> 字数分类:
> 体裁分类:
当前位置: >>>> 初二英语作文:My hometown
最新初二英语作文作文
热点初二英语作文作文
热门体裁作文
初二英语作文:My hometown
初二英语作文:My hometown
I have been living in my hometown for 15 years. I love everything in it. Would you mind listening to my description of my hometown? I think you won&t. My hometown is the city of Liuyang. It is a small mountain city.
Liuyang is very beautiful. It has the famous river named Liuyang River. It is famous for the song of Liuyang River. And Liuyang Firework is famous in the world. It has many wonderful sights everywhere. Now it has great parks and museums which are free for public. You can go climbing and bike riding in your free time. It has already had hundreds of factories. They have made and are making different kinds of goods such as beds, paper and firework. The traffic is also convenient. You can take buses or taxis to anywhere. This small city is very amazing, isn&t it?
The population of Liuyang is one million and four hundred thousand. Maybe this city is a little crowded. However, Liuyang people are really polite and friendly. You can get along well with them and make friends with them. Besides, Liuyang food is very delicious. Have you ever been to Liuyang before? It&s a great idea to travel to Liuyang with your family or your friends on vacation. If you come to Liuyang, I&m sure you&ll have a great time and you&ll even fall in love with it and won&t be willing to leave.
注意本文有无分页。原文地址
献花:0 朵
扔蛋:0 个
与“初二英语作文:My hometown”相关的作文:
论 (点评可用QQ等账号登录,安全便捷)
评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)08-3109-1009-1308-29
10-2908-0409-1612-29
◇本站云标签欢迎你,    
三年级英语作文:My hometown_200
13:11:00 来源:新东方在线
&&&&英语作文是中非常重要的一个环节,写好英语作文可以有效提高英语考试分数。网精心整理《英语作文:My hometown_200字》供大家参考,希望对大家有所帮助!&&&&
I am from ShenZhen. In spring ,the weather is warm and wet. I can play kite. In summer, the weather is hot and wet. I can swim in the swimming pool. In the autumn, the weather is cool and dry. I can play kite, too. In the winter, the weather is cold and dry. It never snow.&&&&
How about you?&&&&更多作文范文请关注新东方在线小学网,我们将为大家整理最新最全的英语作文范文、英语作文写作资料,供大家参考。&&&&来源:新东方在线论坛
本文关键字:
小学网络课堂
【酷学津英】
【酷学津英】
【跃学跃开心】
【Maths魔法学院】
【专项提高】
【专项提高】
【专项提高】
小学奥数之Maths魔法学院【1-4季】
¥1800.013288试听
杜峥,北京市级骨干教师、优秀教师,被评为京城魅力男教师,曾多次获得全国及市区级评优课一等奖。在从...
小学奥数之Mat...
【酷学津英】牛津少儿英语一级之创意手工
¥120.013233试听
北京新东方学校优秀教师,新东方集团骨干教师,多次进行教师培训。剑桥少儿英语考试口语考官,北京新东...
【酷学津英】...
【小学全科】专项提高预习抢先班(6选1)
¥240.013233试听
现任新东方优能中学 、泡泡少儿教师。中国传媒大学对外汉语专业,曾赴山东大学中文系交流学习一年。曾...
【小学全科】...
【酷学津英】牛津少儿英语一级
¥880.013190试听
北京新东方学校优秀教师,新东方集团骨干教师,多次进行教师培训。剑桥少儿英语考试口语考官,北京新东...
【酷学津英】...
【琪乐无穷】英语语法课堂
¥480.013290试听
吉林大学英语专业,专业八级,3年新东方泡泡少儿英语教学经验,主要担任新概念英语、三一口语、小升初提...
【琪乐无穷】...
小学奥数之Maths魔法学院【第四季】
¥580.013313试听
小学奥数之Mat...
小升初【奥数】暑期预科班
¥200.013080试听
昵称:黑豆(九豆)小学奥数专家。有着深厚的数学功底和超过7年的小学数学、小学奥数教学经验,总授课超...
小升初【奥数...
小学奥数之 Maths魔法学院 【第三季】
¥580.013119试听
小学奥数之 M...
小学数学基础课外拔高班
¥699.013036试听
资优教育西南校区总监,校务会成员,冲刺十一学校二四制实验班数学课程180(西南版)系列讲义首席主编;京...
小学数学基础...
二年级【语数英】暑假班
¥450.012946试听
昵称:红豆(三豆)专注于小学三、四、五、六年级校内数学及奥数教学教龄5年有着丰富的线上教学经验,线...
二年级【语数...
四年级【语数英】暑假班
¥790.012933试听
四年级【语数...
六年级【语数英】暑假班
¥890.013039试听
六年级【语数...
一年级【语数英】暑假班
¥470.013054试听
一年级【语数...
五年级【语数英】暑假班
¥790.012959试听
五年级【语数...
三年级【语数英】暑假班
¥810.012957试听
三年级【语数...
版权及免责声明
1,"新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
2, "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
3,如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
小学网络课堂
实用 o 工具
交流 o 下载
小学课程排行榜
小学公开课
新东方在线官方微博>My hometown 我的家乡
My hometown 我的家乡
作者:查字典
My name is Alice.I come from Fang Shan District. It’s the in southwest ofBeijing. Maybe you don’t know too much about myhometown. So today I want to introduce my hometown to you.Beijing is aworld-famous city with a great number of places of interests. Such as the GreatWall the Summer Palace the Forbidden City etc. Here in my hometown we alsohave some great places for sightseeing. Shi Du is a good place to travel. It’s verybeautiful. It’s a river valley of Tai-hang Mountains. It’s warm in winter andcool in summer. You can drivebamboo rafts in the river and play bungee jumping from the high cliff of Qi LinMountain. What a wonderful place! If you are interested in history and culture you canvisit Zhou Kou Dian. You can find a lot of interesting facts about Peking Man. People excavatefrom the year 1921 to the year 1929.They find a lot of things. They help us to know more about our ancestor. It opens form 8:30 a.m. to 16:30 p.m. every day. And thetickets there are not expensive only 30 Yuan for adults and 15 for studentsand children.After all theseexciting items you can enjoy outdoor delicious barbecue. Apart from travelingsites as a local Fang Shan girl I think daily life in my hometown is verymodern and convenient too. You must know that there are lots of large shoppingmalls in Xi Dan. Actually we also have great malls for shopping in Fang Shan.There is a large Carrefour Supermarket where we buy all our daily necessitiessuch as dairy eggs fruit vegetables all kinds of meat and of coursevarious snacks. If we need to buy new clothes we can go to Hua Guan. It’s thelargest department store in Fang Shan selling a variety of clothing andaccessories. There are lots of fine restaurants on its first floor too. There is a supermarket near my home. It’s not big but verynice. I usually buy fruit in that supermarket. Do you know Outlet Store? It’s avery big shopping mall. You can buy many brand cloth there. Last time I boughta shirt in a big brand—Nike. When we feeltired after hours of shopping we usually go and find some yummy food to getcharged.The foods inOutlet Store are delicious. In Fang Shan the most delicious food is the roastduck.Transportationin Fang Shan has been developing fast in recent years. People used to drivecars or take buses to work or to school. But now we have a much more convenientchoice —— the subway Fang Shan Line. It saves lots of time for those who livein Fang Shan and work downtown. We all feel very happy. Frankly speaking but myhometown has a lot of deficiency. On one hand I can only watch movies in the movie theatre. If I want to go to the amusementpark or zoo I must go to downtown. It’s very inconvenient. On the other hand the weatheris very bad. Sometimes it hazes every day. It is not good for our healthy.All in all my hometown may not be the best or themost famous district in Beijing. But it’s the place where I was born where Igrow and where I’ll like forever. I believe that it can become better andbetter. If possible I sincerely hope that you can visit my hometown. Come andappreciate the beautiful scenery enjoy the delicious food. I’ll be very happyto be your guide.
●【往下看,下一篇更精彩】●
1200字作文
3000字作文
1500字作文
查字典作文网:
作品版权归作者所有,如果侵犯了您的版权,请联系我们,本站将在3个工作日内删除。合作QQ:7911258高一年级英语作文:My hometown_高一英语作文_第一范文网
高一年级英语作文:My hometown
  My home is in a town. It lies in the east of Zhejiang near the East SeA.It has a population of fifty thousand. Our town is in the south of our county.The Ease Sea is to the east of the town. To the south is flat land. Mountains are on the west. And a river runs from north to south in the west of my town.
  The weather here is good. It is not so cold in winter or so hot in summer. So the sea near my town is full of all sorts of fish. The fishermen of my home town are all living a happy life.
高一年级英语作文:My hometown 相关内容:
My hobby is fishing. I am fond of going fishing, for it is both interesting and iastructive-It tempers my willpower. Last Sunday I went fishing with my friend, He Ping. We started at daybreak....
The computer is a wonderful machine. They are already widely used in industries and in universities. They are used in puters can do many kinds of work....
Do you know thanksgiving day? do you know why human thank god?Thanksgiving falls on the fourth thursday of november, a different date every year. the president must proclaim that date as the official celebration....
Thanksgiving parents English compositionEveryone should have a life down on feelings - Thanksgiving, we have Thanksgiving life, family Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving life, the community Thanksgiving ... ......
Christmas is one of the most important celebrations of the year for the western countries. It falls on the twenty- fifth of December and has the same importance as Chinese New Year to people with English backgrounds....
The Chinese character fu (meaning blessing or happiness) is a must. The character put on paper can be pasted normally or upside down, for in Chinese the reversed fu is homophonic with fu comes, both being pronounced as...
If you have received possibly have the earthquake warning, continues to maintain listens to the local broadcasting station newest report and the suggestion, like the suggestion switches off the liquid gas, the power...
Computers started to become popular with big companies in puterYouve probably known about computers your whole life. But computers have not really been around for very long....
查看更多>>

我要回帖

更多关于 hometown glory歌词 的文章

随机推荐