I feel yourfeel love remix求翻...

此歌曲为音乐欣赏,暂无歌词一首歌词的中文翻译,跪求!!!BENI - I love you 。。_百度知道
一首歌词的中文翻译,跪求!!!BENI - I love you 。。
定要专业人士来帮我回答。 重谢;ll get us through somehow 've got to tell you now my darling As we hold each other apart Is obscene
a bit that we rest our bodies onIf we just close our eyes together now It'll get us through somehowCause i love once got fromAny sad song they singAll the troubles they bringI love you There were secrets into younger loversToo young to ever be touchedI love you How could we ever hold to find each other The way we lived todayDreaming of the lover they rapt is suffer around everythingDreaming of it only to have then peple winsAll of the time that you ask to you love me with all of your heartHow if I ever took my love away and when I just tell you aboveWoo Woo WooI've handed everything on the silver pleatherNothing but street cats cold in the darkSearching through the lives I'm looking for a place to stay a little bit better Feel good in eyes on the middle of the night following the sparks Woo
WooI&#39!I love youI don't wanna hear a sad song tonightMissed the stormy weatherI love you We have run away together in the night Coming to lightIs not like we've got to tell you now my darling As we hold each other apart Is obscene
a bit that we rest our bodies onIf we just close our eyes together now It'll get us through somehow Cause I love once got fromAny sad song they singAll the troubles they bringIf we just close our eyes together now It&#39
提问者采纳
it’ll get us through somehow如果我们一起闭上眼睛,当我们互相拥抱着 This old single bed that we rest our bodies on躺在这个古老的单人床上时 If we just close our eyes together now.W种方式度过(艰难险阻, as we hold each other upon现在我一定要告诉你亲爱的.W眼睛?”How全手打自翻?)Cause our love won’t scar from any sad song they sing?’每当你问“你是否全心J.W们互相拥抱着This old single bed that we rest our bodies on躺在这个古老的单人床上时If we just close our eyes together now.W悲伤的歌I love you我爱你We have run away together in the night,我们会以某种方式度过(艰难险阻,那将会把你撕成碎片Ooo-ooo-oohooo-ooo-oohI’ve got to tell you now my darling, coming to life今晚我们一起私奔.W带来的麻烦而受伤I love you我爱你There are secrets into young lovers too young to ever be touched有些秘密太年轻的情侣无法感J,Flickering eyes in the middle of the night,当我J?Dreaming of a love that wraps itself around everything梦想着一种包裹着全世界的爱Dreaming of it only to have them clip our wings梦想着它只会让他人剪断我们的翅膀All of the times that you ask ‘Do you love me with all of your heart.W寻找一个稍好些的容身之所,我们会以某种方式度过(艰难险阻, as we hold each other upon现在我一定要告诉你亲爱的!^o^ 希望喜欢~本人非英语专业人士, it would just tear you apart如果我撤走了我的爱?)Cause our love won’t scar from any sad song they sing,只是在黑暗中瑟瑟发抖的流浪猫,强人勿拍咳咳(原谅我打上了一些j,只是爱好者, it’ll get us through somehow如果我们一起J, following the sparks午夜闪烁的眼睛在追寻闪光Ooo-ooo-ooohooo-ooo-ooohI’ve got to tell you now my darling.W同身受I love you我爱你How could we ever hope to find each other the way we live today.w以表示这是我翻的~hah^^) I love you我爱你I don’t wanna hear a sad song tonight amidst the stormy weather今晚被暴风雨包围的我不想听J,因为我们的爱情不会因为他人唱的悲歌or the troubles they bring或是因为他人带来的麻烦而受伤If we just close our eyes together now, if I ever took my love away,因为我们的爱情不会因为他人唱的悲歌or the troubles they bring或是因为他人J?)Cause our love won’t scar from any sad song they sing?曾经的我们怎能希求找到如今我们所带给彼此的生活,奔赴新生It’s not like we were handed everything on a silver platter我们并没有不劳而获Nothing but stray cats cold in the dark,我们会以某J,Searching through the leaves and looking for a place just a little bit better.W闭上眼睛!.W全意的爱我, it’ll get us through somehow如果我们一起闭上J!,仅仅是在枝叶中J,因为我们的爱情不会因为他人唱的悲歌
or the troubles they bring或是因为他人带来的麻烦而受伤J
提问者评价
谢谢你帮我大忙了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
我爱你我不想再听到一首悲伤的歌tonightmissed风雨飘摇的weatheri爱你我们一起奔跑在晚上来轻、不喜欢我们把所有的东西都在银pleathernothing但街猫在寒冷darksearching通过生活,我在找一个住的地方的更好一点感觉很好的眼睛半夜后火花求爱wooi必须现在告诉你,亲爱的当我们拥抱彼此分开是淫秽的一点,我们休息一下我们的身体onif我们一起闭上眼睛现在可以通过somehowcause我爱一旦有任何悲伤的歌,他们singall烦恼使我爱你有秘密的为年轻loverstoo年轻,永远touchedi爱你,我们如何能坚持到对方我们生活的方式todaydreaming的爱人他们着迷的是受周围everythingdreaming只有那有人winsall的时间,你要你爱我和你所有hearthow如果我把我的爱的时候,当我告诉你bovewoo宇wooi必须现在告诉你,亲爱的当我们拥抱彼...
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌,歌词其中有一句can you feel my_百度知道
求一首英文歌,歌词其中有一句can you feel my
求一首英文歌,歌词其中有一句can you feel my或者can y珐担粹杆诔访达诗惮涧ou fly,是一个男的喊着唱的,后来有几句是女的唱的
不是你们说的这几个,不是can you feel it 和can you feel my word
can you feel my word 歌手:王力宏 专辑:不可思议 LRC歌词 打印预览 词:李焯雄 rap:王力宏曲:王力宏 你只喜欢我微笑 你决定我的需要 我要怎么说才好 我不是为你珐担粹杆诔访达诗惮涧制造 关心像是泥沼 拉住我往下掉 爱是漂亮口号 透过你的视角 你把我的喜好 随便删掉 变成你要的调调 你为我好我知道 我都知道 我的烦恼我的骄傲 你却不明了 怎样爱你才好 毕竟黑白需要自由奔跑 不能满足拥抱 can you feel my word 真实的我没办法伪造 can you take my hands 真诚你会感觉到 can you feel my word 真实的我没办法伪造 并不想讨好 你才觉得我重要 你只要我有礼貌 其他假装看不到 我要怎么说才好 当我的情绪低潮 关心像是泥沼 拉住我往下掉 爱是漂亮口号 透过你的视角 你把我的喜好 随便删掉 变成你要的调调 你为我好我知道 我都知道 我的烦恼我的骄傲 你却不明了 怎样爱你才好 毕竟黑白需要自由奔跑 rap:i keep on comin' back for more yo 日日夜夜我闭着双眼祈祷 为什么只有我的音乐能够让我依靠 我知道我的世界已经变的越来越小 跑不掉逃不了 怎么面带着微笑 怎么面对着你才好 怎么眼泪都在掉 怎么嘴嘟着好严肃 这不是哭着就好 怎么旋律在我脑袋 一直转一直绕 一直率一直撑着我再一次祷告 帮助我 can you feel my word 真实的我没办法伪造 can you take my hands 真诚你会感觉到 can you feel my word 真实的我没办法伪造 并不想讨好你才觉得我重要
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他7条回答
歌名:can you feel it
歌手:jean roch
女士们,先生们 ladies and gentleman
时间在这里 the time is here
现在是时候 the time is now
世界各地 all over the world
巴黎 paris
桑特旧金山 sant francisco
每个人假期 everyone on holiday
把空气中的饮料 put your drinks in the air
这一次 this time
让罗奇 jean roch
你能感觉到吗? can you feel it?
你能感觉到吗? can you feel it?
让罗奇说, jean roch says
你能感觉到吗? can you feel it?
让罗奇说, jean roch says
你能感觉到吗? can you feel it?
让罗奇说, jean roch says
你能感觉到它,感觉到它,感觉到它 can you feel it
你能感觉到吗? can you feel it?
你能感觉到吗? can you feel it?...
就是这首:Can You Feel the Love Tonight
——Elton John 很多人翻唱的。
今夜爱无限——《狮子王》里的插曲。
can you feel my word王力宏倒有一个。。不过没女的唱的啊好像
歌手:Jean Roch
歌曲名:《Can you feel it》
Can you feel it——jean roch
can you feel it
嘻嘻还是Sarah Connor的《just one last dance》
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首经典英文歌,歌词里有一句是say i love you all my life有没人知道啊.好象后面还有个feel inside这句的._百度作业帮
一首经典英文歌,歌词里有一句是say i love you all my life有没人知道啊.好象后面还有个feel inside这句的.
一首经典英文歌,歌词里有一句是say i love you all my life有没人知道啊.好象后面还有个feel inside这句的.
是不是Michael Bolton的 said I love you but I liedhttp://221.224.6.42/blog/mp3/8.mp3You are the candle, love's the flameA fire that burns through wind and rainShine your light on this heart of mineTill the end of timeYou came to me like the dawn through the nightJust shinin' like the sunOut of my dreams and into my lifeYou are the one, you are the oneSaid I loved you but I lied'Cause this is more than love I feel insideSaid I loved you but I was wrong'Cause love could never ever feel so strongSaid I loved you but I liedWith all my soul I've tried in vainHow can mere words my heart explainThis taste of heaven so deep so trueI've found in youSo many reasons in so many waysMy life has just begunNeed you forever, I need you to stayYou are the one, you are the oneSaid I loved youBut this is more than love I feel insideSaid I loved you.But I lied

我要回帖

更多关于 feel love remix 的文章

随机推荐