急 !跪求英语好的!我要给教授写一封信的英语...

您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
英语翻译题目
的一位教授,希望参 所研究的一个项目。要求:1.介绍自己 2. 阐述自己参加这个项目的理由或优势条件 3. 期待得到肯定的答复。字数在150字左右
for a given month is calculated automatically by multiplying the amount of points by the respective individual payrate. The individual payrate is determined by the number of special offers you have registered for in a given month and the payment method you choose.
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注英语翻译假如你叫Daming,刚刚认识了一个澳大利亚笔友,他的名字叫Tom,请你给他写一封信介绍一下你自己好吗?信的开头已给出.Dear Tom,Pleased to meet you!My name is Daming.I’m from China.I want you to be my friend.I like English._百度作业帮
英语翻译假如你叫Daming,刚刚认识了一个澳大利亚笔友,他的名字叫Tom,请你给他写一封信介绍一下你自己好吗?信的开头已给出.Dear Tom,Pleased to meet you!My name is Daming.I’m from China.I want you to be my friend.I like English.
假如你叫Daming,刚刚认识了一个澳大利亚笔友,他的名字叫Tom,请你给他写一封信介绍一下你自己好吗?信的开头已给出.Dear Tom,Pleased to meet you!My name is Daming.I’m from China.I want you to be my friend.I like English.
Dear Tom,Pleased to meet you!My name is Daming.I’m from China.I want you to be my friend.I like English.Although I am not very good at it,I think I can do better if I work harder.I am now a student in a middle school.I like my math teacher.So I put my heart into learning math well.I like running and playing basketball.Everyday after school,I'll play basketball with my classmates on the playground.What ahout you?Can you write back to me as soon as possible?I hope we can learn from each other.Looking forward for your writing back.Best wishes!Yours,Daming.汤姆:很高兴遇见你!我叫大明.我来自中国.我想你做我的朋友.我喜欢英语.虽然我并不擅长,但我相信只要我在努力点,就能把它学好.我现在是个中学生.我喜欢数学老师.所以我很用心地学好数学.我喜欢跑步和打篮球.每天放学后我会和我的同学在操场上打球.你呢?你能尽快写信给我吗?我希望我们能互相学习.期待你的回信.最好的祝福!你的,大明
Very nice to meet you! My name is Daming. I am a very outgoing man from China. I'm very happy to meet you from the vast sea of humanity and I am eager to make friends with you.I lik...
您可能关注的推广回答者:新课程学习指导八年级英语下册第七单元作文怎么写 跪求 急!!!!!!!_百度知道
新课程学习指导八年级英语下册第七单元作文怎么写 跪求 急!!!!!!!
设你要去泰山春游,请写一封信让你的朋友王鹏帮忙照顾小狗。注意信的格式要正确,并帮你浇花
I am going to mountain Tai.And help me with watering the flowers.If you help meDear XiaoMingGood morning,i will thank you,could you please help me with looking after my dog.I am sending you a card
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
八年级英语下册的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
这很简单的嘛。,是好学生都会的里,oh。。。,ohoh。。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁最加分跪求高手帮写篇英语作文(写一封信给旅馆)急~使用提示下面写一封信给一家旅馆抱怨你最近的呆在那里.1.写的旅馆地址——皇家饭店,12公路、Ladstone,肯特,K90NO2.1月23日使用日期.3.你不知道你正在写一个男_百度作业帮
最加分跪求高手帮写篇英语作文(写一封信给旅馆)急~使用提示下面写一封信给一家旅馆抱怨你最近的呆在那里.1.写的旅馆地址——皇家饭店,12公路、Ladstone,肯特,K90NO2.1月23日使用日期.3.你不知道你正在写一个男
使用提示下面写一封信给一家旅馆抱怨你最近的呆在那里.1.写的旅馆地址——皇家饭店,12公路、Ladstone,肯特,K90NO2.1月23日使用日期.3.你不知道你正在写一个男人或一个女人.4.说你为什么写作——抱怨你呆在旅馆里.说当你呆在那里——14和15一月.5.投诉—淋浴:太冷,房间里:很脏,也是饭店:封闭的很早.(使用一下形容词:快乐,惊).6.说什么你想旅馆去做——退钱给你一些钱付给你工资.7.最后这封信.我也不懂!最后一道题就这个,这是我翻译过来的!原题是:V.WritingUse the prompts below to write a letter to a hotel complaining about your recent stay there.1.Write the address of the hotel----Hotel Royal,12 High road,Ladstone,Kent,K90NO2.Use the date 23rd January.3.You do not know if you are writing to a man or a woman.4.Say why you are writing ---- to complain about your stay at the hotel.Say when you stayed there----14th and 15th January.5.Complaints----the shower: the room: also the restaurant:closed very early.(使用一下形容词:dissatisfied,unhappy,surprised)6.Say what you would like the hotel to do----refund you some of the money you paid.7.End the letter appropriately.(他就是让我用英语写 一封信给旅馆)
Hello Mr.Manager of Hotel Royal,12 High road,Ladstone,Kent,K90NOI'm a visitor.I stayed at your hotel from 14th to 15th January,I hoped I could have a happy experience when I live in hotel but the hotel wasn't good as my imagination.When I took shower,I was surprised to find the water was too cold to use.The room was extremely dirty and untidy.And the most annoying thing was that the restaurant closed very early,so I missed the dinner time when I was quite hungry.In a word,many disadvantages made me unhappy.Now I'll come back to your hotel on bissness,I hope the hotel coud become much better than before.So I wnat to give you some advice.I think visitors want to have warm water when they are taking shower.The room must be cleaned twice a day to keep tidy.And the restaurant should extend opening time.That's exactly what visitors need!I hope my advance can be helpful.Your'sXXX
这个我可以写,但是具体的内容是什么呢,你写的我实在看不懂急!急! 急!英语作文…_百度知道
急!急! 急!英语作文…
易发脾气 你的问题,爱母亲。你的情况,叫李晓华,有点害怕母亲母亲的情况,请根据下列内容用英语写一封信给报社,JUST
ASK栏目的主持人RALPH! 对你很严格,请求他帮助解决一个长期困扰你的问题! 很少有时间和你说话! 希望互相了解! 不知道如何沟通:学习成绩好:大学教授,工作勤奋:很少交流英语作文:假如你是一名中学生
m a great student at school and I like m afraid of her,I don&#39Dear Ralph, I't have have enough time to talk with my parents because my mother is a professor and she works very hard.Well.Could you pleases angrt know what to do and I feel very confused.Tm looking forward to hearing from you soon,I&#39.However?I'm writing this letter to tell you something about myself.Even she&#39,I&#39.In a word,I don&#39
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
Wm a great student at school and I like my parents very much.It know what to do and I feel very confusedDear Ralph,
Thank you very to read my letts angry with me very often.
Li Xiaohua 参考楼上做了一点语法上和格式上的修改;m writing this letter to tell you something about myself.Could you please give me some advice,I don&#39,I&#39.Even she&#39.But I don'm looking forward to hearing from you soon,I't have enough time to talk with my parents because my mother is a professor and she works very hard.Therefore.I&#39?I'm afraid of her
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 写一封信的英语 的文章

随机推荐