i konw you'you ll be my lovea ...

地理位置:Birmingham
TA对这所学校的综合评价
TA对这所学校的详细评价
Big Greek community on campus. However, the people who say you'll be discriminated against if you aren't greek, or that you won't have any friends if you're not greek are wrong. We have hundreds of clubs and societies on campus, get involved to get new friends! People here are nicer and more open than any other campus I've been to. Roll Tide!I know you’ll be a superstar,so don’t worry where you are 是什么歌 dream high的结尾曲 名字叫什么_百度知道
I know you’ll be a superstar,so don’t worry where you are 是什么歌 dream high的结尾曲 名字叫什么
出现在8集的最后 惠美和三东跳舞的后段
我想要整首歌
麻烦发到邮箱
不要什么名
也不管多长
给我发到邮箱!好的话加10分
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
ll catch you if you would falldon't worry about meI't look backfar awayand i can'm weakuntil rhe springdon'll be there for youdon't worry about meyou know me better than thatdon'm hereoutside here beside youand i&#39.;t worry about meyou know me better than thatdon&#39club 8的 love in decemberso this is lovein the end of decemberquiet nightsquiet starsand i&#39.;ll be there for youi't guide youbut i'll be there for youi't worry about meyou know me better than thatdon't you worryi't wake upand i&#39.;ll catch you if you would fall;t you worryi'll be there for youi&#39.;t you worryI 'll catch you if you would falli'll be there for youdon't you worryi't you worryI'll be there for youdon'll catch you if you would fall(music)so you driftwhen the days grow colderaway from meand won'm heretil the springdon're fragileand i'm heremonday to sundaycause you'm weakso you fallwhen the nights grow longerinto sleepand won&#39.
第一. I know you’ll be a superstar,so don’t worry where you are 应该只是一个小曲,没有名字。 第二.Dream High - 玉泽演 (2PM) & 张佑荣 (2PM) & Suzy (miss A) & 김수현 & JOO
说一下出现的时间吧……
T.T我也想要这歌,找好久都没找到。
one in a million~~~ne-yo
我也想找这首歌~
我都稳左好耐,都稳到。。。
其他类似问题
dream的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁i know you'll be a super star_百度知道
i know you'll be a super star
。??我有我想要?;ll be a super star的MP3哇,你有wuli智妍她们i know you&#39。@qq。
提问者采纳
如果有也给我发一分好么亲。 ytonia@foxmail? 真的谢谢了
抱歉,亲,亲们发给我的都是伴奏版的
我找到了,要发给你吗?是电视剧裏面截的声音。
其他类似问题
super的相关知识
其他1条回答
已发送,请及时查收,如无问题请采纳答案如有问题请及时回复邮件或者百度hi我 =最能电影团= 速度最能*资源最能*默契最能 已发送
不好意思亲,没有。。。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁I know you’ll be a superstar这首歌谁有?Dream high2里的._百度知道
I know you’ll be a superstar这首歌谁有?Dream high2里的.
提问者采纳
请百度尽快HI我,很高兴为你解答!如果没收到,请注意及时查收~。文件正在发送ing你好
其他类似问题
dream的相关知识
其他1条回答
QQ音乐已经在发行Dream High 2 Ost,这首歌应该在不久会被收录进去,酷狗应该已经有了
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我也想要I know you’ll be a superstar这首歌 麻烦你给我发来呗~ _百度知道
我也想要I know you’ll be a superstar这首歌 麻烦你给我发来呗~
提问者采纳