_____you are not alonedismis...

A man with a gun goes into a bank and demands their money. Once he is given the money, he turns to a customer and asks, "Did you see me rob this bank?" the man replied, "Yes sir, I did." The robber then shot him in the temple, killing him instantly. He then turned to a couple standing next and asked the man, "Did you see me rob this bank?" The man replied, "No sir, I didn't, but my wife did."What do I do to ignore them behind me?
Do I follow my instincts blindly?
Do I hide my pride from these bad dreams?
And give in to sad thoughts that are maddening?
Do I sit here and try to stand it?
Or do I try to catch them red-handed?
Do I trust some and get fooled by phoniness,
Or do I trust nobody and live in loneliness?
Because I can't hold on when I'm stretched so thin
I make the right moves but I'm lost within
I put on my daily facade but then
I just end up getting hurt again
By myself [myself]
I ask why, but in my mind
I find I can?t rely on myself
I can?t hold on
To what I want when I?m stretched so thin
It?s all too much to take in
I can?t hold on
To anything watching everything spin
With thoughts of failure sinking in
Turn my back I?m defenseless
And to go blindly seems senseless
If I hide my pride and let it all go on then they?ll
Take from me ?till everything is gone
If I let them go I?ll be outdone
But if I try to catcWELCOME. THIS IS A NEW TRAIN WITH A NEW TWIST. THIS ONE IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR VAMPYRES AND WICCANS. SO WE CAN EACH MEET MORE OF OUR KIND.
RULES ARE SIMPLE. FAN RATE AND ADD EVERYONE BEFORE YOU. THERE IS NO PARTICULAR ORDER. MAKE SURE YOU PUT IN FRIEND REQUEST THAT YOU ARE DOING THE VAMPYRE WICCAN FLIGHT. IF YOU ARE ABOVE LEVEL TEN YOU MUST HAVE A SALUTE. MUST BE A LEVEL FIVE TO RIDE. EMAIL ME RAVEN QUEEN WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED.
AND FOR ANOTHER TWIST ANYONE WHO CAN ANSWER ONE OF TWO QUESTIONS WILL RECEIVE A BLACK ROSE. PUT THE ANSWER IN THE EMAIL WHEN YOU FINISH RATING.
QUESTION 1, WHO OR WHAT IS NOSFERATU?
QUESTION 2, WHAT IS THE PRIMARY RULE FOR WICCANS AND VAMPYRES? NOT THE WHOLE CREED SUM IT DOWN TO A FEW WORDS.
IF YOU FIND BLACK ROSES OFFENSIVE, I DO NOT. I WILL GIFT YOU WITH SOMETHING ELSE LET ME KNOW.
RAVEN QUEEN *FOUNDER OF THE COVEN * gettin married 2 blueeye dragon nov 13@ fubar
I WISH TO CLEAR UP SOME CONFUSION, I AM NOT ASSOCIATED IN ANY WAY WITH UJesus!
Can you imagine someone having to teach this shit to students??
Good Lord!!
Love lessons bid to boost birth rate
Singapore is offering students lessons in seduction in an attempt to boost the city state's declining birth rate.
Students at two polytechnics can earn credits towards their final degree by choosing the love course.
Activities include watching romantic films, holding hands and "love song analysis", reports the Daily Telegraph.
Besides "love and sexuality", the curriculum also deals with the importance of family life.
The trainers are provided by the Social Development Unit, a government match-making agency that has married off 33,000 people since it was established in 1984.
Mechanical engineering student, Isabel Seet, 18, told the Straits Times: "My teacher said if a guy looks into my eyes for more than five seconds, it could mean that he is attracted to me and I stand a chance.
"It's very interesting, and if I have a boyfriend in future, I'The quintessential lack of imagination. . how pathetic. . .
Lotto winner goes back to McJob
A National Lottery millionaire has gone back to his old job - at McDonald's.
Luke Pittard, 25, missed workmates after sharing a ?1.3million win with girlfriend Emma Cox, reports The Sun.
So he re-applied for his old post as a staff trainer and now gets up at dawn five days a week to earn ?5.85-an-hour.
His wages are less than the interest he earns on his winnings.
Luke said: "Everyone thinks I'm mad but I tell them there's more to life than money. I loved working at McDonald's before I became a millionaire and I'm really enjoying being back there again."
Luke and Emma, 29, worked at the same Cardiff branch of the burger chain when they hit the jackpot 18 months ago.
They quit, got married and bought a ?230,000 house to share with daughter Chloe, three.
But Luke said: "To be honest there's only so much relaxing you can do. I kept in touch with old workmates so I tMan Leaves Notes Seeking Women's Undies
Mar 25, 4:44 PM (ET)
BETHANY, Okla. (AP) - Police in Bethany are looking for what Chief Neal Troutman calls a "sick individual" who's leaving notes asking for women to give him their underwear.
Troutman said the person is knocking on doors and leaving notes with specific instructions asking for the undergarments.
The notes say the women will be given $20.
Troutman says the person apparently has a fetish and police are worried about what he'll do next.I guess the time was right for us to say
We'd take our time and live our lives together day by day
We'll make a wish and send it on a prayer
We know our dreams can all come true with love that we can share
With you I never wonder - will you be there for me
With you I never wonder - you're the right one for me
I finally found the love of a lifetime
A love to last my whole life through
I finally found the love of a lifetime
Forever in my heart, I finally found the love of a lifetime
With every kiss our love is like brand-new
And every star up in the sky was made for me and you
Still we both know that the road is long
(But) we know that we will be together because our love is strong
ChorusAS I MATURE
I'VE LEARNED THAT YOU CANNOT MAKE SOMEONE LOVE YOU.
ALL YOU CAN DO IS STALK THEM AND HOPE THEYPANIC AND GIVE IN.
I'VE LEARNED THAT NO MATTER HOW MUCH I CARE, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST ASSHOLES.
I'VE LEARNED THAT IT TAKES YEARS TO BUILD UP TRUST, AND IT ONLY TAKES SUSPICION, NOT PROOF, TO DESTROY IT.
I'VE LEARNED THAT YOU CAN GET BY ON CHARM FOR ABOUT 15 MINNS..
AFTER THAT, YOU'D BETTER HAVE A BIG WILLY OR HUGE BOOBS
I'VE LEARNED THAT YOU SHOULN'T COMPARE YOURSELF TO OTHERS - THEY ARE MORE SCREWED UP THAN YOU THINK.
I'VE LEARNED THAT YOU CAN KEEP VOMITING LONG AFTR YOUR THINK YOU'RE FINISHED
I'VE LEARNED THAT WE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT WE DO, UNLESS WE ARE CELEBRITIES
I'VE LEARNED THAT REGARDLESS OF HOW HOT AND STEAMY A RELATIONSHIP IS AT FIRST, THE PASSION FADES, AND THERE HAD BETTER BE A LOT OF MONEY TO TAKE ITS PLACE!
I'VE LEARNED THAT 99% OF THE TIME WHEN SOMETHING ISN'T WORKING IN YOUR HOUSE, ONE OF Y"Phenomenal Woman"
Pretty women wonder where my secret lies.
I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size
But when I start to tell them,
They think I'm telling lies.
It's in the reach of my arms
The span of my hips,
The stride of my step,
The curl of my lips.
I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me.
I walk into a room
Just as cool as you please,
And to a man,
The fellows stand or
Fall down on their knees.
Then they swarm around me,
A hive of honey bees.
It's the fire in my eyes,
And the flash of my teeth,
The swing in my waist,
And the joy in my feet.
I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me.
Men themselves have wondered
What they see in me.
They try so much
But they can't touch
My inner mystery.
When I try to show them
They say they still can't see.
It's in the arch of my back,
The sun of my smile,
The ride of my breasts,
The grace of my style.
I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
PhenomenThis is my dream....
See first of all
I know these so-called playas wouldn't tell you this
But I'm gonna be real and say what's on my heart
Let's take this chance and make this love feel relevant
Didn't you know I loved you from the start, yeah
When I think about all these years we put in this relationship
Who knew we'd make it this far?
When I think about where we would I be if we were to just fall apart
And I just can't stand the thought of leavin you
Meet me at the altar in your white dress
We ain't getting younger, we might as well do it
Been feelin all the while girl I must confess
Girl let's just get married
I just wanna get married
Said I done it all
But frankly girl I'm tired of this emptiness
I wanna come home to you and only you
Cause making love to you just ain't happening
I just gotta be with you
Do you think bout us maybe having some babies?
Come on won't you be my lady forever, yeah
I'm ready to commit to you
And I just can't This will be us (Jimm and I) when we are finally together forever!
I, I'm so in love with you
Whatever you want to do
Is all right with me
'Cause you make me feel so brand new
And I want to spend my life with you
Since, since we've been together
Loving you forever
Is what I need
Let me be the one you come running to
I'll never be untrue
Let's, let's stay together
Lovin' you whether, whether
Times are good or bad, happy or sad
Whether times are good or bad, happy or sad
Why, why some people break up
Then turn around and make up
I just can't see
You'd never do that to me (would you, baby)
Staying around you is all I see
(Here's what I want us to do)
(repeat to fade):
Let's, we oughta stay together
Loving you whether, whether
Times are good or bad, happy or sadBabe, I'm leaving, I must be on my way
The time is drawing near
My train is going, I see it in your eyes
The love, the need, your tears
But I'll be lonely without you
And I'll need your love to see me through
So Please believe me, my heart is in your hands
And I'll be missing you.
Cause You know it's you Babe
Whenever I get weary and I've had enough
Feel like giving up
You know it's you Babe
Giving me the courage and the strength I need
Please believe that it's true
Babe, I love you.
You know it's you Babe
Whenever I get weary and I've had enough
Feel like giving up
You know it's you Babe
Giving me the courage and the strength I need
Please believe that it's true
Babe, I love you.
Babe, I'm leaving, I'll say it once again
Somehow try to smile
I know the feeling we're trying to forget
If only for a while
Cause I'll be lonely without you
And I'll need your love to see me through
But Please believe me, my heart is in your hands
Cause I'll be missing you
Lady when I'm with you I'm smiling
Give me all your love
Your hands build me up when I'm sinking
Touch me and my troubles all fade
Lady from the moment I saw you standing all alone
You gave all the love that I needed
So shy like a child who had grown
Lady of the morning
Love shines in your eyes
Sparkling, clear and lovely
You're my lady
Lady turn me on when I'm lonely
show me all your charms
Evenings when you lay down beside me
Take me gently into your arms
You're my.
Lady of the morning
Love shines in your eyes
Sparkling, clear and lovely
You're my ladyI know that when you look at me
There's so much that you just don't see
But if you would only take the time
I know in my heart you'd find
A girl who's scared sometimes
Who isn't always strong
Can't you see the hurt in me?
I feel so all alone
I wanna run to you (oooh)
Won't you hold me in your arms
And keep me safe from harm
But if I come to you (oooh)
Tell me, will you stay or will you run away
Each day, each day I play the role
Of someone always in control
But at night I come home and turn the key
There's nobody there, no one cares for me
What's the sense of trying hard to find your dreams
Without someone to share it with
Tell me what does it mean?
I need you here
I need you here to wipe away my tears
To kiss away my fears
If you only knew how much...
(chorus)I'll always love you for the rest of my days.
You have won my heart and my soul with your sweet, sexy ways.
You gave me hope when I needed someone near.
You bring me happiness every day of every year.
I'll always love you for all that you are.
You have made my life complete, you're my lucky star.
You are the one that I've been searching for.
You are my everything, tell me who could ask for more.
And I'll always love you, Honey, this will never end.
I need you by my side, baby, you're my lover, my friend. My friend.
[Instrumental 1st part of verse]
You gave my world a thrill I've never known.
And filled my eager heart with a love to call my own.
And I'll always love you, you must know how much I do.
You can count on me forever and I will take good care of you.
I'll always love you, I'm so happy that you're mine.
I'll always love you, yes, till the end of time.I use to feel that my life was destined to be this way forever.
And then my Knight in Shining Armor came riding into my heart.
I will never feel this way ever again!
I love you Jimm!
You know the story
You read the books
Boy meets girl
Then they fall forever in love
But I know better
So here goes a tale
Of the realest of the real
Now once upon a time in a small world
It was everything that I dreamed of
He was my gem and I was his pearl
Nothing could come between us
A prince charming to call my own
Until the day that he broke my heart
And left me wonderin all alone
Pickin my mind and soul apart
Used to believe in love (I used to believe in love)
Used to believe in fairy tales (In fairy tales)
Since my heart's been crushed (It's been crushed)
Just don't believe in a tiny hell (No no no no no)
Don't know which way to turn
Figure it out for myself
I've just started to learn (La da da dee, oh)
There's no such thing as fairy tales
Is a good story suOK Fubar...This guy only needs 4,134 points to level...surely we can help him out with that...Stop by his page, fan, rate, add, rate a few pics, check out his stash...he has plenty for you to look at...so PLEASE...show him the fu-love that he has shown to so many!
Thank you!
Mr_Hott**R/L B/F of MsRain'sHottLove**
{Please read my "AboutMe" to get to know me!}@ fubarUK Treasury chief banned from pubs after raising beer tax
Associated Press
EDINBURGH, Scotland - An Internet campaign to ban Britain's Treasury chief from the nation's pubs has struck a chord with the country's harried drinkers.
Earlier this month, Alistair Darling, the chancellor of the exchequer, raised taxes on cars and cigarettes, but it is his new alcohol duties - which raised the price of a pint of beer - that raised Britons' hackles.
So when a pub landlord in Darling's home town of Edinburgh barred the chancellor from his establishment, drinking holes across the country followed suit, posting pictures of the white-haired, bespectacled treasurer above the big red word "barred."
The government has raised taxes on alcohol by an extra 8 cents for a pint of beer, 26 cents for a bottle of wine and $1.10 a bottle for spirits, such as whisky.
The duties are scheduled to rise by another 2 percent above inflation in each of the next four yearCompany Sells Greeting Cards for Inmates
Mar 25, 9:06 PM (ET)
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Finding it hard to express just the right sentiment to your loved one in prison? A Los Angeles company may have the answer. Attorney Terrye L. Cheathem noticed a market Hallmark wasn't serving and founded Three Squares Greetings, which provides cards for inmates.
"With more than 2.5 million people incarcerated in the Unites States today, I saw that there was a tremendous need," she said.
Some express simple good wishes: "We are all praying for you while you do your time."
But most show a tougher sort of love.
A Christmas greeting partly reads: "You had the choice to be 'naughty or nice.' And you chose ... Oh well, now you have to do your time."
Cheathem said she came up with the cards when her brother-in-law served 11 months in prison. She said she went searching for the appropriate greeting card, but couldn't find what she was looking for.
"There weren't any cards on the shelf tMy final divorce hearing will be April 23rd @ 1:30pm. Can't wait to see the look on the assholes face when he see's all the witness's I have to go against the contempt of court bullshit he is trying to pull on me. Thank the lord we didn't have any children together.11 years with the f****ng prick and this is the thanks I get for supporting him for all these years. Sorry just blowing off some steam. Take care to all my peeps!!- Apokolips! The crazy Kirby planet where death & desolation stoke the fires of eternal torment and other such melodramatic ideas. The Challengers and Ray Palmer have landed on the face of this miserable planet, but even they?re not sure why.
- Meanwhile in Metropolis, Jimmy Olsen steps from that shower he?s apparently been taking for two months to make some witty banter with his new bug chick Forager. Unfortunately, someone left him a mysterious message on his bathroom mirror telling him to go?to Apokolips! (Didn?t they just escape there?)
- Over on Paradise Island, Mary Marvel has gone undercover as a slave girl into the Amazon training program run by the fake Athena that is Granny Goodness. While reporting her latest findings to Harley, it is learned that Granny is about to induct a new wave of Female Furies. On the other side of the island, Granny and Desaad snipe at each other like all good Darkseid cronies do.
- Speaking of whom, Darkseid himself has been busying himself- Ray Palmer shrinks to sub-atomic size to slip on over to where Darkseid and Solomon are wrapping up their chess game with the hearts and minds of the heroes of the DCU, and when he poses on the board as a piece himself, Ray learns that Solomon is planning on spreading the Morticoccus virus, and Darkseid is cool with them and all of the New Gods dying too as he?s prepping up for the Fifth World. So Ray makes a run for it to warn the others, when he realizes that Jimmy Olsen and the Harriers have landed to save the day?somehow or another.
?Once he?s hit the spot, arguments break out on what to do next. The camps include:
Ray and Jason Todd who want to kill Karate Kid to save everyone else.
Una and Donna Troy, who say there must be a way to save the Kid and the heroes.
Jimmy Olsen, who wants to fight Darkseid hand-to-hand. Yeah, that?s a good idea there, Jimbo.
Suddenly, Solomon the Monitor pops up on the heroes turf, declaring that Jimmy confronting Darkseid is just what- The Great Disaster is upon us!! It?s a race against the clock to save the world from Karate Kid?s particular brand of Morticoccus, and our guide for the tour is Cadmus Labs technician Buddy Blank! As Blank explains in his journal, Cadmus is keeping the body of the Kid under tight quarantine while Morticoccus expert Ray Palmer races to find a cure.
- However, odd things are afoot as across the nation, abusive husbands are growing rabid and the dogs that attack them are growing hands (seriously).
- In the meantime, no one can do anything to stop the virus as it mutates with every new attempt to create a vaccine. When they try to cut open Karate Kid?s body for more materials to work with, the virus comes alive as a giant bloody slug monster. The team subdues it, but before Kyle Rayner can effectively contain it, the virus becomes a red mist. Cadmus swears everything is cool, but Buddy ain?t so sure.
- And all this time, across the country the virus is horribly mutating people ?- It?s a hard row to plow in the DCU as Buddy and Una are assaulted by Beast Men everywhere they go. But despite the apparent dearth of superheroes coming along to save the day, the pair make it to his daughter's apartment where they find Buddy's grandson who's been hiding from his feral mother.
- Then a dog monster attacks! And then a pack of rat-thingys! It?s crazy beans left and right as Una uses the training of Karate Kid to fend of the furry furies while Buddy and the kid head for the roof. Unfortunately, mommy's there, and she ain't looking too happy!
- Thank God Una is there to save the day again, but as she's torn to pieces by rats and moms and whatever else, the futuristic teen slings her flight ring to Buddy allowing he and the kid to escape. They head off to a little known military installation that Buddy worked on the Brother Eye satellite at called the "Command D" bunker where they can watch the world go to crap for countless years thanks to said satelite?s Bg BrotheOk For all those who live in Jacksonville, Florida who want to check out the Public School #4 in Downtown Jacksonville, I want to go but have no one who is willing to go. I want at least one person to go whos been there before and another who is a smooth talker and quick thinker to get us in and out in a hurry or can talk us out of anything if need be, in case the cops show up. well hit me up if you want to go tonight, my Email is
~StevieHe was excited. He had never done this before. Flying all the way across the country to start a new business. MADNESS! Starting over was not meaning leaving everything behind, selling everything that wasn?t nailed down and jumping on the plane to meet a financier to discuss options for providing funding for his new business! Not to mention he had never even spoke with this person on the phone!
Doesn?t even know who they are but knows of their background in successfully financing extremely profitable business. No photos. No phone calls except to their secretary or other assistants. Was he crazy or what?
At the airport there was a car waiting for him and a package that provided details for the hotel. The meeting was going to take place on the following Friday. Oh man, he thought, that was four days from now!
He got to the hotel, laid out his bags and cloths and flopped on the bed. His thoughts racing.
After a bit he got up, called the concierge and inquired about the local niThe fires of hell have ravaged his body. Leaving him weary and worn. Bleeding and scared.
The dragon has devestated his world and his heart. Tearing from him that which his soul revolved around.
But the battle is not over yet. Not bye a long mile. And yet he struggles back to his feet, armor torn and bent, sword broken and dulled.
The beast screams in hate and evil malice, seeking to kill. To destroy. To rend and consume.
The battle weary worrior gains his feet again, standing defient at the feet of the dragon. Screaming his response in firey determination, grief, anger and bold defience to the beast.
The battle. Raging for a milinium. Longer. Hard every time. The beast feeds, the warrior fights and is victorious or falls and is devoured.
This warrior will not give up. No matter the time. No matter the location. The distance or the terrain. Fires, mountains or storms.
His heart is ripped and shredded but he will continue the fight. Win...lose...draw...he will rage on. NAfter getting trashed at bar, man wakes up just in time in garbage truck
Associated Press
MUNCIE, Ind. - William M. Bowen woke up after a night of drinking with friends and realized he was inside a commercial trash-collection truck full of waste.
The driver had just emptied a commercial trash bin into his truck and was about to activate its compactor when he heard Bowen screaming.
"He looked up and this gentleman was standing out the top of our truck," said Larry Green, market safety supervisor for the Rumpke waste disposal company. Green said the only thing Bowen said to the driver was that he was cold.
"This gentleman was extremely intoxicated," he said.
Bowen told police he had been drinking with buddies at a Muncie bar until about 3 a.m. Thursday. But he said he didn't recall how he ended up inside the trash bin, and he wouldn't tell police who his drinking pals were.
Bowen was treated for minor injuries.
"I'm just glad itSO YA'll SHOULD COME CHECK ME OUT AND SHOW ME SOME LOVE ON HERE!Comments,pic comments,voice comments all that good stuff :D an i promise i)I have just had two more added to my family and i am having the time of my life... I have had all kinds of people tell me how hard it is to have twins... well i think mine are so far great... i love having two of them so 4 all great family.Click banner to enter lounge
12:00PM EST (Noon)
For requests, hit me up on yahoo at jrmoose75I had heard of snorting coke off of a strippers tits, but taking a bong hit out of her vagina?
This "water pipe providing sexual stimulation" seems to be just too depraved to be true. In instances such as this, I find it best to let the patent do the talking:
"The lower end cooperates with the wall of the vagina to form a water reservoir holding water in the lower end and the vagina. A stem is received into the inlet port with an end opening submerged in the water reservoir. Suction applied at the exit port draws air through the stem to bubble through the water reservoir to generate stimulatory vibrations transmitted to the vagina. Optionally, a bowl holding combustible material communicates with the stem such that smoke bubbles through the water reservoir to simultaneously filter and cool the smoke and generate stimulatory vibrations."
I don't doubt that the experience is pleasurable, but pleasurable enough for a woman to allow bong water in her vagina? Perhaps the only thA tribute to my former squadron HMM-261 The Raging Bulls who lost three Pilots in this action.
Four members of Seal Team Six died during initial drop into the ocean. Twelve members of the US Army were killed in action.
One of the pilots was Captain Jeb Seagle who saved Capt Howard another downed pilot and was executed by Cuban Forces as he evaded capture.
He was awarded the Navy Cross second only to the Medal Of Honor.
On April 11, 2008 HMM 261 will stand down as a helicopter squadron and Stand Up as an OSPREY squadron.Dear reader, this is my poem
So I do what I want
I can write a poem to make you smile
Or one to spark a thought
Poems are how I speak
When my lips won't make a sound
Don't know how I'll be remembered
When they put me in the ground
I'm not made for greatness
I'm not one to be heard
But I can listen to what your saying
And make good on my word
I know I've hurt some people
And I have broken trust
I'm hoping time will fix the scars
Time turns us all to dust
I don't know how I'll be remembered
Guess that is up to you
My my times not close to being over
And I've still got much to do
You see, dear reader, I've got this friend
Little pieces of her died
So I don't need to be remembered
If I've made her happy somewhere insideIn April it will be one year since this tragedy.
Oh God I ask of Thee
A Prayer for Virginia Tech
Once more we look into their eyes
as of their loved ones' death they learn.
Piercing eyes of pain we see,
Flowing tears in disbelief.
Lips quiver as they question why?
Hold each one close to Thy heart.
No words explain the senseless loss.
Feel their grasp within Thy hands
Comfort their transition to your Kingdom
as their eyes lose the clarity of life.
We see in each the quizzical look of death.
Oh God I softly ask of Thee
Why, again this tragedy?
One day we'll learn to trust in Thee.
One day we'll live in harmony.
My God touch ye the hearts of each.
Their friends, colleagues, or Family.
We pray you calm their souls
anointing each with inner peace.
(C)2007 Dedicated to those Sailors and Marines who lost their lives while attached to Marine Forces Reserve.My mind always wonders
It worries me night and day
Thoughts get struck by lightening
Leaving me with nothing to say
Depending on temporary laughs
Asking others for truths and signs
But theres something I'll always have
Is my strong Poetic Mind
I appreciate my ability to intrigue
And to develop my metaphorical lines
But somethings just really seem to be
Just extremely hard to find
L I just can not find
And others think I am just fine
Because the only time I shine
Is when I'm using my Poetic MindCloser to closure
Take this out of me
Take anything you want
?Cause I?ll still breathe, I?ll still breathe
Fading thinner but still it?s haunting me
Can?t find the words to say to the angels
That took you from me
Three words three words
My oxygen?s gone
I can?t sleep, I can?t eat
I cry out to God just to hear me
It?s another day still the same with all my pain
Not yet, not yet break me from these visions
Not yet, not yet it?s too soon for you
Still choking from knowing the love you?ve given me
It?s hard to believe what I see is no dream, is no dream
I?m drinking and sinking, still it?s haunting me
I medicate my fears with more beers and more tears
My oxygen?s gone
It?s too soon (it?s too soon) for you
It?s too soon (it?s too soon) It?s too soon (it?s too soon) for you
My oxygen?s gone away
My oxygen?s gone away (uh huh)
It?s too soon
I can?t sleep, I can?t eat
I cry out to God just to hear me
It?s another day still the same with all my pain
Not yet, not ySometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they were meant to be there?to serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson or help figure out who you are or who you want to become. You never know who these people may be but you lock eyes with them, you know that very moment that they will affect your life in some profound way.
And sometimes things happen to you at the time that may seem horrible, painful and unfair, but in reflection you realize that without overcoming those obstacles you would never realize your potential, strength, will power or heart.
Everything happens for a reason. Nothing happens by chance or by means of luck. Illness, love, lost moments of true greatness and sheer stupidity all occur to test limits of your soul.
Without these small tests, life would be like a smoothly paved, straight, flat road to nowhere safe and comfortable but dull and utterly pointless.
The people you meet affect your life. The successes and downfalls that yo
Ok I was excited to get to go and I had so much fun! For the Belfast Brawl I was so rooting for Finlay cause JBL sux a** and can't believe he lost. The Money in the Bank match I wanted Matt Hardy to win.
I am so glad HBK Shawn Michaels won the Career Threatining match cause I cant stand ric flair and it was his time to go. But when Edge fought Undertaker, I couldn't believe he tapped out I was so mad. I was the only Edge-Head in the whole arena and everyone else was rooting for the undertaker. But I had a seat close to the ramp where the wrestlers get to the ring and I stood in my chair and held up my "I LOVE EDGE!" sign and he looked over at me and saw it and smiled and so that really made my night. Even though he lost I'll still be a die hard Edge- head for life cause he's hot and such a cheater but that's what makes Edge the man he is.Are you a fan of PDA's? (Public Display of Affection)
Have you ever been caught making out?
How many "bases" have you been to?
Have you had sex on the 1st date?
How many different people have you had sex with?
Have you ever had a three-some?
Do you kiss and tell?
Lights on or off?
Have you ever tried 69?
Do you have hair down there?
What about your mate?
What's your favorite position?
When did you lose your virginity?
Have you ever given road head?
Have you ever had sex in your parents bed?
Did you ever have anal sex?
Whats better pleasing,or being pleased?
Are you a screamer, moaner,or silent?
Have you ever had sex at school?
Whats better a tongue,or a finger?
Have you ever gotten the shocker?
Have you ever had a pregnancy scare?
Have you ever kissed you bestfriends boyfriend?
Would u ever be a porn star?
Do u think about sex all the time?
Would you ever have a friend with benefits?
How long was your last relationship?
When was the last time you played with i just watched "SWeeneyTodd" and i love Johnny Depp in this movie he is sexy!!At first i didn't know what to think cause i haven't heard anything about this movie. now after watching it over and over again(cause that is what i do) i love it!!Summary: Over time, dogs have proven to be well-adapted for human life, expressing qualities of loyalty and bravery, being emotionally flexible and responding to commands. Some people love their dogs like children, and take them everywhere they go. Why should dogs not then begin to participate in some of the activities that humans do? Well, this latest trend among pet owners answers that question in a very unique way.
In this free video series, learn about a new health and fitness activity called doga, that is, yoga performed by dogs and their masters. This practice involves traditional poses, like the sun salutation, and?you guessed it?the downward dog, modified for the purposes of allowing the dog to perform them comfortably. The idea is not necessarily to stretch your pet to the limits, but rather to let them be involved in as much of your life as possible.
Our yoga instructor will lead you through several different poses for both you and your dog, with special techniques foWell so far so good! for those of you that know me personally i have met one of the most wonderful women that i have ever had the pleasure of knowing. what i mean by that is she gives her heart to me with no hidden reasons and excepts me for me, faults and all. that makes me feel so incredibly wonderful in a way that i have never felt before. when she says i love you i can see it in her eyes and face that she means every word. when i saw here in person for the first time i told her "well now that you?ve seen the rest of me are you gonna run?" to which she replied, "no im not running, it?s what?s inside that counts!" a feeling of relief came over me. at that point i knew i had made the right choice in meeting her. i was so worried that she like others would make some excuse or
just wouldn?t even give me a chance to show what kind of person i am on the inside. i can honestly say i am the happiest now in my life then i have ever had the chance to be other then when im with my kids. this Beat the Devil is another one of those movies, like Captain Mongo?s Porno Playhouse, that I wanted to see because I found a clip on YouTube with Evan Stone being a complete crack up. If he ever decided to quit porn I am sure that he could find a job easy in mainstream comedy movies. When allowed to let loose the man is hysterical. Eric Masterson plays the perfect straight man to Evan . If it wasn?t for the well written plot, the antics of Evan Stone and the sex scene involving Stone and Jesse Jane I probably would have fallen asleep.
(Read More)IM AHEAD, IM MAN
IM TEH FURST MAMMAL 2 WEAR PANTS, YA
IM AT PEACE WIF MAH LUST
I CAN KILL CAUSE IN CEILIN CAT I TRUST, YA
IZ EVOLUSHUN, BABY
IM AT PEACE, IM TEH MAN
BUYIN STOCKZ ON TEH DAI OV TEH CRASH, YA
ON TEH LOOSE, IM TRUCK
ALL TEH ROLLIN HILLS, ILL FLATTEN THEM OUT, YA
IZ HERD BEHAVIOR, UH HUH
IZ EVOLUSHUN, BABY
ADMIRE ME, ADMIRE MAH HOME
ADMIRE MAH SON, HEZ MAH CLONE
YA YA, YA YA
DIS LAND IZ MINE, DIS LAND IZ FREE
ILL DO WUT I WANTS BUT IRRESPONSIBLY
IZ EVOLUSHUN, BABY
IM THIEF, IM LIAR
THARS MAH CHURCH, I SING IN DA CHOIR:
HAL-LE-LU-JAH
HAL-LE-LU-JAH
ADMIRE ME, ADMIRE MAH HOME
ADMIRE MAH SON, ADMIRE MAH CLONEZ
CAUSE WE KNOE, APPETITE 4 NITELY FEAST
DOSE IGNORANT INDIANZ GOT NOTHIN ON ME
NOTHIN, Y?
CUZ, IZ EVOLUSHUN, BABY!
IM AHEAD, IM ADVANCD
I R FURST MAMMAL 2 MAK PLANZ, YA
I CRAWLD TEH EARTH, BUT NAO IM HIGHR
2010, WATCH IT GO 2 FIRE
IZ EVOLUSHUN, BABY
IZ EVOLUSHUN, BABY
DO TEH EVOLUSHUN!
CMON, CMON!he's sorry for those he hurt. He loved you all,and has wishes you luck.If some of you don't know about these organizations maybe you could look them up and see if maybe it is worth your time to volunteer.
If some of you know of them, great! :D.
/ Bikers Against Child Abuse
http://www.campquality.org/ Camp Quality (Cancer Camp for kids in remission or going thru treatment)
http://www.ascasupport.org/ ASCA - Adult Survivors of Child Abusejust thinking about this, and wondering... why is it that when you go to where the females strip, you'll see the guys throwing the money on the stage to them... basically like a "here, catch/fetch" type of thing.
but i've NEVER seen that done to the guys when they "strip".
and that's another thing--- what's with the guys keeping stuff on and the girls takin it all off??
not that seein a guy completely naked does all that much for me when i know i'm not gonna be doin anything with it, but still... it's a STRIP club...not an underwear club!!
not like we can give change for seeing less... we still give dollar bills and pay those ridiculous amounts for lap dances... so what's the deal??
this country still that far behind in certain things?
a guy's given more respect when telling he strips then a girl is......... and don't tell me it's cause of the "extra" stuff that goes on, cause the guys do it too!!!!
i swear, for a country that's supposed to be so advanced, we sure do consist of guess we've had our fun
but it seems our fun is over now
And that's all right
It's all right
Time for me to move along
And after all is said and done
I'll be all right
It's all right
Tell me something that's sure to break my heart
'cause everything's my fault
And I know
I deserve to be alone
Here we go again unsuccessful to make amends
And that's all right
It's all right
I've tried as hard as I can but I can't seem to understand
And that's all right
It's all right
And I know
I deserve to be alone
I guess it's over now your honesty has all run out
And that's all right
It's all right
I just can't seem to see how the hell you can make believe
And that's all right
It's all right
And I know
I deserve to be alone
'cause everything's my faulI never thought I would be moving out of Bakersfield but I will be moving here in a week. I am kinda sad but its gonna be great. A friend of mine is a tattoo artist and wants to teach me to become one. Then we are gonna try to open a tattoo shop in Texas. I am kinda sad because my best friend is possibly moving back to Cali when I thought I would be closer to her but everthing happens for a reason I guess.Yes, I'm a fucking freak with the TV shit, but I absolutely love BSG and it returned for the first episode of the last season tonight.
Frakkin awesome!!!
Friday night, a dirty martini (or 3) and BSG - could life get any better???You never know if daydreaming is a good thing or not.
One on hand if you don?t have an imagination as an artist...well not really a good thing is it? :D.
On the other hand dreaming about what could be and putting so much energy into it is a bad thing.
You cannot force things into being but you can hope the best for the outcome.
There are a few people always in my thoughts almost in every single moment of every day.
I hope and wish for them the best in everything.
For some of those people I do hope and wish to be in their lives more than I am right now.
Time will tell.
All I can do is remain positive and know in my heart things will work out for the best in the end.
Living in the past while the future passes is a bad practice to do.
Make each moment count from this moment to the next.
Can you change things in your life..well yes you can.
Can you change what people think of you or how they think..no.
Can you change how you think of yourself?
Yes you can.
We are all flawBy: Charles M. Province
A protest raged on a courthouse lawn,
Round a makeshift stage they charged on,
Fifteen hundred or more they say,
Had come to burn a Flag that day.
A boy held up the folded Flag,
Cursed it, and called it a dirty rag.
An OLD MAN pushed through the angry crowd,
With a rusty shotgun shouldered proud.
His uniform jacket was old and tight,
He had polished each button, shiny and bright.
He crossed that stage with a soldier?s grace,
Until he and the boy stood face to face.
"FREEDOM OF SPEECH", the OLD MAN said,
"Is worth dying for, good men are dead,
So you can stand on this courthouse lawn,
And talk us down from dusk to dawn,
But before any Flag gets burned today,
This OLD MAN IS GOING TO HAVE HIS SAY!!
My father died on a foreign shore,
In a war they said would end all war.
But Tommy and I wasn?t even full grown,
Before we fought in a war of our own.
And Tommy died on Iwo Jima?s beach,
In the shadow of a hill he couldn?t quite reach
WhIt lies not in our power to love or hate,
For will in us is overruled by fate.
When two are stripped, long ere the course begin,
We wish that one should love,
And one especially do we affect
Of two gold ingots, like in each respect:
The reason no man knows, let it suffice,
What we behold is censured by our eyes.
Where both deliberate, the love is slight:
Who ever loved, that loved not at first sight?
by Christopher MarloweSomeone is cloning our profiles. This person copies our pictures & creates a profile similar to ours. Then sends scrap, spam or garbage to our contacts or friends on this and other profile sites. Insulting them?or asking them personal information?Beware!!! Send this message to your friends, to prevent them from being offended in your name by other people. If you receive some junk mail from me, please inform me first, OK? Send this to all your friends! PLEASE REPOST THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you to both my Grandfather's who sacrificed time away from here to serve & protect us from hell.
I am honored by their unselfishness and wish I never disappoint them.
Both won Congressional Medal of Honor's were buried with 21 gun salutes..
To me that a salute that can't be beat.
God Bless you both...I only wish I could have given my time to protect the country in which I love so much
God Bless the USA foreverClick banner to enter lounge
12:00PM EST (Noon)
For requests, hit me up on yahoo at krayzeecreeme
Click banner to visit Cujo's MySpace page!
2:00PM EST
For requests, hit me up on yahoo at jrmoose75Hey everyone,
This is a blog to let you know what has been going on with me. To start yes I am in West Virgina now so if you need my number or anything I can give it to you. Also yes I am with my boyfriend Joel Lynch my first love the one i?ve been with on and off 7 years me and him are here looking for job?s,careers,and more. An also me and my mom will be updating pics as soon as we can right now were busy so it will be a while. I am also working on a lesbian story it will be posted when it is done right now I am taking a break on it cause I worked on it all the time in Florida so right now i?m on break but I am still working on my poetry if you wanna go check it out go to /amberdamnit88 or watch for my mom?s update?s in her blogs. Also my teacher/best friend Mr. Chris John Becker passed away not to long ago so it?s bothering me a little bit and 2 years ago or so I lost my teacher Mrs. Coward she was also a friend of mine that I liked having for an english teacher An elderly couple, Margaret and Bert, moved to Texas Bert always wanted a pair of authentic cowboy boots, so, seeing some on sale,he bought them and wore them home.
Walking proudly, he sauntered into the kitchen and said to his wife, "Notice anything different about me?"
Margaret looked him over.
Frustrated, Bert stormed off into the bathroom, undressed and walked back into the kitchen completely naked except for the boots.
Again he asked Margaret, a little louder
this time, "Notice anything different NOW?"
Margaret looked up and exclaimed, "Bert, what's different? It's hanging down today, it was hanging down yesterday, it'll be hanging down again tomorrow!!"
Furious, Bert yelled, "AND DO YOU KNOW WHY IT'S HANGING DOWN,MARGARET?"
"Nope", she replied.
"IT'S HANGING DOWN, BECAUSE IT'S LOOKING AT MY NEW BOOTS!!!!'"
Without changing her expression, Margaret replied, Shoulda bought a hat, Bert. Shoulda bought a hat."hell yeah spring is here and the snow melting
river ice is going too,hi too all the canadian out there from dj husky, whitehorse yukon canada.
city of 20,000 plus greatest place to live out doors are fun fishing, hunting ,rvingsite seeing we have it all in the yukonHell everyone just bare with me as you know i'm new at this...I'm living in San Antonio TX now... Holla if you're near me!A change of speed, a change of style.
A change of scene, with no regrets,
A chance to watch, admire the distance,
Still occupied, though you forget.
Different colours, different shades,
Over each mistakes were made.
I took the blame.
Directionless so plain to see,
A loaded gun won't set you free.
So you say.
We'll share a drink and step outside,
An angry voice and one who cried,
'We'll give you everything and more,
The strain's too much, can't take much more.'
I've walked on water, run through fire,
Can't seem to feel it anymore.
It was me, waiting for me,
Hoping for something more,
Me, seeing me this time,
Hoping for something else.Not sure how I feel about this site sometimes... in a way, I think it tells you WAY too much.
I really don't need nor want to see half the ppl my friends are posting comments to.
Nor do I really think they need to see everyone I post a comment to.
Yes, this is just the internet, but in some ways, it's not.
There are actual real connections out there.
It's cool you can see when someone comes on and sends you something, but is it really necessary to show everything we do???
Idk..just a bit much I think.you must read all the way through!
NO CHEATING!
mom calls the husband a 'bastard'
and then the dad calls the wife a "bitch"
and billy goes to his mom and says "mom what's a bitch and a bastard?"
and the mom says "well, a bitch is a lady and a bastard is a gentlemen"
and then later billy goes outside and listens to his neighbors, and hears "Put your penis in my vagina!"
So Billy goes to his mom and says "mom whats a penis and vagina?"
His moms says "Well Billy, a penis is a hat and a vagina is a coat"
and then later billy sees his dad shaving and cuts himself and says "shit"
and billy said "Dad, whats shit"
And then his dad says
"Well billy, shit is a type of Shaving cream "
and then billy goes to see his mom cutting the turkey and his mom cuts her finger and says "fuck!"
and then billy says to his mom "Mom whats fuck?"
"Well billy fuck is a way of cutting the turkey"
and Then later the guests arrive and billy goes to thei am happy oh so happy life is great oh so great he he he i just got my license oh yeah party onMy Play list will be down for a few days.
I'm going to try to make a bigger list
with a couple of old 2004 (On the spot freestyle's)
So keep checking my page for new beats and freestyle's
Thanks M.TI have been writing for my
new Album Titled
'Lyrical terrorist'
I have set back the Album
for almost 3 1/2 years,
Do to personal misshapes.
I have around 3 songs done.
Every track on the Album is Hot.
Not sure when it will be Released?
MicCountry Life:
There's a stream rippling slowly as it runs through the woods,
A deer lifts its head proud and majestic where it stood,
Birds are singing and flying through the air,
Animals are rambling and searching as much as they dare.
Skies are clouding, and rain's coming close now,
Farmers are circling in fields on their tractors and plows,
Women are hanging clothes out on their line,
Children do chores and go to bed around nine.
(Copyright: Sharon Gay Watson)Country:
Down a lonesome road where nobody else is near,
Beside a sleepy creek as your horse stands grazing,
You sit by your campfire pondering days ahead,
And think on your life and the children you are raising.
(Copyright: Sharon Gay Watson)Cattle Country:
There is a land that is a delight,
Where work is not play by day or night,
This place has always been home to me,
it's Cattle Country.
There are ranches all over the land,
With many different names, each its own brand,
There are riders on horses as far as you see,
it's Cattle country.
The chuck wagons are there, other wagons too,
There are also many women, with chores to do,
The children are playing, happy as could be,
it's Cattle Country.
Whenever you're traveling toward this way,
Make sure you have a place to stay,
Where people are nice, and men are handy,
it's Cattle Country.
(Copyright: Sharon Gay Watson)A Long Hard Life:
The birds are singing so pretty today,
There's a mountain shining far away,
Squirrels scamper over the trees,
And listen to the hum of the bees.
Cows are lowing in the field,
The crops are putting forth their yield,
The sun is smiling in the sky,
And clouds are floating way up high.
Away off yonder a tractor goes,
And blooms are now becoming a rose,
Clothes hang out on the line,
The sunset's pretty, round about nine.
That old barn's about to go,
And hear that old North wind blow,
It's near time to feed those pigs,
Momma goes out to pick the figs.
Cotton time's a'commin' pretty soon,
Look at those rings around the moon,
Weatherman says it's gonna rain,
The gosh-darn cold gives me a pain.
Fishin' time is nearly here,
Poppa bought a brand new steer,
Need me a bath.
I don't want one,
Ridin' those horses shore is fun.
Mulberrys are shore gettin' ripe,
The sink A Peaceful Life:
The birds are singing and flying around
The cows are lowing and roaming the ground
Horses run free and buck and play
The sun comes up to make another long day.
The back fences need mending and the fields need sewed
A farmer ponders over the money to be owed
The auction will get the next few calves that's born
And he will once more replace clothes that are worn.
The wife churns her butter, and bakes on the stove
The children all help out in the peach grove
The well is running quite low since last rain
And it's about time to store up the grain.
The work starts early and ends late at night
Playtime is scarce and seems out of sight
Horses and buckboards roll through the town
Where there is no such thing as pavement around.
Overalls, straw hats, old boots and gingham
No frilly laces but plenty of denim
Old cowboys in chaps, and tobacco in jaw
And most of them are quite quick on the draw.
What if roses bloomed all year,
And blue ski
What if love re
Not just a roll in the hay.
What if your world stayed in one piece,
You'd have lots to gain.
What if your greatest dreams came true,
What if what eyes say is true,
Like the messages they are sending.
What if love bloomed like that rose,
And the caring was
What if people held hands more often,
And they'd all get all their wishes.
(Copyright: Sharon Gay Watson)The Lone Cowboy:
A young cowboy came up to me
And placed his hat upon his knee,
His wild, bi
I smiled at him, and he was glad.
The cowboy was twenty, I was sixteen.
The way he looked at me was sharp and keen.
His name was Joel,
He asked how I was, and I told him "fine".
I knew I had seen him, but I
But somehow I knew for this boy I had care.
As I thought, it soon came to me,
That I had been his wife-to-be.
Now it's been five years since I left town,
And Joel hadn't known what had come down.
I had his child, now a girl of five,
And I had often wondered if he was alive.
The truth was soon told,
And he was chased by a deputy hangman.
I cried as he told me he
I wondered where he would be, come light.
Then he went out, and I heard his steps go
As he walked into the street down below.
I froze as I Back Home:
Listen to the birds sing and hear the chickens peck,
Poppa's cussing the mule and just raising heck,
The far pasture'
the cattle need tending,
The old fence rows in the east forty need mending.
Sister's barefoot, playing in the dirt,
Mama's in the barn helping Uncle Bert,
Brother's in town selling calves and a foal,
To pay off some bills is his and Poppa's goal.
Shep's on the trail drive, bringing a herd in,
This time out was rough on his men,
Dusty's old chuck wagon rolls right along,
And you can hear the old cook singing a song.
Uncle Jay is cattin', good lookin' and all,
The young and old women all line up for his call,
Aunt Gerty is working down the street in the jail,
She packs a six-gun and gives them all Hell.
Down at the saloon an old bartender stands,
An old double barrel held in his calm hands,
The rough and tumble cowboys tend to settle down,
And it gets mighty peacef16 April 1963
My Dear Fellow Clergymen:
While confined here in the Birmingham city jail, I came across your recent statement calling my present activities "unwise and untimely." Seldom do I pause to answer criticism of my work and ideas. If I sought to answer all the criticisms that cross my desk, my secretaries would have little time for anything other than such correspondence in the course of the day, and I would have no time for constructive work. But since I feel that you are men of genuine good will and that your criticisms are sincerely set forth, I want to try to answer your statement in what I hope will be patient and reasonable terms.
I think I should indicate why I am here in Birmingham, since you have been influenced by the view which argues against "outsiders coming in." I have the honor of serving as president of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, an organization operating in every southern state, with headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. We have some eighty fI am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation.
Martin Luther King, Jr., delivering his 'I Have a Dream' speech from the steps of Lincoln Memorial. (photo: National Park Service)
Five score years ago, a great American, in whose symbolic shadow we stand today, signed the Emancipation Proclamation. This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of Negro slaves who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of their captivity.
But one hundred years later, the Negro still is not free. One hundred years later, the life of the Negro is still sadly crippled by the manacles of segregation and the chains of discrimination. One hundred years later, the Negro lives on a lonely island of poverty in the midst of a vast ocean of material prosperity. One hundred years later, the Negro is still languishing in the corners Funny how life has a certain plan.
It's also funny how you can change things that were planned.
You have the free will to change things for the better and you have the will to unfortunately change things for the worse.
When the choice comes why is it easier for us to choose negative intsead of positive.
You can wish, hope and pray things will be different.
But it is up to you to truly believe in yourself that things will be.
Other people cannot make that choice for you.
NO amount of attention from strangers will make you truly feel better if you do not about yourself.
If people cared more about what they think about themselves than what others do things in their lives would be what they would like.
How can you give of yourself to others so much but not expect to be treated well in return?
Walk with a smile and a true one and you will be enriched throughout your day.
It's easier to be cynical than to believe.
It's easier to get angry than to love.
Why is it so easy tolaying in my dark room, crying on my pillow. Tears weap of sorrow for the one I love.
Holding back the pain my heart created.
Putting up walls so my soul maybe repaired.
Screaming in pain for the one I could've had.
But now I let him slip away.
I know it was never ment to be.
Living in the fairy tale, my dream.Don't undermine your worth by comparing
yourself with others.
It is because we are different that each of us is special.
Don't set your goals by what other people
deem important.
Only you know what is best for you.
Don't take for granted the things closest to your heart.
Cling to them as you would your life, for without them
life is meaningless.
Don't let your life slip through your fingers
by living in the past or for the future.
By living your life one day at a time,
you live all the days of your life.
Don't give up when you still have something to give.
Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
Don't be afraid to admit that you are less than perfect.
It is this fragile thread that binds us to each other.
Don't be afraid to encounter risks.
It is by taking chances that we learn how to be brave.
Don't shut love out of your life by saying it's impossible to find.
The quickest way to receive love is to give love.
The fastest way to lose love iSelling 926 Reflexive Arcade Games for $25.00 (No S/H)
If Interested Contact Me Here Or At:
Mic Technician
14k to goI am an American Soldier.
I am a warrior and a member of a team.
I serve the people of the United States and live the Army Values.
I will always place mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a flallen comrad.
I am dicillpined, physcially and mentally tough, trained a proficient in all my warrior tasks and drils.
I always maintain my arms, my equipment, and myself.
I stand ready to deploy, engage, and destroy all enemies of the United States of America in close combat.
I am the guardian of freedom and the American way of life.
I AM AN AMERICAN SOLDIER!
HOO AH!Well i finally done it and got married after being together for over 12 years.. I'm so happy with my life right its unbelievable......The Very Secret Diary of Frodo Baggins
By: Cassandra Claire
How could I do this to poor, lovable Frodo??? That said...
Feeling much better in House of Elrond after nice long nap. Also, Sam gave me fabulous backrub and bubble bath. Platonic, brotherly love so wonderful. Wasn't quite entirely sure why he needed to suck on my toes, but am assured it has something to do with Elf medicine.
Have agreed to carry Ring to Mordor. In hindsight, probably a bad move.
Aragorn and Boromir had big fight over who got to carry me up Mount Caradhras. Aragorn shoved Boromir into snowbank. Boromir bit Aragorn on the ear. Ring must be affecting them more seriously than I thought.
Woke up to find Aragorn playing with buttons on my shirt.
He must be after the Ring. Damn its siren call.
Ah well, Sam will kill him if he tries anything.
Today Legolas began stroking my inner thigh with his bow.
Was stunned. Had no idea LegolThe Very Secret Diary of Gandalf the Grey
Apologies to Rave for filching her "weed" idea. Bah hah hah. :D
In Shire. Stunning vista of innocent and pastoral beauty. Is it me, or was Frodo just hanging around in that field masturbating before I came along?
Bilbo's Birthday party improved by substantial amount of hobbit weed. Everyone sho nice. Bilbo nice too. Lights sho pretty. Frodo not bad either. Hobbits sho cuddly.
Whups. Fellover.
Day Three:
Massive fecking hangover. Off to Minas Tirith for some aspirin.
Day Twelve:
Went to Saruman for advice about Ring but he had become evil. Nobody tells me anything. Apparently there was a memo. Radagast the Brown probably stealing paper out of my inbox again.
Day Thirteen :
Stuck on top of tower. Great view, but constant pelting sleet not good for pointy hat. Am amusing self by spitting gum down on the Orcs.
Day Fourteen :
Visited again by Saruman who tried to grab a The Very Secret Diary of Saruman the White
Dedicated to whoever bought me a paid LJ account. I thank you, oh silent benefactor. That was awfully nice.
Am bored. No cable in Isengard. Nothing to do but write rude anonymous letters to Radagast the Brown and Manfred the Slightly Ecru.
Perhaps will have a look at the palantir.
Have met v. nice guy via palantir. He seems to really like me for me and not just because am most powerful wizard in Middle Earth. Wonder what he looks like.
Am becoming disenchanted with palantir guy. Refuses to send me photo, except of one v. large eyeball. Says he is shy but I rather suspect he is fat, or perhaps hairy. Have heard some v. bad stories about palantir relationships. Should probably cool it for a while.
Well, wouldn't you know, palantir guy turned out to be Dark Lord of Mordor. Just my luck. Could have been worse, I guess. Sauron not far or hairy, just disembodied The Very Secret Diary of Gimli, Son of Gloin
Grr. Argh.
Faffing about in Rivendell with stuck-up elves v. bad for my digestion. Have asked Elrond to move me to second floor as cannot get into bathroom here without being subjected to sight of hobbits bathing amongst scented candles. Is ridiculous. Got splashed with strawberry bath foam yesterday. On plus side, beard now silky and conditioned.
Elrond refuses to move my room. Walked in on hobbits again this morning. What WERE they doing with that carrot? Inbred bunch of halfwits, no wonder they can?t even grow decent beards.
Suspect Aragorn son of Arathorn of being pervy hobbit-fancier. Completely ignoring hottie elf fiancèe in favor of barging about with hairy-footed gnomes in leather breeches. Fortunately I, Gimli son of Gloin, am here to take care of her loneliness.
Elf women just the right height to keep my ears warm. Go me!
HThe Very Secret Diary of Ringwraith No. 5
This one is dedicated to Jeff. Being as these diaries were originally concieved of as a way to get him to stop reading my Live Journal, I'd say it's all down to him, really. Go Jeff. :D I couldn't have done it without you.
Just opened Christmas pressie from Sauron. Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty ring!
Day 1,000,967
Got box of chocolates as Christmas bonus from Dark Lord, again. As per usual, Sauron ate all the toffees and left the strawberry creams. How I detest this life of vile servitude.
Still disembodied.
Day 1,001,056
V. bored in Barad-Dur. Nothing to do but play Scrabble with Orcs. Is v. annoying as Orcs only know Black Speech of Mordor. You try spelling Azg Nazg Gimbatul for a triple word score. Yeah, I didn?t think so.
Day 1,001,102
Suspect Sauron gearing up for something. Walked in on him applying ceremonial sparkly mascara. Suspect he will be v. happy when he has body back and caThe Very Secret Diary of Gollum
I have not bothered with Gollum's weird speech because it does not fit with the VSD style. Complaints about lack of canon accuracy can be sent to The Management. :D
Dedicated to Emily, the much put-upon. Damn, hell looks a lot like high school.
Popped over to attend Pervy Hobbit Fanciers Anonymous Meeting in Misty Mountains only to discover was booby trap set by Sauron.
Stupid Sauron.
Held captive by orcs in Barad-Dur. Have been forced to watch ?Flipper? over and over until give in and tell them where Ring is. Damn evil methods of torture refined over millennia. Will not give in. Will remain strong.
Orcs have switched to repeat viewings of ?The Faculty.? Cannot cope. Have told them where Ring is.
Escaped from Mordor. Have made way to Shire. Am v. disappointed that in last few weeks no one has responded to personal ad placed in Shire Weekly. ?Toothless, fetid greenish The Very Secret Diary of Arwen Undomiel
Broke up with Aragorn today. He would insist on giving me a clay pipe and a pair of breeches for Valentine?s Day when I specifically requested a nightie. Have sent him away from Rivendell.
Bored and lonely. Regret having sent Aragorn away. So what if he wanted me to dress up in a curly wig and hop around on my knees during intimate moments? Am sure other humans have equally odd hangups. Wish I could be interested in Elf men, but ever since debacle with Glorfindel back in Second Age when he accused me of copying his hairstyle, have given up on my own kind.
Someone?s been trying on my dresses again. They are all stretched out of shape, especially the purple one.
Legolas got all shirty when I accused him of trying on my dresses. He says I have impugned his masculinity. What masculinity?
Day Eleven
Legolas still sulking. Says other elves making fun of him now since The Very Secret Diary of Elrond
Was in weird mood when I wrote this one. Oh, my head. Poor Elrond.
Bad breakup with Isildur. As if the pervy hobbit-fancying wasn't bad enough, he would insist on wearing tacky gold jewelry against my advice. Confirms my suspicions that humans not just weakest race of Middle-Earth, but also cannot accessorize worth a damn.
NB: Big battle, we won, Sauron defeated. Plundered Barad-dur but notable lack of pretty things to take home. Sauron's decorating tastes definitely running towards black, knobbly, tattered look. So not me.
Isildur set upon by orcs and killed. Told him his poor dress sense would attract all the wrong sorts.
Day 2,0045:
So bored in Rivendell. Have decided to hold council meeting and name it after myself. Will invite all eligible males of Middle-Earth who have nothing better to do on a weekend to come. Go me!
Hope Leg still remember party in Second Age where The Very Secret Diary of Sauron
Dedicated to John, the sweetest loveliest guy who was ever hacked by a complete loser. And Alex, because he?s been sick. I mean ill. Oh, whatever.
Dirty weekend with Elrond turned sour when I told him purple was not his color.
Have been marched against by last alliance of men and nancing elves. Is transparent attempt by Elrond to get back at me for comment about purple. I will not take it back! I told him purple made him look like an eggplant, and it does. Is no need for him to get so shirty about it.
Is not that being defeated by last alliance is so bad, is not even that being reduced to a disembodied eyeball is so bad, although Visine would be a comfort. But whose bright idea was it to slice onions in here?
Blast those orcs and their fondness for onion dip. Have taken their disco ball away. God, it's fun to be evil.
Day Three Million Five:
Am bored. Have been waitingcalled samples
I couldn't come up with a name for it.
It's a really nice laid back piano beat I came up with today. Check it out
thanks MicAfter Chelsea returned from a date, Hillary asked her if she had a good time.
Chelsea said she had a wonderful time and thinks she's in love.
Hillary said, 'You didn't have sex, did you'?
Chelsea said, 'Not according to Dad.'This song is SOOOO awesome.
BTW, if any of you want a song, just email me and I will send them to you!
I want to -- teach you how to stand
I want to -- take you by your h

我要回帖

更多关于 you are not alone 的文章

随机推荐