昆八中校园网高一必修一英语学乐时空第十页、十...

高一英语必修一P56页第1.2题答案 人教版的 在线等~~~~~-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 高一英语必修一P56页第1.2题答案 人教版的 在线等~~~~~
高一英语必修一P56页第1.2题答案 人教版的 在线等~~~~~
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“高一英语必修一P56页第1.2题答案 人”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“高一英语必修一P56页第1.2题答案 人”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:高一英语必修一P56页第1.2题答案 人教版的 在线等~~~~~,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:昨天我也在找,今天老师讲评了。
bend bend view view flos flow transport transport forecast forecast pace pace
graduate schedule attitude forecast As usual insurance parcels
上面第一题的答案有可能不准(订正时没认真听)。要慎重啊。
还有,给个最佳答案吧通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:答: 高一英语必修一P56页第1.2题答案 人教版的 在线等~~~ 4 2010...海心家教,汇集高一英语家教名师,历年来指导高考高效提分,性价比高,010-...===========================================forecast pace pace graduate schedule attitude forecast As usual insurance parcels 上面第一题的答案有可能不准(订正时没认真听)。要慎重啊。 还有,给个最佳答案吧===========================================1.musical instrument 2.musician 3.dream of 4.passer-by 5.to be honest 6.break up 7attach 8.earn 9.in cash 2. 题 2 1 1 1 1===========================================一 1. Where are we going? 2. When are we leaving and when are we coming back? ... are, leaving are, cycling are taking are, staying are taking 如果你满意我的答案,...===========================================1 Don't look forward to the day you stop suffering, because when it comes you know you... big the fool, there is always a bigger fool to admire him. 傻瓜总会发现有比他更傻的人在...===========================================1题league guidance out of work devoted mean stage fees principle mankind youth 2题,第一列单词后加ness 第二列后加ful fully 3题 lawyer mankind equally violence le...===========================================一 1. lost sight of 2. catch sight of 3. caught sight of 4. lost sight of 二 typist, cap... instant, switch, flash, manufactured, materials, settlements 如果你满意我的答案,敬...===========================================&Ⅰ 1,lie 2.get away with 3,raw 4.curiosity 4.customer 6.benefit Ⅱ ought to diet raw balanced energetic slim===========================================1. aloha: to be with happiness, goodbye, our hearts singing together. lokahi: oneness w help ohana: a circle of flowers worn around the neck 2....===========================================一 1. bend v. bend n. 2. view n. view v. 3. flows v. flow n. 4. transport v. transport n. 5... schedule attitude forecast As usual insurance parcels 如果你满意我的答案,敬请...===========================================1 compete 2 admit 3 athlete/competitor 4standard 5 regular basis 6 replace 7motto 8 responsibility 9 gymnasium 10 take part in 1 B 2 B 3 B 4 C 5 B athlete,compete,admitted,...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助2010高一英语必修一 第十页的作文怎么写_百度作业帮
2010高一英语必修一 第十页的作文怎么写
2010高一英语必修一 第十页的作文怎么写
For this reason,I have always felt it a blessing if a friend comes to console me in my sadness,cheer me up in my low spirits,or heartedly share with me my happiness.因此,我常期待在我悲伤的时候,朋友能够过来安慰我,让我低落的精神好起来,或者与我分享我的快乐.2、Yet,they,too,have mercilessly accused false friendship,for there are always some mean characters who approach you and act as dear friends when you are wealthy or influential,but desert or even betray you the instant you come down in the world or are entrapped by unfortunate things.3、 The old saying "A friend in need is a friend indeed" has become the teaching and standard for true friends.俗话说“患难朋友才是真正的朋友”.4、 So long as a person has a heart of gold,being warm-hearted,selfless,honest,open-minded,but not brutal,cold,shortsighted nor narrow~minded,I am willing to make friends with him or her,give my due support and help,and remain faithful to him or her all my life.As a human being,one can hardly do without a friend,for life without friends will be a lonely voyage in the vast dark sea or one in the barren desert.Traly,a friend gives out light and warmth like a lamp.For this reason,I have always felt it a blessing if a friend comes to console me in my sadness,cheer me up in my low spirits,or heartedly share with me my happiness.It is wonderful,too,to feel that someone is standing by me and ready to provide help and encouragement in my pursuit of a noble and glorious cause.For millions of years,people have heaped beautiful verses and essays upon friendship.Yet,they,too,have mercilessly accused false friendship,for there are always some mean characters who approach you and act as dear friends when you are wealthy or influential,but desert or even betray you the instant you come down in the world or are entrapped by unfortunate things.Therefore,people all attach great importance to the recognition of true friendship.And a faithful friend is considered even more precious than a priceless pearl or a precious stone.The old saying "A friend in need is a friend indeed" has become the teaching and standard for true friends.Still,it is natural that different people observe different principles in making friends.Some view it important to make friends with whom they may share similar interests or hobbies with.Others are liable to befriend VIPs so as to gain some favors or privileges.And I am of those who think very little of similarity or position or power.So long as a person has a heart of gold,being warm-hearted,selfless,honest,open-minded,but not brutal,cold,shortsighted nor narrow~minded,I am willing to make friends with him or her,give my due support and help,and remain faithful to him or her all my life
上面回答的好垃圾我现在在读高一,自从初一学英语以来,都不会,考试都是二三十分,老师上课刚刚教的单词,马上叫我起来..._百度知道
我现在在读高一,自从初一学英语以来,都不会,考试都是二三十分,老师上课刚刚教的单词,马上叫我起来...
我现在在读高一,自从初一学英语以来,都不会,考试都是二三十分,老师上课刚刚教的单词,马上叫我起来读我都不会,我不想因为英语而毁了自己的大学梦!所以请大家帮忙想想办法。谢谢
我有更好的答案
因为高考一门不行就会影响总成绩的
好歹也要80多分 及格就可以了
其实英语根本不难
关键就是单词和语法
这是最基本的
你说单词都不认识几个那么怎么去做英语阅读呢
所以一定要多记单词 没有什么其他的办法了
这是最有用而且见效最快的
每天记10个单词
在课文中和阅读理解中经常出现的 坚持一个月就能有效果了哦
希望对你有帮助
多背单词和短语
我的英语也很差但我每天坚持背20个单词和5短语
每天做一篇阅读理解不懂的都查字典 起初我作一篇阅读理解要两个小时现在30分钟不过在进步就是好事
先去学音标,起码会读单词。每天早上起来,背一会儿英语单词。渐渐地背词组和句型。做一定的习题。做完后一定要对错题有所总结,并且要做错题集。买一本较简单的英语小说。每天读几页。用本子积累下不会的单词,有助于拓展。(我上高二,英语成绩不错)
首先,你要把课本上的课文读熟,单词要记住——较简单的方法是用英语读音记,在把该做的题做了,去买一个小本子,写下要记的单词短语,随时随地翻看,每天按质按量做点阅读完形。另外,一本语法书很有用,薄冰语法,张道真语法都比较不错
用音标记单词,实在不行用音相似的汉语写在书上,再多读会。英语单词分开记,如
beautiful~beau \
经常读背一些英语文章,作文吧
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
老师上课的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁西安市第八十五中学高一英语摸底考试试题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
西安市第八十五中学高一英语摸底考试试题
西​安​市​第​八​十​五​中​学​高​一​英​语​摸​底​考​试​试​题
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢英语翻译翻译到第十五行结束,就是Now she is planning our schedule for the tirp.高一必修1的第十八页._百度作业帮
英语翻译翻译到第十五行结束,就是Now she is planning our schedule for the tirp.高一必修1的第十八页.
英语翻译翻译到第十五行结束,就是Now she is planning our schedule for the tirp.高一必修1的第十八页.
我的名字叫王坤,从高中起我和我的妹妹王维就一直梦想有一个盛大的(你可以根据自己的翻译情况来定)自行车旅行.两年前,她买了一辆非常昂贵的山地车,她还劝说我也买一辆.去年,她去看望了大学在昆明(或者翻译成在昆明读大学的)的表兄妹,daowei 和yuhang,他们打小在云南西部的澜沧江边长大,中国境内的澜沧江在境外其他国家也叫湄公河.王维很快让他们也喜欢上了自行车(周游性质的、环游)旅行,从学校毕业后,我们终于有了去自行车旅行的机会,我问我的妹妹,你想去哪里?我妹妹的第一个想法便是沿着湄公河从它的源头到终点作一个周游旅行,现在她正安排我们这个旅行的时间表.
我叫王坤,从高中起我和妹妹王维就一直梦想有一个很棒的自行车旅行。两年前,她买了一辆非常昂贵的山地车,并劝说我也买一辆。去年,她去看望了大学在昆明的表兄妹,daowei 和yuhang,他们打小在云南西部的澜沧江边长大,中国境内的澜沧江在境外其他国家叫湄公河。王维很快也让他们喜欢上了自行车环游旅行。学校毕业后,我们终于有了去自行车旅行的机会,我问妹妹,你想去哪里?她的第一个想法便是沿着湄公河从它的源...

我要回帖

更多关于 昆八中校园网 的文章

随机推荐