Don't deal with造句 (p ...

I DON'T KNOW THIS MADCOW DISEASE!DEAL WITH IT!I DON'T ANSWER TO ANY COCKROACH,I'M MY OWN MAN,OWN BOSS & OWNSELF
In many ways than one, the work of critic very easy. They risk very and yet enjoy position over those who offer their work and their selves to their stupid judgment.They thrive on negative criticism which is fun their colleagues. But the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things,they end up exposing their weaknesses and fear ruling their self believe.You have to be an idiot of elephantine proportion not to see the reason behind this singularly uncommon guest.If the source was Thami Jacobs, Liesbeeck or Big Jack, I would gladly oblige, but this comes from tiny piece of average junk.So disgusting.
2.Oooooh it feels so good to support Makhosi,such an amazing talent is coming to Naturena only, other teams like Rats are just starving for real talent.
All they could do is just to sit and adopt a position of a critic, and forget that the work of a critic very easy, they risk very little and gain nothing. They thrive on negative criticism which is fun from their blind eyes because they lose so much on new creations and new talent. The discovery of a new talent will always be step too far from the minds of every Rat fan, because what they have is enough to last them another 8 years.
3.He he he he he!! You must be suffering from an insecurity of elephantine proportion to come up such laughable findings of a drunken old man.We all support Takamura, TshwaraNyatsi,Jigilo, Dr Evil,Dr NoPants and many others , we all fall under the same umbrella of Kaizer Chiefs Happy Big Family. How we write, how we behave, how we interact is none of any Rats business,whether we we look the same , whether we speak the same its none of any Rats business,because Rats business has Never been successful for over the years since 1937,until Kaizer walked out of this disillusioned & dysfunctional family.And since then every Kaizer Chiefs member,has faced the similar types of scrutiny from jealous Rats.
YOU ALL FAILED TO BRING HIM DOWN LET US ALL BE HONEST & HAVE NO JEALOUS WITH HIM, HE'S THE KING OF THIS SITE WHETHER YOU LIKE OR NOT, BUT IM TELLING YOU THE THRUTH. NOW YOU EVEN DECIDED TO COME UP WITH UNNECESSARY EXCUSES OF USING MANY USERNAMES & COMPLAINING ABOUT HIS MAVENDA USERNAME. | www.soccerladuma.co.za
Express Yourself
THE WHOLE OF EY TRYING TO BRING YOU DOWN. HE HE HE HAYI ABAKUYEKE UNGUMAKHWEHKWETHA WALE SITE, CHECK HIS HEAVY DUTIES COMMENTS
I DON'T KNOW THIS MADCOW DISEASE!DEAL WITH IT!I DON'T ANSWER TO ANY COCKROACH,I'M MY OWN MAN,OWN BOSS & OWNSELF
In many ways than one, the work of critic very easy. They risk very and yet enjoy position over those who offer their work and their selves to their stupid judgment.They thrive on negative criticism which is fun their colleagues. But the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things,they end up exposing their weaknesses and fear ruling their self believe.You have to be an idiot of elephantine proportion not to see the reason behind this singularly uncommon guest.If the source was Thami Jacobs, Liesbeeck or Big Jack, I would gladly oblige, but this comes from tiny piece of average junk.So disgusting.
2.Oooooh it feels so good to support Makhosi,such an amazing talent is coming to Naturena only, other teams like Rats are just starving for real talent.
All they could do is just to sit and adopt a position of a critic, and forget that the work of a critic very easy, they risk very little and gain nothing. They thrive on negative criticism which is fun from their blind eyes because they lose so much on new creations and new talent. The discovery of a new talent will always be step too far from the minds of every Rat fan, because what they have is enough to last them another 8 years.
3.He he he he he!! You must be suffering from an insecurity of elephantine proportion to come up such laughable findings of a drunken old man.We all support Takamura, TshwaraNyatsi,Jigilo, Dr Evil,Dr NoPants and many others , we all fall under the same umbrella of Kaizer Chiefs Happy Big Family. How we write, how we behave, how we interact is none of any Rats business,whether we we look the same , whether we speak the same its none of any Rats business,because Rats business has Never been successful for over the years since 1937,until Kaizer walked out of this disillusioned & dysfunctional family.And since then every Kaizer Chiefs member,has faced the similar types of scrutiny from jealous Rats.
YOU ALL FAILED TO BRING HIM DOWN LET US ALL BE HONEST & HAVE NO JEALOUS WITH HIM, HE'S THE KING OF THIS SITE WHETHER YOU LIKE OR NOT, BUT IM TELLING YOU THE THRUTH. NOW YOU EVEN DECIDED TO COME UP WITH UNNECESSARY EXCUSES OF USING MANY USERNAMES & COMPLAINING ABOUT HIS MAVENDA USERNAME.
No badges available
No badges available
No badges available
No badges available
No badges available
No badges available
No badges available
No badges available
No badges available
No badges available
YOU ALL FAILED TO BRING HIM DOWN LET US ALL BE HONEST & HAVE NO JEALOUS WITH HIM, HE'S THE KING OF THIS SITE WHETHER YOU LIKE OR NOT, BUT IM TELLING YOU THE THRUTH. NOW YOU EVEN DECIDED TO COME UP WITH UNNECESSARY EXCUSES OF USING MANY USERNAMES & COMPLAINING ABOUT HIS MAVENDA USERNAME.

我要回帖

更多关于 deal with造句 的文章

随机推荐