you`re 和I`ll里re和ll怎...

这里是精美的空间欢迎动画,您还没有安装flash播放器插件,因此无法观赏,点击此处继续进入空间
Someday we will be together.I'll Be There For You You're All I Need To Get By 歌词 作词:,作曲: - 九天音乐
,歌词,LRC歌词,&%=trk.ArtistName%>新专辑歌词,&%=trk.AlbumName%>歌词" /> 歌词 作词:&%=lrc.Librettist%>,作曲:&%=pose%> &%=trk.Name%>新专辑&%=trk.AlbumName%>所有歌曲九天音乐免费试听下载" />
to get by, ahhhhhYou're all, I needto get by, ahhhhh(Background sample: Notorious B.I.G.)[Lie together, cry together, I swear to God I hope we fuckin' die together]Shorty I'm there for you anytime you need meFor real girl, it's me in your world, believe meNuttin make a man feel better than a womanQueen with a crown that be down for whateverThere are few things that's forever, my ladyWe can make war or make babiesBack when I was nothinYou made a brother feel like he was somethinThat's why I'm with you to this day boo no frontinEven when the skies were grayYou would rub me on my back and say "Baby it'll be okay"Now that's real to a brother like me babyNever ever give my booty away and keep it tight aightAnd I'ma walk these dogs so we can liveIn a phat-ass crib with thousands of kidsWord life you don't need a ring to be my wifeJust be there for me and I'ma make sure weBe livin in the effin lap of luxuryI'm realizing that you didn't have to funk wit meBut you did, now I'm going all out kidAnd I got mad love to give, you my nigga(Chorus) 2X'sMary J. BligeLike sweet morning dewI took one look at youAnd it was plain to seeYou were my destinyWith you I'll spend my timeI'll dedicate my lifeI'll sacrifice for youDedicate my life for youI got a love jonz for your body and your skin toneFive minutes alone I'm already on the bonePlus I love the fact you got a mind of your ownNo need to shop around you got the good stuff at homeEven if I'm locked up North you in the worldWrapped in three-fourths of cloth never showin your stuff off, booIt be true me for you that's how it isI be your Noah, you be my WizI'm your Mister, you my Mrs. with hugs and kissesValentine cards and birthday wishes? PleaseBe on another level of planning, of understandingthe bond between man and woman, and childThe highest elevation, cuz we aboveAll that romance crap, just show your love当前位置: &
求翻译:Some day, I’ll be living in a big ole city。And all you’re ever gonna be is mean是什么意思?
Some day, I’ll be living in a big ole city。And all you’re ever gonna be is mean
问题补充:
有一天,我将生活在一个大的OLE城市和所有你曾经要去可就是这个意思
有一天,我就会生活在一个大OLE city。and所有你永远是要将意味着
某一天,我将是生存在一个大好极了城市。并且您是的所有是卑鄙的
总有一天,会先住在大 ole 旷达所有你永远会是意味着
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!如何添加新设备?