牛津英语8a课文初三英语第一课课文文是什么

译林版牛津英语8A课文详细分析_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
3页免费8页1下载券4页1下载券6页免费6页4下载券 4页免费4页1下载券6页1下载券6页1下载券4页1下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢21页免费9页免费9页免费4页免费10页免费
译林版牛津英语8A课文详细分析|大​家​下​载​了​点​个​好​评​哈​,​谢​谢​啦​。​里​面​是​经​本​人​一​下​午​整​理​过​的​比​较​详​细​的A​课​文​的​讲​解​内​容​以​及​方​式​,​希​望​对​大​家​能​有​用​。
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢牛津英语8A说课稿 - 初中
牛津英语8A说课稿
牛津英语 8A 说课稿
作者:牛津英语 文章来源:本站原创 点击数: 6481 更新时间:
牛津初中英语 UNIT 2 School Life 说课稿
Introduce myself:
My name is Lu Guojuan. I have worked in Zhangqiao Middle School for 5
years. Today I want to talk about Unit 2, School Life Reading, 8A, Oxford
First, the analysis of the textbook:
The contents:
The part of the reading in the second unit aims to introduce school
life in British and American schools and it aims to get the students to
learn the differences between foreign culture and native culture.
The teaching aims:
  1)The aims of the knowledge: To learn life in a British school or an
American school and to master important language points.
  2)The aims of the abilities: To improve the abilities of getting
information by scanning and the abilities of listening, speaking, reading
and writing.
  3)The aims of the emotion: To promote their love for their school and
school lives.
  3. The teaching emphasis:
  1) To get the ability of general reading and acquiring information.
  2) To master vital phrases and sentence structures.
  4. The teaching difficulties:
  1)We have to tell our English teacher what we are reading.
  2)This is great because it takes less time than taking the bus.
Next, the teaching methods:
Teach the students by the five teaching steps gradually to emphasize
the contents. The teacher is to act as a guide and the students as an
actor to do the activities.
Then, the teaching aids:
Projector, Slide show, Tape recorder and Pictures
Afterwards, the design of the teaching procedure and the class activities.
Step I Lead-in (within 5 minutes)
Ask and answer about school life.
1 )What subjects do you learn at school?
2 )What after-school activities do you have?
3 ) Have you joined a club?
Ask two students to talk about his/her school life.
Step II Presentation (within 30 minutes)
Part A Show two flags with the words ‘Life in a British school’ and ‘life
in an American school’ and discuss the question: What do you think British
or American school would be like?
  1. Listen to the tape about Passage One to get general ideas and
think about two easy questions:
  1) Who wrote the first passage?
(2 )What activities does the school have every year?
  2. Read and complete the first five T or F exercises in Part C1 and
correct them.
  1. Listen to the tape about Passage Two to get rough ideas and
think about two easy questions:
  1) Who wrote the second passage?
  2) Who else are mentioned in the passage?
  2. Read then ask and answer:
  1) What did Jim do in school last year?
  2) How does Nancy go to school every day?
  3) What do the students do in the Buddy Club?
  4) What do American students do during lunchtime?
  5) What do the students sometimes do after school?
  3. Complete the left T or F exercises in Part C1 and correct them.
  4. Read together with the tape .
Part D Language points:
(It aims to introduce their usage by some examples.)
  1. how to do something
  2. taste-tasty
  3. tell our English teacher what we are reading.
  4. as well & either
  5. It takes less time than taking the bus.
  6. drive me to school
  7. have a great time doing sth
There are some other useful phrases:
  1. near the end of each class
  2. have a driving lesson
  3. spend a lot of time doing
  4. Buddy Club
  5. talk to sb about sth
  6. enjoy this a lot
  7. help me learn about sth
Part E Retell John’s or Nancy’s school life. (Volunteers)
Step III Consolidation (within 5 minutes)
Do exercises in workbook on Page 44 No. 6 and then check out the answers.
Step IV Oral practice (within 5 minutes)
  1. Make up a dialogue with partner to talk about Nancy’s school life. (one
  2. Say something about our own school life. (one or two students)
If I have some more time, I will ask the students to write down their
school lives and read them out.
Step V Assignment
Retell John’s or Nancy’s school life.
Write a composition about our own school life.
Finally, evaluation and reflection:
Evaluate the effect of this class and improve it afterwards.
In addition, I will attach my design of the blackboard.
Design of blackboard:
Unit 2 School Life
What do you think British or American school would be like?
Life in a British school
Life in an American school
Language points:
  1. tell our English teacher what we are reading
  2. as well & either
  3. It takes less time than taking the bus.
  4. have a great time doing sth
That’s all. Thank you.
1 Good morning, everyone. I’m Wang Li. I’m an English teacher from Xing Long School. I am very glad to be here to talk about my opinion. This is my first time to face so many people, I feel a bit nervous. Today I’m going to talk about 8B Chapter 1 Reading. This part is the most important in Chapter
  1.I’ll teach it in details. First I’ll talk about the teaching Objectives
  1. Objectives on the knowledge (
  1) To enable the students to know some attractions of France. (
  2) To help Ss to finish some exercises about the text. (
  3) To master some new vocabulary and phrases.
  2. Objectives on the abilities (
  1) To develop the Ss’ abilities of reading. (
  2) To train the Ss’ ability of working in groups (
  3) To develop the Ss’ abilities of summary
  3. Objectives on the emotion (
  1) To foster Ss’ consciousness of good co-operation. (
  2) Let the students know and love France, let the world know and love China Next I’ll talk about key points of this part. (
  1) To master the key words and some facts about France. (
  3) To enable Ss to study in groups and co-operate skillfully. To develop Ss’ interest in English.
After that I’ll say something about difficult points of this part. (
  1) It is difficult to read the names of some places in France. (
  2) It has more new words than some students can understand. Then, I’ll talk about Teaching methods. Everyone knows the main instructional aim of learning English in middle school is to cultivate students’ basic abilities of listening, speaking, reading, writing and their good sense of the English language. So in this lesson, I’ll mainly use “Task-based” teaching method. Teaching methods Task-Based Teaching Methods With the help of the teacher, let the students finish the task.
My main teaching property is multimedia. Here is the analysis about the students. They’ve just had their own good holiday, so they’ll be glad to know how and where to travel to France. Before reading, they’ve known something about France, so exercise A. What do you know about... won’t be too difficult, they’ll like the text very much. After reading with the teacher’s and With each other’s help, the students can finish the exercises A-D happily. Finally, I’ll talk about teaching procedures. I’ll finish this part in six steps. Step 1 Warm up First, I’ll have a free talk with the students about their summer holidays. Because this is our first lesson this term, we will be very happy to see each other. We will talk about where we have been. Step 2 Lead in Then I’ll show them a picture of Eiffel Tower. Ask them “What’s this? Do you know where it is?” Then lead in Paris and France. I’ll more pictures about French landmarks, food and culture and fashion. I’ll tell them Paris is the capital of fashion. After that, I’ll ask them what they know about France. We will talk about French flag, French popular sports, French drinks and what happened in France in 17
  89. I’m sure the students will be very interested in these. Next part, I’ll let them scan the heading, the headlines and photos, then answer the questions in Exercise B Look and think. Step 3 Presentation I’ll show them some pictures to teach them new words. Step 4 Read and comprehension Read Paragraph 1, with the help of the useful phrases. I’ll explain them for the students. They must discuss the main idea of each paragraph in class. The student who can summarize correctly, we will cheer for him or her and I’ll give a gift to him or her. Each paragraph will do the same thing as above.
Step 5 Have a discussion What good of learning French when we are traveling to France. Step 6 Exercise Do Exercise C1, C2, because both of the exercises are easy, I’ll ask some students who aren’t good at English to answer these questions. At last, make a summery of the article in note form. Homework for today.
  1. Match each word with its meaning (Workbook Page 1
  2. Try to write an article “China is calling” Blackboard designs Useful phrases 1 now that=since 2 think about 3 go abroad 4 this year 5 why not 6 spread your wings That’s all for today . Thank you very much .
  牛津英语 8A 全套教案★清华大学★英语系测试:为中学英语量身定做. 清华大学★英语系测试: 中学英语量身定做. 量身定做 官方网站: 官方网站:/ 清华大学英语教授 清华大学英语教授 50 年研究成果牛津英语 8A 全套教案 牛津英语 8A 全套教案 Chaper 1 A letter from a pen-friend 一封笔友的来信 一 单词汇总 chapter n. 章节 below pep.在……下面 rugby n.英式橄榄球运动 ho ...
  (牛津初中英语总复习) 8A Unit 2 一、【精选词汇】 精选词汇】 重点短语 1. around the world 全世界,世界各地 (p23) 知识链接〉 〈知识链接〉around…=all over…=throughout… 遍及…, e.g. around/all over/throughout China 2. British English 简写为 BrE,英式英语。American English 简写为 AmE,美式英语。 〈知识链接〉英语在长期使用过程中由于地域和习惯等差 ...
  (牛津初中英语总复习) 8A Unit 1 一、【精选词汇】 精选词汇】 重点短语 1. have something to drink 喝点东西→to drink 动词不定式作定语 (p6) 知识链接〉 〈知识链接〉见 9A Unit3 Grammar,详细总结动词不定式作定语的用法。 用法拓展〉 〈用法拓展〉have something to eat 吃点东西,have a lot of homework to do 有许多作业要做 2. have some more food 再有/要些食 ...
  (牛津初中英语总复习) 8A Unit 4 一、【精选词汇】 精选词汇】 重点短语 1. like… best 最喜欢…,like… least 最不喜欢… (p59) 2. the story of Xi Wang (p60) 知识链接〉 tell story of/about…(真实情况的)叙述、 描述, the stories 〈知识链接〉 sb a story 给某人讲故事, of Lei Feng 雷锋的故事 用法拓展〉 〈用法拓展〉That’s the story of my lif ...
  期末复习(FWE 8A ) 复习(I. . Fill in the blanks with the first given letters 1. Jay Chou is very famous and he is one of my brother’s heroes. 2. We had a great time playing computer games together. 3. I often feel bored at school because some of the classes ...
  Unit 1 Friendscomic strip and welcome to the unit袁彩霞Step1 Warm-upRevise the words and phrases that have learnt in describing a good friend ,talk about it.Step2 lead-inAsk and answer questions :1.Can everyone be your friend? 2.How many friends do you
  Unit 1 FriendsCheck out袁彩霞Step1 Revision? ⑴ use adjectives to describethings/people ? ⑵ use “as+adj+as…”Step2 Presentation 1.She has short hair.put an adjective before a noun or after a linking verb2. He is taller than the other boysin class. He is t ...
  牛津英语初二 8A 第四单元说课教案(全英)Unit FourWild animals VocabularyToday I want to talk about the fourth unit of Wild Animals, Vocabuary 8A Oxford English . 1.The Analysis of the textbook , including the contents , the teaching aims , the Focus and the difficulti ...
  期末复习模拟试卷 初二英语 8A 期末复习模拟试卷 A 卷 一、词汇(30\%) A. 根据句子意思和汉语提示写出单词 1. There is a (麻雀) in the tree. 2. He (点菜)some fish in the restaurant yesterday. 3. This ring is a (真实的) gold one. 4. (洪水) is a kind of natural disasters. 5. We often (建议) our father to give ...
  初二牛津英语 8A 教材单词词组 Unit1序号 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 英文 more nothing nothing important nothing intere ...
  第九课 第二框题 公民的人格尊严受法律 保护温故知新 公民的人身权利包括哪些? 公民的人身权利包括哪些?最基本的权利、先决条件) 公民的人身自由权(最基本的权利、先决条件) 公民的公民的人格尊严不受侵犯 公民的住宅不受侵犯 通信自由和通信秘密受法律保护等人 格 尊 严含义是指公民的名誉和公民作为一 个人应当受到他人最起码的尊 重的权利 肖像权、 名誉权、 荣誉权、 肖像权、 姓名权、隐私权内容法律规定宪法明确规定 其它法律法规的相应规定小宝的照片做 包装图案挺好律 依 据 是 什 么 ?你 怎
  七年级( 七年级(下)语文《口技》测试卷 语文《口技》 (满分 150 分) 出题人: 审题人:一、文学常识。 文学常识。 1.《口技》选自 清 (朝代) 涨潮 (人名)编选的 笔记体 (体裁)《虞初新志 虞初新志 》。 2.《口技》的作者是清(朝代)的林嗣环 铁崖。 清 林嗣环(人名),字铁崖 铁崖 给加点字注音或根据拼音写汉字。 二、给加点字注音或根据拼音写汉字。 嗣(sì) 屏障(píng zhàng ) 抚(wǔ)尺 少顷(Shǎo qǐng) à ǐ . ì .. í . ǔ .. ǎ ...
  初中物理辅导网 /北京市东城区
学年度第二学期第一次综合练习初三物理试卷学校 考 生 须 知 姓名 准考证号 1.本试卷共 8 页,共五道大题,39 道小题,满分 100 分.考试时间 120 分钟. 2.在试卷和答题卡上准确填写学校名称,姓名和准考证号. 3.试卷答案一律填涂或书写在答题卡(纸)上,在试卷上作答无效. 4.考试结束,将本试卷和答题卡(纸)一并交回.第 Ⅰ卷(共 36 分)一,下列各题的四个选项中,其中只有一个选项 ...
  2009 年海南省中考满分作文【真题回放】 下面两道作文题,请你任选一道作文。作文(40 分) 作文( 作文 1.生活中,常有一些东西在不经意中触动着你的内心,让你难以忘怀,这些 触动或许来自一次偶遇、一句问候、一个眼神、一个动作、一位朋友、一处风景、 一段情感…… 请以“\\_\\_ \\_\\_触动了我”为题写一篇文章 要求:1.将题目补写完整;2.文体不限;3.字数在 500 字以上,诗歌不少于 20 行;4.文章中不得出现真实的地名、校名、人名。 2.三年的初中生活中,你经历了无数的跨越 ...
  反意疑问句讲解 1. 前肯(定)+后否(定)? 一、 反意疑问句中问句部分的动词在时态上应和陈述部分 的时态一致。如: 1。You can do it, can’t you? 2.They are very late for the meeting, aren’t they? 3.He has supper at home every day, doesn’t he? (不能用 hasn’t he?) 4.They have known the matter, haven’t they? 5.T ...日期:London. On Sundays, Tom _____ plays football.
He ______ _______. Sometimes he swims, and he _________ well too。
(学生做练习三分钟)
T: Now, please look at the answers? Are you right? 同学们你们答对了吗?
(PPT⒃点出答案)
(结束语)
T: 本节课中我们一起了解王冰的朋友tom.希望同学们下课后认真复习课文,
并试着与你的同学一起表演课文。在表演的时候,
请同学试着使用我们这节课学习的新句子。我们下节课见。Goodbye!
第三部分 说明
...希望同学们下课后认真复习课文的相关内容日期:关于认真做好“降消”项目工作的通知 卫生部关于认真做好“降消”项目工作的通知 河北、山西、内蒙古、吉林、黑龙江、安徽、江西、河南、湖北、湖南、广西、海南、重庆、四川、贵州、云南、西藏、陕西、甘肃、青...日期:认真贯彻实施妇女法 切实保障妇女权益 《中华人民共和国妇女权益保障法》(以下简称妇女法)是我国第一部以妇女为主体,全面保护妇女合法权益的基本法,它是我国人权保护法律的重要组成部分。十多年的实践表明,妇女法确定的男女平等、保护妇女特殊权益、禁止歧视等原则是正日期:[文学趣事] 欧阳修认真改文章 >>小学语文>>学生园地>>>>语文小故事 欧阳修认真改文章 宋代的欧阳修写过许多文章。他是我国文学史上著名的唐宋八大家之一。欧阳修每写完一篇文章,总是要非常认真地反复修改,方才定稿,连写一封很短的信也一定要先起草稿,改好之后再重抄寄出日期:[文学趣事] 欧阳修认真改文章(1) 欧阳修认真改文章 宋代的欧阳修写过许多文章。他是我国文学史上著名的唐宋八大家之一。欧阳修每写完一篇文章,总是要非常认真地反复修改,方才定稿,连写一封很短的信也一定要先起草稿,改好之后再重抄寄出。如果写的是重要文章,他就把草稿日期:欧阳修认真改文章 管理员信箱: 由于本站所有幼儿教育资源均收集于网络,如果有侵害您的权利的地方,请与站长联系,我们第一时间予以改正Copyright &
All Rights Reserved 版权所有 小精灵儿童网电话:010- 邮件:本站域名:www.86-s.co日期:识字减205个课文删14篇 小学低年级学生不必再为识字量过多而苦恼,部分学校中出现的频繁检测、拔高要求的现象也将得到遏制。继2004年秋季小学起始年级全面推行“二期课改”新教材之后,本市昨天首度对其中的识字量、课文篇...日期:儿童保护眼睛应认真做眼保健操 眼保健操是根据祖国医学的推拿、穴位按摩、结合医疗体育综合而成的一种有效的自我按摩疗法。读书时间过长,头部不免前倾,低头过久后,引起眼球充血,颈部肌肉紧张。阅...
&最新内容- - - - - - - - - - - - &&热点推荐
精品专题-  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  -
英语学习- -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - - -  -  -
数学学习-  - - -
 - - - - - - - -上海牛津英语课文8A哪里有下载
上海牛津英语课文8A哪里有下载 5
我忘带英语书回家了.上海牛津英语课文8ACHAPTER4哪里有?
你上GOOGLE里搜一下就有了
等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 初三英语第一课课文 的文章