跪求英语作文万能句子急急急

求解答。英语作文。。。。。。急急急_百度知道
提问者采纳
Last Thursday our class organized an environmental activity whose theme was &Joining Together to Build a Civilized City& in a community and the students were divided into three groups with 15 students each. Group 1 went from door to door recycling the used batteries. Not fearing dirt or fatigue,the second group cleared up the posters and advertisements on the walls as well as the rubbish on theground. The last group handed out the leaflets of the environmental protection and they also advocated their activity by inviting the residents to take part. The dwellers praised our class for our practice and gave us much support.望采纳~·谢谢。
大概能有多少分
这个应该能得高分。
26,27左右吧。
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求两篇英语作文!急急急!!!_百度知道
求两篇英语作文!急急急!!!
1.New year's resolutions (新年愿望)2.A dream job (未来职业)不少于60字,谢谢!
提问者采纳
New Year is coming.I made my resolutions.  I’m going to do a lot of things next year.First, I want to improve my English and Chinese. So I’m going to practice reading and speaking very often.Then I want to make more friends becauseI believe friends are God’s way of taking care of us.Next, I want to join the speech competition.So I’m going to practice speech once a week.  I think saying is much easier than doing.SoI will try my best to meet what I said today.My dream is to become a doctor.I think becoming a doctor is quite difficult,because a doctor must good at studing.I like the job because I want to be famous and
I want to help people keep in good health.Now i am a student in middle school,I know I must study hard and I am sure I will become a good doctor in th future.水平不高哦!你应该能看懂@
是自己写的吗?
不是的哦@!
提问者评价
没事,不过谢谢了!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
everyone has a dream job in their minds.my dream job is to be a translator.because i like english so much.and we can make friends with foreigners.now china is becoming a international country in the world.so there will be a lot of foreigners in our country.every should learn to speak english.so i want to be a translator. 自己现写的,望采纳
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求!!!!急急急
一篇英语作文_百度知道
跪求!!!!急急急
一篇英语作文
假设有外国人到家做客如何介绍春节习俗150字要翻译的
虽然我没积分了但是还是帮帮我吧
谢谢兄弟姐妹们
英语作文的相关知识
其他2条回答
the spring festival is coming soon! the festivel is considereded the most important one for chinese people. it is on the first day of lunar year. it is also the day of reunion among family members. during these days, people would say &happy new year! or wish you make fortune! to each other. they would also visit their relatives and friends. children would be given &red packets&. children would have more to eat and play than usual.playing firecrackers is also a popular game for children.Spring Festival is the most important festival in China .It’s to celebrate the lunar calendar ‘s new year .In the evening before the Spring Festival ,families get together and have a big meal .In many places people like to set off firecrackers .Dumplings are the most traditional food .Children like the festival very much ,because they can have delicious food and wear new clothes .They can also get some money from their parents. This money is given to children for good luck . People put New Year scrolls on the wall for good fortune . The Spring Festival lasts about 15 days long .People visit relatives and friends with the words “Have all your wishes ”. People enjoy the Spring Festival ,during this time they can have a good rest . 2选1吧
The Spring Festival is the most important festival for the Chinese people and is when all family members get together, just like Christmas in the West. All people living away from home go back, becoming the busiest time for transportation systems of about half a month from the Spring Festival. Airports, railway stations and long-distance bus stations are crowded with home returnees. Strictly speaking, the Spring Festival starts every year in the early days of the 12th lunar month and will last till the mid 1st lunar month of the next year. Of them, the most important days are Spring Festival Eve and the first three days. The Chinese government now stipulates people have seven days off for the Chinese Lunar New Year. Many customs accompany the Spring Festival. Some are still followed today, but others have weakened. On the 8th day of the 12th lunar month, many families make laba porridge, a delicious kind of porridge made with glutinous rice, millet, seeds of Job's tears, jujube berries, lotus seeds, beans, longan and gingko. The 23rd day of the 12th lunar month is called Preliminary Eve. At this time, people offer sacrifice to the kitchen god. Now however, most families make delicious food to enjoy themselves. After the Preliminary Eve, people begin preparing for the coming New Year. This is called &Seeing the New Year in&. Store owners are busy then as everybody goes out to purchase necessities for the New Year. Materials not only include edible oil, rice, flour, chicken, duck, fish and meat, but also fruit, candies and kinds of nuts. What's more, various decorations, new clothes and shoes for the children as well as gifts for the elderly, friends and relatives, are all on the list of purchasing. Before the New Year comes, the people completely clean the indoors and outdoors of their homes as well as their clothes, bedclothes and all their utensils. Then people begin decorating their clean rooms featuring an atmosphere of rejoicing and festivity. All the door panels will be pasted with Spring Festival couplets, highlighting Chinese calligraphy with black characters on red paper. The content varies from house owners' wishes for a bright future to good luck for the New Year. Also, pictures of the god of doors and wealth will be posted on front doors to ward off evil spirits and welcome peace and abundance. The Chinese character &fu& (meaning blessing or happiness) is a must. The character put on paper can be pasted normally or upside down, for in Chinese the &reversed fu& is homophonic with &fu comes&, both being pronounced as &fudaole.& What's more, two big red lanterns can be raised on both sides of the front door. Red paper-cuttings can be seen on window glass and brightly colored New Year paintings with auspicious meanings may be put on the wall. People attach great importance to Spring Festival Eve. At that time, all family members eat dinner together. The meal is more luxurious than usual. Dishes such as chicken, fish and bean curd cannot be excluded, for in Chinese, their pronunciations, respectively &ji&, &yu& and &doufu,& mean auspiciousness, abundance and richness. After the dinner, the whole family will sit together, chatting and watching TV. In recent years, the Spring Festival party broadcast on China Central Television Station (CCTV) is essential entertainment for the Chinese both at home and abroad. According to custom, each family will stay up to see the New Year in. Waking up on New Year, everybody dresses up. First they extend greetings to their parents. Then each child will get money as a New Year gift, wrapped up in red paper. People in northern China will eat jiaozi, or dumplings, for breakfast, as they think &jiaozi& in sound means &bidding farewell to the old and ushering in the new&. Also, the shape of the dumpling is like gold ingot from ancient China. So people eat them and wish for money and treasure. Southern Chinese eat niangao (New Year cake made of glutinous rice flour) on this occasion, because as a homophone, niangao means &higher and higher, one year after another.& The first five days after the Spring Festival are a good time for relatives, friends, and classmates as well as colleagues to exchange greetings, gifts and chat leisurely. Burning fireworks was once the most typical custom on the Spring Festival. People thought the spluttering sound could help drive away evil spirits. However, such an activity was completely or partially forbidden in big cities once the government took security, noise and pollution factors into consideration. As a replacement, some buy tapes with firecracker sounds to listen to, some break little balloons to get the sound too, while others buy firecracker handicrafts to hang in the living room. The lively atmosphere not only fills every household, but permeates to streets and lanes. A series of activities such as lion dancing, dragon lantern dancing, lantern festivals and temple fairs will be held for days. The Spring Festival then comes to an end when the Lantern Festival is finished.
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求警察抓小偷的一篇英语作文,急急急!!!悬赏可追加!_百度知道
求警察抓小偷的一篇英语作文,急急急!!!悬赏可追加!
谢谢作文题目是 Suppose you are a detectice !, tell how you caught a thief!不需要太好的句子.
2依芡佰锻脂蹬呆伦50个单词 分成三段很急很急!,只要通顺够250个词就行!!
提问者采纳
stalking a young man who was a few steps ahead of me, and just at the moment he reached out his hand to the innocent lady&#39.&You little pethetic man.&quot.Then I followed him all along and apparently he was not aware of my presense.
I walked a few steps nearer to him , I grabbed his arm and shouted out loud &quot, as he was focused on his &quot,He was given a quite fright and of course ran off quickly.I followed him because it had been quite a while that he&#39, is a thief, and he finally begaAbout 10 minut殉讵光救叱嚼禁室es later, it seemed like that the young man lost d been staring at a woman who carried a handbag with her, I soon realized that this strange young man.
Ajob! get out of here right now before I call the policeThe other day I was walking on the street
提问者评价
其他类似问题
警察抓小偷的相关知识
其他1条回答
s a dangerous job. Since then I&#39. But my parents always said that it&#39. People just give me a sight with respectation.However I would still deream that I bacame a policeman and caught many thievesWhen I was a kid, I dreamed to be a policeman, but finally I got him. In one of my dreams, I found a thief ve never mentioned to them that I wanted to be a police. My uncle and unty even told me that one of their police friends was injured seriously during work.I do not fear anything and I can d瘸帘扳瓜殖盖贷刨eal with everything in the life
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求高手写几篇英语作文,急急急急急急急急急急急急急急!!!!_百度知道
跪求高手写几篇英语作文,急急急急急急急急急急急急急急!!!!
Campus Certificates Craze1,在大学校园里。3,但也有人持不同的意见,“考证热”2,学生校外租房的主要原因3:On
students' occupying
soats1,食品安全问题危害很大3:Children are what the mothers are1,大学生课前占座是不文明的行为,很多大学生在校外租房住2:Food
Contamination1,大学生热衷于考取各类证书,谚语启示五,有人认为,我的看法四:My view on off-campus Room Reating1,占座是很普遍现象。2,你认为应该如何解决该问题六,最近常有食品安全问题出奈什哆感馨啡壶内现2,目前,此现象导学3,我的看法二,阐明谚语含义2,出现这种现象的原因3:写一篇关于“节约用水”的倡议三一
我有更好的答案
主题是什么六篇作文五分
Animal world colorful. Each animal is smart, lovely. Innocence Tongqu children have their own love small animal, like their eyes, like their cute cute funny show. I, of course is not exceptional also!I like small animal it is surnamed & yellow,& Oh, don't get me wrong, not& Huang Feihong&, but& the Oriole bird&. It is a yellow from head to toe, seen from a distance, conspicuous! A pair of small eyes one's eyes brimming with radiating vigour of the east look west, as if to say: I also familiar with the environment! Plush velvet feathers below, with two red claws. It, even sleeping with other birds in two. Well. Really cute!Yellow feather the most amazing. The general color of bird feathers are brown, was very ordinary. Oriole feathers may be the color is golden yellow, it is strange! I think, it is possible to dyed hair fashion!A pair of black eyes embedded in the small head, a blink of. As if to say:& you don't harm the birds!& Say so miserable and affirmation!Red claws from the yellow feathers out, reach a, as in led us to do gymnastics! & Come, one two three four, two two three four ... ...& Red Talons in yellow feather background were more prominent yellow beauty. No wonder that& red with yellow, bright .&! Ah, so cute!Oriole bird did not even sleep with the other birds. When the evening comes, oriole flew pole, his golden plush velvet body rolled into a ball. This time, you will see a& hairball& stand in pole, I do not say, you really do not know if it is sleeping at Oriole Birds do! Oh, a lovely!The oriole bird song is famous. Every morning, they never sleep, wake up early, also& chirp& take me up. & Twitter& is like saying that& Yinianzhiji is spring, a day at dawn .&! When I put the radio time, bird also claimed, to sing, to keep the family made the general turmoil.I love little animal - Oriole Bird features! In fact, if you look carefully, you will find each and every animal has its characteristic and charming. To protect the animal!I love little animal is a dog, its whole body covered with white hair, eyes are round, like the two
ear, nose is black, a short tail, very cute.I give her head, it will be a piece of a piece, a short short gnawing at. It finished chew bones, will bark a fewSound, as if to say: &little master, thank you.& Whenever I go to school, she always give me some distance, until I pretended to be angry to play it two or three, it just went home. It will not only send me to school, and I also like race, run very fast, sometimes, make me fell some distance. Usually, it looks very timid, but saw the stranger, but without losing the mighty open eyes on the stranger 's every act and every move, the key is also called,It is really a smart and loyal dog!I go home from school, can be considered a puppy is the happiest time. As long as the dog at home, on my way home from school home doorway to still a paragraph of road can always see the dog at the door waiting for me. It saw me, it wags its tail to me come running, then in my previous post man jumping. Such a cute little dog can not be like?I'm hoping to have this puppy well-nourished, because it is so cute.
这立马就愁死了
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文万能句子 的文章

随机推荐