文档免下载券下载特权
全站付费文档8折起
千本精品电子书免费看
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢You Are Not Sorry
听着真心觉着有韵味!_bl吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:707,118贴子:
You Are Not Sorry
听着真心觉着有韵味!收藏
You are Not Sorryyou are not sorry 是Taylor swift 收录进里的一首单曲。歌词如下: 《You're not sorry》:All this time I was wasting 我一直在浪费时间you are not sorryHoping you would come around希望你会改变想法I've been giving out chances every time 我已经给了你很多机会And all you do is let me down 可你总是令我失望And it's taking me this long 花了我好长时间Baby but I figured you out 但是宝贝 我总算弄明白你了And you're thinking we'll be fine again 你总是以为我们会和好如初But not this time around 但是这次不会了You don't have to call anymore 你不要再给我打电话了I won't pick up the phone 因为我不会再接你的电话了This is the last straw 我了Don't wanna hurt anymore我不想再受到伤害了And you can tell me that you're sorry 你说你感到很抱歉But I don't believe you baby like I did before 但是我不会再像以前那样相信你了 宝贝You're not sorry no no oh你不必道歉Looking so innocent 你看起来那么无辜I might believe you if I didn't know 如果我不清楚这一切 我很有可能会相信你的Could've loved you all my life 也许我本来会If you hadn't left me waiting in the cold 如果你没丢我一人孤零零在寒风中等待的话And you got to share your secrets你想要分享你的秘密And I'm tired of being last to know 我厌烦了自己总是最后一个知道的人And now you're asking me to listen 现在你让我听你解释Cause it's worked each time before因为以前这一招很管用But you don't have to call anymore 但是你不必再给我打电话了I won't pick up the phone我不会接你的电话的This is the last straw 我了Don't wanna hurt anymore我不想再受到伤害了And you can say that you're sorry 你跟我说你感到很抱歉But I don't believe you baby like I did before 但是我不会再像以前那样相信你了 宝贝You're not sorry no no oh你不必道歉You're not sorry no no oh 你无需道歉You had me crawling for you honey 亲爱的 你令我向你大献殷勤And it never would've goneaway, no 那永远不会消褪You used to shine so bright 你以前那么出**ut watched our love fade 但是却眼睁睁看着我们的爱慢慢消逝So you don't have to call anymore 你不必再打电话给我了I won't pick up the phone 我不会接你的电话的This is the last straw 我受不了了There's nothing left to beg for 不需要乞求些什么了And you can tell me that you're sorry你跟我说你对不起But I don't believe you baby like I did before 但是我不会再像以前那样相信你了 宝贝You're not sorry no no oh你不必道歉You're not sorry no no oh你无需道歉
1楼 14:25&|来自
相关的贴子8914141396相关的图贴
3楼 14:37&|来自
没错,我也相当喜欢…Taylor的还有一首歌很不错,推荐你听听《untouched》
收起回复4楼 00:40&|来自
一直觉得“If you hadn't left me waiting in the cold”很虐心
5楼 00:43&|来自
你曾说的浅然一笑,我如何视作云淡风轻。
6楼 00:46&|来自
霉霉的~大爱
7楼 00:48&|来自
收起回复8楼 08:56&|来自
9楼 03:27&|
听弦断,断那三千痴缠,坠花湮,湮没一朝风涟,花若怜,落在谁的指尖。
—————最爱你的人是我
10楼 06:50&|来自
大家有木有见过如此标准的十五字这句才是世界上最标准的十五个字你可曾见过如此标准的十五个字吗请问楼主什么是传说中标准十五字我是不会告诉你这才是标准十五字你一定没有见过这么标准的十五字一二三四五六七八九十正好十五字标题不一定很要长但必须是十五字我这十五字十分的标准不信你数数长时间玩贴吧的人不会在乎十五字其实打十五字很容易的不信你试试十五字本来就很容易用得着学它么众神创造我是来专门凑够十五字的用十五字来凑经验的人我最讨厌了十五个字其实并没有什么难打的啊我今天刚学会打令人头疼的十五字十五字是什么东西能够当做饭吃么连度娘都没见过这么标准的十五字一个字两个字三个字四个字够数了为了凑够十五字我们在努力的奋斗要能写十五字绝对不只会写十四字
11楼 19:48&|来自
本吧贡献榜 登录百度帐号推荐应用
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或you are not sorry中文歌词
you are not sorry中文歌词
不区分大小写匿名
All this time I was wasting,Hoping you would come around
我只是在以为的浪费时间 希望你会回到我身边
I've been giving out chances every time And all you do is let me down
我已经给了你所有机会 但是每次你总是让我失望
And it's taking me this long Baby but I figured you out
已经过了太长时间..我现在才看清你
And you're thinking we'll be fine again,But not this time around
你以为我们最终还会和好嘛..但是这次不会了
You don't have to call anymore I won't pick up the phone
你不需要打电话给所有人我不会接你的电话
This is the last straw Don't want to hurt anymore
这只是无意义的事情不想伤害任何你
And you can tell me that you're sorry But I won't believe you baby like I did before
你可以告诉我你很抱歉但是我不会像以前一样在相信你了
You're not sorry, no more' no more' no Looking so innocent
你没对不起我..从来没有你看起来这么的无辜
I might believe you if I didn't know Could've loved you all my life
我或许会相信你 如果我不知道事实的话我可能会爱你一辈子
If you hadn't left me waiting in the cold And you got your share of secrets
如果你没让我一直在冷风中等你你有你的秘密
And I'm tired of being last to know
我受够了每次都是最后一个知道你秘密的人
And now you're asking me to listen Cause it's worked each time before
现在你让我听你说话因为这次还是会像以前一样
You're not sorry no no ohhh You're not sorry no no ohhh You had me falling for you honey And it never would've gone away n
你没对不起我你没对不起我你有我一直爱这你这爱一直会在你身边
You used to shine so bright But I watched all of it fade
你曾经闪闪发光但是现在我看见的只是家乡
So you don't have to call anymore I won't pick up the phone This is the last straw There's nothing left to beg for And you can tell me that you're sorry But I don't believe you baby like I did before You're not sorry no no ohhh You're not sorry no no ohhh
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家Dear Meimei,How time flies You have完型答案Dear Meimei,How time flies!You have been away for half a year.I’m sorry to hear that you are not feeling ____ in New York.I think you ____ talk more with your classmates.Try to ____ friends with them.They can help you _____ your En_百度作业帮
Dear Meimei,How time flies You have完型答案Dear Meimei,How time flies!You have been away for half a year.I’m sorry to hear that you are not feeling ____ in New York.I think you ____ talk more with your classmates.Try to ____ friends with them.They can help you _____ your English.You can teach them Chinese.Of course,the life is _____between Beijing and New York.In Beijing,our teachers often ____us what to do and what not to do.But in ____,maybe your teachers give you a subject(题目) and let you write a composition(作文).Before writing,you must ____ a lot of books .It’s really ___ for Chinese students at thebeginning.But most of them can do it well.So please believe____.I hope you will enjoy your life in New York soon.( ) 1.A .well B.bad C.fine D.terrible ( ) 2.A.can’t B.could C.should D.needn’t ( ) 3.A .do B.make C.have D.meet ( ) 4.A.in B.for C.about D.with ( ) 5.A.difference B .different C .difficult D.difficulty ( ) 6.A .say B.let C.tell D.help ( ) 7.A.New York B.London C .Sydney D .Shanghai ( ) 8.A.see B.watch C.read D.write ( ) 9.A.hard B.easy C.happy D.sad ( ) 10.A.themselves B.myself C.himself D.yourself
1 A2 C3 B4 D5 B6 C7 A8 C9 A10 D*** 猫迷英语专家团提供【Real.American.English.】

我要回帖

更多关于 you are not alone 的文章

随机推荐