初三英语翻译作文 带翻译

初中英语作文、带翻译。_百度知道
初中英语作文、带翻译。
保护环境的作文: 一  With the development of our society, energy in the world becomes more and more limited, so it is quite important for us to save energy and to protect our environment. As a student, there are a lot of methods we can do to save energy at home. For example, first, we can turn off the light as well as other appliances when we are not using them. Second, recycle the waste water, paper and other waste so that we can reuse them. What's more, it is suggested to use public transportation more instead of private cars.  Above all, everyone can make a great contribution to our environment. I hope I can learn more to develop new and clear energy, like energy from the wind and solar.  译文  随着我们社会的发展,能源在世界上变得越来越有限,所以对我们来说是相当重要的节约能源和保护我们的环境。作为一名学生,我们可以有很多方法来节约能源。例如,首先,我们可以关灯及其他电器当我们不使用它们。第二,回收废水、纸张和其他浪费,这样我们可以重用它们。更重要的是,建议使用公共交通而不是私家车。  最重要的是,每个人都能对我们的环境做出了巨大的贡献。我希望我能学习更多开发新和清晰的能源,如风能和太阳能。  二  In the last several decades, our earth has been extremely polluted, such as air pollution, water pollution, noise pollution and so on.  In recent years, the extreme weather becomes more and more frequent. Winter gets colder and summer becomes hotter and it rains more frequently. All of these warn us that protecting the environment is a serious and emergent event. As our general people, we should build proper lifestyle. We should pay attention to water and light saving. When we go out, we should firstly choose the public transportation.  he most important is that we must realize that we can do a lot of things to protect our environment. It's our duty to make our home better. Let’s change from ourselves.  译文  在过去的几十年中,我们的地球已经极度污染,比如空气污染,水污染,噪音污染等等。  近年来,极端天气变得越来越频繁。冬天冷,夏天变得更热,经常下雨。所有这些警告我们,保护环境是一个严重的和紧急事件。作为我们的一般人,我们应该建立正确的生活方式。我们应该注意节约水和光。当我们出去时,我们应该首先选择公共交通。  他最重要的是,我们必须意识到我们可以做很多事情来保护我们的环境。是我们的责任,让我们的家园更美好。让我们改变自己。我最喜欢的电视节目的作文。【文一】  As the fast development of the technology, people can have access to all kinds of high technologies. TV is one of them, since the being of the TV, people can know more about the world and TV brings people a lot of fun. Nowadays, TV program provides various shows, my favorite program is the dating show.  Dating show is very hot now, people like to see the boys and girls how to choose each other. In the show, the girls are the guests, they wait for the boys, and then choose the one they like. Of course, the boys also have the rights to choose the girls, only if they can come to the final round.  The reason why I like to see the dating show lies in that I can see the young people’s view about the marriage, at the same time, I also can see their lives. The boys and the girls give their own opinion of their views about the marriage, which are very different from our parents’.  The dating show program provides people a way to know the young generation’s ideas about marriage, people can learn a lot from the show.  随着科技的发展,人们能接触到各种各样的高科技。但是就是其中一个,打从电视的出现,人们可以更加了解世界,但是也给人们带来了很多乐趣。现在,电视节目提供了多种节目,我最喜欢的节目是相亲节目。  相亲节目如今非常的火热,人们喜欢看男孩和女孩如何选择对方。在节目里,女孩子是嘉宾,他们等待男孩子们,然后选择自己喜欢的。当然,男孩子也有权利去选择女孩子,只要他们能挺到最后一关。  我喜欢相亲节目的原因在于我可以看到年轻人对婚姻的看法,同时,我也可以窥见他们的生活。男孩们和女孩们给出了他们对婚姻呢的看法,这和我们父母那一带是很不同的。  相亲节目给人们提供了了解年轻一代对婚姻观的看法,人们也可以从节目里学到很多。  【文二】  I like watching TV program. And my favorite TV program is Wild Life.  There are many animals in that program and I will see some of them in my daily life, but most of them I wouldn’t have the chance to have a look. It describes the growing process of different animals. It is interesting and mysterious. I like watching it very much. I also learn many things from it. For example, the blue whale is the world's largest living animal. And how does it look? What’s its life style?  I think Wild Life is a good program worth watching. It opens my eyes.  我喜欢看电视节目。我最喜欢看的电视节目是动物世界。  在那个节目中有很多的动物,有些我会在日常生活中看得到,但大部分是我没什么机会可以看得到的。这个节目描述了不同动物的成长过程。既有趣又神秘。我非常喜欢看。我也从中学到很多东西。例如,蓝鲸是世界上最大的动物。它长得怎么样?它的生活方式是怎么样的?我觉得野生动物是一个很好的节目,值得一看。它开阔了我的视野。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
此作文为原创作文,乐意与感兴趣的知友分享。因为你没有具体说是什么作文,现在拿出这个描述周末的作文(因为每周末所做事情都会不同,很有发挥的余地,出题人也爱出这样的题。)希望对你有帮助。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& An interesting& Weekend&& Joe& had& a& good time last weekend. On Saturday morning,he did& the& cleaning. Then& he& played& the piano .He liked music& very& much. His favourite& instrument was piano. He& played the& piano for& two& hours.His dog was next to him.It& seemed that the dog apreciated& the& pieces& of& music& very& much. In the& afternoon,he played football& for& one hour.After that,he felt a little& tird,and he had a rest.Then he went& home and watched TV. There were many interesting& programmes.He enjoyed himself very& much.&& On sunday& morning,he had a swim.The water was& very clear,he felt very happy.&& What& an interesting& weekend.译文:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 一个有趣的周末&& 上周末,乔过的很开心。星期六上午,他打扫屋子了。然后他弹钢琴了。他非常喜欢音乐。他最喜欢的乐器是钢琴。他弹了两个小时的钢琴。他的狗在他的旁边。似乎它很欣赏这些音乐。下午,他踢足球踢了一个小时,之后感到有点累,然后休息了。接着,他回家看电视。电视上有许多有趣的节目。他过的很高兴。&& 星期天上午,他游泳了。水很清澈,他感到很高兴。&& 多么有趣的一个周末呀。
您说的是任意一篇吧 那我先给你写一篇自我介绍吧
My name is ShangGuan xi.I was born in Kaifeng in Jone 1994.Now 18 years old and I started school in 2000 when I was six years old.I studied in
Xiwang Primary School from 2000 to 2006.After that I went to No.1 Middle School of Kaifeng.In 2009 I entered Zhengzhou High School.Now is Grade 3.I like computer and English best and I'm very good at them.In my spare time,I enjoy listening to soft music.My favorite sports are swimming and playing basketball.
Well,as for me,I think a good student should at least do as the follows.
To learn a foreign ...
参考资料:
此文根据本人情况而写,学习英语的方法纯属本人见解!关键靠自己了!
初中英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁| | | | | | | | | |
您现在的位置: >> 首页
站内公告:
  Let others lead small lives, but not you.Let others worry about small problems, but not you.Let othe……[]
还没有留言!
180.97.106.*&对&&的评论
180.97.106.*&对&&的评论
180.97.106.*&对&&的评论
180.97.106.*&对&&的评论
180.97.106.*&对&&的评论
180.97.106.*&对&&的评论
最新加入会员
会员Y币排行
你是从哪里知道本网站的?
网友介绍的
百度搜索的
Google搜索的
其它搜索过来的
网址输错了进来的
太忙了不记得了
友情链接:
快乐英语屋() & 2015 版权所有 All Rights Reserved.My Favorite Holiday初中英语作文带翻译
My Favorite Holiday初中英语作文带翻译
1My Favorite Holiday 中国新年
My favorite holiday is New Year. It is a very important festival in Chinese culture. In fact, it's the highlight of the year. Everyone returns home for a family reunion.We have a big feast and chat about all the things that have happened in our lives. People also visit each other. We exchange gifts and good wishes for the next year.
我最喜欢的节日是新年。在中国文化中,新年是一个非常重要的节日。事实上,它是一年中最好的(日子)。每个人都回家与家人团聚。我们有一个比较大的盛会并且(与他人)畅聊所有发生在我们生活中的事。人们总是互相拜访。我们交换礼物和来年的祝福。
New Year is especially fun for kids. That's because we get presents and treats, including red envelopes filled with money. We also get to set off fireworks. But we never forget that this holiday is a time to give thanks. We feel grateful for our family and the things that we have. Finally, we think about the future and the great year ahead.
对孩子来说,新年是一个特别快乐(的日子)。因为我们可以得到礼物和乐趣,这其中就包括红包。我们也可以放烟火。但我们从未忘记新年是一个给予(他人)感恩的日子。我们对家人以及拥有的事物感恩。最后,我们考虑未来和美好的新一年。
2My Favorite Holiday 中国春节
spring festival is my favorite holiday , if you ask children "Why you like spring festival" they must answer you "because we won't go to school about a month . " To be honest me ,too. Chinese New Year known as Spring Festival. Spring Festival is the most important festival in China. In the evening before the Spring Festival , families get together and have a big meal. In many places people like to set off fireworks and corkers .Dumplings are the most traditional food .Children like the festival very much, because they can have delicious and wear new clothes. They can also get some money is given to children for good luck . People will wear which clothes are red , and most families put New Year sculls on the wall for good fortune. Spring festival is my favorite holiday.
春节是我最喜欢的节日,如果你问孩子“你为什么喜欢春节,“他们必须回答你“因为我们不会去学校大约一个月。”老实说我也喜欢。中国新年称为春节。春节是中国最重要的节日。在春节前的晚上,家庭聚在一起吃一顿大餐。在许多地方人们喜欢放烟花和杰出的人。饺子是最传统的食物。孩子们非常喜欢这个节日,因为他们可以有好吃的和穿新衣服。他们也可以得到一些钱是给孩子的好运气。人们会穿那件衣服是红色的,大多数家庭把新年双桨墙壁上好运。春节是我最喜欢的节日。
3My Favorite Holiday 中秋节
My favorite holiday is Mid-autumn Day. Do you know why? Firstly, it’s day for family gathering. On Mid-autumn Day, families will stay together and eat a big dinner. My families always make very delicious food. After dinner, families will enjoy the beautiful full moon. We often have a good talk and eat moon cakes and fruits. For me, I like moon cakes very much. They are so tasty. Besides, the Mid-autumn Day is in autumn. It’s my favorite season.
我最喜欢的节日是中秋节,你知道为什么吗?首先,中秋节是一个家庭团聚的节日。中秋节这天,家人们会聚在一起吃一顿大餐。我的家人会做很美味的 食物。晚餐过后,家人们会在一起赏月。我们经常会边吃月饼、水果边聊天。至于我,我很喜欢吃月饼,觉得月饼很好吃。此外,中秋节在秋天,那是我最喜欢的季节。
4My Favorite Holiday 新年
My favorite holiday is New Year.It's a very important festival in Chinese cultrue.In fact,it's the highlight of the year.Everyone returns home for a family reunion.We have a big feast and chat about all the things that have happened in our lives.People also visit each other.We exchange gifts and good wishes for the next year.
我最喜欢的节日是春节。它在中国文化中是很重要的节日。事实上,它是每年的亮点。每个人都回家与家人团聚。我们有一个盛大的宴会,聊所有发生在我们生活中的事。人们互相拜访,交换礼物,为新的一年祝福。
New Year is especially fun for kids.That's because we get presents and treats,including red envelopes filled with money.We also get to set off fireworks.But we never forget that this holiday is a time to give thanks.We feel grateful for our family and the things that we have.Finally,we think about the future and the great year ahead.
新年对孩子们是特别有趣的。那是因为我们得到了礼物和款待,其中包括红包。我们也可以放烟花。但我们永远不会忘记这是一个表达感谢假期。我们感谢我们的家人和我们所拥有的事情。最后,我们提前思考我们的未来以及美好的新的一年。
XinFangXiang,All Rights Reserved. 版权所有 新方向考试网 法律顾问:王律师&& 资讯内容
+10该内容对我有帮助
客服热线:010-57
传真:010-
商务合作:010-
Copyright© Phoenix E-Learning Corporation, All Rights Reserved
北京市公安局海淀分局备案号:
京ICP证080135号看过这篇文章的同学还看过:
初中英语写作范文:这就是我
我的学习计划
我喜欢的交通方式:自行车
初中英语作文大全:学校的变化