如何学好高中英语英语

作文:怎样学好英语(How to Learn English Well)
& 怎样学好英语(How to Learn English Well)
怎样学好英语(How to Learn English Well)
  some people think that if we want to learn english well we must learn english grammar well first of all. others believe we can't learn english well unless we keep in mind as many english words and phrases as possible.  in my opinion, grammar rules, new words and phrases are very important, but they are not enough. fox example, some of my classmates are quite good at grammar and have learned by heart a lot of english words and phrases, yet they can't express themselves in english when they meet foreign friends.  the best way to learn english well, i think, is to learn and use english all the time. don't be afraid of being laughed at.  we'd better do a lot of listening, speaking, reading and writing. if you can form the habit of thinking and writing in english all day, you are sure to grasp the spirit of english and will be able to read works in english within a short period of time.  only in this way that i suggest, can we learn english well. so i think this is the best way.
怎样学好英语(How to Learn English Well) 相关内容:
when you are reading something in english, you may often come across a new word. what's the best way to know it?you may look it up in an english-chinese dictionary....
... 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 ignite! go! on october 15, 2003, china launched its first manned spacecraft into orbit from the jiuquan satellite launch centre in northwest china's gansu province....
instant noodles are great to eat no matter what the situation may be. they are easy, extremely quick to make and require little knowledge to make them taste delicious....
happiness means different things to different people. for example, some students believe that if they have much money or a large number of possessions, they will be happy....
last year there was sars in our country, this year we have had bird flu. so health is very important in our life. how to keep healthy? please say something about it with 60 wrds....
christmas is the most important festival in the western world. it falls on december 25th. when my mother and i stayed in america, we were invited by one of my mother's friends to have christmas with an american family....
关于高中生提高英语学习效率的问题 英语一点都不难学,全世界都承认英语是最简单的语言,在美国、英国,三岁的小孩就会讲英语,五岁的小孩则可以讲一口流利的英语,就连美国、英国的傻子、弱智都会讲没有语法错误的傻话英语,英语怎么可能...
如果你曾经为英语作文日日伤心以泪洗面,如果你曾经面对作文题目苦思冥想头脑里天马行空却不知如何动笔,如果你看到发下来的卷子上英语作文上犯的一些小错误后感到痛心疾首大呼懊恼,那么这套流程对你来说应该有一定参考价值。
查看更多>>高中英语全套教学视频教程 如何学好英语 - 在线观看 - 热点 - 乐视视频
高中英语全套教学视频教程 如何学好英语
收藏成功!同时能自动追剧。
下载到电脑
缓存至手机
我们对您的信息保密并不收取任何费用
转存到云盘
方式B免费发短信到手机
我们对您的信息保密并不收取任何费用
方式C下载APP到本机
英雄,快来抢沙发!
英雄,快来抢沙发!
乐视集团旗下网站
乐视网频道
乐视网旗下产品
Copyright &
乐视视频(le.com)All rights reserved.怎样才能真正学好英语?_百度知道
怎样才能真正学好英语?
脚,口语听力不行,词汇量5000,到寒假了,希望能在假期有所提高。 要是有具体计划就更好了:大一新生
提问者采纳
--语感就是这么练习出来的读:唱英文歌曲sunshine in the rain+take me to your heart3.多看.美剧;暮光之城&gt,也不用心听,只要有时候.很容易的方式拓展阅读.多听,同一篇至少读100---200遍,桌子椅子开始.嘴.多说,输出也地道,可选择度非常大;吸血鬼日记&gt,效果好:书虫系列(看书要会看,时间长了,简单的从;阅读理解&#47.voa慢速英语,一定能选择到你喜欢的领域推理 &#47,就是进步拓展!3+4看地道的英语怎么说,并且有CD听力.等等.多读,真的有趣;呀&lt,灵活运用*^_^*~哟祝福 Ps,就放着,读.很有用,所以比老外更靠谱.效果,30天多少个.同一篇经典的文章.看你的年纪了,有的喜欢&lt.肯定能找到你喜欢的4.然后当天全天,输出即是口语咯 请根据自己的实际情况,脑子会自动工作.有时候人很累了,不需要兴趣,右边汉语;呀,下课呀,上厕所呀,主要是让自己跟英语熟悉起来; 侦探 &#47,左边英语,放这么一段;呀&lt,也不累; 科学 &#47,背10个单词; 2,还背这同样的10个单词,不陌生, 如现在学的课文呀/完形填空呀.里面听,24小时跟着自己,书里有彩色图片;新概念呀&#47,你----意想不到,第二天早上起来,还有趣; 悬疑 / 文学名著 &#47.记忆效果非常好,叙事的,实用都全了.说话,爱情的,输入的英语地道,中等难度的要多看)中英对照,一天内不变,说,不可能看不懂.一天10个;生活大爆炸& 爱情 &#47,效果----不可思议,跟自己说说话,利用大脑的天然作用,可看可听内容非常有趣?每天最多集中20多分钟1.这个只要能看进去.每天睡觉前10分钟,都背诵这同样的10单词.推理的
提问者评价
谢谢你帮我大忙了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
一、要有正确的学习态度
要勤学苦练。学英语没有捷径可走,要真正掌握英语,达到运用自如的程度,非下苦功夫不可。下苦功夫就是要进行大量的听、说、读、写训练,使各项技能达到纯熟的地步。语言知识应该了解,但不下苦功在听、说、读、写上练习,仅靠死记硬背一些孤立的单词、一些语法条条,是很难掌握英语这一交际工具的
要持之以恒。学习英语既然是练功夫的过程,就并不是那么轻松。要不怕困难,坚持学习。学如逆水行舟,不进则退,最忌“三天打鱼,两天晒网”。要日积月累,付出长期的努力。人贵有志,学贵有恒。
要掌握正确的学习方法
二、单词记忆的几种方法
1.由音及形法。 即弄清这个单词中的字母或字母组合的发音,根据读音写出相应的字母及字母组合.这样既可以使我们准确发音,又能较容易地记住...
搜外语下载中心 上面英语资料非常全 免费下载的 望采纳~~~
首先,我是过来人,我觉得你想在干暑假学习是不可能的,第一天会看看,第二天第三天就坚持不下去了。学习还是要在学校里才有气氛。口语的话你可以看英语电影,最好没有中文字幕的那种。或者去下美国经典教育剧《成长的烦恼》,可以练习你的口语和听力。词汇要背的,不过我觉得你可定坚持不下里的呢。坚持下来的话你每天背单词一个寒假下来会有很大收获的。多看看英语文章,大二要考四六级了。加油!
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 学英语的方法 的文章

随机推荐