do you havedo not have to....

Do I need to do my homework now ? No,you____A.can not B.must not C.can D.do not have to选哪个?为什么?
莱茵小镇333
Ddont have to = neednt 不必的意思我必须现在就做我的作业么 不 不必
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
C目测是。没瞎猜
扫描下载二维码"Access denied you do not have sufficient privileges.__You have to - Microsoft Community
Applies to
"Access denied you do not have sufficient privileges.__You have to invoke this utility running in elevated mode."
I get the error:
"Access denied you do not have sufficient privileges.
You have to invoke this utility running in elevated mode."
when I'm trying to convert my FAT32 external hard disk into NTFS using commad prompt.
I am the only user on this computer and I am the admin. How do I give myself more privileges in order to do the conversion right?
And if I can't, how can I convert the hard disk to NTFS without having to delete or move my files?
115 people had this question
replied on
Start the command prompt with adminrights ( click "Run as administrator" ):
"A programmer is just a tool which converts caffeine into code" CLIP- Stellvertreter http://www.winvistaside.de/
34 people found this helpful
replied on
Start the command prompt with adminrights ( click "Run as administrator" ):
"A programmer is just a tool which converts caffeine into code" CLIP- Stellvertreter http://www.winvistaside.de/
34 people found this helpful
replied on
I'm having the same problem.
I've tried to "run as administrator" on my hd external icon but i right-clicked and doesn't have that option.
What to do now, please?
16 people found this helpful
replied on
To override Access denied you do not have sufficient privileges... error, go to %windir%/system32, right click on cmd.exe and select Run as administrator, and execute your commands on command window.
46 people found this helpful
replied on
To override Access denied you do not have sufficient privileges... error, go to %windir%/system32, right click on cmd.exe and select Run as administrator, and execute your commands on command window.
6 people found this helpful
replied on
I am having the same problem. I tried running the command format h:&(a pen drive) in cmd administrator mode, but still I am getting the same error message:
Access Denied as you do not have sufficient privileges.
You have to invoke this utility running in elevated mode.
What could be the reason?
28 people found this helpful
replied on
I get the error:
"Access denied you do not have sufficient privileges.
You have to invoke this utility running in elevated mode."
when I'm trying to convert my FAT32 external hard disk into NTFS using commad prompt.
I am the only user on this computer and I am the admin. How do I give myself more privileges in order to do the conversion right?
And if I can't, how can I convert the hard disk to NTFS without having to delete or move my files?
Why doesn''t give any person (from Microsoft) an honest answer to this question?
10 people found this helpful
replied on
i have windows 7 and i went to the search bar on the start icon.. typed cmd.exe.& ---then up above a little picture of the black box with the &c: prompt - i right clicked that and in the drop down box was the option to run as administrator. hope that helps...
i know so hard to figure out what these guys talk about makes me crazy to try to figure it out.
7 people found this helpful
replied on
I did this, but I get the same error still.
I tried also with Powershell.
Both of them said on the window title that I was an administrator, so this error appears to come up on different issues as well.
I have Windows 7 home Pro 64.
I have an SD card that has worked earlier on this computer and on my phone, but now my phone gives an error on it: "Check your SD card on computer". My computer is unable to read it as well and I try to format it. I tried formatting with some graphic tool
which failed. And on DOS prompt which claims that I don't have permissions for formatting (= wrong error message).
And yes, I know which drive I need to format. I checked that from drivers where it was mentioned on description.
2 people found this helpful
replied on
You've been told what to do. It's very basic. You right click and choose Run As Administrator. Like every thing that requires admin privilege, you need to right click.
10 people found this helpful
replied on
So very presumptious and unhelpful.& YOU have been told that the user has right clicked or otherwise run CMD as admin.& And they STILL get the same error.
I have duplicated this:
- with an external drive formatted NTFS already...& permissions set on the drive seem to stop someone other than owner from formatting the drive.
I am NOT sure that this is related to the OP problem and I do not know the way around the issue.& Perhaps someone might help rather than repeat the mantra "run as administrator" when this is already being done.
26 people found this helpful
* Please try a lower page number.
* Please enter only numbers.
* Please try a lower page number.
* Please enter only numbers.&&&& To be a class president,you have to do a lot of things,and some students might not like you.Do you still want the &job?If your answer is "yes",&& then you should start to prepare for it.& &You can make a team to help you make posters and write a speech.Your speech should be interesting,&& or no one will pay any attention to it.When you finish these things,you can begin to run for it.&&&& First,put up your posters& to &tell others you want to be the president.& &Find a good time to& give your speech.Don't forget to list&& your ideas -tell other students what you will do for them,& &but don't promise something you cannot do,because if you win but you don't keep your words,all the students will hate you.Make some campaign
T-shirts for you and your team,and let people know what you are doing.Be nice to everyone,because people will
vote for you if they like you.&&&&&&&&
根据短文内容,完成表格.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& How to Prepare for the Campaign
&&&&&&&& What to do?What's the purpose (目的)?Make posters with the help of your team and put them up.Let others
know (1) ___.Write (2) ____,and list your ideas in it.&& Let others know (3) ___.Wear (4) ____ with your team.Let others know what you are doing.(5) _____.Make others like you.
暗月劽竨证擀图
1.you want to be the class president 2.an interesting speech/a speech 3.what you will do for them 4.campaign T-shirts 5.Be nice to others (答案不唯一.)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码关于Do you have enough time to do all the things you have to do and want to do?的文章,
你有充足的时间去做所有的事 你必须做的和想做的么
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码2011年9月 总版技术专家分月排行榜第一2011年8月 总版技术专家分月排行榜第一2011年7月 总版技术专家分月排行榜第一2011年6月 总版技术专家分月排行榜第一2011年5月 总版技术专家分月排行榜第一2011年4月 总版技术专家分月排行榜第一
2011年3月 总版技术专家分月排行榜第二2011年2月 总版技术专家分月排行榜第二
本帖子已过去太久远了,不再提供回复功能。

我要回帖

更多关于 oppo you like 的文章

随机推荐