请问contributed tocapit...

As a family generally enters only one name when joining and has an average of five members, the mass following must be about ten million.的翻译是:作为一个家庭一般只有一个名称进入时,加入了一个平均的五个成员组成,必须大规模以下约十多万。At the moment, about what not to do: such as substitute Steven Gerrard at a vital point in a Merseyside derby.的翻译是:目前,关于什么不可以做:如在一个极为重要的一点代替史蒂芬座右铭在merseyside郡德比。7 kinds of glucosinolates were detected Chinese kale. Gluconapin was the major gluconapin representing about 40%-60% of in the total amount.的翻译是:7种glucosinolates发现中国甘蓝。 这主要是gluconapingluconapin约占40%-60%的总金额中。The marketing line of anfu plastic machine co., ltd is pleased about each inquiry of potential customers from the ranges High-speed mixer, Degassing or Recycling.的翻译是:安福的营销行的塑机有限公司是高兴地对每次查询范围内的潜在客户的高速混音器、脱气或回收。When Paul took his science examination, he saw how little he knew about science. He rolled up his sleeves and went to work.的翻译是:当保罗经过了他科学检查后,他看到了他很不了解科学。 他被卷起了袖管,前往工作。This article tries to clearly identify the &Chinese-Baroque& architecture by analyzing its definition and oppugning about over-decorated and baroque characteristics.的翻译是:本文试以明确找到&chinese-baroque&架构的定义和分析oppugning过度装修、巴洛克特征。Under the condition of CAT (Computer aided test), the test data about electro-hydraulic servo valve frequency response characteristic is processed with the discrete way.的翻译是:的情况下,cat(计算机辅助测试),测试数据对电控液压伺服阀频率响应特性的离散方式处理。My son came home with a whole skin after he drifted about from place to place for six or seven years.的翻译是:我的儿子回家后,整个皮肤的地方去对他不知不觉六个或七个年。It was a great way to learn a little about a lot of different subjects within the International Credit &Risk Management arena.的翻译是:这是一个伟大的方式来了解一下很多在国际信贷不同的主题&风险管理领域。On viewing to curriculum reform, we also think about the relation between DGS and geometry characters, and affirm its effect on realizing new ideas.的翻译是:查看课程改革,我们还想拔萃和几何形状字符之间的关系,并确认其对实现新的思想。I would also like to talk about the hedge funds whose operations have contributed to the swift flow of massive short term capital.的翻译是:我还想谈一谈对冲基金,它的运作有助于大量短期资金迅速流动。The old neighbor called at the White House, and Lincoln talked to him for hours about the advisability of issuing a proclamation freeing the slaves.的翻译是:老邻居的要求在白宫,林肯与他的做法是否可取,小时发出一项公告,宣布释放奴隶的。The genes can develop only broad, long-term strategies to try to make their bearers more discriminating about what they imitate.的翻译是:唯一的广泛的基因都可以发展的长期战略,尝试使其承担者更多歧视,他们模仿。Nowadays, the problems about concept, imperfect rules, disuse assets, decentralizing purchase and unclear property righits exist in the management of national assets.的翻译是:如今,该概念的问题,议事规则不完善,未使用资产,分散采购,不明确的物业管理存在righits国家资产。This article mainly talks about how to solve the computational problem in numerical computation by Excel, and the chart is given to express the solution.的翻译是:这一条主要是谈如何解决计算问题的数值计算excel,而图表,表示解决方案。Istanbul Park is a really great track and everyone talks about Turn 8, which is definitely one of the best corners of the season.的翻译是:伊斯坦布尔公园赛道是一个真的很伟大,所有的人都在谈论第8,这是绝对是一流的季节的角落。1. People had adequate food, clothing and other consumer goods, so that they no longer had to worry abo 的翻译是:1。 人有足够的食物、衣服和其他消费品,因此,他们不再担心他们的基本需要;American writer noted for his novels about the pride and longings of impoverished people, including The Man with the Golden Arm(1949).的翻译是:注意到关于美国作家的他的小说的骄傲和向往的贫穷的人们,包括该名男子与“金臂(1949年)。My supervisor’s personal remarks are too much and if he hoes is again I am going to complain to the boss about it.的翻译是:我的主管的个人的看法是太多了,如果他把锄头又是我会抱怨老板。One morning, as I launched into yet another 23)tirade about how uncomfortable I was, Scott just looked at me blankly.的翻译是:有一天清晨,我射入另一个23)发牢骚就多难受,我感到我在斯科特刚刚看了失魂落魄。
Google Ads
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Google Ads
Copyright (C) 2005 - . All Rights Reserved.I would also like to talk about the hedge funds whose operations have contributed to the swift flow of massive short term capital.的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:

我要回帖

更多关于 contributed to 的文章

随机推荐