杭州市2010年2010中考作文英语作文范文

您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
2010年中考英语作文预测题目及范文
来源:  17:29:00 【】 
  假如你是初三学生杨帆,在复习备考阶段遇到烦恼时。你的笔友Mike给过你很多鼓励。现在请你给他写封回信,感谢他对你的鼓励和帮助。  内容提示:1. What troubled you? 2. How did he encourage you? 3. Thanks for his help.  写作要求:1.80词左右;2.信的开头、结尾已给出,不计入总词数;3.信中不能出现真实姓名和校名。  Dear Mike,   Although I haven‘t written to you for a long time, I‘d like to thank you from my the bottom of my heart Yours,   Yang Fan  参考答案:  Dear Mike,   Although I haven‘t written to you for a long time, I‘d like to thank you from my the bottom of my heart.   Since I failed in the PE test, I‘ve lost interest in studying anything. I believed no matter how hard I worked. I wouldn‘t realize my dream to be a famous senior high school. It‘s you who encouraged me to overcome myself.   What you said is right. Whether to enter an ideal school is not my real goal. The most important thing is that one should always dream to be better. As long as I try my best with the spirit of not giving up, everything will be OK.   Having a friend like you, I‘m sure we‘ll make progress together. Thank you.   Yours,   Yang Fan
文章责编:guofengru& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 11:46:45)?&&( 16:45:37)?&&( 11:03:52)?&&( 11:08:24)?&&( 11:05:52)?&&( 11:04:08)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-全国各地重点高中:
全国各地杯赛:
您现在的位置: &
2010年浙江中考英语作文范文
来源:中考网整合&&&&&&&& 15:15:14
   2010年浙江中考英语作文范文
  (2010&浙江省卷,77,15)
  请你选择最喜欢的一门学科,以My favourite Subject 为题,写一篇短文,说说喜欢这门学科的理由,以及平时是怎样学习的。
  要求:1.词数80左右
  &&&&& 2.叙事清楚,语句通顺,语意连贯。
  3.文中不得出现真实的人名与校名。
  【答案】My favourite Subject
  English is my favourte subject because English is used widely in the world,especially in Yiwu,a city with so many foreigners. What's more,I like it because my English teacher is kind and friendly to me.
  In order to learn English well,I read English aloud every morning and listen to the teacher carefully in class. After class,I often wacth English programs and keep an English diary every day.
  In a word, I love English and I will continue to learn it better.
北京市公安局海淀分局备案编号:
中考网版权所有Copyright© . All Rights Reserved.2010年上海中考英语作文题及范文
编辑点评:本文为2010念上海中考英语作文题及范文。2010年上海中考英语作文题为I'm proud of myself,我为我自己骄傲。文章中要包括:1、What kind of person are you? 2、What makes you proud of yourself 3、Why are you proud of yourself?
上海中考英语作文题:I'm proud of myself
1、What kind of person are you?
2、What makes you proud of yourself(Give an example/examples)
3、Why are you proud of yourself?
要求:至少60字
I am a boy of less confidence. I always hate running. But as we all know,The students of Grade nine have to take part in the sports exam. At that moment,I just wanted to give up.but my parents encouraged me:&impossible is nothing,& &you could
yourself!& so with the encouragement of them, I tried my best to run and
on running.When I got to the finishing line, I felt proud of myself, though I didn't get the good mark, I knew,I won. I created a
for myself and I was so proud of myself!
本文为2010念上海中考英语作文题及范文。2010年上海中考英语作文题为I'm proud of myself,我为我自己骄傲。文章中要包括:1、What kind of person are you? 2、What makes you proud of yourself 3、Why are y
http://i1./topic/zuowenfanwen5309.png
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&湖州市2010年中考英语作文题目:  爱是心中的太阳,融化你我身边的冰雪。假设你是李明,你们学校的&“English&Garden”正在举办主题为“付出即是收获”的征文活动,请你联系自己平时的爱心行为和感受写一篇文章投稿。   要求:  1、文中不得出现真实人名和校名等相关信息。   2、80-100词,标题和文章开头已给出,不计入总词数。   参考词汇:help&,clean&up,an&old&people’s&home,make…happy   Giving&Is&Receiving   I&am&a&student&from&Green&Middle&School.______________________________  参考范文:  Giving&Is&Receiving   I&am&a&student&from&Green&Middle&School.&My&name&is&Li&Ming.&I&like&helpingothers&because&I&think&it&makes&me&very&happy.&I&often&help&my&classmates&with&theirschoolwork.&Sometimes&I&help&clean&up&city&parks.&I&go&to&the&old&people’s&homeand&do&some&cleaning&for&them&once&a&month.&So&I’m&pretty&popular&there.&I&oftenvisit&the&Children’s&Hospital&to&cheer&the&sick&kids&up.&I&read&stories&and&singsongs for&them.&I’m&good&with&children.&I&also&give&money&to&charities&to&helppeople&in trouble.&I&think&giving&is&receiving.&Helping&others&is&helping&ourselves.Do you&agree with&me?
编辑推荐:
共260人参考
共61人参考
共89人参考
共48人参考
共298人参考
共255人参考
共349人参考
共239人参考
共18人参考
精彩视频初中网上培训123456
考试答疑微信
版权所有 深圳市诺达实业有限公司 &
All Rights Reserved 粤ICP备号-3↓历届中考英语作文题相关文章↓
网站声明:本作文范文来源于网络,只在为网友提供资料参考之用,本站无意侵犯其它网站或公司版权,同时本站不对本作文范文的准确性、时效性或完整性作任何保证,对于因使用或无法使用而导致的任何损害,教客网无须承担法律责任。同时对于使用本网站链接的其他网站或网页而引起的任何损害,教客网不承担任何法律责任。 
我们一致在努力为您免费提供,,,,,,,,,,,,等,本站无需注册,直接下载!欢迎您再次光临
,如果您觉得好,请分享给您的朋友,谢谢!
作者:佚名&&&&文章来源:本站原创&&&&点击数:&&&&更新时间:
联系本站QQ:
文章录入:管理员&&&&责任编辑:管理员&
上一篇文章:
下一篇文章: 没有了
【】【】【】【】【】
&&快速查找资源,搜索一下吧:
&&作文频道推荐:
&&&&&&&&&&
&&您可能还需要以下资源: