mydream作文英语作文短文5句

◇本站云标签
◇热点推荐英语作文辅导:我的梦想(MyDream)
来源:网络&&&&作者:匿名&&&& 17:06:29
  I have the different dream during the different time .In childhood,my dream is I can eat candy everyday.After goes to school, I hope I can gain admission to an ideal universty.
  But now, my dream is I can learn special knowledge well and learn English well. because I think time like running water, I will graduat after two years .I will face to if I can get a good job, so I must be able to do something really and create value. The reason of leaning English well is I want to go to the different country and understand the different culture and make more friends.
上海中考指南
北京中考指南
《2014上海中考指南》在原有的基础上,对政策及数据进行了更新,希望2014版《中考指南》陪伴在每一位中考学子及......单元练习: |
月考、期中、期末试卷: |
各科辅导 |
单元练习: |
各科辅导 |
单元练习: |
各科知识点 |
初中英语: |
中学生必看书目:
您当前所在位置:
初二英语作文My Dream
同学们是不是还在为英语成绩的提高而烦恼呢?记得要在平时加强练习。精品学习网为大家整理了初二英语作文My Dream,希望对大家的英语学习有所帮助。
Different people have different dreams. Some people dream of making a lot of money. Some people dream of living a happy life. Some people dream of being famous. Some people dream of going abroad, and so on. But my dream is different. Maybe you will get a surprise after you know my dream.
不同的人有不同的梦想。有些人梦想赚很多的钱。有些人梦想过上幸福的生活。有些人梦想能够出名。有些人梦想能够出国等等。但我的梦想是和他们不一样的。知道我的梦想后也许你会很惊讶。
I have a wonderful dream in my heart. It's to speak English very well. Since English is everything for me. English is my best friend. English is my soul. English is my power. Without English, I'm nothing at all. Nothing. Now, I can think in English, speak in English, and write in English. Some people think I'm an Indian. Some people regard I'm a Pakistan. And some people even consider that I'm an Egyptian. But if I could speak English as good as an American, my future would be brilliant. So I work very hard.
在我心中有一个美丽的梦想。那就是说一口流利的英语。因为对我来说英语就是我的一切。英语是我最好的朋友。英语是我的灵魂。英语给予我力量。没有英语,我什么都没有。什么都没有。现在,我可以用英语的方式思考,用英语说话,用英语书写。有些人以为我是印第安人。有些人以为我是巴基斯坦人。有些人甚至认为我是埃及人。但如果我能说英语能像美国人说的那么好,我的未来会很美好。所以我很努力学习。
本文就是精品学习网为大家整理的初二英语作文My Dream,希望能为大家的学习带来帮助,不断进步,取得优异的成绩。
相关推荐:
更多精彩内容请点击: &梦想英语作文:我想当一名医生(I Want to Be a Doctor)
14:10:24&&&来源:&&&评论: 点击:
梦想英语作文:我想当一名医生(I Want to Be a Doctor) 补全题目。这属于一篇半命题习作,其补充内容是表明你想成为一个从事什么职业的人。如:
“I Want to Be an Artist”
“I Want to Be a Teacher”等。
请以&l Want to Be a/an...&为题,写-篇60~80词的短文,其内容必须包括提示中的三项要求。
提示:①What do you want to' be'?②Why do you want to be a/an...
⑧How can you make it come true?
1.补全题目。这属于一篇半命题习作,其补充内容是表明你想成为一个从事什么职业的人。如:& &I Want to Be an Artist&& &I Want to Be a Teacher&等。
2.围绕提示中的三项要求来构思全文。重点说明你为什么要成为这类人,以及你将如何实现自己的理想。
3.正确运用各种时态。如&成为&&&可能是你从小就有的梦想,那么在叙述时应该用一般过去时。为了实现你的理想,你将怎么做,叙述时应该用一般将来时。
I Want to Be a Doctor
I hope I can become a doctor in the future.&1 wasborn in a doctor's family, my parents are both doctors,they are always busy working for patients' health and haveno time to look after me. They saved many people's livesduring the SARS in 2003. They've made contributions tothe people and our country, - they are called& &Angels inWhite&. They are great in my heart, s0 1 want to be adoctor like my parents.& I will study hard to make mydream come true.
①开篇点题,能正确使用宾语从句。
②句中的现在完成时态写出了父母的伟大。
③表明了我实现梦想的途径。
作者根据提示,据所需要点展开叙述。开篇点题,表达了自己想当医生的愿望:
接着叙述了想当医生的原因;文章最后,表明自己会努力学习来实现梦想。文章有许多精彩句子,如:& &They are always busy working for patients.&& &Lives and have notime to look after me.&& &They've made contributions to the people and our country.&&
我想当一名医生
我希望我将来能成为一名医生。我出生在一个医生之家,我的父母都是医生,他们总是为病人的健康而忙碌工作,没有时间照顾我。在2003年的非典时期,他们挽救了许多人的生命。他们为人民和国家做出了贡献,他们被称作是&白衣天使&。他们在我心目中无比伟大,所以,我想成为我父母那样的医生。我将会努力学习来实现我的梦想。
&小编推荐&&
相关热词搜索:您好,欢迎来到新东方
热门搜索:
我的梦想英语作文mydream
作者:赖赖
我的梦想英语作文mydream Everyone has dreams.Different dreams always make me excited when I was a little boy.I wanted to be a doctor,a teacher. As time flies,I changed my mind.Now I want to be a writer.I like to write stories.I want to share my world with others.I know that to be a writer is a hard job.So I try to read many books and try to improve my writting skills.I must study hard from now on.&Nothing in impossible if you set your mind on it.&I hope my dream will come true one day!
热门课程推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文万能句子 的文章

随机推荐