there to beappears to be...

I keep getting this message - Your computer appears to be correctly - Microsoft Community
Applies to
Had this question
I keep getting this message - Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource (DNS server) is not responding)
My computer is stuggling to get internet access, I keep getting this message - Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource (DNS server) is not responding).& All of the other computers in my house are connected with no difficulty.&
Any suggestions?
Found this helpful
I resolved the problem. &When my router lost power, somehow the addresses got changed so the IP address of the wireless Dell computer no longer fell in the pool of addresses maintained by the router. &When I reconfigured by router and had released
and renewed my IP address on the Dell computer, everything started working again.
Thanks for your help!
Found this helpful
Most Helpful Reply
Hi Beth Shapeero,
For DNS server follow the below steps and check for any errors listed in event viewer–
1.&&&&& Click Start. Type
cmd in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER.&
2.&&&&& At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
ipconfig /flushdns (there is a space between ipconfig and / )
It will show the message successfully flushed the DNS resolver cache.
3.&&&&& At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
ipconfig /registerdns (there is a space between ipconfig and / )
4.&&&&& At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
ipconfig /all (there is a space between ipconfig and /)
The ipconfig /all command displays Windows TCP/IP settings for all your network adapters.
If your IP address for your Local Area Connection is either 0.0.0.0 or 169.x.x.x (where x is any number), then your computer is not getting an IP address from the router.&
If that is the case, try this:
·&&&&&&&& ipconfig /release in the command prompt and press ENTER
·&&&&&&&& ipconfig /renew in the command prompt and press ENTER
Test it again by typing ipconfig /all to see what the address is?& (If you are on a home router, it should start with either 192.168.1.x or 192.168.0.x or 10.x.x.x)
If the issue persists you may refer and use the steps provided below and as mentioned in the provided link -
1. Click on Start and then Control Panel.
2. Go to Networking and sharing center and then click on Change adapter settings.
3. Right click on Local Area Connection and choose properties.
4. Highlight Internet Protocol Version 6 and click on Properties.
5. Choose Obtain DNS servers address automatically and press Ok.
6. Choose Obtain IP address automatically.
7. Repeat the steps for Internet Protocol version 4 as well.
Hope this helps. Let us know the results.
Meghmala – Microsoft Support
and let us know what you think
Found this helpful
I've been using Windows 7 on both my Dell and HP laptops for several months now with few problems. & This morning while using my Dell laptop there was a 3 or 4 second power outage that took down my router and DSL modem, but not my Dell laptop (it
was on batteries). & After rebooting my modem and router I was unable to reconnect with my Dell machine but was able to connect with my HP laptop (it was't on during the power outage). &
I can ping the router and other computers on the LAN but can't ping outside IP addresses. When looking at the network site map I can see a connection between my computer and the router but there is a red X between the router icon and the internet
icon. &My HP laptop continues to work fine so I'm certain it is not a problem with the router or DSL modem. &I've checked TCP/IP setting between both machines and they are identical. & &There is a new network connection icon named "Wireless Network Connection
2" that is said to be a "Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter" . & I read another posting that said to disable this device but that did no good.
What should I try next?
Found this helpful
I have been on the phone for hours with AT&T and they have no idea why my DNS server stops responding. &The other laptop in the house is perfectly fine no problems, runs on an older version of Windows. &I am running Windows 7, when the server stops responding
I am switching between two different DNS addresses and having it automatically assign, it will work for a period of time and then it's gone and I have to go through the whole process again. &I do not have a mini port wifi adapter, I have tried removing the
firewall which makes no difference. &Any help is greatly appreciated!
Found this helpful
Hi Beth Shapeero,
For DNS server follow the below steps and check for any errors listed in event viewer–
1.&&&&& Click Start. Type
cmd in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER.&
2.&&&&& At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
ipconfig /flushdns (there is a space between ipconfig and / )
It will show the message successfully flushed the DNS resolver cache.
3.&&&&& At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
ipconfig /registerdns (there is a space between ipconfig and / )
4.&&&&& At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
ipconfig /all (there is a space between ipconfig and /)
The ipconfig /all command displays Windows TCP/IP settings for all your network adapters.
If your IP address for your Local Area Connection is either 0.0.0.0 or 169.x.x.x (where x is any number), then your computer is not getting an IP address from the router.&
If that is the case, try this:
·&&&&&&&& ipconfig /release in the command prompt and press ENTER
·&&&&&&&& ipconfig /renew in the command prompt and press ENTER
Test it again by typing ipconfig /all to see what the address is?& (If you are on a home router, it should start with either 192.168.1.x or 192.168.0.x or 10.x.x.x)
If the issue persists you may refer and use the steps provided below and as mentioned in the provided link -
1. Click on Start and then Control Panel.
2. Go to Networking and sharing center and then click on Change adapter settings.
3. Right click on Local Area Connection and choose properties.
4. Highlight Internet Protocol Version 6 and click on Properties.
5. Choose Obtain DNS servers address automatically and press Ok.
6. Choose Obtain IP address automatically.
7. Repeat the steps for Internet Protocol version 4 as well.
Hope this helps. Let us know the results.
Meghmala – Microsoft Support
and let us know what you think
Found this helpful
I tried both of the Methods above but neither worked. & &I am able to connect to my router and can ping any other device on my router. &My problem is that since I can't get a DNS server to respond, I can't connect to the internet. &I have two other computers
that can connect fine to the internet using a wireless connection to my same router. &&
I called Dell's premium support number and worked about 2 hours with them but to no avail.&& Their final suggested solution was to reinstall Windows 7 and wipe out all the files on my computer. &Not a good suggestion!
Found this helpful
Their final suggested solution was to reinstall Windows 7 and wipe out all the files on my computer.&
&Now that you have finally implied what the OS is&we can suggest you&could try using the W7 troubleshooters.& ; }
Found this helpful
I have used the Windows 7 troubleshooters and that is how I found out that "The DNS server isn't responding". &I've also reset my router to be certain there was no filtering related to blocking my computer from gaining access to the internet. & I can ping
any 192.168.x.y device inside the router firewall (hence I know my wireless adapter is working) but cannot get to the internet with the Dell computer. & &My HP computer and my iphone can access any internet site so I know the DNS server is accessible. &
Any suggestions?
Found this helpful
When I say my TCP/IP settings are identical, I mean that both computers have the same Wireless Network Connection Properties &for both &their Internet Protocol Version 6 and Internet Protocol Version 4 properties. &IPCONFIG shows each has a different IP
address (192.168.0.2 and 192.168.0.3). &
I don't see what my internet service provider could do to help. &I can get to the internet from 4 other computers using wireless connections and the computer with the problem can connect via an ethernet cable. &I am using DSL with a Belkin wireless router
and a Westell modem from AT&T. &Even the problem computer can ping all other computers inside the router firewall.&
Unlike Manycole30, my DNS server doesn't come and go - it is always gone for only one of my computers and never gone for the others.
Any other good ideas?
Found this helpful
I resolved the problem. &When my router lost power, somehow the addresses got changed so the IP address of the wireless Dell computer no longer fell in the pool of addresses maintained by the router. &When I reconfigured by router and had released
and renewed my IP address on the Dell computer, everything started working again.
Thanks for your help!
Found this helpful
Looks like this multi-post has been resolved.
Found this helpful
Just wanted to let you know I was having the same problem with my computers and used your method to resolve the issue.& Thank you!!& My computers are working fine.
* Please try a lower page number.
* Please enter only numbers.There seems/appears to be+主语 & &看起来....../似乎...... && &句型“There seems/appears to be+主语”中的“seem”和“appear”作为系动词,很多时候句型中的‘'to be”可以省略,翻译为“看起来、似乎……”。 句子运用: There seems to be some mistakes in your thesis. 看来你的论文中有几个错误。 There seems to be no better way to solve this thorny problem. 好像没有更好的方法去解决这个棘手的问题了。 There seems to be no limit to his greed. 似乎他的贪婪没有止境。 There seems to be that sleepy Persian cat was awakened by a loud noise. 似乎那只贪睡的波斯猫被巨大的声响惊醒了。 对话运用: It has been windy for a little while and there seems to be raining shortly. Let's go home quickly. 已经刮了一会风了,似乎很快就要下雨了。 我们快回家吧。 It's too difficult, is there any other ways? There appears to be no alternative. 太难了,还有别的方式吗? 似乎没有别的选择了。 There ought to be a mass of tourists come into our city. It's the high tourist season now. 应该有大量的游客进入我们城市。 现在是旅游旺季。 注意: && &本句型的标准形式是“There+不及物动词++to be+主语+状语”,句中的"there"和不及物动词加上“to be”后有似乎、看起来的含义。与本句型相似的句型有:There used to be…曾经有……There happen to be...碰巧有…... There &ought to be…应该有……There continues to be…依旧……等。例如There used to be a printing house here 20 years ago.这儿20年前有一家印刷厂。 &&精彩推荐:英语实用句式应用:There is no need... : &
留下脚印(共0个)
可以查看更多内容,还可以评论和回复。当前位置: &
求翻译:There appears to be some discrepancy on the是什么意思?
There appears to be some discrepancy on the
问题补充:
似乎是有一些差异的
似乎有这样的一些差异
那里在看来是一些差误
似乎那里这样一些差异上
在那里好象是某些差异上
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问