my favourite petfood i...

求一篇my favourite food演讲稿 3分钟_百度作业帮
求一篇my favourite food演讲稿 3分钟
1.My Favorite Food I like many different kinds of food,eggs is my favorite kind.Egg is contains a lot of essential nutrients needed by the human body,and it's commonly found in almost any part of the world.Eggs are oval shaped spheres with a light brown color depending on the egg.Eggs is the basic ingredient to many dishes,like omelet and french toast.You can easily get eggs at any supermarkets,and they are sold for a very cheap price too.After the eggs are acquired,it is best to crack it open into a pan or plate and stir it evenly.If the egg is to be pan fried,then just crack the egg into the boiling pan,and remember to flip sides.Eggs contain lots of nutrients and is a very good source of energy.Soldiers used to carry eggs to the frontline as their food.Egg is my favorite kind of food.2.My Favorite FoodTea egg,my best friend for breakfast,possesses the fragrance of tea mixed with the flavor of yolk and white.The fragrance of tea in the morning makes me feel emerged in the imaginary woods.Every time when I smell its flavor,I feel as if I am taking a stroll in the forest.The attractive flavor of yolk and white appears to let me experience the source of life deeply.Eating tea eggs with such characteristics as both natural plants and animals gives me the messages,“Here comes a totally new day!”.A charming tea egg for my breakfast along with a cup of tea awaken me like a nearby alarm clock,and as well open the door to my mind in the morning.
您可能关注的推广回答者:My favourite food_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者贡献于
评价文档:
24页免费20页免费7页免费4页免费2页免费14页免费10页免费1页免费16页2下载券3页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢18页5下载券7页免费29页5下载券2页免费17页免费
My favourite food|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:5.58MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢当前位置: >
my favourite food
My is a like for food the girl . I am a good buy . Tofu is good food .It's my favourite food . It's healthy and yummy . Green beans is a healthy too ,but's green beans me no like for .chicken is tasty . I like chicken . Hamburger is very y
请记住本站的网址:
 My is a like for food the girl . I am a good buy . Tofu is good food .It's my favourite food . It's healthy and yummy . Green beans is a healthy too ,but's green beans me no like for .chicken is tasty . I like chicken . Hamburger is very yummy ,but's hamburger is no healthy .I have to eat tanto hamburger .   Let's chant  The apples are sweet .  The potatoes are salty .  The grapes are sour .  The fish is fresh .  Thry 're tasty and yummy ,  And healthy for me !!
------分隔线----------------------------
看了my favourite food作文的同学还看了:
欢迎访问小学生作文王(easyzw),希望您能在这里找到你需要的作文,欢迎发表发表您的作文,供全国的学生评论、参考、欣赏。
MyDog Ihave a little dog. It's whit. It has big eyes and long ears. It has a sho...
I have a lovely bedroom. there is a bed in my bedroom. there is a desk near my b...
I have a friend,she is beautiful and cute.Her name is Jie yi Ting,Her ENGLISH na...
Do you know China ? It ' s a large and beautiful country. There are a lot of sc...
I have a friend, her name is Lucy. Lucy is a beautiful girl. She comes from Amer...
Look, this is my bedroom, it is clean and large. In my bedroom, you can see a bi...
Copyright & 版权所有苏ICP备号HI im jelle, i have a music adiction to parkway drive,adtr etc
3: 3 Fears
4: 3 things I love
5: 4 turns on
6: 4 turns off
7: My best friend
8: Sexual orientation
9: My best first date
10: How tall am I
11: What do I miss
12: What time were I born
13: Favourite color
14: Do I have a crush
15: Favourite quote
16: Favourite place
17: Favourite food
1. Jelle2. 173. random people who touch me4. Music,p5. Piercings and my music taste 6. smoking and druggs7.hes not on twitter so it won't matter to call his name8. Straight9. Never had a first date 10. I honestly don't know atm the last time i was 1,84 M11. Good times and my life12. 23:45 13. Green :D14. Nope not at the moment.. I got tired of love for a while15. I hardly know any quotes16. Norway17. Mexican food扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
My favourite food
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 my favourite pet 的文章

随机推荐