidden city is ming qingliang generation the palace the fully the most complete extant ancient architectural complex for our country.故宫是中国古代皇帝的皇宫。The palace museum is the imperial palace of ancient chinese emperors.你参加过故宫吗?Have you visited the imperial palace?我们到了,琼,这就是故宫博物院,又叫做紫禁城。Yang: here we are joan.this is the palace museum also known as the forbidden city.我们现在称它为故宫。We call it the former imperial palace now.沿故宫中轴线参观游览,时间2小时。Visit the forbidden city along the central axis from south to north for2hours.在北京城中心的故宫西侧,有一片水域,这就是西苑,又称太液池。On the west side of the forbidden city is a wide expanse of water called tai ye chi.摘要扎什琍玛佛像因特征明确、像式丰富、工艺精细,在故宫珍藏的佛教造像中独树一帜。The distinctive features rich imagery and exquisite workmanship of zhaxi-lima figures give them a unique place among buddhist statuary in the collection of the palace museum and most bear a yellow imperial inscription.这是故宫旧藏商代玉器最为奇特的一件。This hides the most peculiar one jade article in shang dynasty old in the palace museum.安妮公主还于星期二下午参观了故宫博物院。The princess royal also visited the imperial palace museum on tuesday afternoon.保护和利用好北京猿人遗址、故宫、长城、天坛、颐和园5处世界文化和自然遗产。Five sites of world cultural and natural heritage shall be well protected and made good use of.these sites are respectively the sinanthropus pekinensis site the forbidden city the great wall the temple of heaven and the summer palace.传奇的低级满足形式:各地蜡像馆,故宫端门城楼。Cheap romaunt: waxwork hall in the forbidden city.故宫博物院还有姿势相似的一张。Museum in a similar pose.提交更多故宫的相关例句
Copyright &
&萨鲁词典版权所有故宫,颐和园用英语怎么说_百度知道
故宫,颐和园用英语怎么说
提问者采纳
故宫:the Palace Museum颐和园:the Summer Museum希望我的回答对你有帮助
请把颐和园的museum改成Palace,非常抱歉
你那是故宫博物馆
没事,傻子怎么说
没事,傻子怎么说
应该是这个
你知道的真多
谢谢你的夸奖
没有,我没有这个癖好
恩,我也是
有人特意为了看h图,就上百度知道
是的,我在首页看见了
其实挺正常的
你英语好不好
我认为还可以
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
颐和园的相关知识
按默认排序
其他5条回答
The Forbidden City The Summer Palace
the Imperial Palace
the Summer Palace
the forbidden city
the summer palace
The Imperial Palace the Summer Palace
The Imperial Place Summer Palace
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语四六级考试模拟翻译题-颐和园(含参考答案)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
2页免费2页免费2页免费4页1下载券3页免费2页免费3页1下载券3页免费5页免费5页1下载券
英语四六级考试模拟翻译题-颐和园(含参考答案)|英​语​四​六​级​考​试​模​拟​翻​译​题​-​颐​和​园​(​含​参​考​答​案​)
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢故宫的英文怎么说
沪江词库精选故宫的英文怎么说、用英语怎么说及英语单词怎么写、用故宫造句等信息
the Imperial P the Palace Museum
The Palace Museum is the imperial palace of ancient Chinese emperors.
故宫是中国古代皇帝的皇宫。
When was the Imperial Palace rebuilt?
故宫重建于何时?
This is really a fascinating palace.
故宫真是令人入迷的皇宫。
She showed a party of tourists round the imperial palace.
她带领旅游团参观故宫 。
The Palace Museum is one of the most famous places of interest in China.
故宫是中国最著名的名胜古迹之一。
The Palace Museum. Formerly known as the Forbidden City, is located at the heart of Beijing.
故宫旧称紫禁城,位于北京市中心。
The Palace Museum used to be the imperial palace of the Ming and the Qing, the last two dynasties of China.
故宫原来为中国最后的王朝明清两代的皇宫。
They're going to visit the Palace Museum tomorrow and I'd like to join them.
他们明天去参观故宫,我也想搭伙去。
I remember you liked the calligraphy at the Palace Museum.
我记得上次去故宫,你特别喜欢书法。
&Well, I know the Imperial Palace was once home to 24 Ming and Qing dynasty emperors. How large is it?&
我知道先后有24位皇帝在此登基执政,故宫作为明清皇宫,它有多大呢?
英文翻译推荐
2015故宫英文怎么写由沪江网提供。

我要回帖

更多关于 颐和园英语表达 的文章

随机推荐