文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 23:07:05|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
下载文档:2014冀教版初中英语八年级上册全册教案-Unit1-2学案.DOC
官方公共微信资源篮中还没有资源,赶紧挑选吧!
高中知识点
鲁教版(,)牛津沈阳版(,)牛津广州版(,)北京课改版(,)牛津广州版(,)牛津沈阳版(,)牛津广州版(,)
初中知识点
[自主命题]
[统一命题]
&& 资料信息
摘要:文档属性:55K rar | 适用地区:,
审核站长: [] []
时间: 16:42:00 上传 |
19:13:00 审核
统计:日() 周()
消费:扣点数:1.00 点
互动:[] []
评分:[我要评论] 共有0人评价
标签:人教八上,中考,Unit1,英语,复习
套卷:暂无
专辑:暂无
用于QQ、MSN等聊天平台,直接粘贴发送
用于嵌入到各种BBS论坛或者签名中
HTML代码:
用于粘贴到网站、微博或者博客里面
资料评价 下载地址 相关下载
1、如果发现下载的资料有质量问题,请投诉该资料。您的投诉经核实如情况属实,会补偿您下载此资料而需要的点数 (本网慎重提示您,如果诬告受到的处罚会很重)。
2、下载资料前请注意看资料页面中的下载等级、需要储值、需要点数,并检查您是否有相应的权限以及足够的储值与点数以正常的下载到资料。同时注意看资料页面中的其它信息以及会员对此资料的评论,以在下载前对资料有个初步的了解,资料下载遇到的问题可以参阅[]。
3、每个资料提供有多个地址供下载,可以点击不同的地址下载,不会重复扣除点数。如果发现不能下载,请临时关闭防火墙,特别是诺顿防火墙,再进行下载。若依然不能下载请通过页面的[]或者发表评论来进行反映。
4、本网大部分资源来源于会员上传,如有侵犯版权,请和本网联系,本网将在三个工作日内改正。
5、未经本站明确许可,任何网站不得非法盗链及抄袭本站资料;如引用,请注明来自本站。
6、如果没有找到所需要的资料,请到本网论坛[]里提出,本网会尽力满足您的要求。
下载权限: 普通/高级用户(扣1.00普通点)&网校通用户(免费)&普通用户()
提示:本自然月内重复下载不再扣除
普通下载通道
高级会员通道
网校通专属通道
该用户其他资料
[] 江苏兴化昭阳湖初级中学九...[] 人教新目标八年级下册(新)...[] 江苏兴化昭阳湖初级中学(牛...[] 福建厦门集美区灌口中学高...[] 福建省厦门市集美区灌口中...[] 福建厦门集美区灌口中学高...
谁下载了这份试卷
客服热线:010-57
传真:010-
商务合作:010-
Copyright© Phoenix E-Learning Corporation, All Rights Reserved
北京市公安局海淀分局备案号:
京ICP证080135号11-12学年英语学科八上Unit1预习学案及达标试题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
10页免费2页1下载券4页免费3页1下载券4页免费4页1下载券4页1下载券5页免费3页1下载券3页1下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢4页免费63页1下载券12页免费5页免费13页免费
如该文档侵权或违规
11-12学年英语学科八上Unit1预习学案及达标试题|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
新目标英语八上unit4学案
下载积分:700
内容提示:
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 01:16:50|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
下载文档:新目标英语八上unit4学案.DOC
官方公共微信江苏省徐州市第二十二中学七年级英语下册Unit 4《Amazing things》学案(8)_学优中考网 |
7B Unit 4 Amazing things
第八课时Main
【学习目标】
学习列出事实性信息
用调查研究中获得的信息写一篇文章
【课前自主学习】
【体验与实践】
Ⅰ 预习情况交流
1. 以…命名 ______________________
2. 打牌________________________________
3. 学会干某事 ____________________
4. 世界上的第一台电视机________________
5. 这种食物 ______________________
6. 彩色电视机__________________________
7. 停下来去干某事 ________________
8. 在两块面包之间______________________
9. 历史上 ________________________
10. 在电视上露面_______________________
11. 建立,成立 ___________________
12. 数千年前___________________________
Ⅱ 重点、难点点击
1. keep on doing sth. 意为“持续做某事”,与go on doing sth.同义
他们一直等了我们两个小时。_________________________________________________
2. name 作动词,意为“命名”“给某人或某物取名”name…after…表示“根据…取名”期中after为介词,意为“仿照”“按照”
他们以祖父的名字给他们的儿子取名。_________________________________________
name 作动词,还有“说出…名字”“叫出名字”之意
我叫不出大多数树的名字。___________________________________________________
3. invent (v.) 发明
inventor (n.) 发明家
invention (n.) 发明物
Ⅲ 目标达成检测
用所给词的适当形式填空1. Shanghai is the ________ (big) city in China.
2. Without water there will be no ________ (live) things.
3. My daughter is very clever. She can finish her homework ________ (easy).
4. How many ________ (tooth) does a man have?
5. He opened the door ________ (quiet) and came into the room.
6. I think the story is ________ (real) amazing.
7. Helen is afraid of ________ (speak) English in class.
8. What’s the ________ (weigh) of a big elephant.
9. These are the ________ (girl) rooms.
10. Be careful! The snake is ________ (poison).
11. “What shall I do ?”He said to ________ (he).
12. Can’t you listen to your teacher ________ (careful) in class?
13. They could not find ________(something) ________(usual).
14. We are ________ in the _________ books now. (interest)
二、翻译句子。
1. 我的表弟疯狂地喜欢打篮球。
My cousin ________ ________ ________ playing basketball.
2. 我们很激动地发现乌龟能活到150多年。
We are ________ ________ find tortoises can live up to 150 years.
3. 请告诉我昨天发生什么事情了。
Please tell me what ________ ________ him yesterday.
4. 假如你吵醒Eddie,它会朝你吠叫。
If you ________ Eddie ________, he will ________ ________ you.
5. 他转过身但是没有发现什么不同寻常的事情。
He ________ ________ but didn’t find _______ ________.
6. 多勤奋的学生啊!
________ ________ ________ ________!
) 1, Look, there’s ______ elephant in the park, ______ elephant is coming to us.
A, the ,the
D, an , the
) 2, He is fond of ______ music.
B, hearing
C, listening to D, listen to
) 3, Mother told me ______ in bed.
A, don’t read
B, not read
C, don’t to read
D, not to read
) 4, Please ______ more English in class.
) 5, They ______ to the Funny World Museum next Saturday.
C, are going
) 6, It will ______ six months to build a new library.
四、改错。He, likes his father, is fond of reading
newspapers.
2. Listen! I have important something to tell you.
3. Our classroom is much bigger than your.
4. Are you afraid of swim in the sea ?
5. Mother told me don’t watch TV in the evening.
本文档由会员 小河流水 于
15:22:43 上传频道:学科:年级:七年级地区:全国类型:新课标版本:牛津译林版只看标题相关资料9BU1P1 一备:南苑中学陆倪红 教案 二备:启东中学顾海宁 Teaching aims: Think about the life of the future. Think about what the life will be like. discuss the advan9BU1P2 一备:南苑中学陈丽娟 二备:启东中学顾海宁 教案 Teaching aims: 1) To understand the context of a future life on another planet. 2) To recognize and underst9BU1P3 一备:南苑中学施永芳 二备:启东中学顾海宁 教案与学案 Teaching emphasis: 1, Master the phrases in the reading fluently. 2, Answer the questi 9B Unit 1 P4 一备:南苑中学戴平平 二备:启东中学顾海宁 教案 一Teaching contents: Vocabulary 二Teaching objectives: Understand the names of the appliances that astronauts use. Under 9B U1P5 Grammar (A.B) 一备:南苑中学 施晓露 二备:启东中学 顾海宁 教案与学案 Teaching Aims::Using “can, could, may and might” to talk about permission. 9B Unit 1 Life on Mars (Period 6 Grammar C) Teaching Plan 一备:张琴 南苑中学 85分 黄晓华 Teaching aims: 1.To grasp the usage of object clauses introduced by “if”or “whether” Teaching初中英语9B Unit 1 Period 7教案+学案+配套练习9B Unit 1 Life on Mars (the eighth period) 教案 启东市南苑中学 杨爱中 80分 黄晓华 教学目标 1 To know the study skill of Skimming and Scanning 2 To make a conversation about living on Mars 3 To master the im 9B Unit 1 Life on Mars (Period 9 Main task) Teaching Plan ( by: Xu Qin Nanyuan Middle School) 80分 黄晓华 Teaching aims: 1. To complete a flow chart 2. To organiz 课题:Grammar (2 periods) 课型:新授 刘杰设计 The aim of teaching:1、Using object clauses introduced by ‘wh-‘ words 2、To use ‘in order to’ to introduce the result of an action 3、To use Part B ‘in order to’ and ‘as a result’ Step 1 Ask ‘If you want to have more free time, what will you do?’ Help Ss to answer with ‘In order to have more free time, we should …’ e.g. In order to9B Unit 1 Life on Mars Welcome to the unit & Vocabularly (修改稿) Teaching aims: To learn and remember the new words about space travel To talk about living on Mars To recognize the advantages an江苏省淮北中学英语学科教案 初一年级教案活页纸 主备人:陈小军 审核人:初一英语组全体老师 总 课 题 9B Unit 1 Life on Mars 总课时 10 第 1 课时 课 题 Comic strip and welcome to the unit 课型 新授课 教学目标 知识目标 To learn some new words and exp江苏省淮北中学英语学科教案 初三年级教案活页纸 主备人:陈小军 审核人:初三英语组全体老师 总 课 题 9B Unit2 Robots 总课时 10 第 1 课时 课 题 Welcome to the unit 课型 New 教学目标 1.To introduce the context about having a robot to help 江苏省淮北中学英语学科教案 初三年级教案活页纸 主备人:陈小军 审核人:初三英语组全体老师 总 课 题 9B Unit3 Asia 总课时 8 第 1 课时 课 题 Comic strip&welcome to the unit 课型 New 教学目标 1. Talk about famous things in the Asia. 2. Mak江苏省淮北中学英语学科教案 初三年级教案活页纸 主备人:陈小军 审核人:初三英语组全体老师 总 课 题 9B Unit4 Great people 总课时 10 第 1 课时 课 题 Welcome to the unit 课型 New 教学目标 1. To match pictures to words 2. To recognize andUnit 1 Life on Mars检测题 (时间60分钟 满分100分) Ⅰ.听力部分 每小题1分,共20分 A)根据所听到的内容,选择相符的图画。(听一遍) 1. A. B. C. \ 2. A. B. C. 3. A. B. C. 4. A. 牛津英语9B
Unit 3 Asia 教案 Task and Project Teaching objectives: 1. to help students review “although” ,”unless” and “so that” 2.to teach students what information should be included a trip to South 牛津英语9B Unit 3 单元测试卷 班级_________ 姓名________ 得分________ I. 听力。(20分) A)根据所听对话及问题,选择正确答案。(听两遍)(10分) ( )1. A. Australia. B. Japan. C. China. D. America ( )2. A. Rainy. B. Win牛津英语9B Unit 4单元测试卷 测试总分: 100分 班级_________ 姓名________ Ⅰ听力。(10分) A. 听对话和问题,选择正确答。() 1. A. Fred. B. Bruce. C. Tina. D. Joseph. ( )2. A. In a books牛津英语9B Unit1 Life on Mars教案 Grammar(2) Objectives: To use clauses introduced by “that” To use object clauses introduced by “if”,or “whether” Main points : To use clauses introduced by “that” 牛津英语9B Unit1 单元测试 一、听力选择(满分24分) (请先用两分钟时间熟悉听力试题,然后再动笔答题。做题时,先将答案划在试卷上。录音内容结束后,你将有两分钟的时间将试卷上的答案转涂到答题卡上。) A)回答问题(共6小题;每小题1分,满分6分) 听下面6个问题。每个问题后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。每个问题读两遍。 1. A. Eig牛津英语9B Unit2 Robots教案 Vocabulary Teaching objectives: 1.
To learn the names of different parts of a robot. 2.
To design an ideal robot 3.
To write an article to describe the ideal robot.牛津英语9B Unit2 单元测试牛津英语9B Unit4 Great people教案 The first period Welcome to this unit Teaching goals: 1. To match pictures to words 2. To recognize and understand vocabulary about famous people 3. To learn more 牛津英语9BUnit 1测试卷(1) 测试总分: 100分 班级_________ 姓名________ 桌号________ 得分________ 听力。 (20分) 根据所听到的句子,选择正确的答案。 (听两遍) (10分) ( )1.A. Because I didn’t catch the bus. B. Because I got up too early. C. B牛津英语 9BUnit 1 测试卷(2) 测试总分: 100分 班级_________ 姓名________ 桌号________ 得分________ 听力。 (20分) A.根据所听到的对话及问题,选择正确的答案。 (听两遍) (10分) 1. A. Wash all his clothes B. Wash all the dishes C. Clean the house D. 9B Unit 1 Life in Mars测试卷 姓名________ 成绩_______ 一.选择填空(共15小题,每小题1分) ( )1.I’m thirsty .Please ____me a bottle of water. A. take B. carry C. pull 牛津9B Unit1 第一卷 (70分) I. 听力部分(25分) A. 从下列每小题的四个选项中, 选出你在录音里听到短语或句子,并将相应的字母编号填在答题卷上(每小题念一遍)(共10小题,每小题1分) 1.
A. Kate felt sleepy in class yesterday.
B. Kate fell asleep in class yesterday.
Unit 1 Life on Mars 动词词组归纳 1.get to my food=reach my food 够到我的食物 2.be cared for 被照顾 3.care about 在乎 ,计较 4.take care =be care

我要回帖

更多关于 九年英语学案unit3 的文章

随机推荐