求一篇介绍同桌 英语的英语对话

English textbooks play an important part in our study of English. They are good materials for us to learn English well. They can not only open our minds but also make our school life colourful.We’ve learned many wonderful things in the world in our textbooks, which help us get a better understanding of different cultures around the world and grow into an excellent person. Some famous people we’ve learned affect us a lot. My favorite one is Audrey Hepburn, a great American successful actress, who devoted much of her time and money to charity. I’ve learned a lot from her.【解析】试题分析:提示《牛津初中英语》教材给我们提供了大量寓教于乐、生动活泼的阅读素材,伴随我们成长。在叙述这方面的内容时用一般现在时。第二部分在课本上学到那些内容,有什么帮助,在叙述这些内容的时候,可以用一般现在时或现在完成时来表达,最后一项在叙述自己最喜欢的人或地方的时候应根据时间情况来确定用一般现在时还是一般过去式。要注意上下文的过渡自然。用一些高级词汇来增加作文的亮点。【亮点说明】短文用了一些短语和句式,增加了文章的色彩,如:play an important part in;devote… learn from 等。还用了一些连词,如:not only…and等;短文用了定语从句,如: which help us get a better understanding of different cultures around the world and grow intowho devoted much of her time and money to charity.使句子结构不再单一。考点:提纲作文。 
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:2014年北京市东城区中考二模英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
The beach is not as ________ as it used to be. Let’s collect the rubbish.A. clean
B. cleaner
C. cleanest
D. the cleanest 
来源:2014年初中升学考试(福建莆田卷)英语(解析版)
--- Can I use the bike_______ you bought yesterday?--- Certainly.A. what
C. who 
来源:2014年初中升学考试(湖南娄底卷)英语(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Taobao, China’s largest online shopping site(网上购物网站), has become an important part of Huang Xinhui’s life. She spends lots of money on Taobao.A large number of Chinese Internet users like Huang have found the joys of online shopping. Most online shoppers are students and young workers. More women shop on line than men. Clothing and household products(家用产品) are the most popular on line.It was reported that more than 300 billion(十亿) yuan was spent on online shopping last year, 80% through Taobao.Taobao means “looking for treasure” in Chinese. People can find almost everything they need on Taobao, from clothes to books, from candies to DVD players.You may question the security(安全) of online shopping, Huang Xinhui said, “ It’s very safe and convenient(便利的). If you don’t receive the products from the sellers or you are not satisfied with them, the shop owner will not get the money. You can also get your money back if you want to return the products.”1.China’s largest online shopping site is Taobao.2.Most online popular products are clothing and household ones.3.300 billion yuan was spent on online shopping last year through Taobao.4.People can only find three kinds of things on Taobao.5.If you are not satisfied with the products, you can return them. 
来源:2014年初中升学考试(湖南娄底卷)英语(解析版)
—Why didn’t you go to school yesterday?—______ my mother was in hospital and I had to take care of her.A. Then B. BecauseC. If 
来源:2014年初中升学考试(江苏盐城卷)英语(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
 1. I only saw her once ______ (在……期间)my stay in New York.2. As times goes, my grandmother can’t see as
______(清楚) as she used to.3. Johnson likes to take down what happens every day in the
________(形式) of diary.4. We are happy that we take part in ______(各种各样的) after-class activities.5. Taylor Swift held a concert in Shanghai on
(三月)30,2014. 
来源:2014年初中升学考试(江苏盐城卷)英语(解析版)
-Shall we ask more friends to help raise money for charity?-Good idea. As an old saying goes, ________.A. many hands make light work
B. too many cooks spoil the brothC. don’t put all your eggs in one basket
D. it is better to be safe than sorry 
来源:2014年初中升学考试(江苏淮安卷)英语(解析版)
题型:其他题
CCTV reported that every year Chinese people throw away a lot of food which can feed 200 million people for a year.Do we have too much food? Of course not. According to the UN World Food Programme, there were 900million hungry people all over the world in 2013. About six million children die of hunger every year.So think about it. We should
say no to people who waste food every day. An old saying goes, “Every grain on the plate comes from hard work.” It tells us everybody must save food.Luckily, a number of people have realized the importance of saving food. Li Hong, a waitress in a restaurant in Jiangsu, once lost her job because she took some leftover(剩余的) food home for her son. But many people were by her side and criticized (批评) the waste of food.What should we do in our daily life to stop wasting food? We can do many things to prevent it from happening. Here are some tips:Don't order too much food in a restaurant. Only order as much as you can eat. If you can’t eat all the food you order, take the rest of it home.Don’t be too picky(挑剔的) about food. some food may not be tasty, but put body need it.Don’t keep too much food at home, especially for fruit and vegetables.1. How many hungry people were there over the world in 2013?____________________________________________________2. Why did Li Hong lose her job?____________________________________________________3. What should you do if you can’t eat all the food you ask for?_____________________________________________________4. Can you keep too much food at home?______________________________________________________5. What’s the main idea of the passage?_____________________________________________________ 
来源:2014年初中升学考试(江苏无锡卷)英语(解析版)
It’s not the right time to argue about who should be blamed. We’d better
and find a way out as soon as possible.A.stay up
C.calm down
D.look down 英语口语对话关于同桌两人的自我介绍_百度作业帮
英语口语对话关于同桌两人的自我介绍
英语口语对话关于同桌两人的自我介绍
My name is ________.I am graduatefrom ________ seniorhigh school and major in ________.There are ________ people in my family.My father works in a computer company.And my mother is a housewife.I am the youngest one in my family.In my spare time,I like to read novels.I think reading could enlargemy knowledge.As for novels,I could imagine whatever I like such as a well-known scientist or a kung-fu master.In addition to reading,I also like to play PC games.A lot of grownups think playing PC games hinders the students from learning.But I think PC games could motivate me to learn something such as English or Japanese.My favorite course is English because I think it is interesting to say one thing via different sounds.I wish my English could be improved in the next four years and be able to speak fluent English in the future.Sample1:I am .I was born in .I graduate from senior high school and major in English.I started learning English since I was 12 years old.My parents have a lot of American friends.That鈥檚 why I have no problem communicating with Americans or others by speaking English.In my spare time,I like to do anything relating to English such as listening to English songs,watching English movies or TV programs,or even attending the activities held by some English clubs or institutes.I used to go abroad for a short- term English study.During that time,I learned a lot of daily life English and saw a lot of different things.I think language is very interesting.I could express one substanceby using different sounds.So I wish I could study and read more English literatures and enlarge my knowledge.Sample3:My name is .There are 4 people in my family.My father is a Chemistryteacher.He teaches chemistry in senior high school.My mother is an English teacher.She teaches English in the university.I have a younger brother,he is a junior high school student and is preparing for the entrance exam.I like to read English story books in my free time.Sometimes I surf the Internet and download the E- books to read.Reading E- books is fun.In addition,it also enlarges my vocabulary words because of the advanced technology and the vivid animations.I hope to study both English and computer technology because I am interested in both of the subjects.Maybe one day I could combine both of them and apply to my research in the future.Sample4:My name is .I am from .There are people in my family.My father works in a computer company.He is a computer engineer.My mother works in a international trade company.She is also a busy woman.I have a older sister and a younger brother.My sister is a junior in National Taiwan University.She majors in English.My brother is an elementary school student.He is 8 years old.Because of my father,I love surfing the Internet very much.I play the on-line game for about 2 hours every day.I wish I could be a computer program designer in the future.And that is why I am applying for the electronics program in your school.Sample5:From a middle class family,I was born in Hsin Ying,Tainan on October 10th,1965.My father is a civil official at Tainan City Government.My mother is a house wife good at cooking.Although I am the only child of my parents,I am by no mans a spoiled one.On the contrary,I have been expected to be a successful man with advanced education.I study hard at school.Besides texts knowledge,journ whenever reading,my heart is filled with great joy and interesting.鈥淏 successful,however,is plus.鈥 Father adopts the idea of his father.Especially in military service,I realized it more precisely.People said:Military service makes a boy to man,I agree that.I realized the importance of English and began to study diligently when I was eighteen.I did not start in my early age,but I hope that I could pass the test of General English Proficiency Test.And this is my best wish at the moment.Sample6:After completing my military service,I have been looking for a challenging goal for me to achieve.And I found that the Intermediate of General English Proficiency Test fits my new achievement properly.I graduated from Taipei Commercial Junior College,majored in business administration.Instead of spending much time in playing,I devoted myself to my studies and paid attention to all meaningful things happened in daily life.By the way,I learned a lot from Mr.Wang,the professor of my business class.He is my good friend till now an often gives some appropriate suggestions toward my problem confusion.My father is,in the same way,a good consultant to me.As he said:I am in poor education, to clarify,what he have given is far beyond his words,I do think so.I was born in a country of Ping Tung Country,farming is our career of generations.There are four people in my family,Mother is housewife and my brother is a student of an Agriculture College.I am optimistic and active,and I am confident that I can pass the test.Thank you for your precious to read my autobiography.下面四幅图画描述了你班同学上周的一次研究性学习活动。请你根据图画内容用英语写一篇短文,在某英语刊物上介绍这种活动情况。注意:1、短文须包括所有图画的内容和你的感想,可适当增加细节使短文连贯;2、词数:100左右(开头给出的句子不计入总词数);3、参考词汇:下岗的laid-off 上网浏览surf on the InternetLast week,we did research into how laid-off workers get their new jobs.___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
One possible version:Last week,we did research into how laid-off workers get their new jobs.We had a discussion in three groups and then began our research separately.Group One surfed on the Internet and learned that most of the laid-off workers had already got their new jobs.In the vocational training centre,the students in Group Two were told that there were five training courses for laid-off workers.After training,they began working as repairers,cooks,typists, household workers and salespersons.The other students interviewed some laid-off workers who had got new jobs.A woman said,“With the help of the city government,I"ve found my iob…”What a great deal we’ve learned through the research!
书面表达。
根据下面图画内容,写一篇60词左右的短文介绍这四幅图画。 提示:本文的时间是上周六,可根据自己想象增加内容。
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
请按要求描述出Rose一天的生活片段。
1. 请根据前三幅图画,在下面空白处填入恰当的内容。
Rose likes her weekend. Last Sunday morning she (1)______________ first, then one hour later she played tennis (2)_____________. In the afternoon she (3)______________ on Moon Lake …
42. 请结合第四幅图画,用一或两句话续写结尾,使上下文连贯、完整。
_______________________________________________________________________________________
书面表达。
下面四幅图画描述了你某天放学后发生的一件事。请你根据这些图画的内容用英语写一篇80词左右的日记,时间是日,星期五,天气有雨。日记开头已给出。
June 8, 2007
This afternoon, when I walked out of school, the weather changed. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司百度文库-信息提示
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
信息提示对不起,该文档已被删除,无法查看
4秒后,自动返回首页