“为什么不更新ameba注册的博客了?”这...

Name: Ameba Pigg
GENERAL POINTS:? You are allowed to post about ANYTHING Pigg related. Please don't spam the community though.? If you have questions, please explain yourself as clearly as possible. Screenshots are very welcome!? Please post questions in a new entry, since they wouldn't be answered in older entries otherwise.? If you make a new entry, please tag it correctly.? Please put huge pictures (bigger than 500x500 under a cut).*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*]General tipps & tricks★ -]General tipps & tricks- If you have a 100%-item like a golden axe or a special glove, use it for the very last stroke, because you will get two rare items (this only works for material that is not five-minute-limited)Example:If you do this during a happy time you will even get 4 rare items in one go!★ -*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*New game:Pigg Caf&Open: Useful Community Links:- - - Here are some other useful links:- - Tags:, ,
i've been playing pigg on and off for many years, and every time i go back i forget how things work, hah..is there a way that i can view only clothing(etc) that costs gummies? i've got a lot saved up, and not sure where to go to spend them.is there a spot in the main shop, or do i have to visit the random little shops/gachas in the towns?sorry if i make no sense, but thank you! otlTags:
Not sure if this is the right place, but I am looking for friends on Pigg.No matter what gender or age, as long as you can speak english and actively use pigg. :)I would love to get to meet new friends :DMy ID: yokomitsukoYou can comment with your ID, so we can add each other &Tags:
Can anyone help me with this?
how come it won't convert? I have enough candies. someone please translate! thank you!~
could ayone help translate these for me, or tell me what they all sayjust the ones i marked in red pleaseTags:
could anyone explain what i am supposed to do here?
would anyone know where i can get this or is it from campagin/event?
How to do it? I don't know.Help.
In Life, if i decide i don't want my barn/farm animal area and i decide to put it away/pick it up, does that erase all my animals? :|Tags:,114网址导航

我要回帖

更多关于 ameba注册 的文章

随机推荐