翻译一句话笑话!!!

您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
我个人觉得你可以用“反译法”来翻译这个句子。原句是“没有你一切将变得毫无意义”,那么反译之后,就成了“你是我的一切了”。这也是翻译的方法之一。所以这个句子我把它...
第一句的翻译是:他那是为他的主子出力啊。你若原谅他,让他回来,他也会那样为你出力的。典故出自《鲍叔进管仲于桓公》。第二句的翻译是:“如果不把他活着带回去在群臣面...
Language is an accumulation process. If you try to understand a word every day, ...
答: 一个就够了
大家还关注求助!求翻译一句话! - 外贸英语 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
UID 2671248
阅读权限 25
求助!求翻译一句话!
use in replacement of the Platts Index the Iron Ore Reference Price(China Imports) for Iron Ore Fines for 62% Fe content (2% Alumina) CFR Qingdao in $US/DMT published as The TSI Daily Iron Ore Index in the publication “Platts SBB Steel Markets Daily”.
求助各位大神,这句话书面一点翻译出来应该是什么啊?
UID 2671248
阅读权限 25
顶起来顶起来,求大神!
UID 887903
福步币 36 块
阅读权限 60
来自 山东潍坊
大神在此,不过你这好几天了,还没搞定吗?等我几分钟。
UID 887903
福步币 36 块
阅读权限 60
来自 山东潍坊
use in replacement of the Platts Index the Iron Ore Reference Price(China Imports) for Iron Ore Fines for 62% Fe content (2% Alumina) CFR Qingdao in $US/DMT published as The TSI Daily Iron Ore Index in the publication “Platts SBB Steel Markets Daily”.
出版物《每天普氏SBB钢铁市场》推出了TSI每日铁矿石指数,其作为62%铁含量(2%氧化铝含量)矿石CFR青岛干吨价,代替了相应的普氏指数铁矿石参考价格(中国进口)。
UID 2675926
阅读权限 0
Good words, nice translation.
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是
Powered by D1scuz! && 2001-1:made it,ma!top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!2:life is a sail trip full of chances and challenges.人生的航行充满了机遇与挑战。there are different opinions among people as to &关于&&,人们的观点大不相同.3:4:yourbirthgivesmehopeandihopetogiveyouhappiness.你的诞生带给我希望,而我希望带给你幸福。5:to live is to learn,to learn is to better live. 活着为了学习,学习为了更好的活着。6:those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must undergo the fatigue of supporting it.想要收获自由之果的人,必须承受维护自由的劳苦。7:译文:不去期望。失去了不会伤心,得到了便是惊喜。8:i know someone in the world is waiting for me, although i`ve no idea of who he is. but i feel happy every day for this.我知道这世上有人在等我,但我不知道我在等谁,为了这个,我每天都非常快乐。9:英文:people neeed some courage in life, just like climbing a cliff .although there are stemp ahead, you still fell some timorous and dare not go ahead. but when you conquer the timidity and reach the peak, you will feel the importance of courage as you enjoy the beautiful scenes. it is the same with life.10:a bird in the hand is worth than two in the bush.一鸟在手胜过双鸟在林。11:i’ll think of you every step of the way.我会想你,在漫漫长路的每一步。12:never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile. 纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。13:focus on small goals instead of big ones. 多为自己制定一些易实现的短期目标,努力实现它们。14:you are everything when you are with me, and everything is you when you are not.你在时你是一切,你不在时一切是你!15:victory won’t come to me unless i go to it. -- m.moore生命不止,奋斗不息。 -- 卡莱尔16:一个今天胜似两个明天。17:life is a road impassability one - way traffic, you can turn.生活不是单行线,此路不通,你可以转弯。18:so precious is time that we can’t afford to waste it.时间是如此珍贵,我们不能浪费它。one may fall in love with many people during the lifetime. when you finally get your own happiness, you will understand the previous sadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherishthe people you love.一个人一生可以爱上很多的人,等你获得真正属于你的幸福之后,你就会明白一起的伤痛其实是一种财富,它让你学会更好地去把握和珍惜你爱的人。19:anythingelse还要别的吗?20:the best mirror is an old friend.最好的镜子是老朋友.21:i love you not for who you are, but for who i am before you 我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。22:23:don’t run through life so fast that you forget not only where you’ve been ,but also where you are going .不要过于匆忙的走过人生,那样不仅会使你遗忘昨天的轨迹,甚至连目的地都忘记了。24:i send my miss to the scattering stars and wish you a sweet dream under the light shedding through your window.想将对你的思念寄予散落的星子,但愿那点点的星光能照进你的窗前,伴你好梦。25:listeningtomusicenableustofeelrelaxed.听音乐使我们能够感觉轻松。26:you never tell the truth! 你从来就不说实话!27:reading does good to our mind.读书对心灵有益。28:she who has never loved, has never lived.人活着总要爱一回。29:men love from overlooking while women love from looking up. if love isa mountain, then if men go up, more women they will see while womenwill see fewer men.男人的爱是俯视而生,而女人的爱是仰视而生。如果爱情像座山,那么男人越往上走可以俯视的女人就越多,而女人越往上走可以仰视的男人就越少文章出自,转载请保留此链接!。30:the individual now has more information available than any generation, and the task of finding that one piece of information relevant to his or her specific problem is complicated, time--consuming, and sometimes even overwhelming. 现在每个人能够得到的信息比任何时代的人都多,而找到与他/她的特定问题相关的那一点信息的任务不仅复杂、耗时,有时甚至令人难以招。 the reason why we have to grow trees is that they can supply fresh air for us. 我们必须种树的原因是它们能供应我们新鲜的空气。31:at the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。32:i am afraid to lose, i fear this time, and i love it but memories. i could not forget the sweat on the pitch with the sway of the brothers, forget accompany me cry close friend, and forget the bright star of that everynight, and those words have touched me deeply.33:34:we always want to forget the past, but in the past, but did not forg.35:my life is a straight line, turning only for you.我的人生是一条直线, 转弯只是为了你。36:英文:why i must be a tiny part of others' life though i am such a nice person? sometimes you realise too late that what you're looking for is exactly what you just let go.37:38:只要你记得我,我不介意整个世界都把我遗忘了。39:so in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the law and the prophets. 所以无论何事,你们愿意人怎样待你们,你们也要怎样待人。因为这就是律法和先知的道理。40:我的世界,你不在乎;你的世界,我被驱逐。41:an unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time- sometime for forgetting.a badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding. 一段不被接受的爱情,需要的不是伤心,而是时间,一段可以用来遗忘的时间。一颗被深深伤了的心,需要的不是同情,而是明白。42:how can i forget the bitterness you gave me 你给的痛,要我怎么忘43:still as the result of been.最后的结果还是。&&在我们的日常生活中起着越来越重要的作用,它给我们带来了许多好处,但同时也引发一些严重的问题。如果我们不采取有效的方法,就可能控制不了这种趋势,就会出现一些意想不到的不良后果,所以,我们应该做的是&&44:is that girl a student 那个女孩是学生吗?45:love
the aspect may change, but not the essence. 爱是永恒的,外表可能改变,但本质永远不变。46:maybe our life is a cup of water.也许生活本来就是一杯水。47:men love from overlooking while women love from looking up. if love isa mountain, then if men go up, more women they will see while womenwill see fewer men.男人的爱是俯视而生,而女人的爱是仰视而生。如果爱情像座山,那么男人越往上走可以俯视的女人就越多,而女人越往上走可以仰视的男人就越少。48:all but 基本上;除了...都49:with smile, failure, with strong to create happiness!用微笑诠释失败,用坚强创造幸福!50:pain past is pleasure. 过去的痛苦就是快乐51:you know my loneliness is only kept for you, my sweet songs are only sung for you.你可知我百年的孤寂只为你一人守侯,千夜的恋歌只为你一人而唱52:where there is love, there are always wishes. 哪里有爱,哪里就有希望。53:the family you came from isn"t as important as the family your are going to have. 你将拥有的家庭比你出身的那个家庭重要。54:美术课代表:你是我见过的最抽象派的画家,叫你画一个鸡蛋,你竟然画成三角形的!55:you’ve got a great personality.(你的个性很好。)56:listening to my heart beating. seeing how much i love you ,i dare to admit how much i love you .when thinking of you, i hope you can receive the passionat words i left for you!心要让你听见,爱要让你看见,不怕承认对你有多眷恋;想你的时候,盼你能收到 的真情留言!57:the man thought about it for a moment, and then he beckoned to his family. they climbed into the car. they had no luggage, only the clothes they were wearing.58:so precious is time that we can’t afford to waste it. 时间是如此珍贵,我们经不起浪费它。59:可能 presumably, probably, perhaps.60:love makes man grow up or sink down.爱情,要么让人成熟,要么让人堕落。最近更新:免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与本网无关。看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关好词好句:
48小时热门

我要回帖

随机推荐