she is my sin下载tells me __my p...

She tells me( )my pictures are good or not a.wh_百度知道
She tells me( )my pictures are good or not a.wh
She tells me(
)my pictures are good or憨梗封妓莩幻凤潍脯璃 nota.whether
d.unless答案是c,为什么不是a呢?
提问者采纳
后面跟or not,放在句尾,可以用if代替.但用whether绝对没错的.所以该题,两个选择都应该是可以的——————————————————————————————————————下面是语法讲解,如何区别whether还是if一、引导宾语从句,一般既可用whether也可用if.但  1 or not放在whether之后时,只能用whether不用if.  I don’t know whether or not he will come.我不知道他是不是回来.  注1:如果or not放在whether所引导的从句句尾,则可以用if来替换.  I don’t know whether/if he will come or not.我不知道他是不是回来.  2 在强调任意选择时,用whether…or,此时不用if替换whether.  He asked me whether I wanted to go there by train or by bus.他问我是想乘火车还是坐公共汽车去那里.  注:whether和or一起还有“不管”之意,引导让步状语从句.  Whether he drives or takes the train,he will be here on time.不管开车来还是乘火车来,他都会准时到.  3 虽引导宾语从句,但为了强调宾语部分,也可把从句放在句首,此时只用whether不用if.  Whether he will come I am not sure.他是不是来我拿不准.  4 从句作介词宾语时只用whether不用if.  It depends on whether it will be fine.那得看是不是晴天.  5 作discuss等动词的宾语时,用whether不用if.  We discussed whether we should close the shop.我们讨论是不是该关掉商店.  6 句子中有if引导的条件句,如再有表示“是否”的宾语从句,用whe憨梗封妓莩幻凤潍脯璃ther不用if.  He asked me whether I’d move to New York if I got the job.他问我如果我得到那份工作是否会搬家到纽约.  7 容易产生歧义时用whether不用if来表示“是否”.  Please let me know if you need help.如果你需要帮助请告诉我.或:请告诉我你是否需要帮助.对比:Please let me know if you need help.请告诉我你是否需要帮助.  8 如果宾语从句为否定句时,则只用if不用whether.  I don’t know if it won't rain tomorrow..我不知道明天是不是会下雨.  二、在引导主语从句、表语从句、同位语从句时一般用whether不用if.如:  ⑴Whether it is true remains a question.(主语从句)那是不是真的还是个问题.  ⑵The question is whether it is true.(表语从句)问题是是不是真的.  ⑶We have a doubt whether it is true.(同位语从句) 我们怀疑那是不是真的.  注:whether引导主语从句放在主句之后时可用if来代替.  It is unclear whether/if he likes the present.他是不是喜欢那个礼物还不清楚.  三、用在动词不定式之前时用whether不用if.  I don’t know whether to go there at once.我不知道是不是该立刻去那里.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
she的相关知识
其他1条回答
正确答案是A
if是不能跟or not连用的
原来这样啊,我一开始就是选择的a,但是答案说是c
我以为我弄错了
求采纳,谢谢
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2015新目标九年级英语上册第五单元测试题(有答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2015新目标九年级英语上册第五单元测试题(有答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2015新目标九年级英语上册第五单元测试题(有答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
Unit 5 What are the shirts made of? 单元基础水平测试题(试题总分100分& 测试时间45分钟)一. 单项选择(每小题1分,共15分)从A、B、C、D四个选项中选择可以填入空白处的最佳答案。(& )1. ―Ann, your sweater ______ very beautiful. ―Thank you.A. feels&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. sounds&&&&&& C. looks&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. tastes(& )2. The hotel where I stayed during the summer vacation is famous ______ its good service.A. at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. for&&&&&&&&& C. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. from(& )3. Welcome to our city. Now you can see many tall buildings on ______ sides of the road.A. each&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. either&&&&&&&& C. both&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. neither(& )4. Jill still went to school ______ she was ill yesterday.A. even though&&&&&&&&&& B. no matter&&&&&&&& C. as long as&&&&&&&&&&&& D. so that(& )5. The boy with short hair ______ Little Tiger by his parents.A. calls&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. called&&&&&&&&& C. is calling&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. is called(& )6. There’s a hole in his ______, so we can see two of his fingers.A. cap&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. glove&&&&&&&& C. jeans&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. blouse(& )7. Wang Li is a ______ young woman. She always takes an active part in all kinds of activities.A. dangerous&&&&&&&&&&& B. polite&&&&&&&&& C. lively&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. lonely(& )8. I can’t ______ the work on time. I need your help.A. complete&&&&&&&&&&& B. accept&&&&&&&& C. admire&&&&&&&&&&& D. require(& )9. Mr. Smith is ______ known as a good doctor in the village, so he is busy treating his patients every day.A. easily&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. hardly&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. wisely&&&&&&&&&&&& D. widely(& )10. You can hardly avoid ______ her if you work in the same office.A. hiding&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. meeting&&&&&&&&&& C. to hide&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to meet(& )11. ―______ is special about the museum?―There are many ancient objects in it.A. When&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. How&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. What&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Where(& )12. Helen thinks ______ difficult to climb to the top of the mountain in an hour.A. that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. this&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. one&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. it(& )13. After ______ you that letter I realized how stupid I was.A. sent&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. sending&&&&&&&& C. send&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to send(& )14. Paper is made ______ in other words, wood is made ______ paper.A. into&&&&&&&&&&& B. from&&&&&& C. by&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. in(& )15. ―I went to the Weifang International Kite Festival.―______. What did you see there?A. Have a good trip&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. You’re rightC. Sounds interesting&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Good luck二. 完形(每小题1分,共10分)& 先通读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳答案。Keeping traditions alive (继续存在) is never an easy thing. Chen Zunkai is the founder (创办者) of Baoyuan Dumpling House. She has spent over 17 years&& 1&& one of the most traditional Chinese foods: dumplings.Her dumplings are not the white ones simply filled with meat,&& 2&& colorful ones using more than 150 kinds of fillings.“What I try to do is to make dumplings have a taste of&& 3 ,” says Chen. “I hope every customer ― northerners or southerners, vegetarians (素食者) or non-vegetarians, Chinese people or foreigners ―& can&& 4&& something familiar (熟悉的).”Chinese dumplings are believed to be more than 2,000 years old.&& 5& , they are made and eaten by people in North China at some&& 6&& such as the Spring Festival. For Chen, her idea came after she found that there were not many& 7& for those who prefer lighter fillings. Most vegetarian dumplings have a filling of only two kinds of ingredients (原料), and not one restaurant in Beijing has more than 10 kinds of vegetarian fillings. “I thought&& 8& could do better,” says Chen. Baoyuan Dumpling House has&& 9&& done it. Customers can not only find basic meat dumplings at this restaurant, they are also&& 10&& quite a lot of other choices with different colors and exciting taste.(& )1. A. reporting&&&&&&&&& B. improving&&&&&&& C. copying&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. comparing(& )2. A. because&&&&&&&&&&&& B. but&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. so&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. if(& )3. A. home&&&&&&&&&&& B. knowledge&&&&&&& C. success&&&&&&&&& D. health(& )4. A. smell&&&&&&&&&&& B. hear&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. touch&&&&&&&&&&& D. taste(& )5. A. Recently&&&&&&& B. Luckily&&&&&&&&& C. Traditionally&&&&& D. Finally(& )6. A. parties&&&&&&&&&& B. meetings&&&&&&&& C. openings&&&&&&&& D. festivals(& )7. A. choices&&&&&&&& B. symbols&&&&&&&&& C. sizes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. menus(& )8. A. I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. he&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. she&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. they(& )9. A. again&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. also&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. hardly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. certainly(& )10. A. returned&&&&&&&& B. offered&&&&&&&&&& C. taught&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. mailed三. 理解(每小题2分,共30分)&A My dad and I both love music. He taught me how to play some pop songs on the piano and he is teaching me to play the drums and sing. He even creates custom tracks (自定义音轨) for me to help me perform my best!02― Samantha, age 11, California, USAMy dad encourages me to do my best in school so I can achieve my dream of being an animal doctor someday. He also encourages me to try new things and do sports. We often go camping, rock climb, hike, and ride bikes. I love that my dad likes to go on adventures (冒险) with me!― Isabella, age 10, Nevada, USAMy dad is funny, and he has given me a good sense of humor (幽默感), too. He teaches me to make the best of a situation, even if it’s difficult or scary. He also tells me that laughter is the best thing to make me feel better. ― Lila, age 12, California, USAMy dad has taught me never to give up, no matter how hard things get. He helps me realize that even if I don’t get a perfect mark on a test or something, it is not the end of the world. He has taught me that I can learn from my mistakes and work harder the next time. ― Jane, age 11, British Columbia, Canada 根据材料内容选择最佳答案。(& )1. We can learn from the material that Samantha’s father ______.【2:217】A. is a musician&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. can play the piano 04C. wants her to be a singer&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. is good at writing pop songs (& )2. Isabella’s father encourages her to do many things EXCEPT ______ .A. to play sports&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to try new things& C. to work hard for her dream&&&& D. to travel around the world (& )3. What does Lila think of her father?A. Hard-working.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Patient.&&&&&&&& C. Brave.&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Humorous. (& )4. Jane’s father has taught her ______.A. to learn from her mistakes B. to learn from her classmates C. how to work smartly& D. how to get a perfect mark on a test(& )5. Which of the following is TRUE according to the material?A. The four children are of the same age.B. Samantha and Jane are from the same country.C. The four children learn a lot from their fathers. D. Isabella thinks that laughter is the best thing to make a person feel better.B Dear Editor,My sister Becky keeps singing a song to me, though she knows I don’t like it. She even tells her friends to sing it to me! It really makes me angry.Dale Dear Dale,Your sister seems to think it’s fun to make you angry, and the way you react (反应) may add to her fun.You could try to ask your sister nicely to stop. Anytime she sings it in the future, don’t react or get angry. If you need to, leave the room. When you don’t react, she may become bored and stop singing.Your parents may have advice on how to deal with this, too.EditorDear Editor,When people ask what I want to be when I grow up, I feel pressured because I want to do so many things. Most of the time, I answer, “I don’t know.”CindyDear Cindy,Those people might just be trying to get to know you better. What they are really asking is, “What interests you now?”The next time someone asks what you want to be, you could say something like “Today I think I’d like to be a writer or an artist. But ask me tomorrow, and I may change my mind”.EditorDear Editor,My best friend’s parents ended their marriage (婚姻). She’s having trouble going between houses and is sad all the time. It makes me feel sad, too.SallyDear Sally,It’s hard to watch a friend go through something hard. Help your friend make the best of her time at each house, asking her to hang out, or even just staying with her when she’s having a hard time. If she’s not better soon, talk to a trusted adult.Editor根据材料内容选择最佳答案。(& )6. If Becky sings a song to Dale next time, Dale could ______.A. tell her teacher&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. speak to her angrily 6C. leave the room&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. ask their parents to punish her01(& )7 Cindy feels pressured when others ask her ______.A. age&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. dream job&&&&&&&& C. grades&&&&&&&&&& D. favorite people(& )8. Sally’s best friend is having a hard time because ______.A. her parents ended their marriage&& B. she has to move to a new place&& C. her parents often fight with each otherD. she doesn’t get on with others(& )9. In order to help her best friend, Sally is advised to ______.A. live in her houses&&&&&&&&&&&& B. hang out with her& C. talk with her parents&&&&&&&&&& D. sing songs to her (& )10. The material probably comes from ______.A. science fiction&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. a sports newspaperC. a news report&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. a children’s magazine &C&&&&&& It was a Sunday afternoon and Sophie was searching her toy boxes. She&& 11&& soft toys everywhere. &&&&&& “What’s going on?” asked Dad and Grandma.&&&&&& “Day 100 is coming up at school, and I need to find 100 things,” Sophie counted her soft toys. “Only 25. I would need 75 more!”&&&&&& Dad&& 12&& coins in his pocket. “How about 100 coins?”&&&&&& “Lots of kids take coins.”&&&&&& “How about 100 cotton balls?” said Grandma, holding up a bag of them.&&&&&& Sophie shook her head. “Christopher took cotton balls last year. It was a windy day, and half of them were blown out of the box on his way to school.”&&&&&& “How about buttons (纽扣)?” said Grandma.&&&&&& “I did that in kindergarten.”&&&&&& “Erasers?” said Dad.&&&&&& “First grade.”&&&&&& “Well, in all of my 60 years,” said Grandma, “I have never thought so much about the number 100.”&&&&&& “And in all of my 40 years,” said Dad, “I ...”&&&&&& “Wait a minute!” Sophie thought for a moment. “I’ve got my 100 things!”&&&&&& Day 100 finally arrived. Sophie kept looking at the classroom door as other kids shared their things. &&&&&& Then someone knocked on the door. Sophie’s dad and grandma walked in. Sophie jumped out of her seat. “Here are my 100 things!” she shouted.&&&&&& The class looked surprised.&&&&&& “But that’s only two people,” said Kelly.&&&&&& Sophie smiled and said, “This is my dad. He’s 40 years old.”&&&&&& Sophie wrote 40 on the blackboard.&&&&&& “And this is my grandma,” she said. “She’s 60 years old.”&&&&&& Sophie wrote 60 on the blackboard.&&&&&& “Got it?” she said. “40 plus (加) 60 is ...”&&&&&& “100!” shouted the class.&&&&&& “You know what?” Sophie said, hugging (拥抱) Grandma and Dad. “One hundred years is pretty awesome (令人敬畏的).”【0:4】根据材料内容完成下列任务。任务一:根据英文注释,将下列单词的正确形式填入材料空白处。jingle: to shake small things together so that they make a soundtoss: to throw something carelessly11. _________&&&&&&&&&&& 12 _________任务二:判断正(T)误(F)。(& )13. Christopher had only 50 cotton balls when he arrived at school on Day 100 last year. (& )14. Sophie’s dad and grandma helped her find buttons and erasers.任务三:回答问题。15. What did Sophie take to the classroom on Day 100 this year? ___________________________________________四. 情景交际(每小题1分,共5分)根据对话内容,在空白处填入恰当的句子,使对话完整、通顺。A: Mary, the “girl” on your desk is quite pretty. (1)__________________?B: She is a character from the fairy tale Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (小矮人).A: (2)__________________?B: It’s made of clay.A: (3)__________________?B: I made it by myself. I have made ten dolls (玩偶) like this.5A: You’re great. (4)__________________?B: I learnt to make them two years ago. A: I like the “girl” very much. Could you make one for me?B: Of course. A: (5)__________________?B: It will take me about a month. A: I see. In return, I will cut some paper flowers with scissors for you.  04B: Thanks a lot.五. 词汇运用(每小题1分,共5分)根据句意及所给首字母提示,补全句中所缺单词。1. Chinese people like using c&&&&&&&&&&&& when eating meals.2. The quilt is made of c&&&&&&&&&&& . It’s very comfortable.3. My uncle works in a factory that p&&&&&&&&&&&& toy cars.4. I don’t know whether more than two thirds of the earth’s s&&&&&&&&&&&& is covered with water.5. It was too hot. I could feel the h&&&&&&&&&&&& of the sun on my back. 8六. 完成句子(每小题1分,共5分) 根据各题后括号内的要求完成下列各题,每空一词(含缩略形式)。 1. My mother’s ring was made in Thailand.& (改为否定句)My mother’s ring ________ ________ in Thailand.2. The festival is held every four years. (改为一般疑问句)________ the festival ________ every four years?3. We plant trees on the sides of mountains. (改为被动语态)Trees ________ ________ by us on the sides of mountains.4. A lot of accidents are caused by driving fast. (对划线部分提问) ________ ________ a lot of accidents caused by?5. Bill’s brother is a postman. Bill’s cousin is a postman, too.& (改为同义句)________ Bill’s brother ________ cousin are postmen.七. 综合(每小题1分,共10分)从方框中选择恰当的词语,并用其适当形式填空,使短文完整、通顺,每个词语限用一次。use, produce, is good for, cook, do, realize, polish, from, country, thousandOlive oil (橄榄油) is probably the most widely-used oil for cooking. It is made (1)______ fresh olives. Olive oil has been a main food in the Mediterranean (地中海的) countries for (2)______ of years, and some olive trees which are hundreds of years old still (3)______ fruit. Almost everyone knows that olive oil (4)______ our health. But what most people may not (5)______ is that olive oil is used for a lot more than just food. People make soap out of it, (6)______ diamonds (钻石) with it, and burn it for light. In ancient times, olive oil was even (7)______ as a weapon (武器). These days, more and more people all over the world are discovering that olive oil may be the best oil for (8)______. In the United States, people use five times (倍) more olive oil today than they (9)______ 20 years ago.Nowadays, most of the world’s olive oil is still produced in the Mediterranean countries, though (10)______ such as America and Australia also produce it. Spain produces the most olive oil in the world, followed by Italy and Greece.八 书面表达(20分)假设你叫王丽,上周日你和妹妹一起逛商场买衣服,回家后收到你的美国朋友Betty 发来的电子邮件,她问你周日是怎样度过的。请你根据以下提示,给她回一封电子邮件,讲述你的购物经历。要求: 80词左右,可适当发挥。开头及电子邮件的格式已给出,不计入总词数。提示:1. 你买了一件蓝色M号的丝绸衬衫,你喜欢它的颜色和款式(style)。2. 你妹妹买了一条蓝色M号的棉质牛仔裤。Dear Betty,I’m telling you how I spent my Sunday.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours,Wang Li Unit 5 What are the shirts made of?单元基础水平测试题 参考答案:一 1-5 CBCAD& 6-10 BCADB&&& 11-15 CDBAC二. 1-5 BBADC& 6-10 DAADB三. 1-5 BDDAC&&&& 6-10 CBABD11. tossed& 12. jingled&& 13T 14F& 60. Her dad and grandma / One hundred years.四. 1. Who is she&&&& 2. What is it made of3. Who made it&&&&&& 4. When did you learn to make them【1:3】5. How long will it take you五. 1. chopsticks&&& 2. cotton&&&& 3. produces&&&& 4. surface&&&& 5. heat六. 1. wasn’t made& 2. Is; held&& 3. are planted&& 4. What are&& 5. B and七. 1. from&&&& 2. thousands&&& 3. produce&&&& 4. is good for& 5. realize&& 6. polish&&& 7. used&&&&&&& 8 cooking&&&& 9. did&&&&& 10 countries八. One possible version:Dear Betty,I’m telling you how I spent my Sunday. I went shopping with my sister. I bought a blue blouse. It is size M. It is made of silk and it was made in Hangzhou. It feels very soft. Though it is a little expensive, I like the color and style very much. My sister bought a pair of blue jeans. They’re also size M. They’re made of cotton and they were made in Zhejiang. My sister likes them a lot. I think they can make us more beautiful when we wear them.Yours,Wang Li 文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?八年级上册英语期末试卷_百度知道
八年级上册英语期末试卷
提问者采纳
is ________the sale of its new gadget. sad
D: Art teacher Jan Myers’ first and second grade students at Shady Dell and Watkins elementary schools created more than 100 angels. We were very (6)______. year(
Have a “study buddy(partner)”. take
A.S. foods
D. When can you see the play,每小题1分)
阅读下面两篇短文. She always said she had one of the world’s best
、D四个选项中. warm
C, he started programming. the guitar
B. In 1999. they will make a gadget for kids in the future
C、B. The museum is
the famous statue, he wrote a (7)______ on computer. A. Readers
B, lots of readers are going to play
and some readers said they are going to eat more vegetables, we met a famous (4)______. ”(
)43. At 7. worried about 八,每小题1分)阅读下面短文. Simon will sing a song in the play. This makes them very happy. when
C. And then write down what you are saying and read it aloud again. It’s a day children can show their mothers how much they love them. happy(
)27. Which of the following statements is true. with
A, the gadget translates each bark into six feelings. Green。A
Mother’s Day is an important day. Green lived in a ________ street, ”the marketing manager said during an interview in America. She played _______ beautiful piano piece. $14
B. 阅读理解(共22分.
Mrs. ”means “______are too changeable. in
D. -How can you do your homework _______ the music is so loud. museums(
Help you with speech and pronunciation. dentist
十. -What do you want to do for vacation. Japanese made a new gadget
C,完成下面介绍比尔盖茨的短文:30 and 7! Here are some tips (advice)to help you become more comfortable speaking English:
The Landers Theater. -Mom. will
56. -______ milk do we need. go
B. All over the day. Then she helped visitors see the exhibits in the museum.m. Japanese people don’t like dogs
One thing that seems certain is that the market for animal translation gadgets will likely keep on a dog’s world since Takara has no plans to make a gadget for cats. washed the car
)39. Two (6)______ later. small
Regarded as one of the coolest inventions (发明)of 2002 by Time magazine, it
me my exercise. takes
C, Yao Ming.
Help you 64、B. A! This will help you feel comfortable thinking in English?
A. It can tell whether the dog is happy.
A, he (5)______ to Harvard University. 不填(
Tokyo-based Takara Co. there are more dogs in America than in Japan
C, ”Maria said. A. took
come here from all over the world、D四个选项中. sure of
B. Then we went to a park, children give _______ to their mothers?
-Just one cup. A. They think far bigger sales come to America in August. He was born ________ 1975, Maria often talked with visitors
they climbed to the statue’s crown, more than six times the number in Japan. little
B, talk to yourself in English, younger and students.
B. In 1973. clothes(
)52. Green lived in a small street.
Helping yourself talk in EnglishTips What to do
Why1 If you 62, are sold 30 minutes before each showCall. 根据表格内所提供的信息. Students’ works will be shown in the theater.
A, but the Screen City is _______ in our town. satisfied with
-No. There are 154 steps on the way to the crown, where the statue
, I didn’t. 单项填空(共15分. $20
C. behind(
)49. Some parents are going to
the subjects their children learn at school. warmer(
)34. sports
D. Saturday
D、C. To be healthy. Green gave them some flowers to take home for their mothers. She worked for National Park Service at the Statue of Liberty (自由女神雕像)in New York City. We can learn from the text that _______. visited
“We know that the Americans love their dogs so much. A. 词汇(共6分. faster
D. At 2. get(
)26:30 p. A.
D. -Who is Mozart. She
A. excited
F,200 dollars,每空1分)Name Bill GatesBorn in 1955Place of birth the U. watched
C, he worked out a program and sold (4)_____ for 4. Uncle Martin held a yard sale. month
B. stood(
)48. need(
)23. every
C, we (5)______ a movie about living in the future. A. on Saturday. For many of us. When he (3)______ 17 years old. a
B, you can,每空1分)
请选择方框中的词语填空, I’ll turn it off.
)53、D四个选项中. get up (
)40. All the movie theaters are good. to(
A.m. plans
B。Learning a new language isn’t easy. proud of
B. Mrs. an
C. the games(
A,根据短文内容. American dogs can tell their feelings
D. Get together with him or her at least once a week and study together. on Thursday。(A)New Year’s Resolution Survey Results
We got over 1. The United States is home to about 67 million dogs. A.
-I _______ my grandmother.m. $24
57. Then Mrs. where(
)35. _______ 综合语言运用(共24分)九. Students will play 100 angels at the theater. Then write down what you are saying and read it aloud again. hike
C. watered flowers
D, many children give flowers to their mothers. think
D. I need to put on my coat. higher
B, so we don’t think they will mind spending $ 120 on this gadget.
A. She had a flower shop.
A:30 p、C.
65. flowers
C. At the (2)____ of 13. on
C. on Sunday. do
D. Learners
C. You need to be comfortable making sounds in E $ 6 for kids 14. Him(
)22. But ______ one came because the weather was so bad. A, ThursdayWhen. Visitors(
)45. Speak as much English as you can whenever you meet. I bought everything they had in the shop.
A. made tea
B. -What did you do last Sunday,每小题2分)
阅读下面三篇短文. He
B. We (2)______ for lunch. though(
)50..m. Ltd(有限公司)says about 300:30 p. The mothers had a nice Mother’s Day. Japanese will sell the gadget in America
59. Tickets. special
-______ is a musician. boring
A. the best(
)31. visited
)36,可以适当发挥. The children worked one _______ for Mrs. run
B. basketball player
D. “It’s fun to talk with all these people,选择最佳选项. 2 Talk to yourself 63.m. That is Beckham. places
-Maybe you should see a _______. “They are too changeable:30 p. because
B,200 dollarsIn 1973 go to Harvard University Two years later
begin his own company (公司)In 1999 write a bookHobbies enjoy reading and playing golf
Bill Gates was born in (1)_______ in the U. pass(
)41. People
60. Get together with him or her at least once a week and study together。(
B. Green helped them.At the age of 13 start programming When he was 17 years old
work out a program and sell it for 4,根据短文内容.S. 完形填空(共15分. The children didn’t have money to buy flowers?
-Well, you make your mouth and your mind work. Class 9 had a great time on the school trip. On Mother’s Day, disappointed or angry etc. until
C. have fun
C.A. How often
D. A. does 阅读部分(共26分)七. earlier(
)37. inside
58,每小题1分)
从下列各句所给的A。(共8分. parks
D. Some girls said
are going to exercise more to
When you study. Takara Co. cleaned the windows B Simon plays the part in “The Little Angel”(天使)at the Landers Theater. It is much _____ today than yesterday? What. ______. How much
D. travel(
)47. After that. 任务型阅读(共4分. of
C. ______ possible.”
Maria began her day just like one of the visitors. At the (3)______.S. Stores
D. -Let’s ________ fruit salad for lunch. a best
D. Walnut St.
A, faxes and e-mails from our readers about their New Year’s Resolutions:30 p. visiting(
)29. She took a fifteen-minute boat
to Liberty Island,从36-50小题所给的A.
A. teacher
Maria was a 42-year-old lady. Green. am going to visit
C. Many readers are going to work
in school this year, good idea. Dogs
C, you should pay ________ for the tickets. -There aren’t enough snacks for the party, which are exhibited in the Landers Theater. hour
A. They want to communicate better
their kids. A. “They are too changeable. (皇冠). the
B. You can call 869-1334 to talk to the actors. How long
D, speaking it is the hardest part. over
C. Did you buy ______,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项. This will help you with both speech and pronunciation(发音)
Talk to yourself as much as possible. parkE. People who lived near her store were poor. sorry
C. had pizza
B. Then you can help each other. keep fit
A,选择最佳选项, ”she said. Ltd. Both the mothers and children were happy. interesting
D。A. helps
B.m. could
C。至少包括三幅图的内容. 3 Have a “study buddy”:
$ 8 for people over 18. The children _____ in the store. They cleaned the windows in the store. ___ thinking in English. The children worked one hour for Mrs. They were very ______. At 7. for
D. most 六.
-OK。只填写字母.m. at(
)42,000 of the dog translating gadgets have been sold since it was on sale in Japan late last year. If you read aloud. SundayWhere. she
B. She is going to teach in China next year. doctor
A Japanese toy maker speaks out that they made a gadget (小配件)that translates (翻译)dog bark(狗叫)into people’s language and plans to sell the gadget in U. some
B. How many(
)24. gives
“The Little Angel”
B. -I have a toothache,从第51-61小题所给的A. Want to go. An old lady said she found a job as a foreign language
B. Eliza won the first prize. He enjoyed reading (8)_______ playing golf. Her
D,根据你读到的信息完成表格.
A. people need to talk to dogs
B, 311 E. A. But you have to finish the homework first. on Friday, make your mouth do what your mind is learning. A. This text mainly tells us that _______. taking(
)28. clever
C, ”the marketing manager said、B, sad. colder
D. terrible(
A. In the museum. cards
-We ______ many photos at the park. harder
C. Reporters D、C。请参考下面几幅图写一篇短文谈谈你的寒假计划. day off
Yesterday Nick and I had a very nice (1)_____:30 p.
D. If your parents take you to see the play. go out
B五, you make your mouth do what your mind is learning. in
十一. must
B. pilot(
)33. stayed
C. pet stores and gift shops this summer. A:30 p. 书面表达(10分)
寒假即将来临.
A。短文题目已给出. On Mother’s Day. today. he
D. “Besides. “Helping them learn about‘Lady Liberty’is really
B,000 letters. the gadget is very expensive
B, he began his own company. for
C, _____ I watch TV
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他15条回答
八年级英语上册期末测试卷
班级 ________姓名 ________分数________
考试时间:120分钟 满分:120分
听力部分(20):
一、 选出你所听到的单词(5分):
A . hardly
A . difference
C . difficult
B . rabbit
C . babysit
A . go swimming
B. go shopping
C. go camping
二、听录音选择正确的答语。( 5分)
)1. A. He often
swimming .
B. Yes, he does.
C. Once a week.
)2. A. Every day
B. By bike
Fine ,thank you.
)3. A. He’s tired ...
1. After a long walk, little Jim was hungry and tired. He could _______ walk any
A. suddenly
2. I will go to the zoo if it _______ tomorrow.
A. doesn’t rain
B. will rain
D. won’t rain
3. How about ______ with us?
A. go sgopping
B. goes shopping
C. going shopping
D. going shop
4. Mum, where are my shoes?
Under the chair, please _____.
A. put it on
B. put on it
C. put on them
D. put them on
5. Dad often tells me _________ about sports and we do sports every day,so ...
第二部分 笔试(100分)
II. Multiple choice (本题共20分,每小题1分)
)1.—Can you sing? —Yes I can,_____ I can’t sing very well.
)2.You can’t _____ jeans to the party. If you do so, the teacher won’t let you ___.
)3.What ____ you ______ at this time yesterday?
)4. The teacher said I could do better _____ English .
)5.It’s twelve o’clock, It’s time for you to go to bed, Jim.
OK, _____ Mum.
A. Good evening
B. Goodbye
C. Good night
)6.There ________ a basket...
五. 单项填空(共15分,每小题1分)
从下列各句所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
)21. -Who is Mozart?
-______ is a musician.
)22. -Mom, _____ I watch TV?
-Yes, you can. But you have to finish the homework first.
)23. -______ milk do we need?
-Just one cup.
A. How much
B. How long
C. How often
D. How many
)24. That is Beckham. He was born ________ 1975.
)25. -Let’s ________ fruit salad for lunch.
-OK, good idea.
-OK, good idea.
)26. Class 9 had a great time on the school trip. They were very ______.
)27. -What did you do last Sunday?
-We ______ many photos at the park.
)28. -What do you want to do for vacation?
-I _______ my grandmother.
B. am going to visit
C. visited
D. visiting
)29. Eliza won the first prize. She played _______ beautiful piano piece.
)30. All the movie ...
五. 单项填空(共15分,每小题1分)
从下列各句所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
)21. -Who is Mozart?
-______ is a musician.
)22. -Mom, _____ I watch TV?
-Yes, you can. But you have to finish the homework first.
)23. -______ milk do we need?
-Just one cup.
A. How much
B. How long
C. How often
D. How many
)24. That is Beckham. He was born ________ 1975.
-OK, good idea.
a.b.b.a.c.b.c.b.b.a.a.ca.b.a.a.b.b.d.a.d.b.a.a.b.ba.b.b.cC.A.DB.A.C.Dreadaloud much
in tic.b.e.f.g1955.age.was.sell.1973.years.book.and
五.1A,2.B,3.A,4.C,5.B,6.D,7.D,8.B,9.C,10.D,11.D,12.A,13.C,14.B,15.B。六。1.B,2.C,3.B,4.C,5.A,6.A,7.D
五题A,B,A,C,B,D,C,B,A,D,A,C,B,C
自己在百度上搜赛
可以问老师
a b a c b d
这个问题...很精辟
怎么没有答案的啊
八年级上册英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖