英文翻译~中译英!!在线中译英等!!!

CNKI翻译助手-辅助英语在线翻译系统(文献翻译|专业词汇翻译|学术翻译|专业英语翻译|术语翻译)
|& 设CNKI翻译助手为主页 |
2008 CNKI-中国知网
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
&2008中国知网(cnki)
中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社求大神帮我用英文翻译一段文字.可以适当帮我加一点句子!急求~在线等题目(Why Ipursue for further education?我为什么选择继续深造)正文:我为什么选择继续深造?有时候,我也会想想这个问题.参_作业帮
求大神帮我用英文翻译一段文字.可以适当帮我加一点句子!急求~在线等题目(Why Ipursue for further education?我为什么选择继续深造)正文:我为什么选择继续深造?有时候,我也会想想这个问题.参
求大神帮我用英文翻译一段文字.可以适当帮我加一点句子!急求~在线等题目(Why Ipursue for further education?我为什么选择继续深造)正文:我为什么选择继续深造?有时候,我也会想想这个问题.参加工作以后,知识能力影响着职位升迁.为了获得更好的工作机会,就需要有足够的能力,能力来自学习更多的知识与经验.继续深造,可以丰富生活的内容,能在学习中成长,收获快乐.继续深造,不仅是为了自己能过得更好,也是为了给家人更好的保障,更能做一个有利于社会的人.
Why I pursue for further education?This is the problem that sometimes I thought.Utill I got a job,I knewthe ability of knowledge has a great influence with the promoting of my position.In order to get a better job and apportunity,I must own adequate ability,while the ability come from learning more knowledge and exprience.Further education can richen my life ,make me more mature and gain happiness.Not only is further education
for my better life in future,but alse it give my family a better security.Last Updated
Our recommendations急求英语文章正确翻译~~ 不要用金山词霸或翻译器翻译 在线等~~跪求~~翻译好的加悬赏~谢谢谢谢!!!!_百度知道
急求英语文章正确翻译~~ 不要用金山词霸或翻译器翻译 在线等~~跪求~~翻译好的加悬赏~谢谢谢谢!!!!
经常会有同学们吃剩的馒头,食堂的垃圾桶里,一粒粒粮食从播种到收割。”这首诗既赞美了劳动人民的伟大,至少要经过20道工序,继承和发扬勤俭节约的传统美德,还有谁会在意随手丢弃的粮食,还有谁会在意粮食的由来。在生活中、稀饭随便乱扔,这中间包含了农民多少辛勤的劳动呀,拿出实际行动来爱惜粮食、节约粮食的问题!可以说。也许有人会说,也表达了劳动人民的辛劳10月16日是世界粮食日,全国每年浪费的粮食,现实情况令人堪忧。就以我们学校为例,足够五千万人吃一年,就让我们将更多的目光投向人们赖以生存的粮食,谈谈爱惜粮食,在家里挑吃捡穿……据有关部门估计。因为,不少同学也不懂得爱惜粮食,粒粒皆辛苦:我们早已远离食不果腹的年代、菜肴随处可见。我们作为中华民族的新生一代,吃饱饭?然而、糕点!
“锄禾日当午、吃好饭已经成了司空见惯的事情,浪费粮食的行为屡见不鲜。如今人们的生活好了,多么惊人的数据啊,再加工成成品粮;餐桌上的米饭,汗滴禾下土,他们把饼干、面包,却不能丢弃勤俭节约的传统美德,主要的是从现在做起。谁知盘中餐,每一粒粮食都浸透了农民的心血和汗水,今天
提问者采纳
it through the middle peasants include how hard work. Dinner, let us be more people to survive the vision of grain, but not discard the traditional virtues of thrift, Table rice. In life, the meal, often have classmates leftover steamed bread, the dining room of trash, saving food talk to spare, food caChuHeRiDangWu, for example! Can say, mainly from now on, rice casually throw, enough to eat a year, biscuits and bread. Because.Our new generation as the Chinese nation? However.Maybe someone will say, and who will care discarded food, today. Behold, a good meal has become commonplace things, every grain of grain are saturated with farms toil: we have ShiBuGuoF This poem is a great praise of the working people, pastry, HanDi bluegrass, granular soil is hard, 50 million people how amazing data, processing ChengPinLiang into at least 20 procedure, grain.&quot., pick up to eat at home in, waste food behavior, liao food from sowing to harvest, the reality is worrying, waste food, many students did not know how ts lives.. Nowadays people&#39, also expressed the working people&#39October 16th is world food day. According to relevant department estimates that each year, who will care about the origin of the grain!&quot, take action to treasure grain. In our school
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
October 16th is world food day, today, let us be more people to survive the vision of grain, grain, saving food talk to spare.
Maybe someone will say: we have ShiBuGuoFu away, the meal, a good meal has become commonplace things, who will care about the origin of the grain, and who will care discarded food? However, the reality is worrying, waste food behavior. In our school, for example, the dining room of trash, often have classmates leftover steamed bread, pastry, Table rice, food can be seen everywhere. In life, many students did not know how to cherish their food, biscuits and bread, rice casually throw, pick up to eat at home in... According to r...
October 16th is world food day, today, let us be more people to survive the vision of grain, grain, saving food talk to spare.
Maybe someone will say: we have ShiBuGuoFu away, the meal, a good meal has become commonplace things, who will care about the origin of the grain, and who will care discarded food? However, the reality is worrying, waste food behavior. In our school, for example, the dining room of trash, often have classmates leftover steamed bread, pastry, Table rice, food can be seen everywhere. In life, many students did not know how to cherish their food, biscuits and bread, rice casually throw, pick up to eat at home in... According to r...
October 16 is the world grain date, will let today us more vision go to the people livelihood grain, will chat the cherishing grain, the frugal grain question.perhaps
some people will say: We already are far away from the age which does not have enough to eat, ate sates the appetite, has the food already to become the commonly seen matter, but also some who will care about the grain the origin, but also some who will care about the grain which discarded conveniently? However, realistic situation worrying, the waste grain's behavior is common. Take our school as the example, in the cafeteria trash can, will have the steamed bun which, the cakes and p...
金山词霸的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请教:非危保函怎么翻译
---在线等!!!! - 外贸英语 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
& 请教:非危保函怎么翻译
---在线等!!!!
(外贸小SOHO)
外贸小SOHO
积分 20907
福步币 40 块
阅读权限 80
请教:非危保函怎么翻译
---在线等!!!!
“非危保函” 是这样翻译的吗 ?NON-HAZARD GOODS GUARANTEE LETTER&&还是GUARANTEE LETTER FOR NON-HAZARD GOODS&&我需要专业的写法&&谢谢
[ 本帖最后由 w.brian.z 于
15:55 编辑 ]
Jacky Hot In Summer 2007
UID 163222
积分 43993
福步币 34 块
阅读权限 120
非 危 品 保 函
船名航次:
我司运编号:
配贵司________年_______月________日船
货物名称(中文):
货物名称(英文):
分子结构式:
物理性能:
化学性能:
主要用途:
& && &&&兹证明上述货物为一般化工品,非易燃,非易爆,非腐蚀,非有毒和有害的物质,非氧化剂,非麻醉品,非精神性药品,无放射性,非用于制造化学武器的原料,在航海运输中属于非危险品,适合航海运输。如在航海运输过程中由此产生的一切后果,责任,风险,均由我司承担。
发货人(公司盖章)& && && && && && && &货运代理人盖章
日期:__年__月__日& && && && && && && &日期:__年__月__日
专业的不敢乱写,帮你顶一下。
(外贸小SOHO)
外贸小SOHO
积分 20907
福步币 40 块
阅读权限 80
我需要的是“非危保函” 是怎么翻译的 不是需要保涵文本!!! 还是谢谢 楼上的热情!
(安克赫利蒙。)
福步币 300 块
阅读权限 60
不错不错,本人收藏了。原帖由 jackyhot7 于
15:52 发表
非 危 品 保 函
船名航次:
我司运编号:
配贵司________年_______月________日船
货物名称(中文):
货物名称(英文):
分子结构式:
物理性能:
化学性能:
主要用途:
& && &&&兹证明 ...
积分 22898
福步币 388 块
阅读权限 80
请教:非危保函怎么翻译 ---在线等!!!!
“非危保函” 是这样翻译的吗 ?NON-HAZARD GOODS GUARANTEE LETTER&&还是GUARANTEE LETTER FOR NON-HAZARD GOODS&&我需要专业的写法&&谢谢
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. NON-HAZARD GOODS DECLARATION写正中间或靠右。
2.TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN靠左
内容一样。 I HEREBY CERTIFY THAT THERE ARE NO HAZARDOUS GOODS IN THIS SHIPMENT UNDER CONTRACT06-001 WITH LC NO。000/07。
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是